M_ArtsMargie
06-17-2003, 04:17 PM
Gene***Yea...luv Andy's stories. He's a great guy. Supercool:cool:

@PLUGO
06-17-2003, 04:28 PM
I'm not in a BAND!!!! :p

Serpent
06-17-2003, 08:23 PM
You guys are in the Got Qi girls thread all talking about your methods. What about asking the girls themselves?

So, Margie - what does turn you on?

BTW, in case any of you were wondering about Xebsball (wimmins, Margie = Xebby!) he's defected to the other side. That's right - he's gone over to www.CyberKwoon.com !

PHILBERT
06-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Serpent
...So, Margie - what does turn you on?...

Me.

PHILBERT
06-18-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
in regards to Lolita, that was an excellent book.

Does any one here know what a women really wants? Try asking.
Girls dont dig guys who are too easy. Meaning, dont be calling every day and every second.

This can be divided into 2 age groups. The young, arrogant ones, and the old mature ones. By old mature I dont mean 50 or something, but like 25+.

Young ones: God only knows what these want. They are too arrogant. Very few of these women ascend into the mature category at a young age. Those who do have suffered something, divorce, child, etc and realize what they want in a man.

Mature women:
They want a man who has money, but not in a "I just want his money" way, but a man who can pay for a family. Buy a home, have money for food, clothes, car, the home, etc. He has to be intelligent, faithful, provide for the family, sensitive, protect the family and be capable of taking care of children. He has to be able to get along with kids quite well, willing to make sacrifices for the family, putting the children first and foremost before themselves.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 06:46 AM
Bahahahaha....
Im not quick to defend something never accused of, but you boys certainly are pulling me into your fantasy realm. :p
I was just saying about what age ranges there are. Honestly, if it was a hot ass 17, Id smash, but its legal here. :) Im only 19 till october anyways.
Dont play in band. I make music, more or less for myself.

"Meaning, dont be calling every day and every second. "
I know dudes who will call a girl 20+ times in a couple hours.
Personally, if the b!tch dont pick up by the 2nd time in 1 day, f*ck her, she can call my azz back.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 06:48 AM
Maybe that seemed a little negative.
If the woman doesnt pick up the phone by the 2nd time I call, I say f*ck it and wont call back again till next day or till broad calls me back.

Better.

:D

GeneChing
06-18-2003, 09:36 AM
I had this weird enlightening moment while watching TV in China last April. No not the war stuff in my ezine column (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=357), that was just to rattle some cages here. Actually it was watching this show on how to speak English. These two women, Brits I think, we're explaning the concept of measuring spoons. China doesn't have measuring spoons. When they cook, they exmaine at their ingrediants then judge how much should go in. It never occured to me how ridiculous measuring spoons are. I mean really, there's a serious difference between a cup of garden fresh peppers and a cup of dried peppers. Beleive me, I grow three kinds of peppers in my yard. Anyway, it got me thinking about how formuliac many martial artists are, especially forms players like myself and even more so forum members. People always seem to want a recipe for success, which is even more absurd then measuring cups for peppers. In fencing, we used to call it the "universal parry" something, some recipe that would always work. Now listen to you all trying to espouse the same thing for courting women - timing your compliments, judging your reading, even pushing comics (btw, those ads were hilarious, ds.) You guys are going to all end up like the rhino (what a mess that must have made.)

So Margie, tell us what you liked about Lolita...;)

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Werent trying to come up with a perfect plan silly man, we were generalizing.

MasterKiller
06-18-2003, 09:43 AM
Don't listen to SD. My plan is perfect.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 09:45 AM
You are right about the measuring spoons however.
They are silly... to an extent... Recipes wouldnt work as well if they were "1/2 handfull of cummin, 2 pinches of salt, 3 snippits of diced onion"
Peoples sizes and conceptions differ too much

huafist
06-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Just watch "Swingers" anything out of Vince Vaughn's mouth is right on the money.

"When are you going to call her?"

"The industry standard is two days, so I'll call her in three."

And Philbert you're in the Metroplex, women here want MONEY and lots of it. Why else would they be in the middle of a flat concrete abyss of pollution and crime? Go down to Lower Greenville and see what I mean.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 09:53 AM
Different women want different things.
I know gold diggin beeyotches, and c*ck lovin hizoes. Also know a couple really cool stoner chicks, like dudes with boobs.
I know a couple beeyotches who care almost nothing but about money, others how good you look, others who you are, and some want all 3.
Some broads just care about your reputation for slangin D.

That said, I wont call a broad more than 2 times a day, instead of saying "your pretty" or the like, just use pet names like "baby cakes, beatiful, sexy lady, ect..."
hehehhee

Better gene?

norther practitioner
06-18-2003, 10:03 AM
OK, here is the deal, none of you get as much as you say you do..... unless you have a girlfriend/wife/significant other. I'll tell you this because you don't have any game. This has been proven by what you have said, don't dispute it, it is not worth your time or mine...

Different women want different things.

Thank you Captain of the Obvious.

Just watch "Swingers" anything out of Vince Vaughn's mouth is right on the money.

This is probably one of the most on the money things said here in a while.

Peoples sizes and conceptions differ too much
So do there recipes....

MasterKiller
06-18-2003, 10:05 AM
I'll tell you this because you don't have any game.

Not all of us are smoove enough to hijack a thread in the KungfuMagazine forum in order to flirt with someone 1,000 miles away, granted. But that don't mean we have no skillz.

norther practitioner
06-18-2003, 10:10 AM
MK......... You slide, as does Serp.....
Your pass comes from this comment:
Don't listen to SD. My plan is perfect.

Philbert is **** close though
Gene is in a new game... the family one....

MK, you are right though, that was one of the best thread jackings I've had...:D

The Willow Sword
06-18-2003, 10:31 AM
JESUS HAROLD MUTHERF#CKING CHRIST ON A FU$KING RUBBER CRUTCH!!!!!

HOW LONG IS THIS THREAD GOING TO LAST????????

was i raving? goodness gracious me:eek: sorry,,im mad you see.:rolleyes:

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 10:48 AM
First of all.....
OK, here is the deal, none of you get as much as you say you do..... I'll tell you this because you don't have any game. This has been proven by what you have said, don't dispute it, it is not worth your time or mine...

Oh, but it is. :)
I never said how much I do or dont get, albeit inferred I get plenty.

I'll tell you this because you don't have any game.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is probably one of the most on the money things said here in a while

I dont have game that I learned from watching a movie, your right.

Thank you Captain of the Obvious.
So do their recipes....

And Im captain of the obvious?

:eek:

MasterKiller
06-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Philbert's last post in his How are we Feeling thread made me look at his profile, and lo and behold:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EQGUSM&key=MBB

Kristoffer
06-18-2003, 11:04 AM
O-kay..

PHILBERT
06-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Margie said once "Nice homepage" or something to me when she read my profile. :p I rule.

norther practitioner
06-18-2003, 03:16 PM
That is pretty funny Philbert....
A friend put her picture up there, she'd surf back and forth and vote 10s for herself every few hours or something...

M_ArtsMargie
06-18-2003, 05:07 PM
Ok...you guys.

Me personally. i dislike the following: I say dislike and not hate becuase no matter, you have to take the bad with the good. As I has stated before, you can never change a person. Accept people as they are.

Dislikes:
1. baby/puppy names(unless we are together, babe is fine, nothing else) 2. dirty and long finger nails 3. guys who dont call when they say they will 4. guys who say they have interest in you, but dont put any effort once so ever (your just hanging there for their convenience) 5. Guys who dont introduce you to your friends when you happen to bump into them while on the date. 6. guys who call too much 7.guys who dont call enough 8. you know what..there is so much that i dont think i will have enough room for this.

