PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Got Qi Girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

norther practitioner
09-17-2003, 03:54 PM
What is the average reading ability of forum memebers?

:D

rubthebuddha
09-17-2003, 04:18 PM
4th-grade edumacation, boyo. :p

Volcano Admim
09-17-2003, 04:19 PM
the toxicity of our city, of our city

i seen a 8 year old high on glue today
no joke
little blonde dude, had sniffed some glue

he wouldnt leave the bus, so the driver had to remove him
then the little guy tried to be tough and go like he was gonna start a fight whatever

anyways

norther practitioner
09-17-2003, 10:49 PM
8 Year olds high is sad...

My edumacatitition only costed my parants $10,000 a yeer.....

Shaolin-Do
09-17-2003, 10:53 PM
la la la la la lala
lal lala la la la la
la la la la la

Anyone who can guess what song that is the tune to, you win a free mail order bride!

Serpent
09-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey kids, how's yer collective arse for spots?

Been a while since I checked this thread.

Gene - I reckon that you should get the Got Qi? Girls to pose for the trading cards. Let's say 5 exclusive poses from 5 girls. So a set of Got Qi? trading cards consists of these five exclusive shots. Then distribute them as one card for each one thousand posts that a forum member makes, thus encouraging posting on the site. Then forum members can trade to get a whole set.

Err... maybe.

In other news:

SNI, 17/9/2003

A recent research project has conclusively proved that at least 90% of all research projects are just a bunch of experts using government supplied, tax payer funded research grants to confirm the bleeding obvious.

1,000 people were polled. Each person was given ten recent research studies and asked to rate them for newness of information. They were also asked to grade them with a score from one to ten based on "surprise factor". A grade of One would mean they were not in the least surprised by the information, meaning it was bleeding obvious and would be no surprise to anyone.

999 of the 1,000 people polled rated all ten research studies as no surprise at all. One person polled was surprised by all ten reports. However, on further investigation it turned out that this person was also surprised by the colour of the sky, the presence of grass on a lawn and the news that movies are not real.

:)

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 09:36 AM
Luckily they didn't have deaths like at Altamont...

OK on a lighter note...

I might be moving into this really cool apartment up in the foothills... I'm 3rd on the list... the guy who is 2nd is a friend, and I know he doesn't have enough to stay there... I'm just waiting on the first guy.:D

GeneChing
09-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Interesting proposal, but we really don't need more posts. As it is, we should probably do some pruning before it impacts our bandwidth again. Actually, I'm trying to think of a way to get people to buy those **** cards. That's all.

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 09:55 AM
As we have no kids in my school (yet)... I'd still say try pushing them to the kids classes...

Serp.. what is that, SNI
Serpent's News International?

MasterKiller
09-18-2003, 11:03 AM
As we have no kids in my school (yet)... I'd still say try pushing them to the kids classes...

Teaching kids can be emotionally draining. To be honest, most American kids are lazy pieces of shlt. They can't take hard work or a little bit of pain, and won't practice unless you constantly ride them about it.

I put part of the blame on the movements initiated by pop pyschologists and public schools to tell every kid they are special, and that everything they do is wonderful and unique. Because they get their little heads inflated all day long, they have no tolerance for adjustment or criticism because they don't think they can do any wrong. So, when you tell them they are doing something incorrectly, or try to fix something, or try to get them to push a little harder, they get all depressed and then lose interest instead of working through the problem to be successful.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like kids, and I like teaching kids. We have had many kids that are willing to work because they have an inherent initiative to do so; however, for every 1 kid we get that really applies himself, we get 10 that would rather be at home playing his GameCube than doing something that required them to sweat a little bit.

Right now, we have about 30 kids enrolled. Maybe 8 of them are there because they want to be there. The rest are there because their parent's know they failed to instill a decent work ethic or discipline in their own kids and are looking for us to perform this task for them.

That being said, teaching those 8 kids and watching them progress makes it worth all the crap I have to put up with from the other 22.

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 11:20 AM
Our adults are the same way...:) OK well at least you can talk to them like adults... but we have a good number come down, try out, love it, then get into the hobbyist rut...

chen zhen
09-18-2003, 11:49 AM
one of MK's students
;)

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 12:08 PM
I'm an MA hobbyist - what of it?

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 12:25 PM
Nothing of it..
I'm just saying watching the transition is interesting. I fall into it a lot as well, just that I actually know it in some sense, as you do. :D
Watching some of these people that I know in other schools too... It just seems like a spruced up kids class in some instences.:)

Starchaser107
09-18-2003, 12:41 PM
grrr.
lazy adults , that tell u they can't... grrr.

i think teachingchildren martial arts full time Must be challenging.
yikes.

Starchaser107
09-18-2003, 12:56 PM
i suspect that this depressing trend can be attributed to the lack of old kung fu flicks in proliferation.
it was suggested before , but i agree.
and further state that if more wanna be students were exposed to old kung fu flicks , they would be better people.
whoever came up with that original breakthrough was a genius.

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 01:12 PM
We were joking about that the other night at my school....
I'll start watching a kff and find myself holding a stance or stretching or something... :D
Always find it motivating.

Starchaser107
09-18-2003, 01:21 PM
kids cant get the vibes to practice like that from watching the matrix..they'll go to thier computaz and try 2 download some wushu or something like that. when u watch shows like master killer , or along those lines ppl have a better idea about what this is all about...embellished or not. even if certain elements are unrealistic , at least there are goals involved that one might percieve as attainable , and its easier to make the transition to your own training.

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 01:28 PM
In other news, I've decided that working in metal is a big pain in the ass (especially tap and die.)

MasterKiller
09-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Next time, use KY Jelly.

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Main Entry: met·a·phor
Pronunciation: 'me-t&-"for also -f&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French metaphore, from Latin metaphora, from Greek, from metapherein to transfer, from meta- + pherein to bear -- more at BEAR
Date: 1533
1 : a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them (as in drowning in money); broadly : figurative language -- compare SIMILE
2 : an object, activity, or idea treated as a metaphor : SYMBOL 2

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 01:34 PM
metal splinters?

Yeah, I give some of the students some movies to watch sometimes.. It does help motivate some of them, but you're right on with the embelished part too...:D

Former castleva
09-18-2003, 01:35 PM
Why Does This Thread Persist?

