PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Got Qi Girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]

norther practitioner
04-17-2004, 08:50 AM
No, but I hope to make it there to check it out sometime, prob. when I finally get to go to Lake Tahoe area to ski. Have fun... how is everything else going?

Xebsball
04-22-2004, 06:17 PM
The rota virus owns me now its been a week
Fever, coughing, running nose, diarea, stomach pain, vomiting - are the things it does to one
I had gotten all good yesterday, was all good
But today im feeling very weak and have some back pain...

Anyways, i hadnt been to uni all week cos of the sickness
Today i find out a dude that had done some classes with me totally suicided as in totally killed his own self in an act of murder resulting in final death.
He did veterinary with us, had lots of persian cats and had some reptiles too.
He was a body modification dude. Had tattoos and piercings to the lots, had silicon implants in his hands, forearms, even had some silicon horns on his forehaed.
Anyway, his dad is a well known rich politician dude. His parents were divorced, his mom was an alcoholic, he always had lots of problems with his family specially with his father. His bro aparently had killed a dude and went to jail some years before.

After his final argue with his dad, he jumped off the 9th floor from his apartament.
He wasnt close to me, but i knew him, he was friends with some friends o mine. Although he looked very scary with his modifications he was a nice dude.

Here is Tool's "H" song

H
by Tool

What's coming through is alive.
What's holding up is a mirror.
But what's singing songs is a snake
Looking to turn this **** to wine.
They're both totally void of hate
But killing me just the same.

The snake behind me hisses
What my damage could have been.
My blood before me begs me
Open up my heart again.

And I feel this coming over like a storm again.
Considerately.

Venomous voice tempts me
Drains me bleeds me,
Leaves me cracked and empty.
Drags me down like some sweet gravity.

The snake behind me hisses
What my damage could have been.
My blood before me begs me
Open up my heart again.

And I feel this coming over like a storm again.

I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away.
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me,
And considerately killing me.

Without the skin,
Beneath the storm,
Under these tears
The walls came down.

And the snake is drowned and
As I look in his eyes,
My fear begins to fade
Recalling all of those times.

I could have cried then.
I should have cried then.

And as the walls come down and
As I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade
Recalling all of the times
I have died
and will die.
It's all right.
I don't mind.

I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away.
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me,

And considerately killing me.

Xebsball
04-25-2004, 02:09 PM
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn around quick, and start to run
Find out I'm the chosen one
OH NOOOO!!!

Big black shape with eyes of fire
Telling people their desire
Satan's sitting there, he's smiling
Watches those flames get higher and higher
OH NO, NO, PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!

Is it the end, my friend?
Satan's coming 'round the bend
people running 'cause they're scared
The people better go and beware
NO, NO, PLEASE, NOOOOO!!!!!

shaolin kungfu
04-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Back after all this time. anyone miss me? No? oh well.

That sucks about the dude and your illness Xebs. Get better soon dude.:)

Xebsball
04-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanx for the support man :)
I gotten good real fixed from the virus on friday all the tiredness and symptoms were gone.
But still there be consequences
Like i totally missed the class about female genitals and was not able to study for the pratical anatomy test that is... pretty much six and half hours from now. I know too few, im ready to get butchered at it.
But its ok, we recover.

Im happy bout few thigns though, i been able to download kick ass music during the time
Basicly all of Tools albums that i didnt have cos never ever ever ever ever had found for sale in any store ever ever - in fact the only cd i have is Lateralus, its the only i found.
I recall back in 96 i wanted Aenima but it was nowhere to be found. Now i got it all mp3 style, everything, every daymn thing.
And also Blackstar - from the ex-Carcass guys.
Amorphis
Down (from Phil Anselmo)
Apocalyptica
some Cathedral
more other stuff

Xebsball
05-22-2004, 01:38 PM
so whats up

more dead people
we are, what... 18-22 years old basicly
and all dying right now

this buddy from uni has been involved in a car accident
him and more 2 dudes from uni i dont know much - i hope so, cos one of them maybe was another dude i knew, from the name could be him or some other guy.

