PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Got Qi Girls

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Serpent
11-14-2002, 11:00 PM
I just upped the rating of this thread. I can't see anyone arguing with that! (No one heterosexual at least!)

(Or lesbian, I guess!)

I'm away now for a little while, so have fun without me kids. eulerfan, play "Grace" while I'm gone. I'll be back to you, honey! ;)

FatherDog
11-15-2002, 08:49 AM
I love how the only people actually hitting on eulerfan are the ones that have an ocean or half a continent between them and Texas. All the Texan KFO-ers are conspicuously silent.

We're all just intimidated by strong, intelligent woment. ;)

KC Elbows
11-15-2002, 08:54 AM
I just finished one I think you'd get a kick out of. Let me proofread it, if it gets published, you can check it out. I'd just email it to ya, but I know you've got to read too much as it is, what with working at a magazine.

What's funny is that I don't really worry about whether what I'm writing is martial fiction or not. There's some kung fu in it, but that's not necessarily the center of it. I mean, is The Great Gatsby 'rich guy fiction'? Is Of Mice and Men 'farmhand and his slow grabby brother fiction'?:D

Actually, I think it is.

Right now, I'm at the point in my writing where a lot of the process is natural for me(though always in need of improvement), but all the professional level stuff(margin size, using courier, writing cover letters) I still have to develop basic skill at. So it almost takes me longer to do all that stuff than to write the stories.

And, what you'll probably find really weird considering my posts here, is that I almost never write comedy. The one I think you'd get a kick out of is one of the only comedy pieces I've written in a couple years. I basically sat down and asked myself "What would the forum members really get a kick out of reading, I would get a kick out of writing, and I'd still feel like I accomplished something good, and possibly marketable?"

I feel so rude, I've hardly spoken to the GotQi Girls. Since I'm on the topic, what's on the recommended reading list of you GotQi Girls?

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 09:38 AM
Well, it will take a very special man.

Or, a bunch of average ones.

;)

M_ArtsMargie
11-15-2002, 12:07 PM
XESBALL*****How you doin?;)

***so now we are discussing songs or am I missing something? I am a selective listener my self. ke ke ke

***So I can joing the party!!!!!yea!!!!

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 12:29 PM
Oh boy, are we discussing music.

Get thee to a cd store and buy "Grace" by Jeff Buckley. Trust me. It's top of the line.

@PLUGO
11-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Jeff Bucky's pretty good...

what I'm surprised at is that nobody's suggested that eulerfan post a pick wearing her GOT Qi (http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1705_56633865) T-shirt (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/tshirgotqi99.html) !!! :p

GeneChing
11-15-2002, 01:29 PM
Whaddaya say eulerfan? Give us your best "got qi" pose. Pouty is good... and arch your back.

Oh just ask Margie for pointers, she's the reigning 'got qi' queen.

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 02:40 PM
There's a problem. I don't have a 'got qi' shirt. I'll put it on my X-mas list and we'll see what happens. I'm thinking, if you want an arched back, ride the tiger would work nicely. Margie? What do you think? Ride the tiger?

Xebsball
11-15-2002, 02:51 PM
:D I'm doin great
Are you doing TKD or other MA, i'd like to work on my kick defences ;)

btw i had this on some other thread before, but here is my oneself:
http://www.xebsball.hpg.com.br/multi6.jpg

I could do some totally sweet postures and stances, but nah :o

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 03:12 PM
You've got it, Xebs. But you're not making it work for you. Where's that smile? Don't make me break out the hand puppets!

@PLUGO
11-15-2002, 03:25 PM
eulerfan?

You don't have a GOT QI T-shirt!?!?!?

Well I'll bet there are folks here willing to pass the hat around!!!

wouldn't want you to catch cold of something with a decient shirt!!!

GeneChing
11-15-2002, 04:30 PM
eulerfan - Hand puppets? Kinky.
Margie doesn't practice Tai Chi so she won't get the ride the tiger reference. The only thing she rides in the martial world is her truck when it's being pulled by Master Tu's manliness. I hope Santa brings everyone a 'got qi?' shirt complete with their subscriptions - hope you've all been nice, not naughty.

Xebsball
11-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Oh well, hmm thats true, i dont have any picture with a smile :D
Is that really an important factor do you think??

I was smiling inside though really (the inner smile), you gotta belive me
:D
I'll come up with a happier one next time :cool:

wushu chik
11-15-2002, 04:41 PM
Just for the record...you guys are REALLY starting to scare me.....

Scare me A LOT!!!

And, i have MY Got Qi shirt Eulerfan....i wear it under my Wonder Woman pj's....just in case i have to protect Justice and Freedom while in bed!!! Where's yours?

~Wen~

@PLUGO
11-15-2002, 04:46 PM
protect Justice and Freedom while in bed!!!

Freedom from what?

or freedom to DO what?

so where's YOUR Got Qi Pic?

M_ArtsMargie
11-15-2002, 05:38 PM
gene/eulerfan****that's right.....riding the truck. i would defintly prefer riding the truck with master tu pulling it then ride a tiger. ke ke ke

Eulerfan****you are kinky girl!!!!! Work it! if you want to ride the tiger, ke ke ke, go for it girl. You got every right too. Send it in, maybe Gene will put in the next issue :D

Gene***by the way....we should have "Got Qi Girls" poster. With all the girls that send in there picture wearing a got qi shirt.

Xesball****I know you are happy. You got the spunk.

Design Sifu*:D :D **

FatherDog
11-15-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by eulerfan
What do you think? Ride the tiger?

Ride the snake. :D

....it's a song lyric. Down in front, perverts.

@PLUGO
11-15-2002, 06:20 PM
Is it (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/prjt001.html) getting HOT in here?

David Jamieson
11-15-2002, 06:53 PM
DS-

that guy would scare the hell out of the girls down at the local rub and tug.

geeez! That's all I can say....Geeez!

hahahaha.

I understand he's a painter too? I have to ask, can anybody tell me what the purpose of this type of Kung is? It's all the rage in poughkeepsie I know, but I really would like to understand it and how it has become so popular.

Also- Xebs, are you in prison or somethin? Or do you just like the spartan digs? ;)

Eulerfan, snake creeps down with a got qi shirt on hasn't been done yet. has it?

peace

@PLUGO
11-15-2002, 07:09 PM
... i suppose you could ask his wife...

Or wait 'till Gene finishs typing up the interview... It'll appear on our March/April issue... (that's a bit of time to wait (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html)) but hopefully this thred will still be going strong by then... :p

when the raw article comes accross my desk I'll try & smuggle out an answer for ya... ;)

David Jamieson
11-15-2002, 07:38 PM
<I> you think he'd mind</I> :D

kidding, kidding....

I'll be reading that when it hits the stands fo sho!

So far, I've only ever seen or heard of this guy in Kungfu | Qigong Magazine (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html) ;)

he appears to have a "particular" type of energy to him.

anyway... gonna listen to the latest from coldplay now.

peace

Xebsball
11-15-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
Also- Xebs, are you in prison or somethin? Or do you just like the spartan digs? ;)

Psycological prison maybe :confused:
I dunno what spartan digs are, i hope its nothing phalic.

Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie

Xesball****I know you are happy. You got the spunk.

Not really :( but what the hell

David Jamieson
11-15-2002, 08:12 PM

spartans were very hardy peoples from ancient times who lived in greece.

The were extremely pragmatic and were essential a fearsome warrior people who conquered greece at one time in history.

anyway, they had few personal possesions as their whole paradigm was based on being tough. Both mentally and physically. They saw leisure and external distraction as weakness in man and so, were of few personal possessions and attachments.

Digs- euphamism for pad, apartment, house, place where you live.

Often a prison cell is described as "spartan" to denote it's bareness. :D

Meanwhile, have a look at thisamazing thing (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html)

peace

Xebsball
11-15-2002, 08:22 PM
Nah not spartan at all, it just happens that corner of the house is almost empty anyway. The mental tough part dont apply either, maybe im just not very visually expressive.
:cool:

wushu chik
11-15-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Design Sifu

Freedom from what?

or freedom to DO what?

so where's YOUR Got Qi Pic?