MasterKiller
09-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Why Does This Thread Persist? Adaptation.

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 01:41 PM
So we can talk here without going all the way down to the ORA threads....

Look at your guys threads down there..

Hey

Hey

Whacha doin..

Nothing

YOu

Nothing..

lol:)

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Pretty good, although not as great as Being John Malkovich.

MasterKiller
09-18-2003, 01:43 PM
Adaptation sucked. It was a novel idea, but a flawed project.

I liked BJM.

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Hey, it had good points. Chris Cooper was excellent (as always), and it was good to see Meryl Streep do something besides be a soulful victim of fate. Even Nick Cage showed he still knows how to act. And the last half hour, where it turns into the kind of lowbrow suspense goofballery that the lowbrow goofball brother was writing cracked me up. Plus, the scenes with the waitress were really heartbreaking.

MasterKiller
09-18-2003, 01:50 PM
too much setup. not enough payoff.

Chang Style Novice
09-18-2003, 01:54 PM
Definitely - but it still had too many good qualities to say that it sucks, in the way one can say any David Spade movie sucks.

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 02:07 PM
It didn't suck as bad as when I rented Jet Li in The Legend of the Red Dragon... and I got New Legend of Shaolin..... err... I hate when they just change the freakin' title..

M_ArtsMargie
09-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey...did ya'll miss me?

I just got back from vacation. Although I did not travel anywhere special...or actually not at all...any day away from work is a vacation. hahha. All I did was sleepin, lay by the pool and tan, work out and do laundry. oooo..how fun. Well, the laying by the pool was good. hehehe.

how is everyone? Whats new and what did I miss? Looks like a lot i missed:p

norther practitioner
09-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Nice to see that you enjoyed your time off....

Just some typical ranting and raving about this and that by the usuals (Serpent even poked his slithering head in again).

I'm not sure I've seen Adaptation... I'll throw it on my Netflix.

M_ArtsMargie
09-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Guess what guys? I won a trip to florida. I filled out this form on the internet..just said what the hec..i'll try it. they called me today and i won.

The 1st day we go to universal studio or our choice of a theme park. The 2nd day we have our choice of a water park. then the 3-7 day we stay at Daytona bEach, and take a 1 day boat cruise. Its going to be so much fun. I have a year and half to use this free trip so i'm not sure yet when i'm going to go. it is going to be soon though hopefully. yay

Serpent
09-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Gene - I'm just angling for free cards.

NP - SNI = Serpent News International. Very well spotted. :)

Margie - Congratulations!

Now a page back this thread almost started discssing a topic related to kung fu. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Xebsball
09-18-2003, 06:34 PM
(credit) card captor sakura

attached picture is what future awaits:

Volcano Admim
09-18-2003, 06:46 PM
OH GOD

OMG

OH GOD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubthebuddha
09-18-2003, 11:06 PM
having multiple personalities must suck sometimes:

"hey, steve, did you brush our teeth?"

"nope. devon did."

"hm. i wonder if that means my teeth are clean, too."

"well, they're technically the same teeth, but if devon ate breakfast, you ate lunch and i ate dinner, would that mean we each need to clean our own stuff off our teeth?"

:confused:

poor volcano. :D

Shaolin-Do
09-18-2003, 11:11 PM
The softest of all things,
Overrides the hardest of all things.
Only nothing can enter into No-space.
Hence, I know the advantages of non-Ado.

Shaolin-Do
09-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Horses sleep standing up.
Im going to bed.
Peace.
SD

Volcano Admim
09-19-2003, 05:32 AM
mom's a dentist

norther practitioner
09-19-2003, 07:30 AM
Serp- ;) I'm cool like dat...

Margie- Do you have to sit through any timeshare stuff? I've done one of those once where I had to sit through a timeshare thing, it wasn't so bad at this one, but I've heard bad ones. Reminding me of that episode of South Park where they go to Aspen.:D

Horses sleep standing up.

You shouldn't talk about your wimmins like that SD :eek:

M_ArtsMargie
09-22-2003, 01:00 PM
hey guys....just wanted to say hi to all my favorite peeps. hehehe

So johnny is back. not in the office but he will be in sometime next week. yay.

Shaolin-Do
09-22-2003, 01:25 PM
"You shouldn't talk about your wimmins like that SD "

I said horses, not who.res. :eek:
kidding.

Stupid ghetto mother f*ckers at the office next door broke in my jeep and stole my phone this morning.... god f*cking d@mnit.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: Pops had one of his old phones layin around... let me have it till I buy another phone... all zach morris early 90's style... hehe
Oh well.
Howdy howdy margie.

norther practitioner
09-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Good to see Johnny home safe!

From what you say SD, I wouldn't know the difference...:eek:

Volcano Admim
09-22-2003, 08:42 PM
did he kill people?

Shaolin-Do
09-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Nah, I shouldnt say those things. I should be nice. :D
hehe
Anyways, first we gotta establish some sort of definition of who.re. (time frame, #s... those sorts of things)
:eek:

norther practitioner
09-23-2003, 09:02 AM
Pre-owned with a warrenty is what you are saying..;)

VA, maybe, maybe not, but there is a good chance he saved a lot of lives...

Shaolin-Do
09-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Basically :)
Used but the warranty is still good for a while.
Then theres the new ones... but that usually takes more effort than I like.
:rolleyes:

norther practitioner
09-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Volcano Admim
mom's a dentist

Voice of "Special Kid" on crank yankers

You know a Dentist, I know a Dentist

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Volcano Admim
09-23-2003, 07:11 PM
so... did he kill people?

mom really is a dentist, are you a dentist too?

M_ArtsMargie
09-24-2003, 12:52 PM
I am unaware if Johnny has killed anyone. I dont think so. But then again, i never asked him. He's not back in our office yet..but will be soon, so i'll ask him then. or maybe he can tell you when he does come back.

Shaolin-Do**howdy right back at ya man.

How is everyone in da house tonight?

i saw Tuxedo..and I never really wanted to watch it..becuase it looked stupid due to the fact that he was in a movie with Jennifer Love Hewwitt(not that i dont like her...but honestly..the best role she ever played was in heartbreakers and party of five). Anyways..i finally watched it the other day...and I was very bugged by the fact that we all know jackie can do his own stunts...but this movie was kind of far fetched. It should have been a movie that was done by Disney.

