PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Got Qi Girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

SevenStar
02-02-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Can't be Sevenstar. We know he's a little black dwarf cos Water Dragon posted his pic many times. Either that or Taoboy's make-up artist is a genius.

I gotta make it a point to find all those pics of me and have them deleted...

Serpent
02-02-2003, 08:51 PM
All right! You don't have to say it three times!

Sheesh.

Xebsball
02-02-2003, 08:53 PM
you gotta stop triple posting, thats what you gotta

Serpent
02-02-2003, 08:58 PM
Low down and dirty way to boost your post count that is.

Serpent
02-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Real low.

Serpent
02-02-2003, 09:00 PM
And dirty.

Chang Style Novice
02-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Here's a pic of Monkeyslap Too, in case anyone was wondering.

Serpent
02-02-2003, 09:11 PM
He has an old lady's breast growing out of his throat!

:eek:

TaoBoy
02-02-2003, 09:13 PM
It's hot here in Melbourne. My head is sizzling.

TaoBoy
02-02-2003, 09:14 PM
I mean really hot.

Chang Style Novice
02-02-2003, 09:15 PM
"He has an old lady's breast growing out of his throat!"

relax. it's just a tumor.

Serpent
02-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice

Phew!

TaoBoy
02-02-2003, 09:31 PM

Assumes best Arnie voice - "It's not a too-mah".

Souljah
02-03-2003, 05:07 AM
whoa, cant believe even here in the 'no mans land' of KFO another got qi thread exists and thrives.....d@mn

greg:)

GeneChing
02-03-2003, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the bottom of the forum, eulerfan.

I always thought the use of 666 was some sort of parody of the trinity. I remeber hearing that this was the reason for the three pronged pitchfork. Mock the trinity. But then, I also remember reading somewhere that it was a tri-phallus for the three major orifices of a woman. I even mentioned that point in a peice I did on the Kung Fu Trident way back in Nov 2000 (http://www.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=128) our so-called Halloween issue (not my idea - especially not the Dracula kung fu article!)

norther practitioner
02-03-2003, 10:09 AM
As an engineer, I'd like to see a base of 12...
divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12,
instead of 10
divisible by 1, 2, 5, and 10

GeneChing
02-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Did you guys scare off all the girls? Haven't heard from them in a few pages. Now that would kill this thread.

Xebsball
02-03-2003, 10:43 AM
Thats exactly what i was just thinking now.
And i think its the 2nd time this happens :(

eulerfan
02-03-2003, 11:18 AM
HEY!!!

Okay, on top of all the other standard life stuff, things are going really well with my new man. This consumes time.

He's in a band and talks about band stuff.

It starts making me a little jealous, hearing about being in a group of people working together creatively, I wistfully remember my old theater days.

On a whim, I audition for Plaza Suite by Neil Simon. I get the role of Norma Hubley.

More time becomes consumed.

I'm so ****ed busy, I'm feeling a bit out of touch with all sorts of stuff, right now. It's odd. I have this constant feeling that I'm forgetting something. Just because I'm doing so many things, seems like something must be falling throught the cracks.

I think I need a bit of time to adjust to such a vastly new schedule. I went from having a wealth of free time to do little of anything to having virtually none at all.

FatherDog
02-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Congrats on returning to something that interested you, and on a relationship going well.

I know what you mean about the feeling of things falling through the cracks. I worked two jobs through most of college, in addition to my extracurricular activities, and I often found myself having that senseation. Sitting down and compartmentalizing your time a bit can help; work out a tentative schedule for your week at the beginning of the week, or your day as you get up in the morning, depending on how far ahead you feel comfortable planning.

And then, post more pictures. :D

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 03:02 PM
How often do you quit a job and find another job in the same day?

Well, it happened yesterday.

I'm getting outta IT and heading to health and fitness.

"Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I'm living proof. BEEFCAKE! BEEFCAKE!!."

Serpent
02-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Taoboy; what's the new job then?

Eulerfan; congrats on your new found life. Just remember: We are your therapy. We are your friends. We are your only true support

WE ARE BORG.

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 05:05 PM
Got a gig in a fitness centre. Reception and fitness advisor, even some personal training (once qualified).

I love life.

Hey eulerfan - big up yourself (that's Ali G speak for "yay for you!").

;)

Serpent
02-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Check your PM's Taoboy. ;)

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Check yours, Serp.

dezhen2001
02-03-2003, 05:54 PM
d.amn see that... eulerfan has a new man so serp has already moved on to the next victim :eek: even the seductive wink :eek:

dawood

Serpent
02-03-2003, 05:58 PM
A change is as good as a rest.

Eulerfan was so good she turned me gay.

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 06:05 PM
A change is as good as a rest.

Eulerfan was so good she turned me gay.

You were obviously good enough at titilating the young lady that she had to rush off and get the real thing.

I here Gene likes attenetion.

Serpent
02-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by TaoBoy

You were obviously good enough at titilating the young lady that she had to rush off and get the real thing.

You got that right. Mmmmmtitilation...

I here Gene likes attenetion.

Is that right?

Hey Gene. How you doin'?

GeneChing
02-03-2003, 06:44 PM
I've always thought something like a big prime, like base 17 would be fun. OK, not really. We're all just spouting numbers just to make eulerfan pant more....

GeneChing
02-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Of course, I used to work on Folsom street in SF, making swords no less, but something about serpent's how you doin' line makes me real nervous.

Serpent
02-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Aw, don't be nervous. Just relax. I'm a little hungry for some Chinese...

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 07:50 PM
I also hear that Gene is partial to the feeling of those silky kung fu pants. Serp, maybe you buy him a pair. ;)

Serpent
02-03-2003, 08:08 PM
I also hear that Gene is partial to the feeling of those silky kung fu pants. Serp, maybe you buy him a pair. ;)

Maybe we share a pair...

