PDA

View Full Version : sifu kong hing

yik-wah-tik
10-31-2001, 11:57 PM
for those who want to know....................

this information comes from singapore hung sing kwoon.

"sifu kong hing is the son of the late prominent clf elder kong oon. the late grandmaster kong oon served in the chinese nationalist army under several generals as chief m.a. instructor and military dr. he has also responsible for leading the chinese broadsword battalion in their fight against the foreign invaders of his time.

sifu kong hin inherited that wealth of knowlege and skill from his late fathers real life experiences. with a keen eye of details and through his yrs of exposure and strict training under his father, sifu kong hin's knowledge in m.a.'s is not confined to clf alone. he has a strong background in buk sil lum, and is looked upon as a senior in the jow kar pugilism school.

a versatile master-he can turn any implements he lay hands on into a deadly weapon and he is known for his lightning punches and powerful kicks.

he has an intimate knowledge of the history of clf and in the development of chinese m.a.'s. his other skill which made him immensely popular wtih the non m.a.'s people in his excellent osteopathy practice which brought healing to many patients.

a highly respected master, sifu kong hin is looked upon with pride by the fraternity as an outstanding clf elder.

(keep an eye out for singapore version of the founding of the hung sing branch) i am not from the singapore branch but would there story be different than mine?

fran :p

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 01:12 AM
So you think you have given us the earth shuttering news and we are to feel the ground shaking underneath our feet. Have a look of this write up in one of your Hong Kong (Great Victory) Hung Sing Branch annual magazine:

“Because their (Chen Xiang and Zhang Hongsheng) Kungfu were all derived from Shaolin, integrating three boxing advantages, in memory of Cai Yafu, Li Youshan and Qingcao monk, they named it Cai-Li-Fo. And Zhang Hongsheng was worshipped as the father of Cai-Li-Fo. Cai-Li-Fo was such formally founded and became a vital genre of South China, spreading throughout the southern area.”

The English is bad but they can lie much better than you can. You are way behind the time man, why not go all the way and say Cheung Ah-Yim found CLF? It would save us the agony of waiting for the next stage in the development of taking over the whole world.

First it was just Green Grass Monk, then "Co- founder" of CLF and now "the Father of CLF". This guy Cheung Ah-Yim gets quick promotions, doesn't he? Frank, you had better wake and do more research, you need to get rid of this Chan Heung guy all together to kick the Chen Family's ass.

Joseph

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 03:03 AM
As for the Singapore version, I am sure it will as good as yours. There are a lot of gullible people out there and they will belive every word you people say. There is no need to worry about facts and dates. Just rhetoric is what you need. Keep throwing them up and some of it will stick.

Joseph

k-no
11-01-2001, 06:40 PM
Frank,

I met my sigung Kong Hing on a trip to Hong Kong with sifu Dave Lacey in Nov/99. Pretty outspoken man, and even in his age, his voice and intonation strikes fear in the hearts of men. I can only imagine the stories I heard of him when he was a young man. And he parties! After the long, sleepless flight, we were obligated to have a "greeting" dinner with sigung Kong Hing and his buddies, and jeez, I could barely keep my eyes open...and all they would give me to drink was beer! He would look upon my empty glass and order them to pour me more. Then they broke out the Hennessy XO...my mistake was to gaze at the bottles for more than a second, and it was beer and Hennessy all night, I'm lucky I didn't faint!

I even got a treatment from sigung as he is also adept at the healing arts and did wonders for my herniated disc. His wife, my sitai, was also a gentle, kind woman who treated me like a long lost son. They gave me a Chinese name and although there as a language barrier there, we managed to communicate through sifu. I was very honored to meet a true proponent of the Choy Lay Fut fighting art.

And to you guys smack talking, I think Frank was talking about Kong Hing sifu, let him get started on the "Singapore" version of the origins of Choy Lay Fut before slinging your arrows, huh?

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 07:43 PM
yeah your sigung is hella cool. i heard that he was a very outspoken man, and not easy to get along with. so when i approached him i did so cautiously, but he was all smiles. i got to take a photo with him along with my sifu. he is pretty tall too.

i think joseph should sit down and talk to kong hin. maybe he will see things differently.

on vince's website there is a lot of info on kong hing.

hey you are from dave lacey, right? can you tell me two things? did your sifu return to australia, and 2, i heard that he claims to have information on yuen hai, can you ask him for me, and get back to me on that?

fran

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 08:00 PM
wow,

we hung sing people really **** you off, huh?

you have come out now like a mad man. and oh, in regards to our website, well, i personally didn't write the words on the website and people can make mistakes.

i will clear this up for you, and choke on your words. the couplets used on my website are of the jeong yim branch and mostly used by our branch. the writer that input those couplets on our website mistakenly made an error. what it should have said was that the couplets hanging in our studio were written in professor lau buns own handwrining.

and yes i have heard of your "the dragon and the tiger met in heaven to renew the ways of shaolin" b.s. and the one that states that chan heung founded clf.

i am really amazed at how you let just one man set you off so badly. you must have had a troubled past before.

i went checking in fut san to see if anyone had been asking around about me, my sifu or my school, and trust me if they hear anything i will be told of it.

and your reference to cho cherng is rediculuos, then name is ho or sometimes pronounced as ha.

i think your have no ties to tong sek and that is why you are so ****ed off. if you really are from his lineage, you have disgraced your sifu, and our fut san lineage. you have no true loyalty because you have turned your back on your so-called gung fu family. you act as if they are all wrong. well the fut san,singapore,hong kong clf,malaysia,vietnam,usa,europe, hung sing kwoons all believe our story. and if i don't put it out one of them will. and one if they won't someone else will anyway. the more you fight me shows me you are feeling a little insecure about your lineage with the need to discredit someone like me and make it your life mission at your so-called age of 60+. don't you have something else in like to do?

if you have all the information then put it out. stop *****ing here on this forum. because i am putting it out and that is why i have never told you anything on what i have as the history on the most famous branch of clf, hung sing choy lee fut.

oh, my sifu-little sweet potato had a good laugh at your expense and says he loves you. keep him laughing.

teach me something sigung?

do you know what they say about chan heung and jeong yim and about chan heung only being a school teacher? if you know the story, then i can understand why you are so mad.

you are such a fool. but guess what, you will remember me for the rest of the life you have. and when you see what my plan is you will have me even into the next life.

jump up and down and keep shouting "he's lying!"
while i just put the story out.

are you thinking about how much you hate me now?

as long as i am on your mind, i would rather be remembered and hated then to never be remembered at all.

thanks for the exposure josephin :D

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 10:31 PM
I like you a lot more than you think (ming you, I like woman a lot more!), you remained me of myself when I was young, full of **** and full of arrogance, knows nothing but challenges anyone who disagreed with me for a fight. You will get better when you get older, I am sure. So best of luck, young Frank, the world is your oyster, as they say. Long live CLF!

Joseph