PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Got Qi Girls

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

M_ArtsMargie
09-26-2002, 03:23 PM
:D some of our got qi girls do not have an account

Ryu
09-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Do you think they can answer my hotdog question?

Ryu

rubthebuddha
09-26-2002, 03:38 PM
no account? then no more qi for them.

no soup, either. :mad:

norther practitioner
09-26-2002, 03:39 PM
lol....
do I want to ask them any questions, well yeah,

How you doin'....
lmao at this thread....

norther practitioner
09-26-2002, 03:41 PM
Hey RTB....weren't you saying before how you were hoping one of them could rub your errr buddha?

rubthebuddha
09-26-2002, 04:16 PM
rubrubthebuddha'sbuddha.

oh wait. i have a girlfriend. nevermind. :D

rubthebuddha
09-26-2002, 04:16 PM
oddly enough, the name rubthebuddha has to do with my haircut (clipped oh-so short, so it's oh-so-rubbable) and my tummy, which USED to be a six pack by itself, now it's a six pack with pretzels.

M_ArtsMargie
09-26-2002, 04:35 PM
Budha huh? very intersting

and as far as that hot dog question? :p :confused:

Stacey
09-26-2002, 06:19 PM
she can sink her ninja claws into my back anyday. I can play hide the rubber hooded ninja with her...sorry I have kunoichi fever. I have a thing for girls with a well developed animus.

African Tiger
09-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Now wait, what do the "got qi" girls look like?

If they look anything like Rosie O'Donnell or Calista Flockhart, then FORGET IT!

M_ArtsMargie
09-26-2002, 06:29 PM
Judy is one of our Tiger Claw reps. She is not quite on internet, although she has done one pose that was taken off due to a new special that was going on for the new month.
My picture is on there. but i am not sure you want to see it. yucki........
The other got chi girls can be located in our Kunfu magazines. Check them out.:cool:

rubthebuddha
09-26-2002, 08:29 PM
yeah, read the **** magazines.

and while you're at it, shop at martialartsmart.com

there. maybe gene will finally give me that raise. :o

Crimson Phoenix
09-27-2002, 01:45 AM
Margie, you're too humble to be honest :)
Now show us that pic hehehehe

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 09:30 AM
I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL IN THIS ONE. THAT WOULD BE THE OTHER ONE. HE HE HE. THIS IS ACTUALLY SO YOU GUYS CAN CHAT WITH THE GOT QI GIRLS, THOUGH I SEE NONE HAVE CAME ON TO POST ANYTHING.

SERIOUSLY, MY PICTURE IS ON MARTIALARTSMART. AND I AM VERY HONEST. http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1701_21123810 im the sexy ninja
;)

I AM IN THAT PICTURE WITH THE USA FLAG. IF YOU WERE TO TYPE IN USA. IT WILL SHOW UP. IT IS SMALL THOUGH AND HARD TO SEE. :D SORRRRYRYYY

DO YOU GUYS HAVE A FAVORITE GOT QI GIRL? I KNOW ALOT LIKE TAMMY WOOOOOOOOO:rolleyes:

No_Know
09-27-2002, 10:09 AM
Perhaps they think this is for dating type stuff and they are all taken.

By the way, Hi. :~>

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 10:35 AM
something like that. KE KE KE :p

Xebsball
09-27-2002, 10:41 AM
How YOU doin

GeneChing
09-27-2002, 10:56 AM
You and all the got qi girls will have to beat off all the forum members with sticks. Good thing we sell sticks. http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/jostaff.html

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 10:59 AM
IT WAS MINE, LESLIES AND JUDY'S IDEA. I WAS JUST THE FIRST ONE WITH THE ACCOUNT KE KE KE

WHAT STICK DO I GET? HE HE HE :)

GeneChing
09-27-2002, 11:02 AM
I have a special stick from Master (iron crotch) Tu, just for you. Would you like it large or small?