Chang Style Novice
02-03-2003, 08:12 PM
Eulerfan -

Congratulations on winning a role in that play, break a leg.

Jeezus! No! It's just an expression! You didn't have to kick the guy like that!

UNDERSTUDY!

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 08:13 PM
CSN, explain the avatar.

Chang Style Novice
02-03-2003, 08:16 PM
I posted a link in the "Pop Machine" thread yesterday that tells the whole story.

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Okay. I'll check it out.

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 08:24 PM
You're a sick man CSN.

:D

Serpent
02-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Just spreading the joy of other people's stupidity! Right, CSN? ;)

Chang Style Novice
02-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Remember when that movie about high school football came out, and the guys in the picture lay down on the yellow line of a highway at night, and then a bunch of budding mensans decided that was a great idea and immediately got crushed by an 18 wheeler?

Ah...good times!

Serpent
02-03-2003, 09:00 PM
They had ads on British tv years ago for an orange soda. This big orange dude would pop up and double slap someone either side of the head just as they drank some Tango, then disappear. The victim would look all stunned and the tag line would say, "You know when you've been tango'ed."

They had to pull the ad cos kids in schools all over the country were smakcing each other either side f the head and bursting each other's eardrums.

Serpent
02-03-2003, 09:14 PM
You wanna make eulerfan pant?

Show her this! (http://www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Euler.html)

She's a twisted little minx.

;)

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 12:12 AM
They had ads on British tv years ago for an orange soda. This big orange dude would pop up and double slap someone either side of the head just as they drank some Tango, then disappear. The victim would look all stunned and the tag line would say, "You know when you've been tango'ed."

They had to pull the ad cos kids in schools all over the country were smakcing each other either side f the head and bursting each other's eardrums.

And you say Americans are dumb? :D

M_ArtsMargie
02-04-2003, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone! Just got in and it is a nice day today.

Has anyone seen that movie Simone, with Al Pacino? Or Master of Disguises?

M_ArtsMargie
02-04-2003, 10:21 AM
dang:eek: ***

****Oh...HELLO ...to everyone!!!!!!!!!!*********

I am sick for two days, and I didn't browse yesterday......and now everyone is in here. Way to cool man:p

It seems I missed alot. ***slap margie***

Souljah**you know you love it;) J/P

I fell and bumped my head...ouch!

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the advice, FatherDog.

Man, I have been remiss about the pictures. In the next two days. Definitely.

Thanks for your support, guys. I won't forget you. This is not the last you'll see of me. There's no getting rid of me. This board made me the woman I am today. But, oddly enough, it had nothing to do with the woman I was yesterday. It will be responsible for ten percent of the composition of the woman I am going to be tomorrow.

Also, look at my @ss ( | )

It's all flesh toned. Doesn't look good at all.

FatherDog
02-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by eulerfan
Thanks for the advice, FatherDog.

De nada. Schedules aren't something you should get hung up over, but they can help you get over the anxiety of feeling you're forgetting something.

Man, I have been remiss about the pictures. In the next two days. Definitely.

This is FatherDog with short hair. (http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/newdog1.jpg)

This is FatherDog in his natural habitat. (http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/newdog2.jpg)

This is FatherDog after five hours at the gym. (http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/newdog3.jpg)

Now you owe us three, right? :D

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 11:56 AM
HELLO ;) :D

may your head heal most fast :)

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 12:07 PM
this is part of my brothers desk, i took it myself but it got kinda blurry, its not my fault, its the camera of course!

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 12:23 PM
This board made me the woman I am today. But, oddly enough, it had nothing to do with the woman I was yesterday. It will be responsible for ten percent of the composition of the woman I am going to be tomorrow.

That stuff confuses my head :D wich is a good thing :cool:

GeneChing
02-04-2003, 01:38 PM
Serp, you're tring to get me in your silks and euler's twisted? :confused:

Serpent
02-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Serp, you're tring to get me in your silks and euler's twisted? :confused:

:) We're all twisted in our own ways.

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Do you get hit in the head a lot Xeb?
I think maybe that desk shot was in focus according to your head - but the rest of us know it's outta focus.

Still confused?

How about a photo of a nice Brazilian girl?

Serpent
02-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Also, look at my @ss ( | )

This is why I love eulerfan. How often do you hear a chick say stuff like that.

Glad to have been a part of shaping your womanliness, euler. ;)

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 05:32 PM
If you really want us to look at your ass eulerfan - we will need a photo. In fact, we will need many photos from various angles.

;)

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Do you get hit in the head a lot Xeb?
I think maybe that desk shot was in focus according to your head - but the rest of us know it's outta focus.

Still confused?

How about a photo of a nice Brazilian girl?

Dude, its the camera...

I'll see what i can bout your request, but first you must learn to respect, understand and apreciate my previous artistic works (such as the desk picture) :p

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 05:41 PM
domo-kun displays his dancing skills:

http://domo-kun.nedved.com/avi/18-domo-xanadu.avi

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 06:50 PM
If you really want us to look at your ass eulerfan - we will need a photo.

Seems I've got the saggy bottom jeans thing going on.

Serpent, LOOK AT MY @SS!!!!!

David Jamieson
02-04-2003, 07:05 PM
fatherdog-

do you by chance use bb guns at your gym?

what the hecks up with all the little bruises?

please excuse my comment if it's an acne thing.

cheers

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 07:46 PM
eulerfan - mmmm...bootylicious!

Kunglek - they look like thumb prints to me. We get them in tai chi a lot.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 07:52 PM

Seems I've got the saggy bottom jeans thing going on.

Serpent, LOOK AT MY @SS!!!!!