Starchaser107
09-24-2003, 01:45 PM
i could have told you that

Kristoffer
09-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Jackie Chan deserves a shot in the neck for all the crappy movies he's in lately

Shaolin-Do
09-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Hehehe...
Jackie chan movies suck now days.
Period.
Im gonna eat and go help teach kids class.
Peaceout!
SD

M_ArtsMargie
09-25-2003, 11:46 AM
ya..i think for jackie chan's part.....cody banks would have been better. LOL.
not all his movies are crappy ...just Tuxedo. Yuck

Starchaser107
09-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Shanghai Knights was also horrible.

Shaolin-Do
09-25-2003, 12:45 PM
I dont watch any of the new jackie chan movies. As soon as
"jackie chan adventures" came out on fox kids, I knew his career had headed south.

Sho
09-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
Jackie chan movies suck now days.I agree. But his movies (including the sequels) with Chris Tucker and even Owen Wilson are great fun. Haven't seen the Medallion yet.

Shaolin-Do
09-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Wont watch medallion, unless its for the sole purpose of getting laid.
I gots errands to run.
Peaceout!

Chang Style Novice
09-25-2003, 01:38 PM
I hate Chris Tucker, but I like Owen Wilson and "Jackie Chan Adventures."

You want to miss out, that's on you.

Shaolin-Do
09-26-2003, 08:35 AM
Chris tucker is funny as hell(granted his voice is equally annoying), and jackie chan adventures is g@y, and so are the people that watch it. :eek:

Best cartoons bar none are on adult swim.

M_ArtsMargie
09-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Chris tucker is ok. His funniest movie of course was
friday...and then rush hour(the 1st movie). Dat was da best. Sorry..habit of writing in short.
Anyways...i saw 'the rundown' with Sean William Scott and The Rock. Dat was a pretty good movie. There were some parts in there that just had me laughing for days. And I finally bought my movie, "major payne". Dat movie is so funny too. I love comedy.

Happy belated birthday xebsball! Sorry so late.:p

The funniest Jackie Chan movie.......is of course....Drunken master. I luv dat movie

So what did everyone do this past weekend? I think all i did was work and sleep...and eat. as always.

Ok guys..and i dont want to see this on the 2nd page again. becuase we almost hit 5,000 posts. :p

Shaolin-Do
09-29-2003, 03:18 PM
"ok guys this was on the 2nd page" (or something to that effect, cant see previous quotes when editing) :D
*hangs head in shame.*

this...
"His funniest movie of course was
friday"
And then this...
"think all i did was work and sleep...and eat"

Hmmm....
*cough*.... *cough*.... ehehhe....
Not sure if anyone here will know what Im gettin at...
Oh well.

@PLUGO
09-29-2003, 03:54 PM
WE BE Tawkin' 'bout Principalities!!!

Xebsball
09-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
Happy belated birthday xebsball! Sorry so late.:p

thnx, lady :)

Xebsball
09-29-2003, 08:24 PM
some weeks ago i found out that
the idea that one's personality can never deeply change or get rid of big traumas is a freudian dogma thats being defeated

quite cool

http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.shtml

norther practitioner
09-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Weekend was good, my sister got married. As far as Jackie goes, I think he's been trying to go towards the younger market with Medallion, Tuxedo, etc....

As far as Rush Hour 1 & 2 and The Shanghai movies, take them for what they are, comedies with some movie fu, which can be fun. People need to stop expecting to see Gordon Liu do forms and fight 165 ninjas during the opening credits. The ma movie market is very small, so seeing it worked in is where it is at. Now finding roles that Jet and Jackie fit into with regards to that, well I think that is the challenge that Hollywood is going through.

rubthebuddha
09-30-2003, 10:49 AM
np has eaten the donut of correct without even chewing.

in regard to jackie's style, hollywood's only real movies they can use him for are silly comedies in which he plays the hapless guy with some very acrobatic moves.

for jet li's style, hollywood doesn't have a thing that matches it, so he's stuck doing ******* movies with ******* rappers who simply want to get into film and are using jet li as a vehicle for advancing the movie and their own career. when was the last time jet li was in a movie that truly FIT him?

sadly, most martial arts movies made in the US have main characters who have no feeling, no sentiment. they only have skill and a goal, and the 90 minutes of film you watch are simply them beating people up on the way to that goal.

norther practitioner
09-30-2003, 11:04 AM
/In homer's best voice/

mmmmmmmm purple.

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2003, 03:55 PM
RTB***I completly agree. There's no way i'd argue that.

Ya..no 2nd pages for this thread. ok..or no good service. LOL...u know i'm playing ;) . You guys da bomb man.

looky (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/a1.html) it's my new pix for website. hehehe. We were using the whole Kill Bill theme. u know. who wants more backless shots? go to my personal website at........just playing. hahaha!:D Sometimes i crack myself up.;)

yay...i get to go to Los Angeles next week to help my auntie move. She's mov'n in with my mom and we have to drive her cars back down. We will be coming back on sunday..so big party saturday night. lol..just playing. i'll be working , so no time for big party :mad:

NP**did you have fun?

@PLUGO
10-01-2003, 11:42 AM
It's a sad thing when Margie's very charming post is left on the 2nd page...

oh so lonely...

shame on you all!!!!

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 11:46 AM
If only I was a midget so I could kick myself in the forehead.

rubthebuddha
10-01-2003, 01:28 PM
take the next-best option: pick up a midget, and have him or her kick you. ;)

back to jet li -- anyone know if he has any upcoming projects of merit?

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2003, 01:32 PM
That would sure make a nice change of pace, wouldn't it? But no, as far as I know, he's continuing to work on dogsh!t.

Ying Xiong excepted, so I hear.

rubthebuddha
10-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Ying Xiong excepted, so I hear. color me ignorant, but whatcha mean by this?

MasterKiller
10-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Danny the Dog is being directed by Yeun Woo Ping, and has Morgan Freeman and Bob Hoskins in it.

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Ying Xiong is known in the US as Hero.

I didn't know that about Danny the Dog. I guess there's some hope for it after all.