1. has to have accomplished as much or more than me in my life. 2. man pays for dinner, movies, coffee and such (clothes, and cars and such should be for the women if she wants that for herself, unless married. Then a man can help pay for it) 3. He has to listen(becuase girls like that kind of stuff) 4. Open the doors 5. if a girl is driving and the doors are locked, and she happens to open your door first, open her door too so she is not standing there with a key in the door(it will show your selfish) 6. If you want to know how to pimp...just ask me
;) 7. As i mentioned before, there is too much to say

Ok...any questions?

Judge Pen
06-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Margie, I'm perfect for you. Now if only I wasn't engaged and didn't live in Tennessee! :D

PHILBERT
06-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Margie, I got a question.

Can I have your phone number? :D

@PLUGO
06-18-2003, 05:27 PM
6. guys who call too much
7.guys who dont call enough

C L A S S I C . . .

Xebsball
06-18-2003, 07:43 PM
thought you were free?
now the DEBIL is here
here he be
time to face and see

die dry but dont give in

:cool:

Xebsball
06-18-2003, 07:48 PM
1. has to have accomplished as much or more than me in my life. 2. man pays for dinner, movies, coffee and such (clothes, and cars and such should be for the women if she wants that for herself, unless married. Then a man can help pay for it) 3. He has to listen(becuase girls like that kind of stuff) 4. Open the doors 5. if a girl is driving and the doors are locked, and she happens to open your door first, open her door too so she is not standing there with a key in the door(it will show your selfish)

My grandma probably thinks exactly the same, she was born in... way back then :D

Serpent
06-18-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
Also know a couple really cool stoner chicks, like dudes with boobs.

This is just too funny. Is there a psychologist in the house!

Ahahahaha!

:)

Xebsball
06-18-2003, 08:49 PM
(this are 2 brazilian raps i translated and mixed together)

think its all over?

well,
HOLD YOUR PANTS BROTHER!! :D

Already took anti-ophidic, said goodbye to the betrayors, the serpents (not the one of the forum), the traitors, the snakes -> now only hang out with my friends :cool:

Follow the line, the rules havent changed, look for the brother by your side that never betrayed. On the street feeling good, always buddies, on the party with the wimmins - with or without money. If he got $ he presents himself if not its all good, sometimes borrows but repays when he has it.

Arrive,
RESPECT
Arrive and REPREZENT
Feel the thud, dude
FIRMNESS
Feel the thud, dude
FIRMNESS
All that rap has done
all that rap does
is the difference

Serpent
06-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
MK......... You slide, as does Serp.....

This is a good thing, right?

I'm gonna take it as a compliment, but that's just because I don't want to look like I don't understand today's hip lingo.

Do people still say hip?

Xebsball
06-18-2003, 08:53 PM
...HOP

(Its not how you fall, its how you land!)

i updated this mother focker:
http://xebsball.deviantart.com

but the pics aint really new

Serpent
06-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
Serp.... Where would you have started the bidding?

That's the kind of question that could be considered loaded. I'll take the fifth! ;)

MasterKiller
06-19-2003, 06:31 AM
man pays for dinner, movies, coffee and such (clothes, and cars and such should be for the women if she wants that for herself, unless married. Then a man can help pay for it)

sheeeit...Ever hear of the ERA? You best be kickin' in half if you want some of my sweet lovin'. No one gets a free ride on this gravy train.

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 08:33 AM
Yeah, thought of it after a convorsation with a female friend on the subject... she was like, you'd actually bid, thats so wrong... etc.....
took a while to explain that one away...:D

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Do people still say hip?
Lets just say it is now on the comeback trail...

man pays for dinner, movies, coffee and such (clothes, and cars and such should be for the women if she wants that for herself, unless married. Then a man can help pay for it)
sheeeit...Ever hear of the ERA? You best be kickin' in half if you want some of my sweet lovin'. No one gets a free ride on this gravy train.

Well, I don't mind paying for dinner and such, as long as it isn't every single time. There is a big difference between a woman who appreciates the gesture, and one who expects it.:D

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 09:01 AM
With you there, made the mistake of pampering a couple times... no more tho... hehehe

Margie- was just talking about getting nasty. Not about hooking up.... Then I would have said listen, do a couple thoughtful things to prove that you actually did listen, open doors, the 1st few dates Ill pay, after Im "together" whatnot, sh!ts different, do corny things like swoopin down to pick a flower while walkin, ect....
Believe you me, i have myself game. I just dont necessarily find any reason to spout about it online. Till NP tested it.

Serp- Whyd that comment confuse you? "like a dude with boobs"
You dont know any chicks who act about like a guy? Would it have been better if I said a chick who talks about fighting, sex, music, ect, and burps the like?

Xebsball - you want a tablespoon of gravy? I know you do...

MasterKiller
06-19-2003, 09:03 AM
You dont know any chicks who act about like a guy? Would it have been better if I said a chick who talks about fighting, sex, music, ect, and burps the like?

It's easier just to say lesbian, SD.

GeneChing
06-19-2003, 09:14 AM
There's a new contender.
ORA girls.

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 09:23 AM
Funny thing is tho, neither of the chicks like that I know are lesbians, both are actually pretty d@mned sexy, and both are cool as f*ck. One has boyfriend

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 09:30 AM
Speaking of loaded questions...
how does your girlfriends ass look in those jeans?:eek: :D

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Till NP tested it.
But aren't we all always testing..

Don't know how I didn't do this before...

Welcome back Xebsball!

Yeah, but the ORA girls don't have anyone posting here Gene... they also aren't helping promote m.a.m.

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 09:45 AM
But aren't we all always testing..

Yessir.
And yes, welcome back xebs.

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:09 AM
thanx :D

you cant play soccer :D

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Picked up quick in the 80s-90s here... give us a few more years, we have to get some more time to develop good programs (and get rid of some of the over-worriesom soccer moms). We just have so many **** sports here... :D

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:13 AM
programs, blah :p

kids here learn on the streets man :D

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 11:14 AM
Sports here -
Anyone live near the ocean? If so, ever tried strapping yourself to a knee board (on your chest) and holding a toe rope attached to a truck? (drive next to water along coast)
its fun as hell... :)
When it flooded here a couple years ago, a couple friends and I ate mushrooms and went kayaking in a flooded park.

MasterKiller
06-19-2003, 11:15 AM
kids here learn on the streets man

That's because you're too d@mn poor to afford good fields or facilities. Oh wait, America sucks....I forgot.

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 11:18 AM
kids here learn on the streets man

same here, but the kids here are learning the benefits of capitalism.... hey, there has to be some good to come from drug dealing....:eek:

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 11:20 AM
Speaking of which, i hate those **** anti pot commercials lately that have kids holding a joint saying "I support terrorism"....
I want to go around in the rich ass school districts and put bumperstickers on parents cars that say "I proudly support my childs cocaine habit".

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 11:21 AM
Edit: Sponsor, not support.
my bad.

MasterKiller
06-19-2003, 11:21 AM
there has to be some good to come from drug dealing....
Sure, Brazilian's get to make $0.25 a day working in the drug fields. There's always a silver lining.

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:22 AM
good fields and facilities only produce wuzssy players... like the american soccer players :D

np,
cool :D
here kids can even get their crime p.h.d. on our minors penetenciary system :D

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 11:23 AM
the CIA makes million a month importing from the brazilian drug fields...
coca...
that sh!ts just gross.

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Speaking of which, i hate those **** anti pot commercials lately that have kids holding a joint saying "I support terrorism"....
I want to go around in the rich ass school districts and put bumperstickers on parents cars that say "I proudly support my childs cocaine habit".

they are showing those here now too, said to be more effective than the previous stuff.
i dunno, since im partially pro-drugs anyway

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:26 AM
the CIA makes million a month importing from the brazilian drug fields...
coca...
that sh!ts just gross.

actually we have very few production, what we do is we are an important part of the international route of drugs coming from Colombia. They produce there, send here and then its redistributed to other parts of the world

MasterKiller
06-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Put down the twinkies and get off your lazy @ss, then. You gonna let Colombia show you up?

