PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Herbs

Mr. Bao
10-11-2002, 09:42 AM
I am very much into health and fitness recovery and improving my performance. There is a new herb company called amazon herb which has a article in the new Inside Kung Fu issue which uses shaolin methods and amazon herbs to increase recovery and improve performance. If anyone has any experience with these products pls let me know.

I will keep your guys updated. I am also checking out this chi kung program from the "magic man" which Matt Furey recommended and he also has a chi kung program which I didn't check out yet.

Be well.

Bao

IronFist
10-11-2002, 10:05 AM
Be weary of what Matt promotes.

IronFist

SanSoo Student
10-12-2002, 12:42 AM
It seems fake to me, he collected herbs in the South American rainforests...I mean most of the Chinese recipes for herbs use chinese grown herbs to make them. They didn't use those miracle herbs found in those rainforests. He also has no really medical backing for his information.

FatherDog
10-12-2002, 01:54 AM
http://www.bush-saddam.com/

Another fine Matt Furey product.

That should give you some idea of how serious the man is.

He's a shyster.

Brian_CA
10-13-2002, 05:21 PM
To those concerned about the connection between Matt Furey and the Amazon herbs Company. Mr. Furey may be one of their independent distributors. However do not let this connection fool you.

I would highly recommend the Amazon herb Company products. They are high quality and do work. I have been taking the herbs for about a year now and definately notice a difference in my over all health and athletic preformance.

Go to http://www.rainforestbio.com/yogaherbs/ to get more info the company and products. They have been around for close to 10 years and just now are getting national recognition.

Hope this helps.

Brian
San Francisco, CA

SanSoo Student
10-13-2002, 11:07 PM
Where is the concrete medical backing that these products actually work? I'm sure that the many chinese linments don't have medical backing, but at least they have the support of the many sifus that use dit da jow and other linments. No medical information supports these products, and I'm sure not many sifus would use or recommend these products.

Brian_CA
10-14-2002, 01:31 PM
From what I understand, they are going through FDA approval right now. The process is however just very long.

There are TONS of the medical community backing their products and saying that the herbs are good.

I understand your concern, but these herbs have been used in the tribes of South America for centuries as have the herbs they use from china.

Please feel free to contact the company for any additional questions you may have. I would recommend by email. The phone service is mainly customer service reps and the do not much info regarding the medical research. I am sure if you emailed them, they would point to someone you could talk to.

Hope this helps.

Brian
San Francisco, CA

Mr. Bao
10-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Brian:

Greetings and good health friend. I will be direct here. So, no bull**** here. I know you sell these products.

I have a few questions:

Is there a money back deal if these herbs don't fit the bill for me?

what products are good for martial artists?

how much do I have take of it?

what is better liquid or pill form?

how much does a month supply cost?

If your products works, i will recommend it to my kung fu brothers and my personal clients.

Bao

Brian_CA
10-17-2002, 10:38 AM
Bao, let me answer your questions as best as I can

#1 yes, there is 100% guarantee on all there products.

#2 Personally get the health pack and get my free products as warrior or recovazon. It is a months supply and then some for one person.

#3 They depends on the product. I personally drink the teas and the liquids 2-3 times a day.

#4 I like the liquids. Can't stand taking pills.

#5 cost is dependent on what you buy. But if you buy $50 worth of product, I believe they give a 30% discount.

Check out the whole website listed above. If you want more info email at yogaherbs@rainforestbio.com.

Additional, should anyone else be interested in their products, please feel free to contact me via the email I listed above. I would prefer not to advertise here in the forum.