one of them is dead
the other got his face "teared open" (as one of chicks described it to us) and will have to get plastic surgery on the face
the guy i knew the most (does/did bunch of classes with me) was very inteligent and very good cool dude, 18, partying a lot since a few years before he got into uni even - got some broken bones, stopped breathing for a while - was about to get x-rays and more exams to see if there was something wrong with his chest/back. i still have no info if he could or not move his legs and his toes...

they were all drunk in the car, aparently after a party, dunno wich of em was driving.

this was the night before we had this anatomy II class in the morning - a bunch of people was going to skip this cos basicly it was gonna be presentation of some papers people had done whatever.
knowing he was gonna skip class in the morning anyway - he went out the night before.

Xebsball
05-22-2004, 01:50 PM
and here is

"The Outsider"
by A Perfect Circle

Help me if you can
It's just that this is not the way I'm wired
So could you please, help me understand why
You've given in to all these reckless dark desires

You're lying to yourself again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the faultline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
I'm over this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, why would i wanna watch you

Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die

Medicated, drama queen, picture perfect, numb belligerance
Narcisistic, drama queen, craving fame and all this decadence

Lying through your teeth again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the fautline
I'm over this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, why would i wanna watch you

Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die

They were right about you
They were right about you

Lying to my face again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the fautline
I'm over this , why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, over this, over this

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time
What's your hurry, everyone will have his day to die
If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere

fa_jing
05-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Detox and take some Ginseng, dude.

I feel bad for these losses, but it is far more distressing to me, for example, that a piece of heavy machinery falls off a cliff in Colombia and lands on a school bus filled with little kids. Life is dangerous enough with natural disasters, disease etc. without making it more dangerous through people's own stupid decisions, even if they can't concentrate because of their problems caused by others. We are all responsible for our own actions, including unintended results of these actions. IMO

M_ArtsMargie
07-01-2004, 10:43 AM
<b><font color=blue>hello guys. how is everything? Hope all is well with you guys. I have been doing great..just working alot. and then some..you know how we do it. lol.

happy 4th to all. hope you guys are going to have a great time. I'll be at the beach..yaya. i love te beach. k...</b></font>

M_ArtsMargie
07-01-2004, 10:56 AM
<b><font color=blue>hey ya'll..how is everything? hope all is well. I have been doing the same thing i have always been doing,,,,,working. lol. but this weekend it is on because its the 4th of july, and im ready for the binge...haha. im starting tomorrow. And since I dont have money for gas, i can just ride my bike...lol. like i did this morning to get to work. took me about 40 moinutes..but im wide awake now..lol.

Any plans for the 4th?

We are heading to the beach for the 4th. with like 30-45 people..we are going to bbq, and watch the fire works. And then camp out on the beach, and spend monday there. its gonna be fun.

ok guys...k.i.c. keep it coming</b></font>

M_ArtsMargie
07-01-2004, 10:58 AM
<b><font color=blue>hey ya'll..how is everything? hope all is well. I have been doing the same thing i have always been doing,,,,,working. lol. but this weekend it is on because its the 4th of july, and im ready for the binge...haha. im starting tomorrow. And since I dont have money for gas, i can just ride my bike...lol. like i did this morning to get to work. took me about 40 moinutes..but im wide awake now..lol.

Any plans for the 4th?

We are heading to the beach for the 4th. with like 30-45 people..we are going to bbq, and watch the fire works. And then camp out on the beach, and spend monday there. its gonna be fun.

ok guys...k.i.c. keep it coming</b></font>

norther practitioner
07-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Wow, it's Margie....

I figured you were becoming one of those figures that some of us that have been here a while would talk about...

'Memba da chika that usta post on dat got qi thread..........

Man, those were the days...

GeneChing
07-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Nothing like driving to work and seeing dear Margie pedalling up on her bike this morning, hair flowing in the wind, cheeks flushed from the ride. Bike riding is the way to go, especially now that summer's here. Ride on, Margie!

Xeamus
07-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Syd Barrett once said:

Leave us here, close our eyes to the octopus ride.

FatherDog
07-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Nothing like driving to work and seeing dear Margie pedalling up on her bike this morning, hair flowing in the wind, cheeks flushed from the ride.