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Ill go like:

Colombia, your HOs are fat and ugly!!! BEAAAAATCH :mad:

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Xebs....

chill with the caffine ok, we're getting worried...

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 01:57 PM
caffeine?
;)

xebs drank his java today.
JAVA JAVA JAVA!

M_ArtsMargie
06-19-2003, 02:12 PM
hey xebs..where you been?

Judge Pen
06-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Margie! I was just thinking about you. :)

Chang Style Novice
06-19-2003, 02:15 PM
And can you PLEASE get your sig under control?

edit - to Xeb

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 02:16 PM
eh?
sig?
under control?
I will use my uberpowers to control you.

M_ArtsMargie
06-19-2003, 02:20 PM
is that question for Serpent?

shaolin kungfu
06-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Your uber powers include smoking pot and making chicken. Neither of which will control xebby.:D :p ;)

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Your uber powers include smoking pot and making chicken. Neither of which will control xebby.

lmao....
I don't know if the chicken making goes under uber....

Margie, back to Reno tom. night?

Shaolin-Do
06-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Speaking of which, you tried that yet?
Is good sh!t.
Oh hell. Im already 30 minutes past being off. Err.. Im still on but f*ck it.
im out!

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Ummm... yes, unless you'd like to comment....

Woman tend to like those loaded questions.:D

Thats why I asked Serp the first question...

Replies I'd usually expect:

1. my entire paycheck...etc. (something extaordinary)
2. nothing (girlfriend)
3. nothing, as it is degrading to woman to put a price on them

usually don't see choice 4:
4. his answer of no answer, seeing it to be a loaded question

shaolin kungfu
06-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I posted that i had somewhere on this forum, but you never replied. Good stuff.:D

norther practitioner
06-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Seafood is my specialty....
I guess I could apply a lot of those recipes to chix too... Haven't tried making SDs chicken recipe yet... only eat the stuff when I need more protein...

Serpent
06-19-2003, 04:47 PM
Serp- Whyd that comment confuse you? "like a dude with boobs"

It didn't confuse me. I was laughing at you.

M_ArtsMargie
06-19-2003, 05:04 PM
NP**Reno?:confused:

M_ArtsMargie
06-19-2003, 05:06 PM
np***aaaaa. i c, i c

Xebsball
06-19-2003, 08:09 PM
Its not the caffeine, its the pump up beat from the music, all the anger, the pain, the drinking from last week, the holiday of today, the lack of wimmin and the lack of training.
If you had the slightest idea of how it feels to be me, youd think my posting is quite nice :cool:

CSN,
will you cry if i keep my sig like that? :D
just kiddin!! i fixed it a bit already, just cos your a cool dude

shaolin,
me and control on the same sentence is like military and intelligence on the same sentence
know what im saying :D

Margie,
at uni, at parties, at other forums, everywhere...
trying to socialize, just trying
how you been, beautiful woman from up north?
btw, i have a colleage that looks a lot like you, scared me
when i realised such.

Serpent
06-19-2003, 08:40 PM
It ain't just you, Xebby. Being young is hard for everybody.

Chang Style Novice
06-19-2003, 08:44 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238636&perpage=25&pagenumber=5

Turns out Japanese Matrix fans are even crazyobssessedweirder than the ones on this forum. And that's saying something!

Chang Style Novice
06-19-2003, 08:57 PM
And even they aren't the wierdest folks in the news from Asia today...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3004930.stm

Chang Style Novice
06-20-2003, 10:14 AM
A friend of mine recently had a puppy move in with her cat. The puppy chases the cat. The cat (named Bob), well...just look at the attached picture.

MasterKiller
06-20-2003, 11:11 AM
I have a cat just like that, except he's about 19 lbs heavier than the one in the picture, and he drools.

Chang Style Novice
06-20-2003, 11:12 AM
I dunno, man - Bob's a big cat. He's pushing 20 lbs himself.

MasterKiller
06-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Couldn't tell from the pics.

My cat is 23 lbs. He was pushing 30 lbs, but I put him on a diet. He's not really fat, he's just huge. I've never seen a housecat his size before.

When he fights, he 'sumos' his opponents by running full-speed into them. Funniest shlt you'll ever see.

The drooling part I could live without, though.

Chang Style Novice
06-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Photos are wierd that way - scale gets all messed up, like with Red in his Ren-Faire snapshot.

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 12:13 PM
When My girlfriend desided to keep one of my dogs puppy he was signifancly smaller than her family's cat (she rent's a cottage on their property) when we would visit it was often funny to see that sort of cat-fu.

2 years later the cat is about the size of her dogs head. Ziggee, the dog still loves to play & hasn't quite figured out the size difference, or maybe he has & is taking advantage of it. Anyway it's hilarious to watch the cat duck & run for cover only to turn around & swat Ziggee's nose from under the sofa or where-ever...

sigh pets are cool.

MasterKiller
06-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Looks like Ziggy is chasing some tail (literally).

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 12:32 PM
THAT's his MOM dude!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But yeah, his classic maneuver is to run towards a dog he wants to play with, and bite them on the A$$ while passing them by.

At this point Petra (My dog) know this tactic and does this amazing turnaround just before Ziggee's Bite & get's him right in the throat...

Major Dog Fu going on... & I tell you there's nothing like preacticing your footwork & reflexes with a hyper dog!!!

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 12:35 PM
much truer to form . . .

MasterKiller
06-20-2003, 12:38 PM
That's some steady camera work there. I could almost make out each dog.

Of course, Photoshop filters don't help. ;)

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 12:50 PM
That pic is strickly of the Photoshop Vérité school.

here's another:

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 12:51 PM
& one More:

M_ArtsMargie
06-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Has any one seen cats and dogs? That movie
Personally, dogs are my favorite. I'm allergic to full grown cats. Especially Long hair:(

Chang Style Novice
06-20-2003, 01:52 PM
DS - you know that ring around the lens of the camera that spins left and right? You can use that to focus the camera, didja know that?:p

Shaolin-Do
06-20-2003, 02:02 PM
We have boston terrier death matches in the living room.

:rolleyes:

Xebsball
06-20-2003, 03:49 PM
I seen cats n dogs too, doggy style dominates

I'll get a lil mutt or a brazilian terrier or a beagle next semester or next year. Have i told you it sux being a vet student and not having a pet?

@PLUGO
06-20-2003, 04:08 PM
Nice Avatar Xebs . . .

CSN:
those where shot with a digitial camera... the're suppose to be smart enough to focus themselves ******!!!

As for that CATS & DOGS movie... hated it...
I know it was suppose to be funny & novel, & maybe I'm just bias 'cause my own dogs are hilarous, but I COULDN'T STOMACH IT . . .:mad:

M_ArtsMargie
06-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Yea..the movie was bad.

Chang Style Novice
06-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Real dogs and cats are funny, natural, delightful to watch, and generally pretty smart in their own way. CGI-enhanced cats and dogs with overpaid actors dubbing in ridiculous dialog are none of the above.

Former castleva
06-21-2003, 09:38 AM
If you´re looking for an alternative to got-qi thread,you can go to
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22543

ORA needs more posters,you can help.