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 11:07 AM
THE BIGGER THE BETTER
HE HE HE

No_Know
09-27-2002, 12:12 PM
Did you model a Got qi? shirt with Hung gar hands and in Horse-riding stance? It looks like she might be the same as in the smaller Internet of you? (Ten year Anniversary issue) p.113

Or did you just model the MABU long sleve with the Shao-lin monk type on it? Sept/oct 2002 p.67 or Ten year anniversary issue p.110.

Of these two models who's who, if you would.

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 12:32 PM
I AM BOTH GIRLS. KE KE KE
BUT DONT LOOK AT THE HORSE STANCE ONE, THAT ONE IS PRETTY BAD(WAS TRYING NEW HAIR COLOR)***MY HAIR IS GOOD NOW KE KE KE*****

T_ClawJudy
09-27-2002, 12:44 PM
hey, first time here. i guess you all are enjoying~
Don't really have time to come in here often but I'll come in on my break time. and oh by the way what is up with the "hotdog":confused: :rolleyes:

okie dokie catch you guys lataz :p :cool:

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 12:53 PM
BE NICE TO JUDY, IT'S HER FIRST TIME :)

NorthernMantis
09-27-2002, 01:09 PM
Oooooo I wanna talk to Tammy!!

Ok everyone back off! If one of you's guys even talks to her lei tai or not, mma or not, I don't care what you know, we iz gonna have to battle on the plum flower poles!!!

Uhh how do I talk to her??

Oh by the way here's my pic if any of the got qi girls want to see how I look here's my pic.

http://members.aol.com/lohanelite/myhomepage/compressed%205.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

HuangKaiVun
09-27-2002, 01:19 PM
For a supposed girl, M_Arts Margie, you are very MANLY.

As I've said to others like you on this forum, wear your CUP when you spar.

NorthernMantis
09-27-2002, 01:30 PM
lol where's my manners.

Hello Judy ,hello Margie:)

JOHNNY
09-27-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
For a supposed girl, M_Arts Margie, you are very MANLY.

As I've said to others like you on this forum, wear your CUP when you spar.
HEY PLAY NICE with my ladies. :D i am her man in the USA products on our site martialartsmart.
Johnny

Crimson Phoenix
09-27-2002, 02:22 PM
watch this thread reach an unprecedented numbers of replies...
I take the bet :-)

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 02:52 PM
hey i am not manly. ok....i may be a little bottom heavy, but im decent :( oh, i am gonna cry!!!:( :( :( :( :( :(

northern mantis should do some modeling on our martialartsmart website.....cutie....:)

JOHNNY
09-27-2002, 02:52 PM
Manly I would not consider her manly. If you have seen her in person you would change your mind.;) She is pretty and like she said packing beef down under.
Johnny

Xebsball
09-27-2002, 02:55 PM
HEY LOOKIE HERE:

RENEGADE_MONK
09-27-2002, 02:57 PM
LMAO.......The Got Chi girls are trolling:D LOL

GeneChing I have a special stick from Master (iron crotch) Tu, just for you. Would you like it large or small?

Gene ,, let me guess 8 Diagram Pole Fighter must be your fav movie?:cool:

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 04:21 PM
JOHNNY ....MY MAN :)

http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/usaisaok.html

TjD
09-27-2002, 04:48 PM
bachelorette #1, if we were out on a date at some fine restaurant, and someone dropped a fork... would you flip out and kill the whole town?

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 04:52 PM
You NEVER flip out on the first date

JOHNNY
09-27-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by TjD
bachelorette #1, if we were out on a date at some fine restaurant, and someone dropped a fork... would you flip out and kill the whole town?
Quit hitting on my woman before I ban you.:D
Johnny

Chang Style Novice
09-27-2002, 05:15 PM
Wanna come up and see my etchings?

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 06:38 PM
tell me exactly what an etching is?:confused:

Sow Choy
09-27-2002, 09:13 PM
Hi Judy!