*claws at computer screen*

Lemme at it, LEMME AT IT!

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 08:01 PM
"The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin' or so it is said
The wider the waistband the deeper the quicksand or so I have read.
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I wanna sink her with my pink torpedo
Big Bottoms! Big Bottoms! Talk about buncakes my girl's got 'em.
Big Bottoms! Big Bottoms! Talk about mudflaps my girls got 'em.
Big Bottoms drive me out of my mind, how can I leave this behind?"

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:11 PM
Hey! Are you saying that euler's ass is big!? She has the sweetest ass on this forum, man. Don't make me come over there!

(Love Spinal Tap though!)

joedoe
02-04-2003, 08:13 PM
I must say that from what you can see in that photo (we need a photo showing the waist as well so we can get proportions :)) it is indeed a very sweet arse.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Actually, I have the sweetest ass on this forum, but you know what I mean.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
I must say that from what you can see in that photo (we need a photo showing the waist as well so we can get proportions :)) it is indeed a very sweet arse.

How about a shot without the jeans?

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Big and sweet are not opposites. Big is good. what part of "the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'" don't you understand?

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:23 PM
Ah, it's a taste thing. I like a peachy ass, which is a perfect description of eulerfan's, judging by that pic. ;)

joedoe
02-04-2003, 08:23 PM
It is an interesting thing I have noticed - a lot of American men like women with big arses. Why is that? Is it just that Aussies like athletic, well-toned arses?

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:25 PM
It is an interesting thing I have noticed - a lot of American men like women with big arses. Why is that? Is it just that Aussies like athletic, well-toned arses?

As for the American's, it makes them feel a lot less self-conscious about their own fat, lazy, doughnut eating arses.

;)

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 08:36 PM
Well, I'm not interested in overkill in that regard - I like a healthy, womanly physique. What I don't like is the idea that smaller is always better. That leads to the demented 'size 0' mentality that brings the world such skeletal nightmares as Sarah Michelle Gellar, Penelope Cruz, and Courtney Cox.

I don't want to see your ribs, ladies!

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Agree with CSN a woman needs a bit of upholstery, I don't want to cut myself on the corners.

Look a Belly-dancers for example, sexy and not that small.

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Exactly, Giggles. I read somewhere that a lady who was told she had 'child bearing hips' thought it was insulting.

WTF??!??!

Serpent
02-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Well, I'm not interested in overkill in that regard - I like a healthy, womanly physique. What I don't like is the idea that smaller is always better. That leads to the demented 'size 0' mentality that brings the world such skeletal nightmares as Sarah Michelle Gellar, Penelope Cruz, and Courtney Cox.

I don't want to see your ribs, ladies!

What about that freak, Calista Flockheart!? She's fukked.

I like some nice curves and something soft to snuggle into, but I ain't into big. I guess that's where definitions become a little hazy.

joedoe
02-04-2003, 09:12 PM
I like curves but not a big butt.

For example, the tennis player Martina Hingis has nice curves and a tight butt without being a broomhandle. Jessica Alba is another example.

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 09:13 PM
O Margie, where art thou? :(

Serpent... i mean... Master!
hit me in the head so i feel better please!

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 09:15 PM
I think the ideal body type is something like Cindy Crawford or Julia Roberts.

I really don't understand women who want totally flat stomaches. I think it's so sexy when a woman has a little belly.

But, they don't really want to be sexy. They want to be beautiful.

I thinks there's a difference.

There is for me. I think Tom Cruise is incredably handsome. I enjoy looking at him. That's about it. Benicio Del Toro, on the other hand, ugly as sin, sexiest man in Hollywood. Hands down.

I'd toss Cruise into the gutter if it meant I could smile at Del Toro once.

joedoe
02-04-2003, 09:17 PM

I really don't understand women who want totally flat stomaches. I think it's so sexy when a woman has a little belly.

There is for me. I think Tom Cruise is incredably handsome. I enjoy looking at him. That's about it. Benicio Del Toro, on the other hand, ugly as sin, sexiest man in Hollywood. Hands down.

Well, it is kinda normal for a woman to have a bit of a belly - they have extra equipment to store after all.

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:17 PM
how can you like curves with no butt? that ruins the whole point of having curves...

joedoe
02-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
how can you like curves with no butt? that ruins the whole point of having curves...

I didn't say no butt - I said an athletic or well-toned butt. I am not a fan of a big butt though.

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:19 PM

I think a flat stomach is very sexy. you have to have the cures to go with it though. You can't have a flat stomach and a 6 o'clock body.

Who is benecio del torro?

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:22 PM

I didn't say no butt - I said an athletic or well-toned butt. I am not a fan of a big butt though.

ah, that's different. a well toned butt is nice. a big butt can be nice, as long as it's not TOO big.

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 09:25 PM
mmmmmmm
benicio

http://www.beniciodeltoro.com/

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 09:27 PM

Who is benecio del torro?

Corrected spelling:

Benecio "el Toro"

meaning Benicio "The Bull".

I don't think I want to know anynore about him.

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Is Benicio Del Toro related in any way to Guillermo Del Toro?

joedoe
02-04-2003, 09:28 PM
mmmmmmm
benicio

http://www.beniciodeltoro.com/

The guy looks like a monkey that's just sucked a lemon :D

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:31 PM
he's beautiful??!??!

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 09:32 PM
I like my women to have some shape and some athleticism. I like healthy lookin ladies. Not over-weight, not underweight. Curves. I want curves. There's gotta be something to cuddle into or cling onto.

Some examples of shape:

- Jennifer Connelly (in The Hot Spot - too thin now)
- Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
- Megan Gale
- Halle Berry

I'll leave it at that.