And her face was red, too.

GeneChing
07-02-2004, 09:39 AM
...it took us a few years but we at the TC Media graphics department finally figured out how to get the best shots our of Margie. We just did a shoot this week for some new products after a b-day party and she was all sugared up. Made for a great shoot, didn't it, Margie? More fun than our usual shoot. Her pupils came out a little dilated (I swear that's the sugar, I swear) but the shoot was one of more more hilarious ones. Check it out:
Margie in blue (http://www.martialartsmart.net/1186b.html)
Margie in black (http://www.martialartsmart.net/1186k.html)
BTW, I don't do TKD (obviously) but I've been thinking of picking up a set of these for the beach. They're really comfortable. But ask Margie, she wore them longer.

M_ArtsMargie
07-02-2004, 10:53 AM
NP**I know huh? Its like I dropped off the face of the earth for a minute...but ive been here all along. lol.

Gene**your so funny! Y must you sell me for your benifit...lol? j/p. Yes..it was getting bad back there. Thank god there was no tequila...only sugar...hahaha. I can't belive how young I look in these picutres though. But dang..my tan looks good. woo hoo...thanks to the beaches. oh yea. oh yea

M_ArtsMargie
07-02-2004, 10:55 AM
check out my trip to universal studios.

M_ArtsMargie
07-02-2004, 10:59 AM
heres another

Shaolinlueb
07-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
check out my trip to universal studios.

woah a parking lot. i want to go!!!

looks like you had fun :D

M_ArtsMargie
07-02-2004, 11:07 AM
ooooo..go raiders. yes...dis is me. hahaha...being silly

M_ArtsMargie
07-07-2004, 04:53 PM
I can't wait to see what the next issue is gonna have in side. mmm. i like reading the articles and noting what i like.hehee

rubthebuddha
07-07-2004, 08:40 PM
lemme guess -- a special on russell wong?

Xeamus
07-07-2004, 09:05 PM
somehow when i hear wong
i think wang
and when i think wang
somehow it reminds me of
Leon Phelps
the ladiesman

btw, my master told me to post this:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

i got nothing to do with it dont blame it on me

Ming Yue
07-07-2004, 09:15 PM
hehe..

and to think I accused you of being Chingei.

I was epic in my wrongness.

Xeamus
07-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Its cool
In truth i am Andy Kaufman, still alive
the cancer death thing was just a stunt hahaha, got ya people hahaha

Xeamus
07-07-2004, 10:21 PM
i started a band
and my girlfriend does the singing

here get some mp3s
http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

Phantom of the opera, Dont Cry for me Argentina, Dream Lover, Hero and Jingle Bells are the highlights

M_ArtsMargie
07-08-2004, 05:11 PM
hahah..im on that too. i need to delete it though. i haven't been on that for like a year..lol.
check out me and my brothers girlfriend. shes looks a whole lot like linda carter...the lady who played wonder women. Gene needs to used this girl for new pix.
tell me what you guys think?

Shaolinlueb
07-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
hahah..im on that too. i need to delete it though. i haven't been on that for like a year..lol.
check out me and my brothers girlfriend. shes looks a whole lot like linda carter...the lady who played wonder women. Gene needs to used this girl for new pix.
tell me what you guys think?

looks like you had fun. kinda look possessed in the last one.

Starchaser107
08-06-2004, 07:07 AM
happy birthday margie:D

n joy

may it be filled with lots of

qi.

Sow Choy
08-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Hi Margie...

Still around huh??? When u comin to Florida for a visit???

How is Judy?

People still ask me about us 3 in the 10 yr anniv issue talking...

Joe

norther practitioner
08-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Yo, happy b-day..

Hope all is well...

M_ArtsMargie
08-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday. my family has not even called yet to wish me happy birthday. no big deal i guess...sort of used to that. im not calling them this year to remind them this time. no way. i'll tell them tomorrow...lol.

sow choy**hey...how are you? well..as you may know..judy is no longer with the company. Though I have yet to talk to her since she left...last I heard she's doing really well. So people are still asking about us 3 at the anniversary? thats funny....so long ago..yet so unforgetful. I wish I could have met many more people that were there..but...as a raffle girl...got to sale those raffles. lol.