It's Joe Keit, I met you in San Francisco at the 10 year party. I was outside and brought my sifu to buy some raffle tickets from you and Margie.

Personally everybody, Judy is my favorite, she is beautiful and really sweet, if you we lived closer I would love to take you out.

You have an admirer in Florida!! ; )

Here is a pic of me if you don't remember me.

http://www.leekoonhungkungfu.com/images/China02HKWCSflag.jpg

The pic is me in Hong Kong at a banquet with movie star Anthony Wong (Wong Chow Sun). He is a student of Monkey King Chan Sau Chung, and now of Master Chow Keung.

Bye Judy!!

Joe Keit:cool:

M_ArtsMargie
09-27-2002, 09:56 PM
Trust me!!!she remembers you. ;)

NorthernMantis
09-27-2002, 10:04 PM
Thanks Margie.

Well maybe I might model one of these days if Gene will ever forget about that little incident we had. Well it's just that the day wasn't going well ok! No need to secretely seek revenge on me after that.:D

[Ok now sets up the plumflower posts] Where's Tammy?

T_ClawJudy
09-28-2002, 12:31 AM
hey, Joe. how are u? of course I remember you from the KUNG FU PARTY. And thank u so much for remembering Moa~.

I don't know Y~ but I am just so0o busy at work (maybe just walking around not working? he he he...), didn't really have the time to look at all of your pictures, but margie did show me your homepage. NICE!!(good looking, keke)

oh and I do have you e-mail add. kekee:D

Who knows, maybe margie & I will go to FL sometime,and we might sell you more raffle tickets. he he he.:D

Okay, I have to go now. (I am at home. I need to get some rest for tomorrow, I work on sat too now):o

Oh~! And for who was it? who thinks margie's manly~!
OMG! Margie is very very BEUTIFUL!!! and not ManLy!
**SOrRy mARgIe. I jUsT haD to sAy this**hehehehehe:D

**oH and jOhnny boY is cUte too. kakakak**he's Very qUick @ anwering Tigerclaw side Phone CaLLs** kEEp up dA go0d woRk!!

me go to sleep now~ :o :o :o :o :o :o

NorthernMantis
09-28-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
You NEVER flip out on the first date

Who ever heard that ninjas don't flip out on first dates? Uhh she must at least have wailing guitar. Hmmm makes you wonder if she's an astral spy or the real deal.

TjD
09-28-2002, 06:57 AM
i'd ask more but i dont want to get banned ;(

Royal Dragon
09-28-2002, 06:59 AM
Yup, this is going to be the longest thread In KFO's history!!!:D

Kristoffer
09-28-2002, 08:56 AM
:D

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 09:19 AM
Margie:

An etching is kind of print. What's distinctive about etching is the use of acid to burn negative patterns into a metal plate by masking parts of the plate with protective stencils, rather than handcarving the image directly into the plate ala woodcuts or using a masking crayon like in lithography. The MOMA (Museum Of Modern Art) website has a pretty good Flash presentation (http://www.moma.org/whatisaprint/flash.html) describing different printmaking techniques, including etching, along with a number of examples by great masters.

I don't actually have any etchings, but you can come up to see my oil paintings and drawings. I said etchings because it's a pretty classic sleazy art school come-on.

Say, have you ever posed in the nude? You've got really interesting body language. Don't worry, there's nothing sexual about it, and the setting I have in mind is extremely tasteful.

(strokes goatee, takes long drag on clove cigarette, checks inside vest pocket for roofies)

M_ArtsMargie
09-28-2002, 09:35 AM
change style novice***Thanks for giving me that definition. So you want me to see your drawings. Why don't you just take a picture of all of your drawings and let all of us see them. That will be good to.
And no, I have never posed nude. Well, once, but that doesn't count. It was never online or anything like that. he he he.