Xebsball
06-21-2003, 09:54 AM
thnx Design, thas ma ol dog from the ol schools, i miss that dude

Hey peeps,
i updated this motha focka again
http://xebsball.deviantart.com

breking it down for ya:
http://xebsball.deviantart.com/thumbnails/

but none of the stuff is really new, so you might have seen already

sorry for da language this last months, im just in really bad shape

chen zhen
06-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Nice site you've got there, mr. Santos;)

Xebsball
06-21-2003, 05:28 PM
Thanx :D

Hey d00ds, get this one

i live with 2 cousins: one is law dude, other is doctor
2 days ago the doctor said to me and his bro - "You guys gotta go out somewhere tonight cos im bringing this hot chick here to bang her"
Aight, so i looked for places to go, was gonna go to a random place, just get drunk whatever.
But his bro (law dude) said: "No way, IM STAYING" :D

So we both stayed, then doctor told us hed call when hes coming so we hide in our room.
No prob, cos he failed and didnt get the wimmin, so the next day we had to make fun of his failing ladiesman style cos he deserved it :D

BUT (i hate dis) since he is indeed a ladiesman he brought her tomorrow, im home so i had to hide, wich i did. But then i was in my room... AND I GOTTA PEE I HAVE TO PEE I MUST PEE

Xebsball
06-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Aight going on...

So im holding my pants (literaly) for about 1 hour, thinking "dude i cant come out, i cant come out, i cant come out"
till finaly im like "i gotta go, i gotta go, i gotta go"
i hear them talking, so im clueless if they on the dudes room or the living room - if they on the living room i be seen and my cousin will be screwed - cos he told her the apartament was empty - cos she wouldnt fock him if theres another dude on the apartament (we calculate)
so i come out!! aight, for his luck they had already moved to his room :D i pizzed and came back to my bed then

Cousin had put some music and theres also the sound from the cars outside.
Still dude, i could hear them laughs, and some "oooh" "aaaaaaah" every once ina while :D

Xebsball
06-21-2003, 05:40 PM
-> Why lifes not fair

Ok, lemme talk about my cousin (doctor one) [BTW, today i gotta hide again he says, hes bringing his beatch again]
Hes got 2 girlfriends at the moment, one lives in a city, other in another (he works in this 2 cities). He is their boyfriend just to bang em, he dont care bout em anyway.

-> Now here is really why

My cousin bangs 2 hot chicks, i BANG ZERO

----------

Thats all im saying, specially for ya young kids :)
I think this really sux :)
Aight no fun at all for me :)
The smiling smilies are just to hide my true feelings :)
I felt pretty sick tonight when i realised how much my life sux :)
And its been like this since so many years :)

Xebsball
06-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Forgot to say:

He didnt use condom, though he had them on his drawer (spell?)
Today he got her some pills for her to take

chen zhen
06-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Nice bed-time story.LOL:D

Serpent
06-22-2003, 09:53 PM
I worry about Xebby...

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 07:27 AM
My cousin bangs 2 hot chicks, i BANG ZERO

Lemmesee...Your cousins are a doctor and a lawyer, and you wonder why they get more poot-nanny than you? Hmmm, that's a tough one. Why, I just don't see why someone who is studying to be vet can't get laid as much as a doctor or a lawyer....

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller

Lemmesee...Your cousins are a doctor and a lawyer, and you wonder why they get more poot-nanny than you? Hmmm, that's a tough one. Why, I just don't see why someone who is studying to be vet can't get laid as much as a doctor or a lawyer....

You mean I can get laid more than someone who is studying to be a vet? :eek: I thought they got all the action.

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 07:36 AM
You mean I can get laid more than someone who is studying to be a vet? I thought they got all the action

Sheep don't count.

chen zhen
06-23-2003, 07:36 AM
Not by humans

edit: sh!t, too late:mad:

GeneChing
06-23-2003, 10:23 AM
There was this great HK action film that featured a cat vs. dog fight scene done with puppets instead of special effects. It was hilarious, but for the life of me, I cannot remember which film it was. I want to say it was in Blue Jean Monster, just because that was the type of film that would have such a scene.

How did we go from posting pictures of got qi girls to posting blurry pictures of dogs? Sometimes I really worry about the people on this thread :p

chen zhen
06-23-2003, 10:44 AM
It's called evolution.:)

M_ArtsMargie
06-23-2003, 10:53 AM
Xebby***doesn't suck to hide. Roomies!

Did everyone enjoy their weekend?

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 11:03 AM
I had a great weekend. How about you?

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:11 AM
I had a pretty good weekend, thanks.

Friday I went to a surprise birthday party/42 tournament for my friend Julie, and drank beer and bsed with my friends and flirted and played 42.

Saturday I lounged around the house and helped my stepdad install a new dishwasher

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon, a place whose picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of "Honky-tonk." I drank beer and bs-ed with my friends and flirted and danced to Dale Watson and bet on where a chicken in a cage was going to lay a turd, which is a game called Chickensh!t Bingo. I was a chickensh!t loser, alas.

Then I watched Winchester 73 on DVD, finished reading Germs Guns and Steel and went to sleep.

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:18 AM
I finished my 2nd season as the Browns' head coach 11-5, and beat the Steelers by 1/2 game for the AFC North Division crown. I'll be sqauring off against the Dolphins in the Divisional round of the playoffs, which should be a nail biter because our previous meeting was decided in over-time on an intercepted pass returned for a touchdown. Next season, I'm drafting a QB to replace Tim Couch. I'd be 14-2 if not for interceptions. On the plus side, my rookie running back gained almost 1,100 yards, and was elected to the Pro Bowl (as an alternate to Edgerinn James, of course).

Gotta love Madden 2003.

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 11:21 AM

Gotta love Madden 2003.

I do. I can't wait for NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004. Drafting from one game onto the other is the best thing to happen to sports games since the PS2.

Marige do you play video games? If so you are truely the perfect woman!

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:23 AM
I found a copy of NCAA Gamebreaker 2003, and it sucked big time. I think I'll buy NCAA 2004 because it's based off the same engine as Madden.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:26 AM
For anyone curious:

Dale Watson: http://www.dalewatson.com/

Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon: http://www.musicroom.org/ginnys/index.htm
(click on pictures and scroll to the bottom to see a Chickensh!t Bingo winner)

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 11:26 AM
I found a copy of NCAA Gamebreaker 2003, and it sucked big time. I think I'll buy NCAA 2004 because it's based off the same engine as Madden.

I actually prefer the gameplay of NCAA 2003 to Madden 2003. The Dynasty setting actually allows you to recruit blue chip high schoolers from year to year. Develop them and then draft them to Madden 2003. That's beautiful.

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:33 AM
I actually prefer the gameplay of NCAA 2003 to Madden 2003. The Dynasty setting actually allows you to recruit blue chip high schoolers from year to year. Develop them and then draft them to Madden 2003. That's beautiful.
I've always just let Madden create it's own draft classes. I also like the "create a character" feature, though my guys usually demand way too much money to play for me, so I end up deleting them because other teams spend more freely than I do.

Basically, I come from the Jimmy Johnson school of team building---Speed first, Size second, everything else third.

huafist
06-23-2003, 11:36 AM
CSN-
God, I miss Austin!

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 11:36 AM

I've always just let Madden create it's own draft classes. I also like the "create a character" feature, though my guys usually demand way too much money to play for me, so I end up deleting them because other teams spend more freely than I do.

Basically, I come from the Jimmy Johnson school of team building---Speed first, Size second, everything else third.

that works for me too. You can create high school players and try to recruit them but unless you are Miami or Tennessee then its hard to recruit the best players until you start winning some major bowl games.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:38 AM
And I get cr@p about comic books?!!? At least I went out and talked to girls and danced and everything this weekend, instead of posting seven times in a row about a videogame!:p

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:42 AM
We're not spouting off about the artistic merit of Madden, now, are we???:p

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, Judge Pen did say, in reference to the videogame:
"That's beautiful." Sounds like an aesthetic judgement to me!

And no, getting Blackjack doesn't count. Although I give you props for playing cards and presumably gambling.;)

Huafist - if you get back into town sometime, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out involving the Hole in the Wall and Shiner Bock (or a near equivalent for one or both of the above.)