Hey, this super hero biz isn't just 9-5 man! It's all hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. WE DON'T EVEN GET CHRISTMAS OFF....so, when it's cold, and i am in bed, i wear my WW pj's just in case i have to go and help fight crime!! Jeez......

Hmmm, MY got qi pic...i'll get back to you with that one!!

~Wen~

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 09:58 PM
Xebs, look in my eyes :)
Yes, it's important. Very important. The future of humanity depends on..........well, no, not that important. But sort of important.

Kung Lek,
snake creeps down doesn't have an arched back. I guess nothing does but there are open chest moves. Ward off, ride the tiger, fair lady. Lots of the energy gathering transitions do but those are boring.

TaoBoy
11-15-2002, 10:54 PM
Hey Wen, why don't you follow eulerfan's lead and post us a pic?

No, not another topless toddler one! :p

eulerfan
11-15-2002, 11:47 PM
Taoboy, I think you're gonna need to follow Serpent's lead and be WAAAAY more smarmy than that.;)

guohuen
11-16-2002, 12:14 AM
:D :D :D :D :D
I get home from work and find eulerfan has posted a pic! Life is sweet.

dezhen2001
11-16-2002, 01:06 AM
Xebs: cool pic, your outfit matches the furniture ;):)

me (http://russbo.dnsart.com/photopost/data/5shaolin1.jpg) <-- big/bad pic but at least im pretending to train ;)

eurlefan: cool pic... Maybe u, wushu chik and tae li should ALL get together for a group Got Qi pic?

dawood

eulerfan
11-16-2002, 11:23 AM
This is hilarious. dezhen, when I looked at your picture I thought, "Wow, that is incredibly close to what I imagined he would look like. Am I psychic? This is amazing."

Then I closed the window and there was your avatar.

"Oh. Nevermind."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm retarded.

But, nice pic. So far, I have to say the men of KFO are pretty cute.

I guess any pic from a guy here is going to have the big, bad, tough, kung fu guy look on his face. But I want to see those pearly whites.

Xebsball
11-16-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
Xebs: cool pic, your outfit matches the furniture ;):)

Thanks, LOL :D

Xebs, look in my eyes :)
Yes, it's important. Very important. The future of humanity depends on..........well, no, not that important. But sort of important.

Beautiful eyes btw, i didnt notice till now, was distracted starring at something else...

(Serpent, son, if you post a pic make a huge smile, completely stretch your mouth in the process... im helping you out, hear me!)

dezhen2001
11-16-2002, 12:53 PM
eurlefan: lol! :D <--- that pearly white enuff for ya? Well, its pretty hard to imagine a scottish, skinny, muslim huh? Im what most people come up with lol

Xebs: keep goin son, things r looking up ;)

this thread is crazy! :D

dawood

FatherDog
11-16-2002, 12:58 PM
As long as we're posting pics...

http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/birthday2002/DSC00015.jpg

Me with my (now ex) girlfriend.

And...

http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/GenCon/padre-bowling.JPG

Me back when I had hair.

David Jamieson
11-16-2002, 02:55 PM
ah, what the heck, here's a pic of me without the scruff

me (http://www.davidjamieson.com/pressdown2.jpg)

peace

dezhen2001
11-16-2002, 04:03 PM
its good to see so many pics of the people we always chat to :)
some pretty kewl gong fu poses too lol

dawood

Xebsball
11-17-2002, 10:29 AM
Come on, bunch of hours and i dont see the wimmins (LOL) posting in here, did i scare them off again :confused:

eulerfan
11-17-2002, 10:54 AM
Yeah, come on Wen! They aren't going to bite. You don't have to be a brazen hussy about it. That's just my way. Comes from living in Texas. At some point you have to think to yourself, "I'm not allowed in a fraternity. I don't want to learn golf. I'm not interested in the NFL. There must be some way I can compete with the good old boy network......"

BTW, Xebs, "something else"? A little respect, please. You happen to be talking about the source of all my power.

Did ya'll check out Father Dog's pic? See how cute you are when you smile?

You know, never mind. Forget the smiling. I want ya'll to send me shirtless pictures. Glistening with sweat. I'll put together a "Men Of KFO" calender and we'll all make some BANK!!!!

Xebsball
11-17-2002, 11:12 AM
BTW, Xebs, "something else"? A little respect, please. You happen to be talking about the source of all my power.

You know, never mind. Forget the smiling. I want ya'll to send me shirtless pictures. Glistening with sweat. I'll put together a "Men Of KFO" calender and we'll all make some BANK!!!!

Sorry :(
*Xebby puts his head down* :D

I prefer not to comment on other men's cuteness.
If you put me shirtless in the calendar you will no bank at all :D so ill pass this one

FatherDog
11-17-2002, 12:18 PM

Awww, I'm all abashed now.

Sorry, no shirtless pics at the moment. And you probably wouldn't dig mine anyway, these days, unless you find bruises sexy :D

Wu Lung
11-17-2002, 09:59 PM
My martial fiction radar just buzzed!

KC, please be sure to send us your submissions to the CyberKwoon martial fiction section. As it says in the guidelines, it can be about anything - if it has something in it that's martial arts related, however it is presented, it qualifies for consideration. And you might get $50!

Apologies for this outrageous thread-jack. Thanks for you time.

We now return you to your regular scheduled viewing.

;)

cha kuen
11-17-2002, 10:26 PM
HAHAHAAAH

kung fu books (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=taichimaster06&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25)

KC Elbows
11-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Wu Lung,

Actually, one story is going to Cyberkwoon, this week, I promise! I'm 'The Manchu' on CK, I've already attempted to bribe those in power with mutton, although it appears y'all are partial to venison.

I'll get the comedy piece together tonight and send it to you by Friday. I think you'll like it, thus far all who have read it have liked it, and I have some tough proofreaders(one of them is a northern stylist, they're dangerous proofreaders, especially when a longfist guy loses;) -I just tell him it's fiction, you know how touchy those northern stylists get, too much air time, too little oxygen:D )

Gene,
Are you gonna let these CK guys just jump in here and disgrace our forum temple?;) :D

GeneChing
11-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Each of the forum host websites needs to find it's knitche. Ours is not going to be martial fiction, so CK might as well grab it.

We get a lot of fiction (and more often comic strips) submitted to us despite the fact that we don't run it. We also get a lot of fiction submitted to us as fact. I encourage you to write fiction- in fact I've been thinking of doing that myself just for fun - but we won't be publishing it here at this time. Hey, $50! Maybe I should write for CK...

GeneChing
11-18-2002, 11:13 AM
...before you all get goofy-like, there is no way that the 'talk to the got qi girls thread' is going to turn into the 'men of kfm' thread. Nice posting aikido eulerfan, but that's just not going to work, especially since you have yet to post your pic in a 'got qi?' shirt.

eulerfan
11-18-2002, 11:29 AM
Gene,

You don't want to fight me on this one. My weapon here has power that rivals that of fat man and little boy. The male ego.

M_ArtsMargie
11-18-2002, 01:43 PM
Gene***I am with you all the way.

Eurflan***I have to say I am with Gene on this. Being a got qi girl, I can say that this is officially the kungfu qigong got qi girl thread, where all of our got qi girls can post. And plus. For guys, that would be a good idea to have a seperate thread for guys with there shirt off. But for some reason.......I think that maybe you will be the only one who would enjoy it the most. Not saying that in a bad way. Me, myself, wouldn't mind checking out that thread. Maybe you should get one started ke ke ke!!!:D The thing with having guys post there pictures without shirts, may lead to them asking for your picture with no shirt in return:eek: .

***It is nice to see who you are speaking with though. To have a face with the posts really helps. And can I just say, that we have a lot of very good looking people in here. That is including the women. You guys are all beautiful.