Shaolinlueb
08-06-2004, 06:24 PM
happy birthday margie.

GeneChing
07-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Calling all got qi girls!!

Y'all still got qi? (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=619)

norther practitioner
07-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Geez Gene...

must be busy today.... :rolleyes:

@PLUGO
07-28-2005, 03:14 PM
was wondering who'd bump this thred...

Gene's First
08-08-2005, 02:06 PM
:) I thought I'd drop by to say HI after your Got Qi Girls article, Gene. I will be zooming off for another European motorcycle adventure at the end of the month. I should pack my Got Qi shirt for some pictures on the Swiss Aps.

How are you doing Margi? What's new?

David Jamieson
08-08-2005, 03:31 PM
oooo, biker chi girls.

nice!

Gene's First
08-08-2005, 03:44 PM
:) Motorcycling and kung fu go well together - After all, its all about motion.

David Jamieson
08-08-2005, 04:06 PM
you're preaching to the choir here chica. :D

I am so down with that I look up to see worm bellies.

Gene's First
08-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Ahhh...I see you are also familiar with the traditional motorcycle stance that generates more horse power than the regular horse stance if executed properly.

Marcos-XB
08-08-2005, 10:22 PM
i talk to girls regularly
i dont really mind if they got qi or not
:)

David Jamieson
08-09-2005, 06:17 AM
well, if they didn't have chi, they'd be dead ...

so, that's just weird. :p

Gene's First
08-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Now that is a morbid thought!

Definitely incentive to do some qi gong!

YuanZhideDiZhen
08-09-2005, 11:18 AM
WHAT STICK DO I GET? :)

how 'bout lowell's...that (the first) evil cliff dweller? Sandy, the neanderthal? he might've weilded it once before in a demo but i think his prowess with it scared you off... :D :cool:

..."sandy, you gotta get a place of you're own."

"what, with thirty five bucks?"

"look around i'm sure you'll find something. someone will let you stay while you're looking for work."

so the biggest d1ck in town went downtown to the courthouse and paid $12.35, plus the $25 court papers fee and bought the santa monica cliff! an act which landed him a job... :eek: :cool:

johnyk
08-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I saw this site, called worldcombatdating that is where those girl probably hang out lol

GeneChing
08-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Have a safe ride, Gene's First...
man, that sounds weird for me, especially knowing Carol...

Gene's First
08-10-2005, 04:54 PM
In black leather, I will sink my elbows and my motorcycle stance. Thanks for the good wishes.

:p BTW: Who is Carol?

GeneChing
08-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Sorry, little sis, I had to "out" you for the sake of the story (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=619). Truth in advertising, doncha know... ;)

brothernumber9
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Gene, you should make a "got qi's?" or "got cheese?" shirt just for you and you ninjettes. on the front you can just put "NACHO" or "NACHO NINJETTES"

Gene's First
08-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Hmfff...well Gene- I guess I can't yell at you for telling the truth... :)

<but I wanted to see if Brother Jeff could read the threads and figure out who I was!>

On the topic of t-shirts and the slogans, I wanted to get my sister and her baby boy complementry shirts: For her "Got milk!" For the baby "Got Milk?" :D

johnyk
02-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Hmfff...well Gene- I guess I can't yell at you for telling the truth... :)

<but I wanted to see if Brother Jeff could read the threads and figure out who I was!>

On the topic of t-shirts and the slogans, I wanted to get my sister and her baby boy complementry shirts: For her "Got milk!" For the baby "Got Milk?" :D

Got milk or Got milk? What is the difference?

GreenCloudCLF
02-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Got milk!=lactating
Got Milk?=hungry....

David Jamieson
02-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Got milk or Got milk? What is the difference?

the difference is in ! v. ?

IE: woman "Got Milk! and baby says "Got Milk?"

It comes down to exclamation point or question mark changing the meaning of the phrase.

But, It already says that...so I'm just being redundant.

But thanks for resurecting this old plum.

you chi girls still around all chi like and such?