TJD****you wont get banned. The only time we ban people is when things get out of hand....if you know what i mean.

Northern Mantis*****I am a spy!!!!! And you should try some kind of modeling. Where's Tammy? To be honest, she does not work for our company, she just models. I wish I could send you the picture she did in the sparmaster gear,,,,,,oh my god!!!!!Kinky!!!!!But I don't have that, you would have to talk with Gene. he he he http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1702_2895792 thats for you. he he he. I am also not sure if she has an account. All though, maybe you can talk to one of the publishing departments, and see if they can get ahold of her. She IS the most poplular got chi girl.

THANKS JUDY!!!YOU MY GIRL*****even after I had told you not to write that, I forgive you:D .

:) ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :D

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:08 AM
Okay, linking didn't work, lets see if attatching gets the job done...

Ryu
09-28-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing
You and all the got qi girls will have to beat off all the forum members with sticks. Good thing we sell sticks. http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/jostaff.html

Well not all of us. Some of us get to hang out and talk to girls in real life too.

(yeah I'm an arrogant ***** today. Sue me. :cool: I'll be better next time.)

Ryu

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:09 AM
YAY!

okay, that was one of a series of ten paintings I did based on taiji and qigong postures.

here's another

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:10 AM
and another...

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:11 AM
And before I wear out my welcome, I'll salute you and end my visit for now.

Ryu
09-28-2002, 10:16 AM
You've got a lot of talent.

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:19 AM
Thanks. I was going to use the salute for a userpic here, but when you reduce it to 50 pixels across it looks pretty awful and indistinct.

M_ArtsMargie
09-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Are REALLY, REALLY good. Are you taking any classes or anything, becuase seriously, you should have your own gallery

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 10:28 AM
These are actually oil paintings, not etchings, Margie. Thanks for the compliment.

Anyway, I'm an art student (between semesters for financial reasons) at UT Austin. I've never had a gallery show, but I have sold a few things to friends. That series has all been given away - they were originally intended as gifts for family and close friends, but I really feel I've improved since then anyway. The only one done from a photo was the salute, the others I 'posed' for myself - ie: take a posture, observe what you're doing, return attention to the canvas. On the 'pluck needle from the sea' painting you can see where I did a little fingerpainting as well, covering my hands and pressing them to the surface.

Anyway, my paintings have been abstract for the most part lately, but my drawings have largely been based on photos cribbed from...Kungfu QiGong Magazine! My scanners hosed, though, and the digital camera doesn't shoot them very well, so I can't post those.

M_ArtsMargie
09-28-2002, 10:54 AM
Sorry. Your oil paintings are really good. How long have you been going to school for?

M_ArtsMargie
09-28-2002, 10:57 AM
last years picture in the tahoe.....my hair has grown since

Qi dup
09-28-2002, 11:04 AM
the brown hair looks pretty cool. Are you involved in any martial arts?

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 04:04 PM
"Your oil paintings are really good. How long have you been going to school for?"

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it's really embarrassing.:(

WushuSpear
09-28-2002, 05:38 PM
Is it just me or are Chang Style and Margie getting it on? Please forgive me if I'm mistaken, for I often am. It's always the quiet sensitive artistic type. One photo I'd like to see is one of Gene. Come on Margie, I'm sure you've got a couple.

P.S. It seems we were born in the same year. 1980. Year of the monkey and I'm a Scorpio to top it off.

P.S.S. Hey Gene. A chen style practitioner from New York by the Jose Fugerera (sp?) is in the country.I'm sure you know of him. He took some pictures and said he'd try get it in the magazine. Please put it in. Pretty please. This is my first step to being famous. Pretty pretty please!

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 08:11 PM
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Any time a man and a woman talk to one another, it means they are having sexual relations.:rolleyes:

Royal Dragon
09-28-2002, 08:42 PM
"Yes, you are absolutely correct. Any time a man and a woman talk to one another, it means they are having sexual relations"

reply]
Really??? COOOOOOLLLL!!!! Now if I only knew where to find some women............................................. ......:p

Chang Style Novice
09-28-2002, 08:52 PM
Grrl, You'll Be a Womyn Soon.