***As father dog quotes "As long as we are posting pictures."
I am not sure I can post one that is outside of work pictures. So I am going to post one with me and Johnny(another worker/model that works for the company). It is kind of bad, becuase I think I look evil. him too. j/k ke ke k ek
me and johnny (http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1707_924379)

***Evil huh?And of course, they put him as the champion:( . It's becuase I look evil:eek: !

cha kuen***kungfu videos (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/product---index-pr-g.html)

The Willow Sword
11-18-2002, 01:56 PM
For the "Got Qi" Girls.

I am picturing a Harem Where Gene is the protective Unic.
Behind the Veil there is giggling and punching bags and passionate laughter as they taunt Gene by throwing tigerclaw sparring gear at him.
Is this an Accurate rendition of what goes on the the KFM Palace?

MRTWS:p

M_ArtsMargie
11-18-2002, 02:01 PM
It is not exactly like that.....but man.....that would be a really good picture***mmmmm****thinking look*****
Gene will most likely respond better to that than what I put.

GeneChing
11-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that's it. I could have Jennifer Garner from Alias, Pam Andersen of VIP, all of Charlie's Angels, from the old series to the new movies, Those new chicks on Birds of Prey and She Spies. Yeah baby.

Seriously if I had all that, do you think I'd have to time to post here?

rubthebuddha
11-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Seriously if I had all that, do you think I'd have to time to post here?
nope. cause you'd be stuck in recovery from all the beatings your wife gave you. ;)

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 04:42 PM
Here's a very happy snap of me... http://www.melbkungfu.com/assets/aprofile/AdamHeadShot.jpg. :)

Here's me getting beaten up... http://www.melbkungfu.com/pages/library_05.htm. ;)

Okay, Wen. Your turn - Wonder Woman gear on or off - your choice. :D

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 04:44 PM
How was that, eulerfan?

Smarmy enough?

LOL :D

eulerfan
11-18-2002, 09:20 PM
Smarmy means overly complimentary and ingratiating.

You've got to tell Wen that she's all that and a bag of chips or side of fries, depending on which sort of fast food you think she wants to be.

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 09:28 PM
Eh, I'm no good at this anyway. :)

How does all the attention feel? You love it, don't ya?

eulerfan
11-18-2002, 09:38 PM
Do I love it? Was there any doubt in your mind? I'm practically begging for it. "More, more, more, more, more!!!"

I'm not always an attention *****. I'm just getting myself out of a pretty rough situation that left my self confidence wanting a bit.

It was a VERY humbling scenario, I don't mind telling you.

FatherDog
11-18-2002, 10:12 PM
Do I love it? Was there any doubt in your mind? I'm practically begging for it. "More, more, more, more, more!!!"

The mind boggles. :eek:

Anyway, if you're looking for attention, you've come to the right place. Being a woman on a Martial Arts BBS isn't quite as rare a commodity as, say, a role-playing or computer game BBS, but it's close. And we're in better shape. :D

I'm not always an attention *****. I'm just getting myself out of a pretty rough situation that left my self confidence wanting a bit.

It was a VERY humbling scenario, I don't mind telling you.

Sorry to hear it. Just follow my lead. I've always come out of relationships without any undue turmoil, because of my ironclad, unshakeable belief in my own superiority. Clearly, they're the ones missing out. :D

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 10:25 PM
Well eulerfan, you're doing pretty well. Females are in fairly short supply around here. Tae Li and halfling have disappeared (read - got a life), Kungfoocutie came in excited everyone and then left as quick as she arrived. MAMargie is doing okay so far. It's only Wen that seems to stick around and tuff it out with us.

So, the floors is all but yours and there are far too many boys ready to pounce.

Good luck.

eulerfan
11-18-2002, 10:35 PM
Thanks Taoboy.

Fatherdog,

Any time I exchange words with somebody on a fairly regular basis, I call that a relationship. So I can't say the situation wasn't a relationship. But this is nothing quite so pedestrian as a broken heart.

This is somebody systematically, determinedly, over months and months, breaking down your resolve. And they win. And you agree to do something you never thought you would ever do. Something that would turn you into somebody you don't want to be. And when you finally agree, that person turns you down.

What happened to me was Dangerous Liasons calibre.

I still haven't really sussed it, yet. What exactly happened there. There's a lesson. I just need to find it.

dezhen2001
11-18-2002, 10:54 PM
Taoboy: tae li is around, just *cough* busy ;) ill try to get her to make an appearance lol

eurlefan: keep smiling :)

dawood

FatherDog
11-18-2002, 11:43 PM
This is somebody systematically, determinedly, over months and months, breaking down your resolve. And they win. And you agree to do something you never thought you would ever do. Something that would turn you into somebody you don't want to be. And when you finally agree, that person turns you down.

A good basic rule for me has been that someone who enjoys you for who you are won't want to change you in any fundamental way. And since your friends are generally the people who like you how you are, beware of
A) folks that want to change you extensively, and
B) folks that your friends hate.

I'd have saved myself a great deal of aggravation if I'd paid attention to B....

What happened to me was Dangerous Liasons calibre.

Whoa, there was lesbian kissing involved? Got pics?

Sorry, I'm congenitally unable to take anything seriously for longer than 5 minutes. It's a personal failing.

I still haven't really sussed it, yet. What exactly happened there. There's a lesson. I just need to find it.

That's pretty much true of any situation in life. What's more important than finding a lesson is remaining you, and not letting trauma or malice change who you are.

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:17 AM
It wouldn't have changed me in any fundamental way. I just believe that we are defined by our actions.

For instance. I have no issue telling you that I am a liar. I've told more than a few lies in my day and will probably tell more.

Most people I know have as well. But they wouldn't say, "I'm a liar." They'd say, "I'm not a liar, there were specific reasons for each and every lie I ever told. You don't understand the circumstances....."

Blah blah blah. There are always circumstances. They never nullify the act. If you lie, you are a liar. It's YOUR weight, pick it up and carry it.

I'll never say never. I don't want to be a thief. The world is full of possibility and I contain multitudes of that, myself. So I won't tell you that I would never steal. I'd fight the good fight but I might lose. If I did, it wouldn't change me fundamentally but it would turn me into something I don't want to be. A thief.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Anyway, whatever happened with this person, it was somebody I wanted in my life. I was trying to have this person in my life. I got my ass beat down but, when all is said and done, I was the one who stepped in the ring. The onus of responsibility is firmly on me.

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:46 AM
Gene,

Looks like I'm going to have to post that picture of myself in a got qi' T, after all. Otherwise, I'll have to take responsibitly for killing this thread. I don't think I want that on my conscience.

;)

M_ArtsMargie
11-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Eulerfan*****You sound like a very smart and intelligent woman. What ever has happened to you in the past that was bad, does not seem that you deserve it. I don't know you that well, but you are a kool kat. You should send that picture, becuase this thread is NOT dying. ke ke ke

Taoboy***Just so you know.....I am here to STAY. :D

****A note for everybody***Be yourself. It will keep you stronger in the long run, and loved by those who do accept you.

GeneChing
11-19-2002, 11:12 AM
rtb: With my wife, I'd never make it to recovery. She has these weird ninja skills, never trained in that, but can sneak right up on me and has done so on many occasions.

tb: Nice actions shots.

elf: Now that's an odd acronym. You can get a shirt by subscribing for 12 issues. For online, you have to hit it double, then leave a note for Margie to send you the shirt. subscribe here (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/subscribe.php)

Ftd: I'm with you on the Dangerous Liasons lesbian kissing. Gotta fill my harem, ya know.

Mam: You're turning in to such a philosopher. Do customers get free MAM words of wisdom with every order?

M_ArtsMargie
11-19-2002, 12:10 PM
gene*****Actually, we don't provide words of wisdom. If we did, we might as well have been sending fortune cookies.

