PDA

View Full Version : Frank, here is another one looking at you.

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 04:32 AM
Frank,

Here is another good example of the kind of arrogance born out of ignorance displayed by your Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut USA Branch. In the front page of your website,

http://hungsing.com/index02.htm

you had a Chinese couplet supposedly to be AUTHORISED by Prof. Lau Bun. What a joke. Monk Choy Fook in fact gave this couplet to Chan Heung when he left Law Fo Shan. It is to be located to the sides of a Kwan Kung (Patron Saint of all martial artists) statue in a legitimate CLF school. Your Prof. Lau Bun has no right to authorize anything that does not belong to him.

Here is a research project for you, young Frank, go and tell us what are all the CLF couplets, what they all mean (BTW, the translation for the couplet sucks and one of the Chinese character is wrong)and where they should be located. You are the authorized (that word again) history for your branch, aren’t you? Try at least getting some of the protocols right, will you.

Joseph

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 04:42 AM
Don't tell me, it is a couplet given by the Green Grass Monk to Cheung Ah-Yim and your Prof. Lau has inheritated form his Sigung. Wow, that is a good one!

Joseph

Serpent
11-01-2001, 04:58 AM
Joseph - it doesn't say he authorised it - it says he authored it! That means they think Lau Bun wrote it himself!

Bwaaahaaaahaa!

Not long ago Frank was accusing Chen Family schools of not having this couplet, because it wasn't beside the portrait of Chan Heung. Of course not - that's because it was in it's rightful place either side of the Kwan Gung.

Frank - I wonder if you could tell us what the correct couplet to be displayed either side of the Chan Heung portrait actually is?

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 05:25 AM
I was trying to be kind. We should let young Frank do some research first. He has a lot of making up to do.

Joseph

Serpent
11-01-2001, 06:23 AM
You're quite right - how does the old saying go:

Give a starving man a fish and he'll eat for one day.

Give a starving man a fishing rod and he'll eat till the rod wears out.

Give a starving man the knowledge to make his own rod and he'll never starve again.

;-)

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 06:52 AM
They reckon Chan Heung's clansmen would not allow him to teach Cheung Ah-Yim because "the village code restricted trainning only to the member of the Chan village" (to quote American Hung Sing). That is why Cheung got expelled and he was sent to study with this Green Grass Monk.

What about Cheung Heung's other famous student, Loong Gee-Choi? He was an outsider as well, how come he got to be with Chan Heung for a long time and got to learn much more than Cheung? Matter of fact, quite a few of Chan Heung's disciples were not from the Chan village, otherewise why bother to teach any where at all?

The stories that Frank and his lot made up are so ridiculous, they would make you throw up. You think if they are to make something up, they would at least make them plausible and get the dates right. No, they don't bother, it is an insult on our intelligence.

Joseph

sui-fuw
11-01-2001, 01:24 PM
way to go joe,you make me proud :)

take that you sniveling git"chik-wit-dik" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 08:06 PM
hey thanks buddy.

you are the best. but god still loves you :eek:

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

Serpent
11-04-2001, 12:30 AM
Is that all you've got to say this time, Frank? That's not like you!

yik-wah-tik
11-05-2001, 12:09 AM
slurpent,

i had a dream last night and god told me to be kind to you since you are a little slow.

i will try not to be too hurtful to you in the future. i was unaware of your condition.

i am really sorry to hear about that. i hope all goes well for you. get better buddy!

hoping you get well

frank

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

Serpent
11-05-2001, 12:46 AM
You're a psychoanalysts dream, Frank, you know that? Any self-respecting psych would love you as a patient - they'd make a fortune.

yik-wah-tik
11-05-2001, 12:49 AM
what did you say? no wait he's talking first, i told you to shut up i am talking to slurpent, no it's my turn to talk, i said shut up!