The Willow Sword
09-29-2002, 07:16 AM
Is this the KFO singles net now? my god i almost barfed reading this thread.

oh and here is my picture too:D

The Willow Sword
09-29-2002, 07:52 AM
this is me

NorthernMantis
09-29-2002, 10:37 AM
Well I've never considered modeling relly. I'm more of a martial artist anyways. hehe don't you need to be tall for that? I'm only 5'4" I've been told that before but it was by a woman in he third age.

Oh she doesn't work with you guys?:( Hmm is there a way that any of you guys can get her on kfo?

lol thanks for the pic. I don't think I would be able to handle the kinky photo that you told me about.

That reminds me of a funny story. One of the got qi girls went on a like a month ago and I basically thought she was Tammy and ended up scaring her away. I later found out she was a friend of my sifu :eek: :eek:

Qi dup
09-29-2002, 10:57 AM
What does the 'H' stand for?

Chang Style Novice
09-29-2002, 11:02 AM
Hucklebuck

M_ArtsMargie
09-29-2002, 07:36 PM
Willow Sword****nice pix:D .

Qi dup****I actually do not study martialarts yet. I was supposed to start 3 weeks ago, but I threw my hip out and have not been able to do anything for a while.

Chang Style Novice***There is nothing to be embarressed about. At least you are doing something you like. I think that's cool. Plus, you are good at it :) .

WushuSpear*****Yes, Born year of monkey. And a Leo. Always ready to take charge when neccassary. I can ask Gene to post his picture. His picture, if you go to home page on the kungfu magazine.com, he was our mc. you can locate in the Gala Review.

Northern Mantis****5'4 really? Not runway material, but definitly still have a chance in modeling. Yea, Tammy does not work with us. She is just model. As i said, this picture. WWWWWOOOOOO!!!! I can talk to someone in the publishing department and see if they have tammys contact, and see if she will setup an account for the forum.

Chang Style Novice
09-29-2002, 07:45 PM
Since it was me who brought up modelling, I may as well point out that I'm talking about posing for an artist, not modelling clothes. They're very different practices - we artsy ****sy types don't mind short (or old, or fat, or one-legged, or whatever) models at all. We mostly want folks who can take direction, don't mind gettin' nekkid, and will stay still for a good long time. Attractiveness is nice, sometimes, but ugly can be even better.

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2002, 09:25 AM
Oh, sorry. I thought we were still on you as modeling for our martialartsmart. he he he.
So you want to model for an artist. Have you ever done that before? That would be fun

NorthernMantis
09-30-2002, 10:13 AM
lol who are you talking to Margie?

lol yeah if martialartsmart would take me I'd do it. Hey I like to pose in stances
:D ;)

Thanks for trying to get Tammy in here for me.

Chang Style Novice
09-30-2002, 10:21 AM
I don't think I'd be much of a model for MAMart, Margie. Here's your proof - I'm in the light yellow tee (which I REALLY should've tucked in) on the second tier of push hands photos. (http://www.taichiherb.com/index.php?fuseaction=home.gallery) Anyway, as for art modelling, I generally prefer to be on the other side of the canvas, although on occassions when the scheduled model didn't show up for class, I've taken my turn holding a pose - not in the nude, though. UT has a policy not to hire students in the art dept. as models.