PHILBERT
10-01-2003, 04:08 PM
New photo of Margie on Martial Arts Mart? Ohhhh yeah...

And I'm a moderator! Woohoo!

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 06:23 PM
I think MAM should put up pics of me posing in my spandex superman outfit. (imitation flying pics only)

PHILBERT
10-01-2003, 06:33 PM

rubthebuddha
10-02-2003, 10:16 AM
thread with the second-highest number of replies? the iraq bugger, and it's less than one-fifth of this thang.

margie, you created a monster.

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Shaolin_Do***go ahead and send me those pictures..and i will put up on my own personal website. hehehe

RTB***you know how i do it! :p ;)

maybe jet lie with do a movie with cody banks. ahhahaha.....and another rapper:eek:

DS**Thanks. it is sad...that why we all need to work together to make it extra special.:)

Hey CSN and NP? where's the party? :D

PHILBERT
10-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
BEEAAAUUUUUTTTTTTYYYY AND THE BEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSTTTTT

norther practitioner
10-02-2003, 11:36 AM
LOL...

MAM, yeah, had oodles of fun... cool to see the fam too.

Actually, next weekend I'll be throwin' down a little shindig to break in the new pad...

Just got a new apt. The thing is dope, overlooks the whole city from up in the mountains. I'll be moving my stuff up all this week... I'm so psyched for this place.:D

Xebsball
10-02-2003, 01:08 PM
Philbert...

dont make me pull out the Pokemon's Team Rocket theme :mad:

Xebsball
10-02-2003, 01:18 PM
btw

now im
259lbs

@PLUGO
10-02-2003, 02:42 PM
so...

while we're on the ...er, topic :rolleyes:

am I the only one who's entered to win a GREEN DESTINY sword???

David Jamieson
10-02-2003, 02:56 PM
nope, I signed up too.

so you guys affiliated with ubi soft now?
I sent them a kungfu tape for review in the hopes of getting a mo-cap gig, but, alas it fell through and they went without the mo-cap and just programmed it through a 3d modeling program using simulative models.

made for not such a great game in the end....shhhhh, I won't say what game it was they were looking for kungfu mo-cappers.

still, one more Gim around the house wouldn't be a bad thing :D

cheers

norther practitioner
10-02-2003, 03:05 PM
I thought the drawing this month was for a nunchaku masters kit.....

norther practitioner
10-02-2003, 03:32 PM
/Slaps self on forehead/

Nevermind, I see it now... oh, and I entered.

@PLUGO
10-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Ubi-soft actually contacted us seeking to advertise their upcomming game...

So impressed they where with our online community... the result;
this contest...

Xebsball
10-02-2003, 06:56 PM
i havented entered

cos i know Gene Ching (my buddy) will send me one as a gift for my contributions to the forum community

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 08:23 AM
"Just got a new apt. The thing is dope, overlooks the whole city from up in the mountains. I'll be moving my stuff up all this week... I'm so psyched for this place"
Your first crib? congrats. Dont let a bunch of lazy f*cks know or youll have a bad situation tho. d@mn lazy f*cks. I having my own house... Ill probably get another before much longer tho. :)

Margie- You want the superman pics or the green lantern outfit?

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 09:09 AM
No, I lived by myself since I was in college, I then moved into a house with a dude I train with, he's wicked cool, just a crappy landlord....

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Ahh... Cool. You should break his legs to teach him a lesson.

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 09:20 AM
:rolleyes: Yeah, that'll accomplish a lot.

I was up there last night... it's cool, 2nd level 1 bedroom in a 4 story house.

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Cool. All those houses in the foothills are very very nice looking.

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 09:41 AM
this one is a bit old school, first house built on the south side of I 70 in the area it is in....

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 10:09 AM
Cool. :)
It snowing there yet?

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 10:18 AM
It has..
nothing has stuck yet though... That'll happen in another few months.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 01:35 PM
bukkake

rubthebuddha
10-03-2003, 01:45 PM
that white stuff sticks to va all year round.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 01:49 PM
you mean my post-shaving lotion?

im really pizssed off its friday, got free day/night but nothing to do

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Why don't you and your alter-ego get together for once and have a beer.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 02:58 PM
there be 3 on the refrigerator

one for me

but for who be the other 2?

rubthebuddha
10-03-2003, 03:02 PM
think back to old de la soul -- me, myself and i.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 03:07 PM
the buddha is correct

and his prize is

i put an extra beer on the refrigerator

i dunno for how long i can keep it
for him to personaly retrieve it

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Who, you, yourself, or your other self...:D

Xebsball
10-03-2003, 03:18 PM
we hate you :mad:

norther practitioner
10-03-2003, 03:20 PM
That sucks... I met this Brazilian chick the other day... she lives near you, she was going to stop by and take care of your frustrations... now, I guess I'll call her and tell her not to.

Xebsball
10-03-2003, 03:22 PM
lier, quit playing with our feelings,
you are a bad person

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 06:47 PM
as a song says:

"Não,
ninguém faz samba só porque prefere
força nenhuma no mundo interfere
sobre o poder da criação"

meaning

No,
nobody does samba just cos they prefers
no force in the world interfers
over the power of creation

Volcano Admim
10-04-2003, 05:09 PM
shiiiiine on you crazy diaaaaamond

Xebsball
10-04-2003, 05:21 PM
"I got this awesome hottie yesterday, dude. Then she gave me many bjs. Thats what happens, you stay home and all the women are left to me"
- Xebby's cousin, who just dropped by and left to another party

Volcano Admim
10-05-2003, 06:36 PM
I sooooooo own this thread

PHILBERT
10-05-2003, 07:58 PM
Amazing, the last 5 or so posts were done by the same person, different personality. :p

Xebsball
10-05-2003, 08:06 PM
thats it, one more and im pulling the team rocket theme

Volcano Admim
10-05-2003, 08:10 PM
oh, lets calm down
you dont do that cos if you do its gonna be like
"goodbye, blue sky"

Xebsball
10-05-2003, 08:20 PM
yeah it would be totally like:

"Did you, did you see the frightened ones?
Did you, did you hear the falling bombs?
Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter,
When the promise of a brave new world,
Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

Did you, did you see the frightened ones?
Did you, did you hear the falling bombs?
The flames are all long gone,
But the pain lingers on.