Xebsball
11-19-2002, 02:05 PM
I see you people talking a bunch of stuff i dont understand

Heres something for the ladies, specially dedicated to:
Wen ;)
Margie ;)
eulerfan ;) (cos i dont have a shirtless pic)

http://www.redlinechicago.com/arvid/yatta/

or the direct link to download:
http://web.njit.edu/~rrs2/yatta.asf

rubthebuddha
11-19-2002, 02:44 PM
gene: i know what you're saying. my girl has ninja skills, too. she can climb on the ceiling and move around at will. and those eyes on the back of her head? 20/20 vision, i tell you.

mam: cookies? i'll take a dozen. :p

euler, et. al.: this is me before i cut my hair and got my teeth fixed. rubthebuddha (http://projects.morphxtech.com/Domo/images/wallpaper/lowres/enlarged/wpsm1.jpg)

fatherdog: five minutes? liar. i've never seen you serious for more than 3˝. :mad:

;)

Xebsball
11-19-2002, 02:52 PM
:eek: OMG its DOMO-KUN :eek:

http://members.aol.com/johnk0/godkills.jpg

http://drew.corrupt.net/think-of-the-domokun.jpg

Wu Lung
11-19-2002, 04:18 PM
Aha! So you're the venison-wealthy Manchu! I'm Mo Lung (Wu Lung is the same thing - Mo = Cantonese/ Wu = Mandarin). Please do send us your stuff.

And Gene, we'd be honoured to get a submission from you. Who couldn't use $50 after all? Of course, it's not guaranteed, even for someone of your standing! ;)

Also, if you get a lot of fiction submissions, but you don't want to run fiction, then perhaps you might mention us to those authors? If you send them a note to say No thanks, perhaps you could suggest they check us out in the same note. This is a ridiculous presumption, I know, but hey - I have no pride! :eek: :D

Thanks for your understanding, Gene - it's nice to know that we can all get along like friends!

Train hard (and write plenty!)

Mo Lung.

M_ArtsMargie
11-19-2002, 05:47 PM
Xesball****thanks. ;) right back at ya and what is with the yatta? I was scared seeing all of those people with leaves. That had me laughing pretty good. I was thinking that that would have been a great halloween costume.

RTB***You have got me roll'n over here as well. That is hilarious. Is that really you? kekeke, just kidding.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 05:58 PM
Glad to see this thread is still going strong. See what the presence of females can do? It's like a rolepleying games convention and some geek brings his sister along! All the boys are suddenly Robert De Niro. ;)

Are you lookin' at me?

(I know you are, eulerfan! ;) How you doin'?)

FatherDog
11-19-2002, 06:11 PM
Dude, Yatta is the funniest thing ever. They're so cheerful! They've made the decision to dance and sing in fig leaves, and they're happy with it.

Other yatta joy:

http://home.cwru.edu/pierce/flash/yatta.htm

http://www.slackstreet.com/content/yatta_lyrics.htm

GeneChing
11-19-2002, 06:55 PM
Actually, I don't think I could send you anything while I work here since that might cross over into conflict of interest, something that's a very delicate topic for me personally being a former employee of WLE and student of Wing Lam. But thatnk you for the offer.

And I'd be happy to forward the fiction to you. Like I said, we don't use it. I had some kenpo fiction kicking around a while ago, or do you just run KF? I'd also like to forward you all the comic submissions, if your interested. I don't save the rejects, so the next ones that cross my desk, I'll refer to you.

GeneChing
11-19-2002, 07:11 PM
Yatta may have scarred me for life. I know I'm going to have nightmares about that. Xebsball, FatherDog, I owe you for that.

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 07:16 PM
Taoboy***Just so you know.....I am here to STAY. :D

Well good! We need to balance the testosterone in here somehow. But we may have a problem if you keep posting pics. Some of the boys out there may go into sensory overload. ;)

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 07:23 PM
rtb - man you've had some serious work done. Even Jacko would be proud of that work.

eul - what i know about relationships i could put in a bestselling novel that says nothing. now there's a plan. men are from .... hmm. where was it again?

serp - nice of you to join us again

gc - thanks for the kind words. nice to see you out pimping your products again. you're truly dedicated. :)

xebs - you are a very sick young man with far too much time. shouldn't you be out looking for a brasilian hottie?

* - i don't have anything for the rest of you

Serpent
11-19-2002, 07:37 PM
Hi there. Just passing through probably. Things are a bit hectic. Still, it's hard to resist the slightly uncanny and lurid lure of KFO when the opportunity arises! ;)

Wu Lung
11-19-2002, 07:42 PM
Thanks Gene, that would be fantastic. Anything martial arts related is fine - we cover all arts and countries of origin, not just KF. Come on, don't pretend you've never checked our site out! ;)

By the way, not that I'm trying to coerce you into compromising behaviour, but...er... nom de plume? :cool:

Anything you forward on, please send via fiction@cyberkwoon.com

Cheers

:)

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Are you lookin' at me?

(I know you are, eulerfan! ;) How you doin'?)

Oh, I'm sorry. Was I staring?

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 08:23 PM
FATHER DOG!!!!!

I know the guy who did the Yatta fanimutation!!! Greg Falcon. He lives in Austin.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 08:51 PM

Oh, I'm sorry. Was I staring?

That's ok. I kinda like it. ;)

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 08:57 PM
*wipes drool from chin*

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:01 PM
*blush*

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:02 PM
* grabs bucket *

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:05 PM
*makes ner ner na nerrr nerrrr face at Taoboy*

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TaoBoy
* grabs bucket *

That just eggs me on.

Hey Serpy, you big strong, strapping man. I'm having ever so much trouble opening this pickle jar. You think you could use those large, capable hands to.....pop it open for me?

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:24 PM
* clicks heels three times muttering "there's no place like home" *

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:25 PM

That just eggs me on.

Hey Serpy, you big strong, strapping man. I'm having ever so much trouble opening this pickle jar. You think you could use those large, capable hands to.....pop it open for me?

What the heck does 'strapping' mean anyway?

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:29 PM
Come on over here, Taoboy, and I'll show you what a strapping is!

eulerfan, I'll open your pickle jar anytime. Anything else you want opened? Or removed?

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:38 PM
strapping

\Strap"ping\, a. Tall; strong; lusty; large; as, a strapping fellow. [Colloq.]

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:40 PM
strapping

\Strap"ping\, a. Tall; strong; lusty; large; as, a strapping fellow. [Colloq.]

Large hey? You haven't just read the screen name and made assumptions now have you? ;)

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:42 PM
Come on over here, Taoboy, and I'll show you what a strapping is!

Promises, promises. :eek:

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:42 PM
eulerfan, I'll open your pickle jar anytime. Anything else you want opened? Or removed?

[deep, throaty voice]Patience, my pet, patience.[/deep, throaty voice]

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:44 PM
My ratio of meaningful to useless posts is steadily decreasing.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:45 PM
Man, is it me, or is it getting hot in here!?

;)

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:46 PM
I don't think I ever made a meaningful post with regards to kung fu! :eek:

Actually, that's not true, but the ratio is so heavily weighted to absolute nonsense and cyber-flirting that it seems hardly worth noting.

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:47 PM
*increases post count by one*

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:49 PM
My ratio of meaningful to useless posts is steadily decreasing.

Mine is so low that, if it showed up in my calculations, I'd just call it zero and be done with it.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:50 PM
Ha! You got along way to go! Check out post counts by people like KC Elbows and Sevenstar.

Man, those dudes must have absolutely no life at all! ;)

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:50 PM

Mine is so low that, if it showed up in my calculations, I'd just call it zero and be done with it.

What would euler think of that!?

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 09:52 PM
Ha! You got along way to go! Check out post counts by people like KC Elbows and Sevenstar.

Man, those dudes must have absolutely no life at all! ;)

This from a man with 1400 posts and about 82 that have any worthwhile content. :D

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:54 PM
*increases post count by one*

In fact, here's the scoop on the top 10 posters!