JOHNNY
09-30-2002, 03:42 PM
I am glad you are all enjoying my woman. I will have to watch some of you.:cool:
JOHNNY
SEMPER FIDELIS

Chang Style Novice
09-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Relax. Fremont's a loooooooooooooong way from Austin.

rubthebuddha
09-30-2002, 03:52 PM
and bellingham is even further. my girlfriend lives in austin. :(

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2002, 04:07 PM
Johnny, you are funny!:D

JOHNNY
09-30-2002, 04:39 PM
I AM PLAYING. I love to share my women.
johnny

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2002, 05:00 PM
Geeze, thanks johnny:mad:
he he he j/k :D

WushuSpear
09-30-2002, 05:04 PM
I happen to be about five thousand miles from you guys.

thanks Margie for the heads up to Gene's photo. I wanna be a model too. If not at least let me date one.

Take care

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2002, 05:25 PM
I think we would all like that
!:)

GeneChing
10-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Now this place is turning into pic post. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll play - here's my halloween pic - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/samuraiwarrior.html - I've posted it before but I can't resist doing it again. It's my inner Mifune...

Johnny you may be in more pics, but just remember who created the got qi girls...that's right, good old svengali Gene here.

JOHNNY
10-01-2002, 11:14 AM
You might of created them but I claimed them before that Gene. They did not do the got chi till a while after they started working with us. I claimed them first so there:D Its ok to borrow them but they still come back to my side if you know what I mean
:)
johnny
semper fidelis

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 12:51 PM
You both are so funny. Actually Gene did create Got Chi Girls, so mad props to Gene. you go!
Johnny, yes you did claim them. You still do.
But you know if it weren't for the registered accounts mentioning the got chi girls, and Gene telling me about the got chi girls in high demand, we would not have this thread. :D

So Actually, Thanks to me for creating this thread. J/k he he he:D

Just wanted to put that in since you guys started it. h ehe he

And KE KE KE does not mean anything. It means laugh he he he:p

JOHNNY
10-01-2002, 01:44 PM
I will never stop:D And ke ke ke is her chuckling noise. She sounds funny.
johnny
aka
john
semperfidelis

Qi dup
10-01-2002, 03:06 PM
I always thought you where a black guy?

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2002, 03:11 PM
Um, not really. Ukrainian Jew on my mama's side, Dane, German, Brit and Scot on my dad's.

The soles of my feet are sometimes black if I walk around outside barefoot.

Gene's First
10-01-2002, 04:22 PM
Greetings~ To address Jonny's claim that the Got Qi Girls belong to him:

"As Gene's First Got Qi Girl, I wish to clarify that I will forever belong to Gene~"

:-)

Cheers!

SevenStar
10-01-2002, 04:48 PM
Can I be a ninja or something on martialartsmart.com? seriously, how could I do that?

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 04:53 PM
To be a ninja, as Gene has told me, you have to earn it.
He would not even let me be the ninja until i worked for martialartsmart for a while.

Kuuia maka maka owe!

To Genes First....we need more got chi girls to have accounts.

SevenStar
10-01-2002, 05:34 PM
then, can I be a 'got qi?' guy and take a pic with the girls?

GeneChing
10-01-2002, 05:57 PM
...I've created a monster!!! Many monsters! Well, as long as they plug the magazine and MartialArtsMart.com....

Johnny - Laying claim to my girls are you? Sounds like a challenge. We do challenges differently here in the martial world from the military world. No push up contests. No way, not with you. Maybe a horse stance sitting contest...

Gene's First - That's right, you're the original Got Qi girl, the first real one at least. The first one was actually in May/June 2001 but she was like that new movie, a digital creation. The second was in July/Aug 2001, featuring GF in the splits. She reappeared in Sep/Oct 2001 hovering over all of the dead guys (including Johnny as the Nanquan guy, Design Sifu as the bald swordsman and me as the Samurai.) The rest was history.

Sevenstar - To be a got qi? candidate you have to either be 1. a kick butt KF master 2. a hottie or 3. work here. Take my advice, practice for mastery.

MAM - And you got to be a ninja just because you had thick eyeliner so you got in by default. But you can still be head of the got qi girls sorority, just for starting this wonderful thread.

To all - I sent an email to Tammy and told her to check this out. I'll let you know if she responds.