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:47 AM
At least we aren't talking about Dungeons and Dragons or about playing Everquest.

This is football we're talking here. You know....football....that sport OU always beats Texas at.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:49 AM
> At least we aren't talking about Dungeons and Dragons or about playing Everquest.

There is that, praise Bob.

> You know, that game OU always beats Texas at.

It's unpatriotic, I know, but I don't follow football. But I have it on good authority that OU's success is a mere abberation of nature, like a rain of frogs or a two-headed goat.

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 11:55 AM
An abberation?

How can seven National Titles be an abberation?

Seven???

Seven???

I mean, c'mon, now.

Seven National Titles.

That's a lot.:D

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 11:58 AM
I gotta take your word for it. I don't follow football. But we kick Okie ASS when it comes to music, though! Dale Watson! For Free! On a Sunday Afternoon! With Chickensh!t Bingo!

No wonder you guys sit around the house playing videogames: all you get to brag about is Garth Brooks. We got Willie Nelson!

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 12:07 PM
Hemingway said Oklahoma was a good place to drink and catch a venerial disease. Obviously, he never played Madden.

Anyway, our ****** Tonk bars are just as good as those in Texas. I never played Chicken Scat bingo but I have won Beer Limbo many a time.

EDIT--they blocked H onkey?

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah yeah yeah...but where are the great okie musicians? The ones who can compare with Blind Lemon Jefferson, Lightnin' Hopkins, Ornette Coleman, Archie Bell and the Drells, Sly Stone (a Ft. Worth DJ before he moved to San Francisco), Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Ely, Doug Sahm, ZZ Top, Kenny Dorham, David 'Fathead' Newman, James Clay, Ronald Shannon Jackson etc. etc.?

We kick Okie ah-asss! We kick Okie ah-ass!

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 12:17 PM
You mean like Hoyt Axton, John Denver, Joe Diffee, Reba McEntire, Roger Miller, Patti Page, Conway Twitty, and "Weird" Al Yankovic

or

The Hansons???

OK, our Musical legacy sucks.

We gave birth to Billy Simms, though. If for nothing else, you should bow your head.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:19 PM
Well, Roger Miller and Conway Twitty ain't a bad start really. And you forgot ol Merle Haggard, which is plenty for anyplace.

I'd keep John Denver on the DL, though. You'll notice I didn't go bragging about Christopher Cross.

norther practitioner
06-23-2003, 12:23 PM
OK, neither has much to offer (except maybe Vaughn and a few others...)

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 12:26 PM
And of course, without Oklahoman Woody Guthrie, music as we know it may have never existed at all.:D

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Removes hat, covers heart

I truly believe that "This Land is Your Land" should be our national anthem. With ALL the verses, godd@mnit!

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 12:28 PM
County Music. Uugh. Too much of that in Tennessee. Good football though although we can't touch Oklahoma this year.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:32 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with REAL country music. It's this BS slick-pop cr@p that the radio calls country that sucks. Real country is just white people soul music. Listen to George Jones sing "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and try to hold back the tears, I dare you.

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Ain't nothing wrong with REAL country music. It's this BS slick-pop cr@p that the radio calls country that sucks. Real country is just white people soul music. Listen to George Jones sing "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and try to hold back the tears, I dare you.

I'll be crying all right! :)

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Plus, Merle Haggard is totally gangsta:

Haggard's parents had moved from Oklahoma to California during the Great Depression; at the time, much of the population of Bakersfield was composed of economic refugees from Oklahoma and surrounding states. Haggard's father died when he was nine, and Merle began to rebel against his mother, who put him in a juvenile detention center. Merle's older brother gave him a guitar when he was twelve, and he taught himself to play the instrument. In 1951, Haggard (at 14) ran away to Texas with a friend, but returned that same year and was arrested for truancy and petty larceny. He ran away from the next juvenile detention center he was sent to, and went to Modesto, California. He worked odd jobs, legal and not, and made his performing debut at a bar. Once he had been found again, he was sent to the Preston School of Industry, a high-security installation. Shortly after he was released fifteen months later, Haggard was sent back after beating a local boy during a robbery attempt.

After his second release, Haggard saw Lefty Frizzell in concert with his friend Teague, and sang a couple songs for him. Lefty was so impressed that he allowed Haggard to sing at the concert. The audience loved him and he began working on a full-time music career. After earning a local reputation, Haggard's money problems caught up with him and he was arrested for a robbery in 1957. He was sent to prison in San Quentin for fifteen years. Even in prison, Haggard was wild. He planned an escape, but never followed through, and ran a gambling and brewing racket from his cell. He discovered that his wife was pregnant with another man's child. Soon, however, Haggard befriended an author and death row-inmate named Caryl Chessman. Chessman's predicament inspired Haggard to turn his life around, and he soon earned his high school equivalency, kept a steady job in the prison's textile plant and played in the prison's band. He was released in 1960. Emphasis mine

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Merel is Johnny Cash's beyotch.

Judge Pen
06-23-2003, 12:37 PM
For the love of God man, I've been to the county music hall of fame! Don't make me go back! Please!

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:39 PM
> Merel is Johnny Cash's beyotch.

No way! J.C. was never in jail, legends to the contrary. But I wouldn't want to have to choose between my M.H. records and my J.C. records for sheezzy my neezzy.

MasterKiller
06-23-2003, 12:52 PM
All my rowdy friends have settled down and it seems to be more in the laid back songs.

Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud. Everybody just wants to go back home.
I myself have seen my wilder days and I have seen my name at the top of the page,
but I need to find a friend just to run around.But no one wants to get high on the town
and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

And I think I know what my father meant when he sang about a lost highway and old George Jones I'm glad to see he's finally getting straight,

and Waylon staying home and loving Jesse more these days,
and nobody wants to get drunk and get loud and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

and the hang overs hurt more then they used to and corn bread and ice tea took the place of pills and ninety-proof,
and it seems like none of us do things quite like we used to do
and nobody wants to get high on the town and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

Yeah I think I know what my father meant when he sang about his lost highway,
and Johnny Cash don't act like he did back in '68,
and Kriss he is a movie star and he's moved off to L.A.
and nobody wants to get drunk and get loud and all my rowdy friends have settled down

yeah me and my rowdy friends have rowdied on down.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2003, 12:55 PM
"old George Jones I'm glad to see he's finally getting straight"

Not much of a soothsayer, is he?:D

oh wait, no.:(

rubthebuddha
06-23-2003, 04:52 PM
sweet, merciful crap. the got qi thread has turned into a discussion by an okie and a texan about the merits of their local country music history.

i say we change topics into discussing everyone's favorite NES games.

i'll start, with river city ransom, zelda, guardian legend and final fantasy.

Serpent
06-23-2003, 04:54 PM
For the love of all that's holy, what has happened to this thread!?

@PLUGO
06-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey has anyone seen the HULK . . .

it was SMASHING!!!

Serpent
06-23-2003, 05:20 PM
I can't wait.

I have three movies to see in the next couple of weeks:

Hulk
Bulletproof Monk
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Should be a chock full movie experience!

Xebsball
06-23-2003, 05:23 PM
Xebby***doesn't suck to hide. Roomies!

Did everyone enjoy their weekend?