KC Elbows 2768
Merryprankster 2603
red5angel 2277
SevenStar 2022
ewallace 1924
IronFist 1843
yuanfen 1835
DelicateSound 1833
dezhen2001 1752
shaolinboxer 1582

I'm in at number 17! Go me!

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 09:57 PM

What would euler think of that!?

He'd be on board, I think. He was all about cutting corners so he could spend more time posting on a MB about pickle jars.

joedoe
11-19-2002, 09:58 PM
I used to have a very high post count but I got ripped off in the move. And now I don't have much time to post anymore :(

Since we are all flirting here, are there any women here who have a thing for fat, ugly, smelly Chinese dudes? :D

Serpent
11-19-2002, 09:59 PM

This from a man with 1400 posts and about 82 that have any worthwhile content. :D

82! You're too generous I'm sure!

Serpent
11-19-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
I used to have a very high post count but I got ripped off in the move. And now I don't have much time to post anymore :(

Since we are all flirting here, are there any women here who have a thing for fat, ugly, smelly Chinese dudes? :D

I know some guys that would go for that.......

Serpent
11-19-2002, 10:02 PM

He'd be on board, I think. He was all about cutting corners so he could spend more time posting on a MB about pickle jars.

That dude really had it going on. You gotta keep up with the important things in life.

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah. That dude had perspective coming out of his eyeballs.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 10:14 PM
Oh yeah. That dude had perspective coming out of his eyeballs.

But did he believe in a personal god like Einstein did?

;) Lets see if anyone bites!

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 10:36 PM
That's hard to do here.

I told CSN and African Tiger that 'nucular' was an actual word. I got nothing! They must have seen it coming a mile a way. Quite disapointing.

FatherDog
11-19-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
fatherdog: five minutes? liar. i've never seen you serious for more than 3˝. :mad:

;)

****, you've called me out. You're right; I can't ever take anything[ seriously, regardless of how I may try to pretend. :D

Xebsball
11-19-2002, 10:41 PM

xebs - you are a very sick young man with far too much time. shouldn't you be out looking for a brasilian hottie?

Hmm true... i guess youre right... but Margie is so cute :D

Xesball****thanks. ;) right back at ya and what is with the yatta? I was scared seeing all of those people with leaves. That had me laughing pretty good. I was thinking that that would have been a great halloween costume.

Youre welcome :D
That video is sweet, like japanese n'sync.
I would wear the leaves if you wear them too ;)

FatherDog
11-19-2002, 10:41 PM

;) Lets see if anyone bites!

I'm pretty sure everyone reading this thread bites :D

FatherDog
11-19-2002, 10:42 PM
FATHER DOG!!!!!

I know the guy who did the Yatta fanimutation!!! Greg Falcon. He lives in Austin.

Cool! You should give him a gift for a job well done. Or at least congratulate him. Anyone spreading Yatta to the masses is clearly doing important work.

Xebsball
11-19-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by joedoe

Dude if i was a woman i would be totally HOT for your high post count.
BTW i had about 900 of mine deleted, so now i think im 32nd poster on the rankings.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 10:47 PM
That's hard to do here.

I told CSN and African Tiger that 'nucular' was an actual word. I got nothing! They must have seen it coming a mile a way. Quite disapointing.

Then again, you guys think that ALUMINUM really is a word.

*shakes head*

Doesn't matter. You're still cute. ;)

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

Cool! You should give him a gift for a job well done. Or at least congratulate him. Anyone spreading Yatta to the masses is clearly doing important work.

His first work:

http://www.verylowsodium.com/fanimutation/dash.swf

eulerfan
11-19-2002, 11:39 PM

Then again, you guys think that ALUMINUM really is a word.

*shakes head*

Doesn't matter. You're still cute. ;)

Yeah? Well you guys think that words that rhyme have the same meaning. What's up with that?

GeneChing
11-20-2002, 09:49 AM
In fact, I can barely keep track of them sometimes. It's more a matter of time on hand to freelance. I have a lot of writing projects outside the martial arts that take precedence. You know...that screen play...;) But thanks again for the offer and now stop plugging your site on our site :p

GeneChing
11-20-2002, 10:22 AM
He can us make a KFM animation anytime. If only he could make us one for the 'got qi?' girls, then I could sell those shirts up the yin yang and get enough mony to buy myself a proper pimp suit.

BTW, did I tell you all about Margie's Halloween Pimp Cat costume? It got my vote for the best, but she only won third in our office contest.

M_ArtsMargie
11-20-2002, 10:29 AM
***What is going on? I am just not fast enough on these posts to keep up.

Xesball****Thanks. Your so sweet.

Eurflan****looks like you got quite a few admirers. You go girl!

Hai_To
11-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Since I'm too lazy to read through 40 pages and 500 odd posts, can somebody summarize this thread for me? In three words or less?

M_ArtsMargie
11-20-2002, 11:03 AM
Gene****I won second place. I will never dress as a leopard again due to the fact that all day......"meow, here little *****, here little kittie kittie" all day long. No more!

Hai_To***3 words.....Fun....Free.....and Wise!

Hai_To
11-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Technically, "Fun....Free.....and Wise" is four words, but I'll let it slide since you dressed up as a kitty cat for Halloween. I went as a corporate drone.

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 12:02 PM
I went as Jared from subway. There was a total of three naughty school girls at the party I went to. You guys would have loved it!

Hai_to: flirting, nonsense, pictures

rubthebuddha
11-20-2002, 02:22 PM
nonsense, nonsense and flirting.

TaoBoy
11-20-2002, 03:51 PM
HT - sheer stupidity clumisily disguisted by some internet flirting and talk about philosophers and alike.

So, what's the weather like people?

@PLUGO
11-20-2002, 03:53 PM
Hai_to: nonsense, flirting, interesting links (http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?martialartsmart+T8JppP+index.html)

;) :cool: :D

Serpent
11-20-2002, 04:52 PM

Yeah? Well you guys think that words that rhyme have the same meaning. What's up with that?

:confused: You lost me there! Example?

Wu Lung
11-20-2002, 05:09 PM
OK then. Thanks Gene.

www.cyberkwoon.com :eek: :D

joedoe
11-20-2002, 05:13 PM
I think she is talking about rhyming slang.

Anyway, gotta hit the frog and toad :D

Serpent
11-20-2002, 05:20 PM
Is that what she means? Cheeky little fillet o'cod. I'd give her a slap if she didn't have such a pleasant boat race. Ah well, what can you do? Fancy a jug of the good stuff in the rub-a-dub, mate?

joedoe
11-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Love one. In fact I need one - been having a bit of a Barry Crocker.

M_ArtsMargie
11-20-2002, 05:37 PM
TB**weather........sunny, freezing at night though.

****I am so disappointed today. My computer has been down for a week now, so I am constantly back and forth from desk to desk, comp to comp, etc.......The guy was supposed to come in today...but now he is coming in tomorrow. I think I grew one gray hair. :( maybe a couple:mad:

TaoBoy
11-20-2002, 06:05 PM
I like a some dead horse on my dog's eye.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 06:32 PM
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

This is the 600th post on this thread!

Thank you for your time.

TaoBoy
11-20-2002, 07:42 PM
Second Test
Aust. vs Eng.
Adelaide Oval

Lunch - Eng 1/94.

Xebsball
11-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Xesball****Thanks. Your so sweet.

Youre so much sweeter than me :)

****I am so disappointed today. My computer has been down for a week now, so I am constantly back and forth from desk to desk, comp to comp, etc.......The guy was supposed to come in today...but now he is coming in tomorrow. I think I grew one gray hair. :( maybe a couple:mad:

Watch the yatta video again, i know it helps you relax ;)
Or send me an email xebsball@hotmail.com if that makes you feel better too ;)

Serpent
11-20-2002, 08:23 PM
Apparently a cockroach can live for several days without it's head, until it starves to death. I've heard 7 days and 9 days.

True or urban myth?