Nice buns eulerfan. ;)

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 09:33 PM
its really "del"

acording to my spanish-portuguesenismis it means "of the"
just as "de" in portuguese

Benicio of the bull

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:33 PM
tunderweight?

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:36 PM
mmmmm, halle berry....

also

stacey dash
gwen stefani
eve

several others too

yenhoi
02-04-2003, 09:37 PM
I think Im going to read this thread at work tomorrow.

You "buggars" better not be disapointing, 158 pages?!

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:40 PM
gabrielle union
lisa raye
kristin kreuk
joy bisco
Mariya Yamada

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
O Margie, where art thou? :(

Yeah, Margie where are you!!
We need your input (and pictures) in the butt discussion.

;)

Serpent... i mean... Master!
hit me in the head so i feel better please!

What I don't get to whack you no more?

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 09:42 PM
tunderweight?

Was a typo - all fixed.

More:

- Kylie Minogue
- Sarah O'Hare
- Alyssa Milano

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 09:43 PM
i dont got specific things to how wimmin should look... hmm im not based on previously set standards. When i see one i either go: "yeaaaaahhhhh", or i got "hmmm no" and ive found this not to be related to wheater or not her ass/tits/face/hair are big, small, round, or whatever. I think its a "skin thing", thats how they say it.

Think its just like euler said bout Benicio and the Top Gun guy.

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 09:43 PM
you think she forgot about us?

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Mmmm I like smooth, soft skin.

I gotta go home now...I need some healing.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Xebsball: SLAP!

eulerfan, I'm with you all the way. I like a little belly on a girl, so soft and smooth. MM-mmm! 6-packs on chicks is a bit of a turn-off.

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 10:04 PM
It's quite simple really girls should be soft and boys should be hard. It's just like the Chili Peppers said. Mmm the crazy funk gospel.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:09 PM
RHCP should rule the planet.

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Oh, please, everything they've done since Blood Sugar Sex Magic (an admittedly brilliant album) has been just useless.

And even at the Chili Peppers' best, Fishbone was much better.

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 10:14 PM
We want Chili Willies.
We want Chili Willies.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Oh, please, everything they've done since Blood Sugar Sex Magic (an admittedly brilliant album) has been just useless.

Nonsense. After BSSM they were crap until Frusciante's return. The Californication and By The Way are once again outstanding.

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 10:16 PM

Okay - so they haven't set the world on fire lately but these lyrics rock...

"Push me up against the wall
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health"

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey eulerfan, you never answered my request for a pic of your ass without the jeans. In fact, without anything.

No pressure, just wondering.

:)

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:17 PM

Okay - so they haven't set the world on fire lately but these lyrics rock...

"Push me up against the wall
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health"

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Only Anthony Kedis could rhyme 'wall' with 'bra'. Superb!

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 10:18 PM
yeah, Californication was pretty good.

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 10:19 PM
thnx, master :D

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Of course, this is better:

"Deep inside the garden of Eden
Standing there with my hard on bleedin'
Theres a devil in my d*ck and some demons in my semen
Good God no that would be treason
Believe me Eve she gave good reason
Botty looking too good not to be squeezin'
Creamy beaver hotter than a fever
I'm a givin' 'cause she's the reciever
I won't and I don't hang up until I please her
Makin' her feel like an over achiever
I take it away for a minute just to tease her
Then I give it back a little bit deeper"

It's almost biblical.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:27 PM
thnx, master :D

You're welcome.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Of course, this is better:

"Deep inside the garden of Eden
Standing there with my hard on bleedin'
Theres a devil in my d*ck and some demons in my semen
Good God no that would be treason
Believe me Eve she gave good reason
Botty looking too good not to be squeezin'
Creamy beaver hotter than a fever
I'm a givin' 'cause she's the reciever
I won't and I don't hang up until I please her
Makin' her feel like an over achiever
I take it away for a minute just to tease her
Then I give it back a little bit deeper"

It's almost biblical.

Makes a lot more sense than the Bible and it's probably based on more fact. ;)

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 10:32 PM
he's beautiful??!??!

I didn't say that. I said he was ugly as sin and, at the same time, the sexiest man in Hollywood.

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey eulerfan, you never answered my request for a pic of your ass without the jeans. In fact, without anything.

No pressure, just wondering.

Oh, sorry, excuse me.

NO

There ya go. ;)

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:35 PM

Oh, sorry, excuse me.

NO

There ya go. ;)

****it.

How about in a G-String?

Pretty pleeeeease?

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Whassamatta? You don't have any cords or khakis?

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Of course, you don't have to post it here. You could e-mail it to me...

;)

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 10:37 PM
i feel sick, like a posting lil addict, maybe i did 20 or something today. If you tie my hands i post with my tongue or nose.

joedoe
02-04-2003, 10:42 PM

****it.

How about in a G-String?

Pretty pleeeeease?

For those who don't understand proper English, he means a thong.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:43 PM
i feel sick, like a posting lil addict, maybe i did 20 or something today. If you tie my hands i post with my tongue or nose.

You will be well on your way to mastery when you can post with your d!ck.

Flaccid.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:44 PM

For those who don't understand proper English, he means a thong.

From an Australian point of view, an ass in a thong is a pretty funny image!

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 10:46 PM
i meant the pink thing that comes out of my mouth... a tongue, or thong, you guys know english better

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:48 PM
i meant the pink thing that comes out of my mouth... a tongue, or thong, you guys know english better

No, dude.

Joe was referring to my post. A G-Sting is sometimes called a thong.

The pink thing that comes out of your mouth is my dic...

er.. your Tongue

Yeah tongue.

You had that right.

joedoe
02-04-2003, 10:49 PM

No you stupid whiny b!tch of a padawan, when Serpent asked for euler's pic of her ass in a g-string he was talking about what the English-impaired Americans call a thong. :D

joedoe
02-04-2003, 10:50 PM

No, dude.