GeneChing
02-13-2006, 01:32 PM
It's still winter. The got qi? girls and the nacho ninjettes (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37625) are still in hibernation. We'll see what this springtime brings...

Gene's First
03-15-2006, 05:29 PM
So with sufficient creativity and impressive stance work, I am sure you guys can lure us Got Qi girls out of hibernation.

Cheers!

jethro
03-15-2006, 07:19 PM
don't be messin with me, but if you are part of a group called got chi girls, and you wanna talk on this site. I'm down.:D

rubthebuddha
03-15-2006, 07:52 PM
all i have to say is:

rubthegotqigirls

GeneChing
03-16-2006, 10:41 AM
...the first bloom of got qi girls (http://www.martialartsmart.net/95-036w.html) and it would be Gene's First :rolleyes:

BTW, I just learned that Gene's First needs a sofa. Anyone got a sofa for Gene's First? I'm told she 'will get qi (http://www.martialartsmart.net/95-036k.html) for a new sofa.'

Gene's First
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM
The secret to eternal youth is refusing to own a sofa. After all, that sofas are way too conventional and stable.
:p

I think you need an article about doing martial arts in high heels. I noticed that baqua training has made it easier to walk in high heels. Who knows, then maybe your next Got Qi girl will be a Super Model.

GeneChing
03-16-2006, 04:57 PM
...it may even come to a surprise to many of the members of this forum, but I'm thoroughlyl unqualified to write about martial arts in high heels. Nice to know you've found some sort of application for walking in circles ;)

Gene's First
03-17-2006, 12:23 PM
You are, however qualified to analyze the similarities between bagua and the pole dancing of today. :-P

GeneChing
03-20-2006, 01:01 PM
It's in Thailand where a lot of German ex-pats go to pick up on Thai Katooeys. On one section of the beach, there are these circular bars with a pole built right in the center. Thailand can be freaky. Anyway, that's really the extent of my pole dancing expertise. Obviously I need to do more research there.

Should all got qi girls be well versed in pole dancing?

Gene's First
03-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Looks like those girls in Tailand "Got Qi" given their pole training. I have a feeling, though that they make more money than traditional baqua practioners.

Hmmm....I wonder if their "Sifu's" tell them to sink their elbows too...

I think that all Got Qi Girls should be well versed in various arts to earn their t-shirt. :p

GeneChing
03-21-2006, 12:25 PM
all Got Qi Girls should be well versed in various arts to earn their t-shirt. Amen to that sister! That reminds me. It's the first day of spring and the Got Qi Girls must be starting to bloom. I'll have to start scouting...

P.S. Katooeys are *not* girls.

ewallace
03-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Holy crap! This thread is still alive? Someone seriously needs to market chinese martial arts to women! :D

Marcos-XB
03-25-2006, 01:56 AM
jesus mother lord...
yall still breathing

good
:)

i'm thinking about quiting (the whole "air" thing)
:D

peace, love and good happiness stuff :)

GeneChing
03-27-2006, 02:46 PM
In answer to that lurking got qi (http://www.martialartsmart.net/95-036w.html) girl who PMed me but isn't posting, what I meant was I need to do more research on pole dancing. I did not mean I need to do more research on Thai Katooeys. I already know more than I really want to know about that subject, and I only know because I travel with my eyes open and used to live in SF. But just to add to the discussion, it's time to play everyone's favorite game - spot the katooey (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=558). :eek:

Chief Fox
03-27-2006, 03:21 PM
spot the katooey

Blue tank top?

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/0418_antonio_women.jpg

jethro
03-27-2006, 03:24 PM
spot the katooey

Blue tank top?

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/0418_antonio_women.jpg

SO THERE REALLY ARE GOT CHI GIRLS, REALLY?

GeneChing
03-27-2006, 03:31 PM
...any other guesses?

jethro: you got to read our e-zine more... (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=619) :rolleyes:

Please note: In the interest of authenticity, please, no got qi? katooeys need apply....

GeneChing
05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Jayneen (http://www.myspace.com/jayneen) did some work for us and is actually an O-Mei Kung Fu (www.usaomei.com) sister of mine, although I never actually trained with her, sorry to say. Anyway, I just got a nice email from her saying she will be a contestant in the Miss Asian America Pageant (http://www.missasianamerica.com/). If anyone can attend or support her, that would be just great.