Xebsball
11-20-2002, 08:28 PM
****roaches?
**** why you bring that up here, you know those ****roaches repel wimmins.
are you gone crazy or something

M_ArtsMargie
11-20-2002, 08:31 PM
I am not scared of those roaches. They are actually the cleanest insects. Did you know that? When I had went to hawaii, man, they were all over the place. got used to them so they dont bother me. I like snakes too. I guess you can say kind of a tom boy

Xesball***thanks. Maybe I will. ke ke ke

TaoBoy
11-20-2002, 08:32 PM
Apparently a cockroach can live for several days without it's head, until it starves to death. I've heard 7 days and 9 days.

True or urban myth?

I believe this is true.

Originally posted by xebsball
****roaches?
**** why you bring that up here, you know those ****roaches repel wimmins.
are you gone crazy or something

I believe this is true also.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 08:48 PM
I believe in qi.

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 08:51 PM
I believe the children are our future.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 09:09 PM
Teach them well and let them lead the way

Serpent
11-20-2002, 09:10 PM
But don't let the little b@stards run wild and take over. ADD my arse, a bloody good slap is what they need, not Ritalin.

Sorry, am I ranting?

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 09:21 PM
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they posess inside
Give them a smack upside the head
To make them understand
That they are little sh!ts

Whitney!!! We have some rewrites!!!!

Serpent
11-20-2002, 09:30 PM
When they want tv
Make them go outside and play
When they want Nintendo
Show them the beauty of a sunny day

When they want McDonald's
Lock 'em in the attic till they learn
When they want candy
Give 'em fruit for their energy to burn

I still believe in pre-emptive abortion however, which is the clinical shooting to death of all people that should absolutely, obviously to everyone NOT breed.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 09:34 PM
We interrupt this important thread to bring you breaking news:

My feet hurt.

Alright, that's all. As you were.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 09:40 PM
I would recommend a headstand.

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 09:42 PM
There was a woman in California who raised money to pay crack heads to get tubal ligations.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 09:45 PM
I do have one of those wooden-beads-strung-on-a-rope type back massagers. I wonder if it would work on feet. Or if some foxy stranger would drive a hundred sixty miles WNW on a weeknight to rub my feet. Can't hurt to try.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 09:50 PM
CSN, surely you can pay someone closer by to do it for you.

Eulerfan, I heard about that. Bloody good too. I also heard about some addicts being forced into it if they needed any kind of medical attention. You can only have this knife wound stitched up if you also get steralised kinda thing. Ah well, it's a start.

Then again, crack heads are easy to spot. It's the overweight, lethargic, terminally braindead fukwits in the suburbs, popping out kid after kid through nothing more than boredom, that are the real problem.

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I do have one of those wooden-beads-strung-on-a-rope type back massagers. I wonder if it would work on feet. Or if some foxy stranger would drive a hundred sixty miles WNW on a weeknight to rub my feet. Can't hurt to try.

I could wonder why you don't drive a hundred and sixty miles ESE but, then again, I live in this turd city. I know why.

I'm actually going to be up there the weekend of Feb 20th for a tourney. You should come. You can tell me all sorts of things like:

"Those judges were blind."

"You were robbed."

"Clearly, YOU should have won. This is all about politics or something."

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:04 PM
From the Onion

Study: Uneducated Outbreeding Intelligentsia 2-To-1
CHICAGO—In a report with dire implications for the intellectual future of America, a University of Chicago study revealed Monday that the nation's uneducated are breeding twice as soon and twice as often as those with university diplomas. "The average member of the American underclass spawns at age 15, compared to age 30 for the average college-educated professional," study leader Kenneth Stalls said. "America's intellectual elite, as a result, is badly losing the genetic marathon, with two generations of dullards born for every one generation of cultured literates." Added Stalls: "At this rate, by the year 2100 there will be five smart people on Earth, swallowed whole by more than 12 billion mouth-breathers incapable of understanding the binary exponentiation that swamped the Earth with their like." High-school dropout Mandi Drucker, 16, said of the findings, "All I know is, we're in love."

Serpent
All tourneys are rigged.

Chang Style Novice
"I could wonder why you don't drive a hundred and sixty miles ESE"

No car. Chicks dig guys with no car!

Serpent
11-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Man, I love The Onion. It's a top site!

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm quite addicted to the Savage Love column on the Onion A.V. club.

Yes, no car is HOT!

Honestly, the car thing is very american and I don't really have the american mentality. I was raised in foreign countries where public transport isn't so theoretical. If I could get away with not having a car, maybe by living anywhere but this turd city, I wouldn't have one.

I once had a nightmare where, when I wasn't driving, I had to carry my car on my back. If that gives you any idea of how I feel about that hunk of metal.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 10:25 PM
Let us run away together! We can live in a Mennonite community in the Texas hill country, where our carlessness and love of chinese martial arts and internet addictions and respective obsessions with modern art and higher math will be embraced, not ridiculed.

No, wait, I meant ridiculed.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 10:37 PM
CSN, are you trying to muscle in on my girl!?

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 10:39 PM
I saw her first, no-legs!

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:40 PM
If you can name the artist who wrote this song about hating technology and loving it, too.

I know somehow I will survive
this fury
just to stay alive
so, drunk with sickness,
weak with pain
I can walk the hills one last time
scarred and smiling, dying slow
I'll scream to no one left at all
I told you so, I told you so, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:42 PM
That's not the last of it, either. I have my own personal 36 chambers. You can identify all my ex boyfriends by the burn scars on their wrists.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 10:43 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. But I've already gathered we've rather different musical taste.

But I do know how to Google!

the answer is New Model Army.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 10:48 PM
I saw her first, no-legs!

Maybe. But I'm the one that she asks to open her pickle jars for her.

And you know what that means!

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 10:52 PM
Boys, no need to fight. I'm woman enough for.......this is getting old, isn't it?

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 10:55 PM
Well, I do have to sleep sometime. But yeah, remind me when you're getting to town and we can grab dinner or something. I'll even rub your feet, if it comes to that.

Serpent
11-20-2002, 10:58 PM
CSN, it's only because you're in Texas that I'm gonna let you get away with this. At least you're in the same state. I'm not even in the same continent. Jesus, I'm not even in the same hemisphere!

You just treat her right, ok.

She'll come back to me. They always do.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 11:02 PM
<complete chauvinist scum>Gee, why would you want women coming back to you? Unless they're bringing dinner and beer, I mean.</complete chauvinist scum>

edit:

Actually, Eulerfan, it occurs to me that if you like NMA (whom I know but vaguely) you might also enjoy a favorite of mine who, if memory serves, were pretty contemporaneous and simpatico with them. anyway, how do you feel about the Gang of Four? The band, not the enemies of Mao Zedong.

TaoBoy
11-20-2002, 11:02 PM
Did you know that in about 213 posts this forum will reach 10,000 posts?

Gene, do I get anything if I post the 10,000th piece of irrelevant filth?

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 11:10 PM
I'd like women to bring me dinner and beer.

I'd prefer men to do it.

But I wouldn't refuse dinner and beer. That's really all I'm saying.

Chang Style Novice
11-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Cool. I'm sure something can be arranged. You know where to find me come February.

eulerfan
11-20-2002, 11:18 PM
CSN, I'll let you know.

Serpent, being on a different hemisphere does not excuse you from constantly telling me that I'm sexy. That's simply absurd. You're using some strange, leaping logic. I don't get it.

GeneChing
11-21-2002, 09:51 AM
:p

GeneChing
11-21-2002, 10:49 AM
Note that's it's only the heavy hitters (those in the 1000+ post club) and the beautiful women that post here (TaoBoy check your math - 10,000?!) Remember, it all started with THIS! (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html) Join now! Become one of us. Just like us. Just like us.

Hai_To
11-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Hey,

I'm neither a heavy hitter nor a woman (well at least this personality isn't). I decided to post just to ruin Gene's theory. HA!!