Yeah... i enjoyed a lot the part when my cousin came out of this room and said "One x Zero to me hahaha"
And then on the next day, when i had to do the same hidding moves again, he came out and shook my hand
:( course i washed it then

Hey i think ill become an international terrorist, its daamn cool :)

Babylon is really burning this time
coming home to roost on a Soviet landmine
Climbing out the subway burning eyes spinning head
Walking through the. station breaking into a cold sweat
Is the ticking time bomb in my head or your bag
Have you been snorting white lines with President Gas
Crawling from the wreckage of my tumblin' tower block
Someone else had to finish the job
It was the enemy of the enemy

The enemy of the enemy
He's a friend
Til he's the enemy again

Starin' out the window at 50 000 feet
At the mercy of the skies there's no escape velocity
And as your eyes meet my skin see the terror on your face
Do You want it to stop put yourself in their place
Where what your life is worth depends on where you live
Too many generations down the line to forgive
If all you knew was total war from every side
You'd have to decide
Who's the enemy of the enemy
The enemy of the enemy

Xebsball
06-23-2003, 05:26 PM
i got a crappy blog, all can read for free
http://xebsball.weblogger.terra.com.br/

Serpent
06-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Mrs Serpent's ass looks good in any jeans! ;)

(I can answer that, as it's not loaded and permits me to throw out a free compliment. And it's true! ;) )

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
sweet, merciful crap. the got qi thread has turned into a discussion by an okie and a texan about the merits of their local country music history.

i say we change topics into discussing everyone's favorite NES games.

i'll start, with river city ransom, zelda, guardian legend and final fantasy.

Are we talking classic NES? Contra or Mega Man 2.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 05:52 AM
NES.. sooo many memories

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 05:53 AM
ALL mario games... And do u remember the turtles? :D

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 06:21 AM
ORA is much better than this!!!

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 07:10 AM
Sorry, but the best game on the old NES was Tecmo Bowl.

Am I right?

Am I right?

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 07:12 AM
Sorry, but the best game on the old NES was Tecmo Bowl.

Am I right?

Am I right?

Tecmo bowl was the best football game on NES. Contra or Mega Man 2 were the best overall games on NES.

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 07:17 AM
Tecmo bowl was the best football game on NES. Contra or Mega Man 2 were the best overall games on NES.
I liked Mega Man, but played through it once. I liked COntra, but played through it once.

I played Tecmo Bowl and held Tecmo Bowl tournaments every freakin weekend until John Madden Football came out on the Sega Genesis in 1991.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 07:33 AM
nes.... kung fu......

Had to throw that in there.

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Anyone play Tai-Fu on the PS1? It's about a tiger whose dad is killed by the Dragon Clan, so he's raised by Shaolin Panda's and taught Kung Fu by a White Crane, a Drunken Monkey, a Praying Mantis, and a Leopard. It's pretty cool, as far as KF games is concerned because he uses some real strikes.

When you beat the game, it has one of the coolest KF lines you'll see: "You put the F-U in Kung Fu!"

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 07:41 AM
Madden Football for Sega Genesis. The best time I wasted in college.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 07:48 AM
In college it was all about ps 1....
I almost failed a class b/c of Gran Turismo and Tony Hawk..... plus our tournies for Tekken and the like...

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 07:48 AM
Between Madden and the NHL series, (http://www.easports.com/free/games/nhl/home.jsp) I missed a lot of drinking time in college.

I'm Old Skool, PS1 came out the year I graduated college. My women bought one for me for Valentine's Day--it cost $350 :eek:

Chang Style Novice
06-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Oh, for Pete's sake. I can't leave you guys alone for a minute before you start yanking nostalgaically on each others' joysticks. ;)

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 07:52 AM
I missed a lot of drinking time in college.

We just turned these sports games into drinking games....:D

NHL (whatever the current one was) was being played a lot, along with cool boarders..:D

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 08:41 AM
masterkiller, what real strikes? The chi blast or the jumping spinning split-kick?:)

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 08:45 AM
masterkiller, what real strikes? The chi blast or the jumping spinning split-kick?

Both. ;)

Actually, his Tiger Claw strikes are pretty close to real, considering he's a Tiger, trained by Shaolin Pandas, seeking to revenge the death of his Father by the Dragon Clan....

He used Leopard paws, too.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Then there where the monkey-somersault jumps and the flying crane strikes..;)

It was difficult to see the tigerclaw-strikes, the camera-angle and POW was pretty bad in that game. But it was an entertaining game nonetheless.

GeneChing
06-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Never mind me, think of our boys here. We can always use more got qi girls...

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 09:32 AM

Both. ;)

trained by Shaolin Pandas, seeking to revenge the death of his Father by the Dragon Clan....

He used Leopard paws, too.

Was one of the Shaolin Pandas named Su Kong? :D

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 09:38 AM
Speaking of which... Following up on a piece you did a few months ago, I checked a website to see what was new. One of the people in the article had some pictures up of her and her sister practicing some trap and tissue stuff, in got qi shirts...:D
As far as got qi girls... If you ever need some models.. just ask, I have some friends like your brother has friends when he goes to pray...lol...:D

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Any of you guys playing any games nowadays? We have a ps2, play about 3 times a month, thats about it.:)

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 09:45 AM
I play about 3 times a week. PS2 Good to unwind after work and when I'm not training. I mainly stick to football games, but I'm a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series (very cathartic) and the Enter the Matrix game was descent. VF4 is a good fighting game as well.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 09:48 AM
I like the GTA series too. i'm into the MGS series as well.
Not as big a player nowadays as I used to be.:cool:

GeneChing
06-24-2003, 09:53 AM
trap and tissue? article? sorry you lost me. i've taken a few blows to the head over the years, so forgive my memory.

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 09:54 AM
I'm not playing that much right now either. I'm waiting for some new games to come out NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 are on the horizan. I'm hoping for a new GTA game soon. Let's hope its set in Las Vegas or New Orleans.

MGS?

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 09:57 AM
GTA, Tony Hawk ps 4, ATV Off Road whatever 2... thats about it... some other stuff now and again, don't have time to get into the game the way I used to.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 09:59 AM
Gene....
Trapeze... rope... then the cloth routines are refered to as tissue (I think).... circus stuff....

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:10 AM
JP: MGS stands for Metal Gear Solid.

the next GTA will be set in a San Andreas, a city similar to real-world San Francisco. It will not be a sequel, they're working on a nr. 4, which they say will include a totally new graphics-engine, and will revolutionize the world of video-games. Sounds good.;)

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by chen zhen
JP: MGS stands for Metal Gear Solid.

the next GTA will be set in a San Andreas, a city similar to real-world San Francisco. It will not be a sequel, they're working on a nr. 4, which they say will include a totally new graphics-engine, and will revolutionize the world of video-games. Sounds good.;)

Thanks. I tried playing Metal Gear, but it was too subtle for me. I'm not patient enough. :)

San Francisco sounds all right. Revolutionize the world of video games? Hadn't they already done that? Twice?

The possibilities are endless as for the locations. A Paris type city would be cool. You could have a mini chase and make fun of the French! :cool:

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:27 AM
I could find a website with more details about the next GTA games. I'll post it here or in the media section later. ok?;)

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Thanks. :)

Chang Style Novice
06-24-2003, 10:47 AM
"$500 / 0br - Large Manhattan Room (one catch). I have a large 15x10 room in a relatively large East Village apartment for rent. The apartment has one full bath and a half bath which is in my room. There is a large common area. It's a great space. There is one catch you should be aware of. I am a professional bee keeper. I maintain a rather large hive of Africanized honey bees. Due to the economic downturn and the reduced demand for honey I was unable to maintain my work studio and therefore I now work from home. The hive is located in the living room. I have plenty of protective gear and they mostly keep to themselves and go about their business of collecting pollen and producing delicious and reasonably priced honey. However, occasionally something sets them off and hive becomes enraged and tends to swarm. Generally you should be ok if you just keep your door shut but this can be a hassle at times. If you have any allergies to bee stings or maintain a large collection of predatory insects this is probably not the place for you."

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 11:05 AM
I played Tony Hawk 4 for like 3 months straight. Steve Caballero is the shiznit, but once you unlock Jango Fett, the shiznit hits the fizan.

I like MGS, but MGS2 left me with bad taste for the series. Too many cartoons, too many cut-scenes. MGS3: Snake Eater is coming out soon, and it's set in Vietnam, I think, so it may restore my faith in the original.