Goodbye!
Blue sky!
Goodbye!
Blue sky!

Goodbye.
Goodbye."

PHILBERT
10-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devistation...
To unite all people's within our nation...
To denounce the evils of truth and love...
To extend our reach to the stars above...

Jesse!
James!

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth that's right!

Xebsball
10-05-2003, 08:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Y O U C A N N O T!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

PHILBERT
10-05-2003, 09:27 PM
I believe I just did.

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 08:35 AM
"you stay home and all the women are left to me"
Maybe you should read that a couple hundred times. Then go party instead of sitting at home. Your reason for not getting any is sitting right there in quotes, in black and yellow.

;)

PHILBERT
10-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Sadly, I can not believe I am about to say this, but...

Shaolin-Do is quite correct there Xebby. You sit here and cry about not getting anything, but you don't do a thing about it. Your cousin came over and said what he did, and instead of you taking his advice and GOING OUT TO THE NEXT PARTY WITH HIM, you stay home. :(

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Ladies dont dig sitting around playing on the net. they like getting drunk. and dancing. lots of dancing. ;)

Get used to it. The correct is my offical b!tch. I make the correct hold onto my pocket while I walk around, sometimes I slap it in the face.

PHILBERT
10-06-2003, 09:28 AM
For a moment there I thought you were sober. Now I can see you've had a few drinks and puffs. :D

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 09:37 AM
Of course, what true texan doesnt gargle with whiskey after they brush their teeth in the mornings?
Actually I dont smoke very much anymore. (1 time a day isnt very much compared to my normal habits)

Xebsball
10-06-2003, 12:00 PM
DUDES

Thats the very problem i had with this weekend, i had nowhere to go.
First of all, i dont go out on the night by myself - cos i dont think its much fun and cos its kinda dangerous (i drink and might forget where i live - did this a few weeks ago AND also dangerous for buncha other reasons)
So, like this dude couldnt go to some stuff we supposed to go cos then he had some marriage to go to. Then the ladies were to look for a place to go then let the other peeps know, but they were stuck to cos they dont got wheels. Xebby dont got wheels either.
The other peeps with wheels travelled with their respective luvs (boyfriend, girlfriend) to the beach or somewhere else.

So a Xebby really had nowhere to go
Mkay, you thinking, but what about your cousin?
When he got out and the girl gave him bj was on some other city, 2 hours from here, cos he works there too - as a doctor.
Second thing is i dont go out with my cousin - hes older - 27 or some shyt and he hangs out with his buddies doctors and goes to really expensive clubs.

Xebby goes out wherever he can, he luvs to go out!
And dont piszs me off, i kick ur ass

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 12:07 PM
"And dont piszs me off, i kick ur ass"
Truer words of widsom couldnt be said, unless said by a midget kicking himself in the head whilst typing.

"27 or some shyt and he hangs out with his buddies doctors and goes to really expensive clubs."

Then he gots $$ too, tell him to take xebby out.

"The other peeps with wheels travelled with their respective luvs (boyfriend, girlfriend) to the beach or somewhere else"

No one throws parties down there? Im sure they do. Parties are the appropriate place to find sexy wimmins. And clubs. Or the mall. Or school. The park. They're everywhere. No excuses xebby, no excuses. You're just being lazy.

Xebsball
10-06-2003, 12:24 PM
no way me going out with that sombeatch

well, MY peeps werent throwing any parties
i did go to the mall, to watch a movie - how u expect me to go like "Hello, im Xebby" on some hot chick in the mall just like that i dont talk to strangers you b@stard.

and now you really piszsed me off
IM SO PISZSED OFF HOW DARE U

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Actually... You do just introduce yourself. Its THAT easy. (you gotta be able to talk after that however...) ;)

and believe it, i did dare. Oh did I ever.

Xebsball
10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
"Hello, im Marcos, you're hot, i wanna do you"

OH FOCK U, who you think i am some rockstar focking "Jim Morisson" now whatever or "Handsome Rob"

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Maybe you should host a party or something.
"hey, Im marcos. I couldnt help but notice you and I just wanted to let you know Im having party tonight. ect ect...."
Works for me all the time. Im no rock star. Yet... ;)
But you really gotta throw a party then... Buy a few bottles. Itll be worth the investment.

Xebsball
10-06-2003, 01:04 PM
a 2 people party?
how the hell she gonna fall for that

:mad: i dont believe you

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 01:42 PM
2 people? Who said 2 people? I said party. Get at least 20-30 peeps... Get enough alcohol and that shouldnt be a problem.

norther practitioner
10-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Word, have a party, invite a bunch of people (and specificly peeps who know peeps). You'll be fine.

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 01:59 PM
If only you could hear the music playing in my head, you would then know what a pimp I truly am.

<- no, Im not even stoned yet. Not till later tonight, after kung fu.
;)

norther practitioner
10-06-2003, 02:04 PM
Oh, and xebby... it's about networking skills, communications... not always being fly or hot or anything (of course that don' hurt)...

Shaolin-Do
10-06-2003, 06:31 PM
"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth that's right"

Its legal in the Netherlands!

Volcano Admim
10-06-2003, 07:46 PM
"it's about networking skills, communications"

i believe he definately knows that, he must feel helpless at it though.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Start off being polite, don't hit on them right away like you wanna hit it.. simple things can lead to better things, work on the confidence.

On another note, this thing almost went down to pg. 2 again... sheesh...

Where the got qi girls at?

And I want to know who squashed the whole calander thing.

Chang Style Novice
10-07-2003, 10:44 AM
Seriously xebsadmim, I've been talking game with girls I meet on the public bus lately. I bet I rival you in terms of romantic disappointment, but whining doesn't help. Acting confident (even if you aren't) and being genuinely interested in women as friends is the way to go. Then once you've made a connection like that, take them out for a drink sometime and start telling them about their eyes and your heart and so on.

@PLUGO
10-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Hey weren' t we on this topic back on page 2hundred and something?

Xebs... it might be helpful if you determined what you want... SEX? or Companionship from the opposite gender?

If you're just interested in S E X then there should probably be ways to get it... if you were in Las Vegas USA it would be very easy... satisfying is another story...

If you want companionship from the opposite gender which may include verious levels of intimacy you might want to consider working from the inside out... All of the recent coments are solid... a woman will notice desperation from accross the room, so you need to resolve THAT "need..."