@PLUGO
11-21-2002, 01:01 PM
I'm neither a heavy hitter nor a woman

Yeah, but that pick of Gorden Leu helps (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/movies.html) lots!!! :D

Hai_To
11-21-2002, 01:15 PM
He's the Master Killer. Besides, its a really cool avatar.:D

The Willow Sword
11-21-2002, 01:48 PM
on this thread.

TaoBoy
11-21-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Note that's it's only the heavy hitters (those in the 1000+ post club) and the beautiful women that post here (TaoBoy check your math - 10,000?!) Remember, it all started with THIS! (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html) Join now! Become one of us. Just like us. Just like us.

Gene,

The KUNG FU FORUM currently has 99,855 posts.
Ooops! I forgot a 0. Shame on me!

So, do I win something if I post #100,000?

Serpent
11-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Serpent, being on a different hemisphere does not excuse you from constantly telling me that I'm sexy. That's simply absurd. You're using some strange, leaping logic. I don't get it.

Strange, leaping logic?

Yep, that sounds like me!

I'd wouldn't refuse dinner and beer either.

FatherDog
11-21-2002, 06:17 PM
Serpent, being on a different hemisphere does not excuse you from constantly telling me that I'm sexy.

If you want us to be telling you you're sexy, you have to post more pics, so that we can customize our flattery.

The more detailed you want, the more pics you should have. From a variety of different angles and states of undress. After all, we can't properly tell you how easy it would be to get lost in your lovely eyes unless we've got a good view of 'em, right? And of course, it's much easier for us to rhapsodize about the pure beauty of your silken skin if we can see more of it. :D

Newly single, and playing it up to the hilt

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 06:39 PM
The exquisite wrinkliness of your cerebral cortex and the voluptuous grace of your erudition is plenty for me, Eulerfan.

Serpent
11-21-2002, 07:19 PM
The exquisite wrinkliness of your cerebral cortex and the voluptuous grace of your erudition is plenty for me, Eulerfan.

You old smoothie, you!

*whispers to others* CSN's going for the nerd attraction thing!

Personally, I'm still lost in that marvellous cleavage from several pages back. ;)

TaoBoy
11-21-2002, 07:46 PM
You guys rock. :D

Eulerfan - where are you?
These boys are drooling to death.

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 08:32 PM
Here I am!

I have great legs, too. Well, they would be great if they weren't covered in huge, deep, welt-like bruises.

Serpent
11-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Massage those bruises for you, honey?

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 08:41 PM
Only if you have special oils.

FatherDog
11-21-2002, 08:46 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm... bruises.... *drool*

The Willow Sword
11-21-2002, 08:51 PM
So where ARE the pics of Eulerfan?

Serpent
11-21-2002, 09:03 PM
Only if you have special oils.

I can think of a number of different lubricants. Depends on your mood....

;)

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
So where ARE the pics of Eulerfan?

I think they're somewhere in the early thirties. Wade through all the nonsense in this thread and you'll encounter them.

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 09:36 PM

I can think of a number of different lubricants. Depends on your mood....

;)

Something flavored. Pina Colada, maybe?

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 09:42 PM
I recommend wasabi. But, I'm a freak.

Serpent
11-21-2002, 09:53 PM
You are a freak.

Now then, lubrication via Pina Colada, followed by sensual massage. No problem.

Where did I put those candles......?

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 10:22 PM
You know, having bruises massaged is an incredibly unpleasant experience. I don't think I could call it sensual.

Sifu has this oil that's supposed to help with bruises and stuff. I once jammed my finger and he had me put it on. Then he grabbed the base of my finger tight and pulled all the way to the tip. He did it a bunch of times then a bunch of times in the other direction.

I thought to myself, "I don't think it's the oil that's helping." In between the pangs of blinding pain, anyway.

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

If you want us to be telling you you're sexy, you have to post more pics, so that we can customize our flattery.

FatherDog

Newly single, and playing it up to the hilt

Sorry, I don't really have any more. I could post the non cropped version of yall's favorite. It's pretty big. You can see all of me and most of the trashed, empty room we crashed in that weekend.

Qi dup
11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
This thread is proof that hell is full and the dead now walk the earth.

I'm just playin' with yah. Flirt away, or what ever they call. ;)

Welp, back to killin'

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 10:49 PM
No, Adam Sandler's new animated Channukah movie is proof that hell is spilling over onto the physical realms.

Serpent
11-21-2002, 10:51 PM
You know, having bruises massaged is an incredibly unpleasant experience. I don't think I could call it sensual.

Sifu has this oil that's supposed to help with bruises and stuff. I once jammed my finger and he had me put it on. Then he grabbed the base of my finger tight and pulled all the way to the tip. He did it a bunch of times then a bunch of times in the other direction.

I thought to myself, "I don't think it's the oil that's helping." In between the pangs of blinding pain, anyway.

The best thing for bruises is dit da jow. And the reason you can't imagine it sensual is because you never had me do it before! ;)

Serpent
11-21-2002, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah, and George W Bush is all the proof I need that hell is coming to Earth!

Serpent
11-21-2002, 10:53 PM
NEWS FLASH!

Here we are talking about hell and this is the 666th post on this thread!

Spooky!

:eek:

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 10:58 PM
"Daddy, what's regret?"

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 10:59 PM
Well son, the funny thing about regret is, it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done. And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, be sure and tell her.....SATAN SATAN SATAN!!!!

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 11:00 PM
I knew you were the one for me!

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 11:02 PM
I messed it up. Let me fix it.

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 11:04 PM
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!
MAH-NAH! MAH-nuh-NAAAAH!

Xebsball
11-21-2002, 11:05 PM
SATAN - has left his killing floor

Xebsball
11-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Klatu Verata... Ni... ..... Nickel!!!!!!!!!!!

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Man, did those guys sell out. I never, in a million years thought I'd hear them on the radio.

Did you know they wrote that MTV song? The one they'd play when the astronaut put the flag on the moon and various other clips.

They joked that they were the most played band on MTV yet the channel wasn't allowed to say their name.

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
I wouldn't take anything those guys say at face value. On the other hand, the money for their drugs had to be coming from somewhere...

I dunno if you saw last night where I edited to ask if New Model Army would be good for a Gang of Four fan. Any opinion on that?

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Gang of Four? Never heard of them. New Model Army has some cool stuff. If you can get your hands on Thunder and Consolation, it had this amazing song called "Vagabonds" with an electric violin.

Now you've got me thinking. It was back in my whippersnapper days before I started considering sources that I read that about BS(heh) writing that song. Hmmmm.

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 11:30 PM
Gotta CD burner? Wanna trade some NMA for Go4?

eulerfan
11-21-2002, 11:32 PM
No burner

Chang Style Novice
11-21-2002, 11:37 PM
Well, better check with Kazaalite, then.

edit - now downloading "Vagabonds"

I better get some sleep. Take care of them bruises.

FatherDog
11-22-2002, 09:18 AM
Electric violin? I may have to check them out.

I'm a sucker for good violin/fiddle work... mostly I get that from Flogging Molly, the Pogues, and Voltaire, though.

Chang Style Novice
11-22-2002, 09:25 AM
I liked "Vagabonds" okay, especially the little semi-rondo section.

For killer violin I gotta recommend L. Subramaniam and Jerry Goodman, though. Not very punk or new wave, in fact very Carnatic Classical and jazz fusion. But still much listening pleasure.

Then there's the western classical canon. I especially like Gil Shaham and the Quator Vegh's treatments of Bartok.

Sharky
11-22-2002, 09:27 AM
Talk about coming in halfway through a conversation...

I have no idea what any of you are chattin about.

ho hum.

guohuen
11-22-2002, 09:34 AM
The electric violin. A modernization of an ancient italian weapon.

eulerfan
11-22-2002, 09:53 AM
Another good one for the electric violin is Cracker.

There is a band called Apocalyptica. It's essentially four total metal heads who are also consummate cellists. I have one of their albums. They do cover songs of Metallica and Faith no More and others, just with four cellos. They aren't like elevator music renditions, though. They can make those cellos sound pretty hard core.