Right now, I'm Madden 2003'ing it. I'm waiting for Jedi Academy to come out (Jedi Knight 3). It's an online PC first-person shooter, and I've been playing that series for about 4.5 years online.

I usually only get about 2 hours or so a week to play video games, so there is a lot out there I haven't been able to try.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 11:12 AM
MGS2 had a weird story, I agree. U heard that they are gonna remake the original PSone version with PS2-graphics?

And now I'll dissapoint ya: it's Gamecube exclusive!!:eek:
Stupid konami:mad:

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 11:18 AM
ok sorry..
I'd better go now. we're trying to compete with the got chi thread at ORA, so see ya..;) :o

M_ArtsMargie
06-24-2003, 11:28 AM
Judge Pen**As a matter of fact I do play video games. I find myself really, really addicted to golf and blitz. I just love those games. Some fighting games are cool...but I am a sport loving kind of girl.

Some Country music is good. I only listen to certain country singers like, Kenny Chesney, Reba Mcentire, Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Trick Pony, Tim McGrath, etc...I am mostly hip hop and rock.

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Some Country music is good. I only listen to certain country singers like, Kenny Chesney, Reba Mcentire, Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Trick Pony, Tim McGrath, etc...I am mostly hip hop and rock.
Those singers are more Suburban than Country. ;)

rubthebuddha
06-24-2003, 11:43 AM
anyone ever play baseball simulator 1.000 for nes?

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Baseball games for nes were kinda lowly imo RTB.
How was it like?

rubthebuddha
06-24-2003, 12:06 PM
well, the creators knew that nes baseball games were pretty much ass, so they added to it some special thangs. it looked and played like rbi baseball, but you had what were called "ultra teams." basically, you could get special hits or pitches. my favu hit was one that would come off the bat like a line drive and fly out to the outfield parallel to the ground. anyone that tried to catch it was simply taken along for the ride and smacked up against the wall. it was a double just about every time, and it was a virtually guaranteed double at that. only time it wasn't a double was when you hit it in a field with a low outfield wall -- it could sail over a couple of those.

read more: http://www.loogslair.com/vgame/bsim1000.html

all in all, the game was pretty sweet. only sports game i played more was tecmo bowl, and that's for obvious reasons.

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 12:10 PM
Judge Pen**As a matter of fact I do play video games. I find myself really, really addicted to golf and blitz. I just love those games. Some fighting games are cool...but I am a sport loving kind of girl.

Margie, with the exception of the Country Music, you may possibly be the perfect woman. ;)

My financee loves Kenny Chesney as well. We've (yes I went) seen him in concert twice. Not my scene, but a pretty good time. He's from Knoxville anyway so a lot of people around here are huge fans.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 12:13 PM
i'm afraid there is no real GTA-sequel info out there, sorry. I'll have to wait for something to come up, then I'll post it here..:o

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Enemy...I tell you...

:o (No,I have nothing to do with...) ;)

RTB,
Want to discuss nes games,go to "brink...". :)
I´m not sure if I played that,but talk about tecmo,Tecmo Cup Soccer rocked!!!
I´m out of this thread.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 12:30 PM
Margie... golf... Tiger woods 2003 rocks, the other ones are fun too... Hot Shots 3 etc... oh, and about the Reno thing, maybe it was Sacremento or something. You were going up to see a friend again?

RTB, I think I remember playing something like that in college, one of my floormates was a nes freak of sorts.

MK, yeah, Steve Cab was who I used for a while too, I liked him and Glifberg..

MasterKiller
06-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Cab was always my favorite of the Bones Brigade when I was a kid. I had a poster of him getting 14 feet of air off a ramp at a tournment in Hawaii.

I have an original copy of "The Search for Animal Chin," a way campy Skate Video starring Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, Mike McGill, Lance Mountain, and some others (circa 1986). I still have a Classic Caballero deck, which I ride when I walk my dog. Can't ollie for shizzle anymore, though.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 12:45 PM
When my mom through out my old Natas board I was ****ed.. said don't throw any of the others out. My last trip to NY I went ot see if they were still at the house, she through the rest of them out.... An old Cab, an old Hasoi, and an old autographed Hawk.... errrrrrr I was pizzed

Chang Style Novice
06-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Tales of the Plush Cthulhu (http://www.logicalcreativity.com/jon/plush/01.html)

Yes, Virginia, there is a Cthulhu (http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/97/Jan/cthulhu.html)

M_ArtsMargie
06-24-2003, 04:20 PM
np***i have that game. Tiger Woods 2003. Hell yea...that game rocks. I am stuck like glue all the time. lol

M_ArtsMargie
06-24-2003, 04:22 PM
got new pictures here. dont laugh (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/booboobearcub01/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.view=t)

Serpent
06-24-2003, 08:37 PM
It's ok, CSN - I saw your post in amongst all the joystick pulling. I don't really have anything to contribute right now, other than acknowledging your input! ;)

rubthebuddha
06-24-2003, 09:45 PM
too busy pulling his own joystick, i reckon.

Serpent
06-24-2003, 09:50 PM
No, he's an artist. He draws his own joystick and then debates the relative merits of its form.

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:58 AM
http://outerspace.terra.com.br/retrospace/materias/consoles/imagens/parte40/shenmue.jpg

http://www.portalmix.com/videojuegos/img_fichas/shenmue/screenshot_02.jpg

http://www25.brinkster.com/shenmuenet/fanart1.jpg

http://itc.ua/img/dpk/2001/1/shenmu2.jpg

~SHENMUE~:D

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:22 AM
Is'nt it Dreamcast-exclusive?

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 07:04 AM
In regards to Shenmue:

Exactly how many times does a true martial artist walk around the city asking people where "Sailors hang out," "Do you guys know any Sailors," and "I'm looking for some Sailors, do you know any?"....??? Maybe Xebby does, but personally, I've never uttered any of those phrases.

That game could have used to some better translators.

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 08:33 AM
I prefer to call it "brushstroking.":D

GeneChing
06-25-2003, 09:06 AM
Yep, that's right boys. We did a topless shoot with Margie yesterday. It was nothing that would be censored here, just two sexy bare back shots. If you wanna see 'em, you'll have to get the next issue, on stand in a month.

I had to model some new shoes at the same shoot - feiyues from Shaolin so I was in grey monk robes. That's so typical of my life - beautiful topless woman and I'm stuck in monk robes....:rolleyes:

rubthebuddha
06-25-2003, 09:10 AM
well, at least your wife would appreciate the chastity a monk's robes bring to such a situation. :D

oh, and serpent? it was you i was referring to about pulling one's own joystick. :p

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 09:28 AM
"That game could have used to some better translators."

So untrue. I find the dialog much better than let's say... all starwars movies.
:p

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme! (http://jimwoodring.com/thefrankbook.html)

Shaolin-Do
06-25-2003, 10:31 AM
hmm...
Surprised to not see more retorts on margie topless.

Frank stories?

norther practitioner
06-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Nice pics Margie;)
Gene, have you caught on yet?

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Titties are common. Frank Stories are rare.

Jim Woodring may be the most brilliant artist working in America today, and it is only a coincidence that a great deal of his best work is in comics. His work, and the Frank stories in particular have been like a mosquito bite on my soul for almost ten years now. Buy this book. Read it. Reread it. Re-reread it. It's better than X-Men, better than Nabakov, better than the Bible, better than the Dao De Chin. It will change your mind like soil, sun and rain change a seed.

norther practitioner
06-25-2003, 10:45 AM
feiyues
'bout time you guys picked these up... I've been going through your old sifu or another guy for a while.... I'll need about 25 pairs soon...

Yep, that's right boys. We did a topless shoot with Margie yesterday.