And by the way, since you all gave up on the katooey search, I'll let that cat out of the bag - they are all katooeys. :eek:

GeneChing
05-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Jayneen was featured on the back cover Sep/Oct 2005 issue (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=613) in our Make an Impression ad for Tiger Claw shoes (http://www.martialartsmart.net/90-101.html). The ad aroused a little bit of controversy (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)from some of our members who didn't approve of seeing panties in a martial arts magazine. Others later voiced their approval, so the jury is still out on the panty issue.

Show your support of Jayneen! We need to support any and all kung fu beauty queens, IMO...

David Jamieson
05-25-2006, 12:17 PM
We need to support any and all kung fu beauty queens, IMO...

I didn't know Ross was down on his luck. I figured he was doing ok with his sanda stuff.

oh well...*writes a cheque for 38 cents and includes a pair of panties*

:D

dougadam
05-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Judy is one of our Tiger Claw reps. She is not quite on internet, although she has done one pose that was taken off due to a new special that was going on for the new month.
My picture is on there. but i am not sure you want to see it. yucki........
The other got chi girls can be located in our Kunfu magazines. Check them out.:cool:

M_ArtsMargie I will.

Crushing Fist
05-26-2006, 06:19 AM
I'm guessing...

the black and pink top

GeneChing
05-26-2006, 09:38 AM
CF: Read the fine print... (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=678311&postcount=5712)

DA: I saw Margie from a distance a few weeks ago. I was wrapped up in a shoot project and didn't get teh chance to check in with her. From across the parking lot, it appeared like she went bleached blonde.

DJ: You need some professional help. :p

GeneChing
07-10-2006, 05:02 PM
You'll find a pic of here in the Miss Asian America 2006 contestant gallery (http://www.missasianamerica.com/Gallery.htm). She's in the second row, fourth from the left. Hhmmm, I wonder if any of those other girls know kung fu....

GeneChing
08-01-2006, 04:58 PM
...but she is on MySpace. What's more, she's on our e-zine now. See Wushu at the Beauty Pageant by Jayneen Lee (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=673)

MARGINA
08-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey everyone! Its MartialArtsMargie. or used to be?
I was online and figured I stop by and see how everyone is doing? Hey gene....i was bleached blonde, but i decided to stay with the dark golden brown. its makes me more exotic. wanna see some new pictures? I chopped my hair off!

@PLUGO
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Hey Hey Margina, welcome back...

um, how Do you pronounce your new online name anyway? :eek:

would love to see some you pics of you . . . for professional reasons of course.

Starchaser107
09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey everyone! Its MartialArtsMargie. or used to be?
I was online and figured I stop by and see how everyone is doing? Hey gene....i was bleached blonde, but i decided to stay with the dark golden brown. its makes me more exotic. wanna see some new pictures? I chopped my hair off!

Welcome back
We request the pics. please.

GeneChing
09-01-2006, 02:15 PM
I've been thinking about this ol' thread lately. I was even thinking of asking Margie to chime in (you'll always be MartialArtsMargie to us ;) ) so I'm delighted that she read my mind and did it before I came begging. Hopefully she doesn't read the other thoughts I have. :o

Some other got qi girl updates:

Jayneen Lee just added her conclusion to her Wushu at the Beauty Pageant (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=673) e-zine article. She didn't win for Miss Asian America, but I hear she's looking at getting into Miss Oakland. 510 Massive!

Also, for entirely different reasons, I stumbled across Lianne Lin's site (http://www.liannelin.com/). She gives us props, both KFTC and AznGrlz.

DS: I know what you're thinking with that question. :eek:

Yao Sing
09-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey Hey Margina, welcome back...

um, how Do you pronounce your new online name anyway? :eek:

would love to see some you pics of you . . . for professional reasons of course.

I would say Margeena.

I'm guessing it DOES NOT ryme with a female body part.

GeneChing
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Right. Way to scare off got qi girls. Fortunately, we all know MAMargie is made of tougher stuff.