It's pretty cool.

Xebsball
11-22-2002, 10:11 AM
Indeed Apocalyptica is great, i have a bunch of mp3s of them

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 10:18 AM
fatherdog -- glad to see someone else appreciates voltaire. careful who you play ex-lover's lovers for. it's gotten me in trouble when people catch me singing along. :eek:

GeneChing
11-22-2002, 10:43 AM
So I have this idea, here me out.

I can probably arrange to get a 'got qi?" shirt to you (eulerfan) on the condition you posts a pic wearing it every so often on this here thread. Provocative but not pornographic (save those for the PMs.) You can do kung fu poses like Jenny here. (http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1705_56633865) normal poses like miss asian-eye-roller-derby-queen here. (http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1701_57123064) or if you really are the warrioress I imagine we all hope you are, you can pose just in the shirt alone (you have to buy the print mag to see any of those.) That pose would be worth extra points, wouldn't it boys?

What do you say?

P.S. I formally retract my theory of 3 (+ or -) pages back

M_ArtsMargie
11-22-2002, 10:49 AM
Some of these groups you are listing I have never heard of. Maybe I am not as updated with music than I thought I was. I listen to different kinds of music.

Today we are stuffing envelopes. Wow....it is so much fun. I wish I could send you all one. Sorry.
Best Wishes anyways.

:D :D

***what ever happen to Snow who sang Informer?:confused:

***Gene, i dont know what is happening on this thread, but it seems to be taken to a whole new level.

eulerfan
11-22-2002, 11:11 AM
Margie, you have awesome hair. All thick and curly. I want hair like that.

Anyhoo, I agree. I can do provacative. It's not readily apparent from this thread but, really, I can be subtle. Wouldn't posing with only the shirt on be pornographic, though?

norther practitioner
11-22-2002, 11:22 AM
Snow came out with his second album, then people realized he was from canada.

Hey Euler, your name, it comes from the math dude around the same time as some of the Bernoulli's right....

You guys, I thought this was a family oriented place (not where you go to try to start one).

Hey, anyone coming out to Colorado skiing this season, let me know.

Oh, and Margie, thanks for the hookup with the shipment, and yes, your hair does look nice.

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 11:29 AM
MAM -- he's still trying to write music, but he winds up in the pokey more often than not.

sad, though, when you're a white rapper who has had even less success than vanilla ice.

M_ArtsMargie
11-22-2002, 12:08 PM
You know....those poor white rappers. The only one that has been in the game long enough and still going strong is Marshall Matthers. He is so Great. Especially in Bay Area. He will be a good example to other white male rappers(with the history and all).
Remember NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK? ke ke ke
:D man they were "hang'n tough" and had the "right stuff." ke ke ke

FatherDog
11-22-2002, 12:10 PM
eulerfan: Yeah, I have a couple Apocalyptica albums. Their latest one has a lot more original compositions on it; it's pretty cool.

rubthebuddha: Actually, two friends of mine and I sang "Ex-lover's lover" as part of the entertainment portion of a feast I was at. It was well received, except for the chick who walked out in the middle of it. When we got out in the hall after the performance (to talk about possibly doing an encore), she lit into us with the whole "Do you ever think about what you're singing, treating that sort of thing like it's okay has dangerous effects on people, etc" bit. My two friends started in apologetically with "it's just a joke, music doesn't affect people, etc". I stood around listening to that for about a minute, got bored, and said "Actually, I don't really care if music affects people or not; I just found it funny. And I don't really feel like having this argument with you. Bye!" and walked off.

Ah, yet another person convinced that I'm a total and complete *******. It's gonna be fun when I'm eventually burned at the stake.

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 12:31 PM
fatherdog -- at least you'll have an audience.

@PLUGO
11-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Wouldn't posing with only the shirt on be pornographic, though?

Well I'm sure gene can send you an extra(extra)Large... and a little creativity would certainly split the difference between provocative and/or pornographic...;)

M_ArtsMargie
11-22-2002, 03:28 PM
~~~That's me waving in the audience.

***My hair is straight buy thanks. Where did you see curly hair at? Well..it is not really straight, it is more on the froie side. Its the hawaiian in me man. What can i say but "Kuia maka maka owe":D

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 03:44 PM
margie -- no fros for you. you'll make gene jealous and want to grow his hair back out. :D

@PLUGO
11-22-2002, 05:38 PM
He's already got the hair...

he's just a beard away from Hippiedom!!!

David Jamieson
11-22-2002, 05:45 PM
ok, so, runny tally...

Gene is slowly reching hippiedom

design sifu is clearly a spaghetti munching maniac

marts_margie is the hotty in the headgear

I am running tally boy

father dog is a total and complete b-a-s-t-a-r-d
and the rest of us are the rest of us.

moving right along....I'm only 30bucks shy of the Kwan Do I want a MAM.

If you would like to sponsor me in the quest for the big knife, for only 14 cents a day I can eat carrots, dig a well and get a better edumacation goin on.

after I get the Kwan Do, I will rule the world however... well that and beat Count in the tiddly winks death match for the universe.

oh, yes, and Johhny, while being a nice boy is a hot head so don't p-i-s-s him off. especially seeing as he prolly has an old ar15 lying around somewhere.

peas

eulerfan
11-22-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
Hey Euler, your name, it comes from the math dude around the same time as some of the Bernoulli's right....

That's right. He was practically raised by that roving pack of Bernoullis. :)

Margie, you're not the asian-eyed-roller-derby-queen of whom Gene spoke? She has curly hair. I thought that was you.

M_ArtsMargie
11-22-2002, 06:34 PM
eulerfan***nope not me. There are a couple of got qi girls. I will post a better picture later.

Kunglek***Thanks. Was that basically your break down for the people of this forum?

David Jamieson
11-23-2002, 07:34 AM
Actually Mam, I'm just finding this thread to be weaving in and out of serious, ridiculous, sublime. :D

So, I like to post my own nonsense to it for fun.
As for my assessment of the people here, the jury is still out.

Anyway, I am serious about getting the Kwan Do from you guys, I can't find one here where I live that is of any use to me.

peace

dezhen2001
11-23-2002, 08:08 AM
so how come the li lian jie thread got moved off to the media section while this doesnt get moved to the kungfu magazine section? ;)

dawood

David Jamieson
11-23-2002, 08:39 AM
Well dezhen, I must confess. Over the last year i have managed to remove the stick out of my a-s-s.... I think.

So, at this point, I am less concerned with trivial stuff and more concerned with the serious offenses to the posters here. IE: porn links, illegalities, etc, etc.

I can't move stuff back here once I've booted it out though.

peace

dezhen2001
11-23-2002, 08:56 AM
u know i was just teasing :)
but i think these o/t threads make it more of a community which is a good thing imo

dawood

Chang Style Novice
11-23-2002, 09:57 AM
A retraction and apology to the Filipino, spanish speaking, and Roman Catholic communitites. (http://www.dailyevergreen.com/nn4/news/index.asp?Story_ID=6923&StoryPage=1)

Serpent
11-24-2002, 03:37 PM
So why is it a problem if eulerfan's got qi? pose is pornographic? Doesn't the fact that she's wearing a got qi? t-shirt make anything acceptable?

(And come on, she's hot!)

eulerfan
11-24-2002, 04:26 PM
Aaaaahhhhhh. Yes. That's the stuff. Keep it coming.

Porn of me is actually a personal limit.

Yeah, that's right, I've got a couple of those.

Serpent
11-24-2002, 04:46 PM
Yeah, but, you know.... there's porn and there's porn....

;)

eulerfan
11-24-2002, 05:21 PM
I do enjoy a well constructed rationalization. What's your pitch?

Serpent
11-24-2002, 05:44 PM
Well..... how can I say this?

There's full on deep penetration sweaty animal Bangkok monkey sex photos and there's tasteful nude photography celebrating the natural beauty of the female form.

Know what I mean?