Wow, I guess this got overlooked by a bunch of the guys 'cause they're hanging out down in the ora girl section, posting pictures that would make mothers blush. :D

I was in grey monk robes. That's so typical of my life - beautiful topless woman and I'm stuck in monk robes....

I think you need to get out more :p

I am stuck like glue all the time.
You know they make a something for that right....:D

Shaolin-Do
06-25-2003, 11:04 AM
"You know they make a something for that right...."

Not sure what you mean, but if you are using the same brain I am, its filthy.

ORA girls?
Pictures to make my mother blush?
Id probably blush looking at them with moms, but shes seen way worse. Used to steal my nasty mags when I was in 4th and 5th grade. :)

feiyus?
eh?
choos?

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 11:10 AM
I think we get our feiyus from Jiheng Li, but I'm not so sure about that. Guess I should check a purchase order sometime.

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 11:10 AM
I'd be sad if my mom stole my porn

Shaolin-Do
06-25-2003, 11:12 AM
I no longer have porn for my mom to steal.
but now that I think about it... I had some good stuff. Classics. :)
Pam anderson, (2 of em,) Jenny McCarthy (2 of em) Cindy crawford, tiffany amber theison..... (sp?)
hehehe
I prefer real nakedness these days however.

MK- those shoes good? Im bout to buy some kung fu shoes, but I dont know which ones I want to buy yet.

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Actually when I think of it.. I've never had any porn :D Only computer stuff I guess. I was with a girl who liked to watch stuff like that once :D NIce, but not really something i'd suggest to my new women.. (and yeah I agree the real thing is much more fun)

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 11:25 AM
So untrue. I find the dialog much better than let's say... all starwars movies
That is why you fail.

norther practitioner
06-25-2003, 11:26 AM
I like the feiyus, they are a lite, a bit convexed sole though... helps your balance.

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Okay, all the Star Wars movies except "The Empire Strikes Back," where Lucas didn't write the dialog.

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 11:40 AM
Okay, all the Star Wars movies except "The Empire Strikes Back," where Lucas didn't write the dialog.

Star Wars is actually pretty tight because he was a young guy who actually had some edge. He didn't write or direct ESB or ROTJ, which is why they were good. Once he got old and had kids, the crap started coming out.

One of his major concerns when Star Wars was releases was the amount of kids going back to watch it. He didn't want it to be labeled as a "kid's movie."

When he was making TPM, he repeatedly said, "This is a kid's movie...so we did it this way..."

That's the difference between a 22 year-old film maker and a 52 year-old film maker.

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 11:49 AM
ROTJ is pretty rank, too. As for the original's dialog, I refer you to Harrison Ford, who said (more or less) "Maybe you can write this crap, George, but I sure as hell can't read it."

And now, CSN's guide to the Star Wars movies!

Star Wars: good points - neato special effects, nostalgaic feel of old serials and westerns. bad points - terrible dialog, (mostly) mediocre acting, corny.

The Empire strikes Back: good points - neato special effects, good dialog, Freudian/Mythological overtones. Bad points - still some mediocre acting.

Return of the Jedi: good points - neato special effects. Bad points - overkill on special effects, ewoks, sappiness, bad dialog is back.

The Phantom Menace: I can't believe he made a worse movie than Return of the Jedi

Attack of the Clones: I can't believe he made a worse movie than the Phantom Menace.

@PLUGO
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
And Magneto can still choke out Darth Maul!!! :D

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Had he left the Ewoks as Wookies, which was the original intent, ROTJ would have been much better. The struggle between Luke, VAder, and the Emperor more than makes up for the ewoks, IMO.

ATOC was much better than TPM. The romance story was lame, but the Area Battle against Dooku's forces more than made up for it. ATOC should have been Episode I as far as I'm concerned, because now the Clone Wars, this great cataclysm, is going to be reduced to about 25 minutes of screen time in Episode 3.

TPM suffered because he wanted stress how innocent Anakin was, and also because he threw Jar-Jar in there to Ewok-it-up a bit. Not only that, but he needs to quit taking his kids' advice when it comes to plot points.

Besides, Star Wars is best viewed as you would an Impressionists painting. The details are blurry and non-sensical, but when you step back and view the total picture, it becomes something greater than it's parts.

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 12:17 PM
"The details are blurry and non-sensical, but when you step back and view the total picture, it becomes something greater than it's parts."

I agree on the first count, disagree on the second. But you probably knew that already.

@PLUGO
06-25-2003, 03:35 PM
I though Jar Jar redemed himself when he moved to create the EMPIRE!!!

rubthebuddha
06-25-2003, 03:42 PM
jar jar redeemed himself when he shut the **** up for almost all of AOTC

@PLUGO
06-25-2003, 04:11 PM
that too . . .

Serpent
06-25-2003, 05:00 PM
I would rip Jar Jar's limbs from his body and beat him to death with the bloody stumps! (If he wasn't a computer generated figment of some loser's imagination, that is).

I really didn't think it was possible to do worse than the Ewoks, but Jar Jar proved me wrong.

MasterKiller
06-25-2003, 07:57 PM
jar jar redeemed himself when he shut the **** up for almost all of AOTC
Word.

I really didn't think it was possible to do worse than the Ewoks, but Jar Jar proved me wrong.
I dunno. Furry-footed H@mo-erotic hobbits are pretty bad. At least Ewoks did their women.

Chang Style Novice
06-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Actually, Sam taps dat azz in the extended version of FotR. Well, he makes a play for a she-hobbit anyway.

rubthebuddha
06-25-2003, 11:27 PM
contrary to popular belief, sam was not eavesdropping in the bushes outside frodo's window.

sure, he was in the bushes, but sam wasn't alone ...

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 04:13 AM
Bah, matrix will rule you all

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 04:14 AM
..or perhaps Charlies Angels 2

Chang Style Novice
06-26-2003, 06:55 AM
From Justin 2 Kelly 03nz j00!

Judge Pen
06-26-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
From Justin 2 Kelly 03nz j00!

The horror. . . the horror. :(

norther practitioner
06-26-2003, 09:04 AM
Watched Office Space again last night, then Shaolin challenges Ninja....

37 pieces eh....:D

M_ArtsMargie
06-26-2003, 09:20 AM
look at all that i have missed already. you guys are fast

Wow Gene***spililng the beans already :p

Judge Pen
06-26-2003, 09:24 AM
look at all that i have missed already. you guys are fast

Wow Gene***spililng the beans already :p

Gene knows that the anticipation will drive us crazy. We're chomping at the bit for next month's issue. :p

Chang Style Novice
06-26-2003, 09:25 AM
np - Now that's what I call a night of quality cinema! WAY better than any Star Wars or Matrix picture, that's for sure.

GeneChing
06-26-2003, 09:33 AM
once things drop on the last page, i kinda forget about them...;)

MasterKiller
06-26-2003, 09:46 AM
Gene knows that the anticipation will drive us crazy. We're chomping at the bit for next month's issue
JP, I'm gonna tell your hot Chinese GF!:D

norther practitioner
06-26-2003, 09:58 AM
Now that's what I call a night of quality cinema! WAY better than any Star Wars or Matrix picture, that's for sure.

Thats sort of what I was going for...:p

Hey, is anyone going to to tell Pen that KFQ is bimonthly?

Judge Pen
06-26-2003, 10:06 AM

JP, I'm gonna tell your hot Chinese GF!:D

MK, My heart belongs to her, but my eyes belong to me.

NP, the next issue comes out in July, right? That's next month in my book. :)

GeneChing
06-26-2003, 10:15 AM
As for the Feiyues, expect them at MartialArtsMart.com in about a month - and you know that we'll undercut every one else price, like always! Watch for the announcement in your email.

As for Margie topless, expect that issue to go on stand in early August. Or you can always subscribe (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html). It barely made it past the censors here ;).

Oh and BTW, Margie's whipping herself.

I'm such a tease... :p