After that then you got to first make yourself accessable to women... this means being at places where women enjoy being... the mall, Cafe's, parties, clubs whatever. Then you got to make your self personable to women... ala the ability to talk with them, make them laugh, whatever...

get used to rejection cause you may face alot of it... after it no longer bothers you then...well then getting rejected won't bother you and eventually you'll come accross a situation where it won't happen.

Now can we please get back

on Topic!!! (http://www.mantasoft.co.uk/_stuff/Recursive.htm)

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey weren' t we on this topic back on page 2hundred and something?

what topic.. theres a topic..

Xebs, there is some good advice out there... take it.

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 12:19 PM
CSN - Running game. The new PC term for "talking game".
;)
Oh yeah... On the subject of looks.... It helps, but from what Ive seen it dont mean sh!t. Money doesnt either, cause Ive seen some ugly broke mofo's with some dope ass women.

FatherDog
10-07-2003, 12:23 PM
I find that women drastically cut into time that could otherwise be usefully employed training or drinking.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 12:41 PM
The drizzle is what leads to the hizzle for some of the peepzle up inz here..

and thats for shizzle.

OK...
now thats over with....

Anyone recomend a good wuxia novel or anything?

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 12:45 PM
You! Invaders! Get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!

Ahhh... gotta love engrish.
Anyone want some good pot?

Chang Style Novice
10-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Fatherdawg - what you need is a girlfriend who's always getting drunk and picking fights for you!

-sincerly
A self proclaimed efficiency expert

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 12:50 PM
CSN, I've felt that pain... lol You become a good mediator after a while don't you...:D

SD..

As long as they don't melt in the microwave.

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah...
Good pot shouldnt be put in the microwave to start with though.

dwid
10-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Good pot shouldnt be put in the microwave to start with though.

Maybe try reducing it in a skillet with some butter instead. I've heard this works pretty well.

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Yes, but be very careful. Only lightly brown it otherwise you will burn out the delta-9 tetrahydracannibinol.
Then your "budder" wont be quite as potent.
Another delicious variation -
Take a piece of good pot.
Dip it in honey.
Let it sit over night.
Dip in honey again.
Repeat for 1 week. You will have good rock candied pot.
Avoid eating your candied good pot or budder with too much carbohydrates (budder is best eaten on light things, digestion and such)
And the point of honey is that the sugar will act as a catalyst to the d9THC the same way heat does.

dwid
10-07-2003, 01:07 PM
A girl I know makes cookies with leaves. Lots of leaves. They don't taste great, but one cookie is more than sufficient to virtually incapacitate.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 01:09 PM
My roomies used to partake in the "honeyblunt"... Smelled nice.

OK, how about any books on eastern thought or religion.. (I've read a bunch, looking for suggestions other than I Ching, Tao te Ching, etc).

dwid
10-07-2003, 01:14 PM
Have you read "entering the stream." It's a good compilation of different Taoist stuff and can be found pretty cheap used on half.com or amazon.

Zen mind, beginner's mind by Shunryu Suzuki is awesome. I've probably read it 4 or 5 times.

There's a book called "heart of compassion" or something close to that by Thich Nhat Hanh that's a discourse on the Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra. It's very short (well under a hundred pages) and is very cool in my opinion.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks DWID, thats what I'm talkin' 'bout...

I'll look for those.

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Any Thic Naht Hanh books are great.
Honey blizzies are cool, but when the hot ass honey drips its no good for business.
Leaves - Better suited for making *gasp* bubble hashish. (felonious charge in the states however)
Tell her to try this-
1 Oz leaf to 4 Oz butter ratio (1:4)
Cook in pot for 3-4 hours
Drain melted butter into a dish (strain leaves out)
Freeze
Scrape off ice from it.
Put in fridge, use a butter. (great on toast or to cook with)

Thats the "official" way.

dwid
10-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Glad to help.

I'm currently embroiled in a discussion on the qigong/meditation forum where my input was not nearly so well-received, so it's good to be in a discussion with a more dwid-friendly crowd.

MasterKiller
10-07-2003, 01:27 PM
If you want something a little more complex, I like Heart of the Buddha's Teaching (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0767903692/103-6139300-7999821?v=glance)

Also, there are free downloads at http://www.buddhanet.net/. They aren't as detailed as Thic Naht Hanh's books, but they are free.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Thanks MK, and um... I guess SD... (theres ways to get the honey not to drip)...;)

I'll have to check out that forum, it's been a while since I've been down there.

dwid
10-07-2003, 01:46 PM
If you want something a little more complex, I like Heart of the Buddha's Teaching

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks good.

FatherDog
10-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Fatherdawg - what you need is a girlfriend who's always getting drunk and picking fights for you!

Hey, you just described my most recent ex.

We broke up because she couldn't deal with living two hours away from me. Bad for my love life, but since her brother was an ex-Marine sniper who occasionally forgot to take his antipsychotic medication, it was probably a positive for my overall mental and physical health.

norther practitioner
10-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

Hey, you just described my most recent ex.

We broke up because she couldn't deal with living two hours away from me. Bad for my love life, but since her brother was an ex-Marine sniper who occasionally forgot to take his antipsychotic medication, it was probably a positive for my overall mental and physical health.

LOL, that reminds me of a girl who I went on a few dates with... most of the stories she told on the first date was about dates that went arye and one of her Marine buddies did this to the dude, or one of her big brother type friends did this...

So when it cam down to it, I took off.... (think about it for a minute).

rubthebuddha
10-07-2003, 11:32 PM
and he's still here to talk about it.

good choice, enpee.

Machine_Phantom
10-08-2003, 03:59 PM
hello, i am new on the forum

how you people write so much pages

norther practitioner
10-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Well, this is sort of our off topic area for the regulars... not that there is much on topic these days... but whatever.

S-I didn't need to have some dude come in from San Diego to try to kick my arse and end up in jail.

Xebsball
10-08-2003, 04:22 PM
i am so pumped up, so fast and pumped up, oh so pumped up i wish i was a hacker then i would hack this forum and write "I'm buying you a pizza" on the main page

Shaolin-Do
10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Sounds like Xebby was walking and fell face first into a pile of coca.
The title is directions.