Yao Sing
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
That's what happens when there's no women around to keep us respectful. :)

MARGINA
09-05-2006, 02:54 PM
I like when people miss me,.....i feel super special. hope everone is doing great. I already told Gene and everyone that I'm still willing to do pictures for them...if they need me, im off tues, wed, thursday.....gene i had to remind you...which i have a question for you but i'll email it to you later. (Its only for me and you to kn ow)*****;)

I have some pictures of me blonde, and dark haird. and one of me in my wig....i like to dress like someone else for fun when i go out. it gives off one hell of a kick.
Ok...i'll have to re-attache the blonde hair one later..i need to reduce the size. but I am dark haird now. :)

MARGINA
09-05-2006, 02:56 PM
its not letting me upload the lbonde pictures...sorry. maybe next time. Miss everyone.

GeneChing
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Did Margina ever email me? Noooooo.
Promises, all I ever get is promises. :(

MARGINA
09-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Gene....i forgot. And well....the favor i needed is no more. how are things at work and such?

GeneChing
09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
...and then she leaves me wondering what that favor might have been. Ha! Women. What's worse, lbonde women. :p

MARGINA
09-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Men are worse! just kidding. I couldn't agree with you more. Women lie, and men exagerate. Whats worse? hahaha.

Did you see my pics?

GeneChing
09-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Please post more. We're still waiting for those lbonde pix. And tell us more about this fascination with dressing up.

rogue
11-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Asian goth chicks (http://eternity8.sempai.org/misc/azngoths.php)
BTW It's clean

Ronin maximus
11-01-2006, 07:39 PM
They, along with Go-Go Yabari will bear my army of Super Children!!

Mooohahahahahaha-hackhacka-ack neee

Sorry for the poor evil laugh Asthma kicked in

Shaolinlueb
11-01-2006, 09:35 PM
this is another "i love asian girls so much cause i do kung fu!" threads?

:p :p :p

street_fighter
11-01-2006, 09:38 PM
God, if I only had a quarter everytime someone asked me that... "So, your all into krotty and asian stuff right... so you like asian chicks?":rolleyes:

Mr Punch
11-01-2006, 10:16 PM
BTW It's cleanWhere the hell is the point in that! :confused: :mad:

rogue
11-02-2006, 05:29 AM
If you want Asian Goth Chick porn (and who doesn't) go look it up yo-self.

MasterKiller
11-02-2006, 07:18 AM
that page makes my man-bits tingle.

GeneChing
11-02-2006, 11:28 AM
She wasn't asian, but we certainly do NOT limit got qi girls (http://www.martialartsmart.net/95-036w.html)to any race. And she wasn't really goth. She was more of a vinyl clad dom with a collar and a ninja hook (http://www.martialartsmart.net/16-25.html). She was in a Tiger Claw Shoe ad in our NOV DEC 2001 issue (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=132), on the back cover.

I'll probably merge this with the got qi thread later, after it dies down.

Shaolinlueb
11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
if those girls made your man bits tingle, i wonder what this will do.

http://eternity8.sempai.org/images/cosplay/cos013.jpg

;)

Pork Chop
11-02-2006, 12:32 PM
God, if I only had a quarter everytime someone asked me that... "So, your all into krotty and asian stuff right... so you like asian chicks?":rolleyes:

believe it or not that attitude is a large factor behind why i have never really gotten down with the white womenz.

The Willow Sword
11-04-2006, 10:36 AM
(Slurps a can of Pabst blue ribbon) " Burp,, i've seen better"

TWS:p

rogue
11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
if those girls made your man bits tingle, i wonder what this will do.

http://eternity8.sempai.org/images/cosplay/cos013.jpg

;)

Poop his pants.:D

GeneChing
10-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Remember our got qi? girl Jayneen Lee? She authored Wushu at the Beauty Pageant (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=673) exclusively for our e-zine. She's now CEO of Capture the Dream (http://www.capturethedream.org/index.php), a registered California nonprofit dedicated to helping underserved and at-risk individuals succeed at school and find fulfilling, sustaining careers. She will be featured in the Nov 5th issue of People Magazine in a feature called "Heroes among us". There's a release party here in SF - here's the flyer (http://static.going.com/thumbnails/f24/xy1024_user_20071014_013151_0.45944900.jpeg) and how to get tickets (http://www.capturethedream.org/events/rsvp.php).