Joe was referring to my post. A G-Sting is sometimes called a thong.

The pink thing that comes out of your mouth is my dic...

er.. your Tongue

Yeah tongue.

You had that right.

Ahhhh, so that is the secret training of the padawan learner - he inherits his strength in the Force directly through his master's 'jing'. :D

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 10:51 PM
oooooh ok...

*scratches head*

joedoe
02-04-2003, 10:52 PM
No wonder Anakin was so p!ssed off all the time :D

Serpent
02-04-2003, 10:53 PM

Ahhhh, so that is the secret training of the padawan learner - he inherits his strength in the Force directly through his master's 'jing'. :D

It's Win/Win for Master and Student.

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 10:53 PM

No you stupid whiny b!tch of a padawan

them sounds like fighting words...

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 10:57 PM
im not a jedi, i cant fight him, only master can

joedoe
02-04-2003, 11:01 PM
im not a jedi, i cant fight him, only master can

I am a **** Lord. They call me Darth Grogan ... or Count Doodoo.

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 11:02 PM
but if you don't fight him, your tongue remains stuck to his jing...

Xebsball
02-04-2003, 11:05 PM
k, huh... how about... friday morning, fridays are good for me, i like fridays, but saturdays would be ok too...

im brushing my teeth (not becouse your thinking becouse) and going to bed, oh well

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 11:06 PM
Man, and I thought that erotic story about brushing your teeth was weird...

SevenStar
02-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Where is this story?

Chang Style Novice
02-04-2003, 11:27 PM
I think I posted it in women athletes, but I'm not sure. I don't remember the url at all.

SevenStar
02-05-2003, 12:08 AM
that's cool - I'll find it.

Xebsball
02-05-2003, 05:22 AM
do you know those days when you wake up feeling more tired than when you layed down in bed at night?
at least i get to see the lights of morning, wich i hadnt in some days.

i dont remember a story either

eulerfan
02-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Serpent, if you want to seduce Gene, here's what you do.

Set it up so that, when he comes home, there are candles lit everywhere and a delicate trail of granola leading a path to the bed.

He'll be ALL OVER YOU!

FatherDog
02-05-2003, 09:39 AM
Kung: They're from thumbs, knuckles, tips of elbows... you name it. Some of them are also "pinch bruises" from my skin being caught in folds of my t-shirt as I grapple; that's what the smaller ones are.

No acne. I have remarkably clear skin, which it's not covered in scrapes and bruises.

As for chicks, I like hourglass figures. Not fat, but they gotta have the curves.

norther practitioner
02-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Eulerfan,
You forgot a few things, a dead bootleg cued up to Sugar Magnolia and a good gallon of that pachooli oil.

There, now Serp can seduce Gene.

As for Euler and Margie.....
how you doin' (in my best Brooklyn accent)

GeneChing
02-05-2003, 10:09 AM
... you guys got euler and margie here and your discussing how to seduce me? twisted, very twisted.

GeneChing
02-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Jennifer Garner - I even sat through that awful dude who stole your car flick just to check out her earlier work. She's gonna rock as Electra. She's my dream got qi? girl of the month....

M_ArtsMargie
02-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Gene***that's becuase everyone wants you;)

Serpent
02-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Gene, that doesn't mean that euler and Margie won't be there too. Sounding better yet?

Here, have a little granola. These candles are natural bee's wax, you know.

Can you hear something?

Sugar magnolia, blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care,
Saw my baby down by the river, knew she'd have to come up soon for air.

Sweet blossom come on, under the willow, we can have high times if you'll abide
We can discover the wonders of nature, rolling in the rushes down by the riverside.

She's got everything delightful, she's got everything I need,
Takes the wheel when I'm seeing double, pays my ticket when I speed

She comes skimmin' through rays of violet, she can wade in a drop of dew,
She don't come and I don't follow, waits backstage while I sing to you.

Well, she can dance a Cajun rhythm, jump like a willys in four wheel drive.
She's a summer love for spring, fall and winter. She can make happy any man alive.

Sugar magnolia, ringing that bluebell, caught up in sunlight, come on out singing
I'll walk you in the sunshine, come on honey, come along with me.

She's got everything delightful, she's got everything I need,
A breeze in the pines and the sun and bright moonlight, lazing in the sunshine yes
indeed.

Sometimes when the cuckoo's crying, when the moon is half way down,
Sometimes when the night is dying, I take me out and I wander around, I wander
'round.

Sunshine, daydream, walking in the tall trees, going where the wind goes
Blooming like a red rose, breathing more freely,
Ride our singin', I'll walk you in the morning sunshine
Sunshine, daydream. Sunshine, daydream. Walking in the sunshine.

TaoBoy
02-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Does anyone else realise that this thread disappeared from the first page of threads. Not enough people are posting. We need to recruit more members.

As for Gene's remarks regarding Jennifer Garner - I'm starting to think there might be hope for you yet hippy! :D

Serpent
02-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Jennifer Garner - I even sat through that awful dude who stole your car flick just to check out her earlier work. She's gonna rock as Electra. She's my dream got qi? girl of the month....

She gonna be Electra!? Sweeet!

Xebsball, you don't need to fight me. I'm not the fight you're looking for. Fight Sevenstar... fight Sevenstar...

Serpent
02-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Man, and I thought that erotic story about brushing your teeth was weird...

But did you think it was erotic too?

desertwingchun2
02-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Gene - what ever happened with the latin qi girls man?!:confused:

Golden Arms
02-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Does anybody even know how many pages it has been in this thread since a got qi girl actually talked?

Serpent
02-05-2003, 04:32 PM
They're sitting on our laps while we type, dude.