Serpent
10-08-2003, 11:20 PM
There is no spoon.

Xebsball
10-09-2003, 04:16 AM
23 dots, and they move all the time

norther practitioner
10-09-2003, 07:57 AM
There is no spoon.

Tell that to my ex......:eek:

@PLUGO
10-09-2003, 05:09 PM
..So anyway,

reason 23,341:

why I love the internet. (http://tastesgood.org/2003/02/10/141610.html)

Xebsball
10-09-2003, 05:13 PM
my left nut hurts, the end is getting near

Serpent
10-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Death by nut ache?

KC Elbows
10-09-2003, 06:21 PM
No thanks. Maybe later.

Xebsball
10-09-2003, 06:22 PM
most definately, the circunstances of how it began point to such.

i was sleeping around 5pm-8pm something, while listening to music with headphones.
i had a dream (or nightmare - wich i do remember)
then i woke up, as if all strenght was taken away from my body
by the time i got up and aproached the puter, my left nut revealed pain and suffering

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Count the Dots.

I did the answer is a whopping

it's coming

0 Dots

Shaolin-Do
10-09-2003, 09:58 PM
I should kick you in the shins.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
I should kick you in the shins.

For what for realising that a .jpg file cannot be animated and thus that the dots could not be moving.

Or for knowing that in order to beat an optical illusion like that all you need to do is concentrate on 1 spot in the image.

It is a good one I agree and would fool most people.
;)

Shaolin-Do
10-09-2003, 10:12 PM
That just seemed like the appropriate thing to say at the moment.
I know its all white.

It was in relation to xebbys post. ;)

Shaolin-Do
10-10-2003, 08:29 AM
IOW I was joking.

Xebs-

Emotional Pain = Physical Pain? (http://www.msnbc.com/news/978061.asp?0dm=L1CQT)

norther practitioner
10-11-2003, 04:10 PM
Good article.... Anyone watching the K-1 tonight?

rubthebuddha
10-12-2003, 12:39 AM
nah. but i watched last year's grand prix last night, and i really feel sorry for le banner. poor forearm. :(

The Willow Sword
10-12-2003, 09:21 AM
talk about wasting bandwidth,,this takes the cake.

end this thread already or start a new one,,jesus sh!t fire guys.:rolleyes:

rubthebuddha
10-12-2003, 01:14 PM
about the same time joe theisman's synapses start firing.

norther practitioner
10-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Sorry TWS.... we haven't included you too much... stop whining!

Good fights last night... but Sapp and Botha both got disqualified :)

norther practitioner
10-15-2003, 09:13 AM
I finally got the place... it turned out that it was a good thing that that one guy wanted the one place so bad.. 'cause he got that one, then immediately after the larger one next door was open... so I get that one. Almost twice the size, and only like $75 more a month.

norther practitioner
10-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Upcoming season....

If anyone is going to be in Colorado to ski this year definitely let me know... I'll be more than happy to show any of you around some of the mountains.

On another note... I've been thinking about how hard these guys were kicking in the K-1 the past weekend... I'm impressed, and have added 10-20 minutes bagwork a day just working the roundkick.:D

DS, I like this one... (http://tastesgood.org/2003/02/18/113249.html)

rubthebuddha
10-15-2003, 03:58 PM
good man np.

btw, i might be over your way around christmas, if my girlfriend gets her way. her grandparents have a place at breckenridge, and i may spend a few weeks there with her fam.

Shaolin-Do
10-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Me and CPA will be up there for a week or so around new years.

Starchaser107
10-15-2003, 04:59 PM
np, this thread is going down:mad: accept it!

Volcano Admim
10-15-2003, 05:32 PM
yeah, ORA is like OWNING u know, with their "Brink" thread
Its already like 305 pages something

Volcano Admim
10-15-2003, 05:34 PM
please also notice how they got a FEMALE posting there many times, shes hella cool, she has a dude so i dont try my magic towards her u know, I respects

there are no FEMALES posting here right now

ORA "Brink" thread sooooo OWNS

Volcano Admim
10-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Remember when there were FEMALES here?
That was good

Now all i see are focking men-BALLS and focking phallic COCKS of all types in here
Who wants to be surrounded by men-BALLS and phallic COCKS?
I SURELY DONT!!!!
I SURELY DONT!!!

Serpent
10-15-2003, 06:31 PM
I really miss eulerfan...

:(

norther practitioner
10-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
np, this thread is going down:mad: accept it!

I knew I should have put that arsnic in your chicken at Chilis...:D

might be over your way around christmas, if my girlfriend gets her way. her grandparents have a place at breckenridge

Let me know whats up... I'll be up there a lot around that time (like 2-3 days a week)

Word...
among others ;)

PHILBERT
10-16-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Serpent

Why? She practiced Shaolin-Do.

norther practitioner
10-16-2003, 08:10 AM
She switched schools...:)

PHILBERT
10-16-2003, 08:13 AM
0, eye sea.

@PLUGO
10-16-2003, 09:43 AM
0, eye sea.

what... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you a Pirate now?

Starchaser107
10-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Long live "Brink of" Long Live "Brink Of"

lkfmdc
10-16-2003, 09:50 AM
this thread is dead, come on over to where the fun is

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=25840

norther practitioner
10-16-2003, 10:10 AM
Yeah, join the revolution... see what I care :rolleyes:

Starchaser... don't make me do it..

brink of thread goes something like this

hey

hey

whats up

nothing, you

nothing

can you believe we've almost caught up to the got qi girls thread

it will be ours

It looks more like a chatroom.

Volcano Admim
10-16-2003, 03:12 PM
You cant deny...

ttgqg thread is OWNNED by Brink

Ill never post here again until i see a new post by a female here.

Its your downfall, FOOL

norther practitioner
10-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Well if you and your alter-ego, which really isn't all that alter wouldn't scare every female away... I think we'd be doing a lot better...

:eek: :eek:

;)

rubthebuddha
10-16-2003, 03:25 PM
owned

Xebsball
10-16-2003, 03:30 PM
me too wont post until i see a female in here!!!