We couldn't be more proud of Jayneen. With this work, she captures true wude.

Judge Pen
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
that page makes my man-bits tingle.

*Sends e-mail to MK's wife*

Shaolinlueb
04-17-2009, 10:34 AM
bump. how many got qi girls are still actually around.

GeneChing
04-17-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm still in contact with all of our got qi? (http://www.martialartsmart.net/95-036k.html) girls, save maybe one or two.

I've converted them into ninjette (http://www.martialartsmart.net/Ninja_Samurai_Kendo.html) moles. They are all waiting for the day when I unleash my legions of got qi? ninjettes in my campaign for world domination. :cool:

uki
11-30-2009, 09:09 AM
do the got qi girls wear each shirt before shipping it off to the mag's valued customers??

GeneChing
11-04-2014, 01:30 PM
...another decade-old bit of thread necromancy, long overdue in this case...

Check out this new trend: Qi Lolitas

Real China dolls! Lolita fashion turns Chinese in a fusion of East meets East【Photos】 (http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/11/04/real-china-dolls-lolita-fashion-turns-chinese-in-a-fusion-of-east-meets-east%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/)
Fran Wrigley 18 hours ago

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/qi-lolita-top.jpg?w=580&h=573

Lolita fashion is one of Japan’s most famous cultural phenomena. And lolita style, characterised by intricate, lace-adorned dresses and a doll-like look, has an off-shoot sub-genre for almost every day of the year. There’s gothic lolita, punk lolita, ‘sweet’, classic, princess, even pirate…and coming full circle, “Japanese-style” wa lolita, which incorporates elements of traditional Japanese dress such as kimono fabric, long sleeves and obi sashes.

But what happens when you mix lolita with Chinese cheongsam dresses? You get ‘qi lolita‘, a sub-genre which looks not to Japan or Europe, but to China, for its inspiration. It’s bold, different, and seriously cute.

The ‘qi’ of qi lolita comes from ‘qipao’, traditional Chinese dresses that are also commonly called cheongsam. They’re long, form-fitting silk dresses that typically have high necklines and buttoned collars.

▼ Cheongsam

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/screen-shot-2014-11-03-at-13-52-16.jpg?w=580&h=405

A qi lolita outfit combines the cheongsam‘s high neckline with a lolita “cupcake” skirt, creating a different silhouette altogether. Tassels and chinese button knots feature heavily, as do folding fans.

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/qi-lolita3.jpg?w=580&h=870
Breidholt

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/qi-lolita2.jpg?w=580&h=772
buychina

The slit up one or both sides can make a conventional cheongsam quite revealing, but switching it for a tiered skirt and tights (pantyhose) keeps these qi lolita outfits in the covered-up realm of little girl aesthetics. (“Don’t show too much flesh” is a a common dictum in the world of lolita fashion blogs, which often feature lists of rules and dos and don’ts that seem a bit stern from a fashion subculture that’s supposed to be about personality and self-expression.)

Qi lolita remains pretty niche, but there is plenty of room for self-expression and styles vary quite a lot. In fact, the more we looked at photos of qi lolita, the more we began to think this cultural mash-up might be the answer to China and Japan’s long-standing political tensions! Qi lolita: fusion fashion sent to save the world!

▼ You see, girls the world over like hanging out in the park…
https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/taobao.jpg?w=580&h=580

▼ Putting flowers in their hair…
https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/rori2.jpg?w=580&h=861

▼ Playing with their new specs as if they’re Google Glass…
https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/qi-lolita.jpg?w=580&h=870

▼ …and pretending to be animals!
https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/rori1.jpg?w=580&h=712

▼ We’ve all done it, though: buy something, take it home, realise it looks like a pair of curtains and never wear it again.
https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/qi2.jpg?w=580&h=870

(Just kidding. That’s my favourite one!)

Sources: Naver Matome, Breidholt, Lolita Poupée
Featured image: via Breidholt