@PLUGO
02-05-2003, 04:36 PM
I believe it could be said Margie is Latin... or partially so...

Golden Arms
02-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Holy Sh!t, I had no idea serpent!

Serpent
02-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Holy Sh!t, I had no idea serpent!

It's all about the time spent on the thread. Post a lot, earn your stripes, plug Martial Arts Mart (http://www.martialartsmart.com) and before long a got qi? girl will arrive on your lap.

It's marvellous.

Golden Arms
02-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I think I am learning! So if I tell people that are looking for uniforms (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/chinese-martial-arts-uniforms.html), weapons (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/chinese-martial-arts-weapons.html), and tassles and sashes (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/chinese-martial-arts-sashes-and-tassels.html) to go there, then I will be doing the right thing? I bet that even some of the masters of the flipping uppercut (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/ninjaitems.html) could find stuff on there too, and if I send enough people there, I might get to hang with one of the girls? (http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1726_11192904)

I hope I can figure out how to do all that stuff, cause I want to talk to a got qi girl too :)

Serpent
02-05-2003, 05:44 PM
You got it!

Come on, girls. It's about time you chimed in on your own thread.

eulerfan
02-05-2003, 05:48 PM
I posted a picture of my butt.

'nuff said.

Serpent
02-05-2003, 05:58 PM
I posted a picture of my butt.

'nuff said.

That's absolutely true, eulerfan. You have honourary status on this thread and technically need never post again. It would be pretty hard to beat that.

But it would be nice of you to drop by now and then if you have the time. ;)

M_ArtsMargie
02-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Design Sifu***Actually ...I am hawaiian. Kuia maka maka owe!

This thread is finally dying :( We need to get more folks on here.:cool:

As for the whole got qi girl thing...i have been posting. Unfortunatly, the other girls have not posted anything. They just dont have the qi.:p ;) j/p

M_ArtsMargie
02-06-2003, 10:25 AM
xebsball***hi ....how you doing?
I still have a bump on my head and a headache. That is what I get for letting someone ( a little tipsy) give me a piggy back ride. Never again!

Serpent****I think you want some of the action:D

@PLUGO
02-06-2003, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry margie...

I knew you had Hawaii in you, but for some reason I thought there was also some latina . . . oh well never mind

GeneChing
02-06-2003, 10:38 AM
You know, I'm thinking back to my days working with the Dead and there wasn't that much granola. Maybe in a goo ball or two, but granola really wasn't a big deadhead thing. In fact, Jerry once revealed a recipe for a favorite set break treat, a fatty bacon snack. One of his last meals was a Wendy's splurge before he checked into Serenity Knolls.

And if you're going to seduce someone, Sug Mag is not the best choice. That's a big group dance song. Standing on the Moon is more romantic - but JGB's version of Don't Let Go was a sure-fire.

Somehow, I don't think either would work on dear euler or margina, which would leave us, serp. Wouldn't you rather grab a brew and watch a good KF flick?

Chang Style Novice
02-06-2003, 10:39 AM
The tooth brushing story was a link that said "wierd wierd wierd wierd wierd!" if that helps you guys to find it.

I was merely confused, not aroused.

GeneChing
02-06-2003, 11:19 AM
got qi? girl positions are open to women of all races. Our only requirements are that they look good in a t-shirt and can throw a decent strike (and if they look really good in a t-shirt, we'll wave the second requirement.)

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 11:37 AM
hey :)
im good :cool:

piggy back ride can be treacherous but it could be worse, if you were learning to make curves with the car and end up partially climbing a side walk and running over some flower-bed :D

my dad almost got ****ed at me :D

Golden Arms
02-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Wow..It looks like posting those links worked! One of them posted!

Royal Dragon
02-06-2003, 01:43 PM
You posted pics of your butt??
When was THAT?? (And do I get to see?):eek:

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 01:59 PM
I got some really great compliments on my @ss and everything.

By the way, thanks for that, guys.

But I'm sort of self conscious about this one specific quality that my @ss is really lacking. And, I'm sure coincidentally, posting the picture of it lead to a long discussion on how very important that quality is.

So, I'm not posting any more pictures of my butt.

You'll have to search back through the pages if you want to see it.

Braden
02-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Are lists of girls we obsess over still on-topic?

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 02:14 PM
What is this "on-topic" of which you speak?

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 02:37 PM
But I'm sort of self conscious about this one specific quality that my @ss is really lacking.

Dont be silly, wimmin :)
I would wink, but i am really focusing the winks on Margie.

Serpent
02-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Somehow, I don't think either would work on dear euler or margina, which would leave us, serp. Wouldn't you rather grab a brew and watch a good KF flick?

Sounds good to me, Gene. NP is obviously feeding me false info.

You pic the flick and I'll bring the brews, yeah?

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 04:08 PM
You know, I'm pretty confident compared to most women. But, I'm still gonna have a few loose marbles rolling around in my skull, there. Nobody's perfect.

Royal Dragon
02-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Were you like in a Thong or something??

I'm not searching 60 some pages if you were just wearing jeans.

Besides, if Terri caught me i'd be a dead man.:eek:

@PLUGO
02-06-2003, 04:17 PM
you are cruel . . .

I LOVE IT!!!

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 04:27 PM
[batting eyelashes]me?[/batting eyelashes]

Serpent
02-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Yeah, it was a jeans shot. I asked for more (can't blame me for trying) but euler said no.

And eulerfan, you have nothing to be unconfident about. Really. Trust me.

Nothing at all.

@PLUGO
02-06-2003, 05:15 PM
The shot I was thinking of was NOT a jean shot... ;)

TaoBoy
02-06-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Wow..It looks like posting those links worked! One of them posted!