IM PIZSSED OFF!!!
ILL PIZSS ON YOUR EYE

Machine_Phantom
10-16-2003, 03:33 PM
TIMMY!!!! :o

chen zhen
10-16-2003, 03:39 PM
u guys actually starting a war now?

how stupid can u be, if u just let this thread be, then we could follow up in no time, now theyre aware of your plans!

stupid muthas.

rubthebuddha
10-16-2003, 03:55 PM
chenners -- and how many times did someone say something moronic about the got qi thread over on ORA? :p

there is no war. this thread is slow, could be dying. no worries. not even margie comes here anymore.:o

chen zhen
10-16-2003, 04:10 PM
what? who? me?

i never said anything..

and dont call me chenners, i feel a degrading agenda behind those words..:o

Shaolin-Do
10-17-2003, 06:42 AM
I think this thread has the taste of death in its mouth.

norther practitioner
10-17-2003, 09:20 AM
Thats just your cotton mouth again....

Yeah, this thread lost some steam when Euler left, then took a huge hit in popularity when Margie disapeared. No GQGs no GQGs thread....

Still has more substance than that thing brink....:D

i feel a degrading agenda behind those words..

Get over yourself :rolleyes:

u guys actually starting a war now?

yeah, keep patting yourself on the back...

didn't someone over there (read as a bunch of you over there... not going to mention any names) already pretty much declare war on this thread...

Shaolin-Do
10-17-2003, 09:23 AM
lofl. thread wars. I should spit in someones eye for this.
too bad margies MIA.

rubthebuddha
10-17-2003, 09:45 AM
maybe we can get judy back ... :confused:

Shaolin-Do
10-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Judy?

norther practitioner
10-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Even Wushu Chik, who hasn't been around for a wicked long time... has 26 posts on this thread... albeit only like half a percent of the total posts on this thread...lol.

who is Judy?

Former castleva
10-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Nice guys finish last.
And their time is coming.

rubthebuddha
10-17-2003, 10:40 AM
judy (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10615) was another one of the got qi girls. instead of being from martial arts mart, she was from tiger claw -- MAM's parent company.

norther practitioner
10-17-2003, 10:47 AM
oh yeah....:D

norther practitioner
10-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Started moving, not that anyone cares about these got qi girl thread anymore... no more girls = no more thread...lol

I'll have to borrow a digi camera, take some picts. of my view, and post them up...

Shaolin-Do
10-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Just had to lay this thread to rest properly. Goodbye got qi thread.
:cool:
Halfway down page 4. Its a gonner.

@PLUGO
10-27-2003, 02:54 PM
After 53724 views, 5135 posts and 343 pages, is this thred DOOMED to die????

Might Martial-arts-Margie's Magic ad More Meat To This Thinning Thred!?!?!?

Stayyyyyyyyy tuned.

Same Kungfu time,
Same Kungfu . . .er, channel.

:eek: :p ;)

norther practitioner
10-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Might Martial-arts-Margie's Magic ad More Meat To This Thinning Thred!?!?!?

For some reason, I don't think so....:D

Not sure I hope so either lol.

Serpent
10-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Let's not turn this thread into the virtual equivalent of a comb-over. When it's gone, it's gone.

Farewell, great thread of Got Qi. We'll never see your like again.

*removes hat, hand on heart*

*quiet, gentle sob*

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 05:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

BRINK O DEATH WILL EAT THIS DEAD CORPSE OF A THREAD ALIVE... uh... dead! I mean.. yeah you know

Chang Style Novice
10-28-2003, 10:14 AM
What's the best thing about dating twenty six year olds?

There's twenty of 'em!

Serpent
10-28-2003, 04:11 PM
Thank you, and GOOD NIGHT!

FatherDog
10-28-2003, 11:55 PM
And remember, the 7:30 show is COMPLETELY different from the 9:30 show!

rubthebuddha
10-29-2003, 12:43 AM
coincidence that this thread dies around the same time as rod roddy?

i think not. :o

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 09:46 AM
Meat Shake!

dwid
10-29-2003, 10:14 AM
I just saw Aesop Rock perform Saturday with Mr. Lif and Murs.

It was a sweet show. Mr. Lif and Aesop shared the stage and backed each other for most of their songs.

Crowd kinda sucked though...

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Aesop rock is commin here on... Nov 17? I think. Cant wait. This sig is better tho.
;)

Serpent
10-29-2003, 04:14 PM
It lives! The Got Qi Girls thread LIVES!

MWAAAHAHHAHHAAAHAAAA!

Shame we don't have got qi girls any more though.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 04:33 PM
that's because we have Natasha Yi over in ORA, maybe you should switch allegience serp or die along with this thread :cool:

Serpent
10-29-2003, 06:04 PM
Never!

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 10:41 PM
We have no got qi girls. I think Ill shoot my foot.

It would be cool if natasha yi was on ORA.
But she isnt.

Kristoffer
10-30-2003, 03:05 AM
Sure she is, but she don't post much. You gotta read the brink of from the beginning to the end.

Kristoffer
10-30-2003, 03:05 AM
...........Oh, and death to Got Qi

Serpent
10-30-2003, 04:37 PM
No, no, no - you guys all mentally masturbating about Natasha Yi and posting pictures of her does not equate to her being there. Get a life already! Come to the Got Qi thread!

Kristoffer
10-31-2003, 05:53 AM
NEVER!!
..yes I know I'm already here. crap

Meat Shake
10-31-2003, 08:58 AM
Its halloween!
Im tired for some reason. Not my usual happy go-lucky self today. Hmm... Im not sure why either.
Maybe I slept on the wrong side of the bed? :confused:
I think its cause I didnt feel like comming to work today. Its ok, Ill leave at noon. :)

norther practitioner
10-31-2003, 10:10 AM
sniff, sniff...

do I smell a resurgance....

anywho... whats going on, whos got the money costume for tonight?

MasterKiller
10-31-2003, 10:21 AM
Taking the baby trick-or-treating after work. She will be dressed as a fearsome lady-bug.

norther practitioner
10-31-2003, 10:26 AM
She is prob. only a little bigger than one now...lol:D

MasterKiller
10-31-2003, 10:39 AM
She's about 13 lbs now. Got a pretty good arm workout carrying her around the mall last weekend.

Meat Shake
10-31-2003, 11:24 AM
Bah. Quit trying to make excuses for your bulging right forearm.

norther practitioner
11-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Farewell....:(