Now don't get carried away. Your goal is to have a Got Qi? Girl posted to you. Isn't that right Margie!? ;)

Serpent
02-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Hmmm. A large parcel just arrived marked, "With Thanks From KFQG Magazine."

What could it be?

Oh my, the parcel is rocking! I can hear a sort of panting inside.

Either I'm in luck or I'm about to be the victim of some pretty sick terrorism.

dezhen2001
02-06-2003, 05:40 PM
wow, ive yet to order something from the magazine :(

dawood

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Yo son... huh... i mean... Master, thats pretty cool.

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 05:46 PM

Dont be silly, wimmin :)
I would wink, but i am really focusing the winks on Margie.

Hey!! No winks for me?

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
Design Sifu***Actually ...I am hawaiian. Kuia maka maka owe!

This thread is finally dying :( We need to get more folks on here.:cool:

As for the whole got qi girl thing...i have been posting. Unfortunatly, the other girls have not posted anything. They just dont have the qi.:p ;) j/p

Of course not, they're not you ;)

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Sevenstar, ill make an expection ;)
now can you email me GDA's naked pictures?

Serpent
02-06-2003, 06:01 PM
There are naked pics of GDA!?

TaoBoy
02-06-2003, 06:06 PM
GDA naked....my eyes, my eyes, my precious eyes!!

:p

Chang Style Novice
02-06-2003, 06:08 PM
I thought that was the nude GDA shot in Xeb's userpic.

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 06:12 PM
Sevenstar has them pics dudes, and refuses to share

FatherDog
02-06-2003, 06:14 PM
Yeah, it was a jeans shot. I asked for more (can't blame me for trying) but euler said no.

And eulerfan, you have nothing to be unconfident about. Really. Trust me.

Nothing at all.

Now you're saying her ass is nothing at all?

M_ArtsMargie
02-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Dang...who let the dogs out? ARF ARF ARF ARF

Did somebody say nekkid?:eek:

Serpent
02-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

Now you're saying her ass is nothing at all?

You know what I'm saying. euler's ass is all that!

As is the rest of her.

Serpent
02-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Hey Gene. Check out page 4 of the "Kung Fu Poetry... by me" thread.

Do you think Master Tu would be impressed?

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 07:52 PM
It's practically nothing. It's itty bitty. Hardly there.

Serpent
02-06-2003, 07:53 PM
It's practically nothing. It's itty bitty. Hardly there.

No need for modesty now, eulerfan. No one that posts their butt on the internet can get away with modesty. ;)

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 08:04 PM
But it was a close up from a straight on angle and, I think joe pointed out, without a shot of the waist to show the proportions.

I'm telling you, it's tiny.

thousands upon thousands of leg lifts, squats, lunges and all I have to show for it is really toned legs. Butt continues to be small.

Chang Style Novice
02-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Well, you are a white girl. Nobody expects a Serenaesque thunderrump from you.

Serpent
02-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Serenaesque thunderrump! LOL.

You sure do have great legs, eulerfan. Your butt can be small, that's no problem. Is it peachy?

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 08:43 PM
What is a peachy butt?

Serpent
02-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Heaven on Earth, honey, that's what it is! ;)

Smooth and round like a peach.

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah. I guess it is kind of peachy.

joedoe
02-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Trust me eulerfan - from the few photos I have seen of you, you are a very attractive woman and you should not worry about any part of you being substandard (for want of a better term).

And peachy is good :D

Serpent
02-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Yeah. I guess it is kind of peachy.

MmmMMM! Then I stand by my previous comments. You have nothing to be insecure about, you saucy little minx!

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Thanks, guys.

*smooches*

Serpent
02-06-2003, 09:46 PM
*smooooches*

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 09:52 PM
*smooooches*

ugh, keep the mush off the forum

(aside to margie ;) muah!)

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 09:54 PM
Well, you are a white girl. Nobody expects a Serenaesque thunderrump from you.

LOL! It can happen though...

Royal Dragon
02-06-2003, 09:57 PM
I'm feeling left out, everyone got to see eulerfan's butt, but me :(

TaoBoy
02-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey eulerfan - we'll have no self-consciousness here!

Now, if you want more praise we'll need to see everything in perspective. ;)

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Sevenstar, ill make an expection ;)
now can you email me GDA's naked pictures?

hmm... I'll consider it

Serpent
02-06-2003, 10:00 PM
RD, It's still here you cretin. Couple of pages back. Seek and you shall find.

Xebsball
02-06-2003, 10:03 PM
i hope naked GDA didnt completely scared Margie :(

Royal Dragon
02-06-2003, 10:35 PM
I would, but I'm too lazy :p

SevenStar
02-06-2003, 11:12 PM
I hope it doesn't either.

M_ArtsMargie
02-07-2003, 10:03 AM
xebsball***honey....ain't nothing that can scare me off

I am here to stay;)

GeneChing
02-07-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm off to Vegas to be at the Cirque Du Soleil Martial Arts auditions. (http://www.tigerclaw.com/index.php?SCREEN=news) It's our deadline time, so things are really hectic here - not a good time for me to be away from the office. But my main concern is that I'm going to fall way behind on this thread and totally loose track of the topics.

This thread is addictive. Man, what am I gonna do if I go to China in a few months?

norther practitioner
02-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Sorry bro....wrong genre of hippie. Some grilled cheese out in the parking lot perhaps. Gotta remember I'm in Boulder.... even the city council out here is a bunch of hippies. I'll take a tsingtao and can supply some good 5 venoms/shaw movies, or we could do the early Jet marathon.

Xebsball
02-07-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
xebsball***honey....ain't nothing that can scare me off

I am here to stay;)

Sweeet (http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/biggrinbounce2.gif) ;)

But my main concern is that I'm going to fall way behind on this thread and totally loose track of the topics.

This thread is addictive. Man, what am I gonna do if I go to China in a few months?

General, should i file you a daily or weekly report? :D

GeneChing
02-07-2003, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a party. Brewskis and a little ultra violent vids PLUS the got qi? girls. Wow, life is grand.

np - You gotta remember, I worked for the Dead. That's a whole different level of hippie. Pro hippies do stuff like invent Macs and hybrid cars. And I can make a wicked grilled cheese - in fact it's the only thing I can cook.

norther practitioner
02-07-2003, 12:39 PM
Payed my way into a few phish (err, can't believe I just admitted that) and widespread shows off of selling grilled cheese (the secret is in the butter ;) )

M_ArtsMargie
02-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Margarine****************Margina************Margie

Golden Arms
02-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey, M_ArtsMargie, now that I posted some links, when are you and your fellow ladies going to grace me with a visit up here in Seattle? Or at least some new pics on the martialartsmart.com site? ;)

M_ArtsMargie
02-07-2003, 04:54 PM
hey boo boo. How about stealing a picnic basket, having ourselves a little feast?

Gene***When are you leaving? :( j/p

@PLUGO
02-07-2003, 04:56 PM
just thought you'd want to meet our newest Got Qi girls... (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/index.html)

Golden Arms
02-07-2003, 04:58 PM
HAHAH! get them online! Any got qi girls are good got qi girls in my book!

GeneChing
02-07-2003, 05:06 PM
xb - Thanks for the offer, but that would just be more to read. Seems silly to file a report on this thread, but I'd love to see someone try to condense it somehow. Something like the highlights of each page.

MAM- I'll be in the office Monday morn and Wed eve, but I'll be in Vegas in between. I'll be staying with my disciple brother Dr. Russell (aka Russbo) which means I might not make it back in one piece. Not that I'm in one piece now...

Xebsball
02-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Marcão***************Marcos*************Marc

almost like that :D

Xebsball***********Xebulon*************Xebby

M_ArtsMargie
02-07-2003, 05:33 PM
ya***********ya************ya************

Xebsball***Got new pix!:D

Has anyone ever tried peanut butter on their pancakes? MMMMMMMM. so good

M_ArtsMargie
02-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Gene***How fun! I want to go to Vegas again!

Golden Arms***We will come when there is a tournament :D

Xebsball
02-07-2003, 08:31 PM
ooooh :D
sweet sweet sweet

check your PM :D

Chang Style Novice
02-07-2003, 08:52 PM
Gene - This (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19715&perpage=15&pagenumber=4) is the page Serpent was talking about. (Morbicid started two poetry threads:rolleyes: )

Look for master Tu's name, we've been writing ad copy for you.

SevenStar
02-08-2003, 12:49 AM

That's easy - you're gonna let me know, so that I can go too.

TaoBoy
02-08-2003, 07:32 PM
over 2500 posts and 30000 views.

Yay for us.

Can we make 3000 posts?

Gene - have a ball. Good luck. May the schwartz be with you. :)
Eulerfan - where are you?
Xebs - how the hell did you get under my desk?
Serpent - Control your boy!
Seven - I think Serpent really digs you! ;)
Everyone else - Thanks for reading!

SevenStar
02-09-2003, 04:38 AM
are you kidding? this thread will reach 3000 before the end of the month! :D

TaoBoy
02-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Well I s'pos it has a good chance if we continue talking about it's chances of making 3000 posts.

norther practitioner
02-10-2003, 08:59 AM
No, really?

M_ArtsMargie
02-10-2003, 10:39 AM
I think we need more posting in order to reach 3000 by the end of the month. With the way this is going....it may end up dying. :(

Xebsball
02-10-2003, 10:58 AM
Tao, what am i doing under your desk :confused: i dont like that

Margie, postings slow down considerably during the weekend and Serpent is outa town, but we still can do it :D

norther practitioner
02-10-2003, 01:52 PM
10:1 says you guys never make it to 3000 posts....
Ok so I'm just stirring the pot, and actually helping out this thread again. Hey did anyone catch that Micheal Jackson thing over the weekend?

Xebsball
02-10-2003, 06:31 PM
say if we had 10 people, each one of them would need to make about 50 posts. Today is feb 10, meaning there 18 days left...
50 posts in 18 days, thats 2.77 something posts a day, make that 3.

eulerfan
02-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey guys! Just got back from spending the weekend at a B&B in San Antonio.

Current music: Yellow by Coldplay
Current mood: Bliss

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@PLUGO
02-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Didn't catch the MJ thing on the Tele... Watched Princess Mononoke on DVD instead!!! Still BAD @ss!!!

Did read ALOT of reactions on the other online Forum though...

Gasp he's a freak!!! a Supafreak!!!

:p

joedoe
02-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Welcome back eulerfan. Now post another pic of yourself :)

@PLUGO
02-10-2003, 06:55 PM
so.. how many more posts 'till 3000?

joedoe
02-10-2003, 06:57 PM
Almost 500. Tough target to reach without Serpent around to up the post count :D

eulerfan
02-10-2003, 07:07 PM
This is how happy I am right now.

Xebsball
02-10-2003, 07:12 PM
:o As Serpents number 1 padawan i feel i should represent, posting for both me and him :o

Thats great euler, happiness is awesome :) :D

joedoe
02-10-2003, 07:15 PM
This is how happy I am right now.

Good to hear at least one person in the world is happy :).

Any happy naked pics? (j/k) :D

Xebby - well, get posting. You have a lot of work to do.

Xebsball
02-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Sure thing.
I was downloading this song from a brazilian punk band, they go by the name of Garotos Podres.
Song called "Sadam Hussein is rock'n'roll", its funny ****e from back in the golf war days.

"In the east or west
Al Hussein is the best!"