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 06:14 PM
go Gene,, wooohoooo:)

dezhen2001
10-02-2002, 07:26 AM
been away for a while and look at all i missed! :(

david

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 09:08 AM
As Gene said, you can send picture of you in got qi shirt, and send in. That would be cool.

Gene....Do we even have any got chi guys? Besides Johnny. And would you, Patrick, Jason, Manny, and Kevin be considered Got qi guys too? You are models too.

GeneChing
10-02-2002, 09:10 AM
That's my next product - I was going to go with the got qi? baby doll shirts, but the forum has shown me that got qi? skivvies are where the market is. I figure we got all those sports bras to get rid of. Now, which got qi? will model them? hmmm....

welcome back dz2001. The Party's goin' on! We missed you.

Chang Style Novice
10-02-2002, 09:13 AM
I'll model a "got qi?" sports bra! A big, beergutted guy with a hairy chest and full beard wearing one of them will bring you a whole new market, Gene, mark my words!

Cipher
10-02-2002, 09:24 AM
~Cipher: crawls out from under the rock he has been under for so long~

This is quite a funny thread. I just read 7 pages before I knew what hit me.

So what's the deal with the got qi girls? I have never really heard of them. I do recognize the pics from the magazine and the MAM site.

Is the "got qi girls" more of a term or is there a list of specific people that are in this group or whatever?

Oh-well, I have to get back to my own got qi girl;)

GeneChing
10-02-2002, 09:32 AM
csn - :eek:

cipher - The got qi? campaign has had lots of models, grandmasters, kids at shaolin village, and a few martial arts hotties. The hotties rule. To be part of the got qi? club, you have to get published in our mag or on our website with a got qi? shirt on...

Chang Style Novice
10-02-2002, 09:38 AM
Gene, when you make that face, I can't help but notice what a pretty mouth you got.

(OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT! I think I better go do something else, like pull the wings off flies or something...)

SevenStar
10-02-2002, 09:41 AM
I'm not a master yet and I don't work there :( Does having big muscles classify me as a hottie?

NorthernMantis
10-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Sevenstar - To be a got qi? candidate you have to either be 1. a kick butt KF master 2. a hottie or 3. work here. Take my advice, practice for mastery.

1.How about if you practice under a kick butt master/sifu?

2.Well Margie did say I was cute:D

3.Looks I lucked out on that one.

To all - I sent an email to Tammy and told her to check this out. I'll let you know if she responds.

wohoooo!

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 12:46 PM
:D Northern Mantis***BIG muscles could help..ke ke ke

NorthernMantis
10-02-2002, 01:05 PM
lol don't have the huge muscles sorry.:D

SanHeChuan
10-02-2002, 01:31 PM
I'm super HOT, i'm just not very photogenic.:p

JOHNNY
10-02-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Gene's First
Greetings~ To address Jonny's claim that the Got Qi Girls belong to him:

"As Gene's First Got Qi Girl, I wish to clarify that I will forever belong to Gene~"

:-)

Cheers!
You do not count I have not met you yet. If I ever do then we can talk:D but till then he can keep you. I still have more. and Gene no martial arts lets train like real men do.;)
JOhnny
semper fidelis

Gene's First
10-02-2002, 04:28 PM
Hey Johnny-
What is your claim to fame? :-)

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 04:34 PM
Johnny is the type of guy who likes to have control. Have that power. That is what makes working with him so funny. He is kool kat. he's my dawg!!

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 04:36 PM
WHERE IS JUDY? HELLO JUDY? I THINK IT IS ABOUT THAT TIME THAT YOU START WRITING.

JOHNNY
10-02-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Gene's First
Hey Johnny-
What is your claim to fame? :-)
Do you mean as for what I have done for Kung fu qigong or what. If thats what you mean I am in almost every issue of kfq. I am also in their catalogues and www.martialartsmart.com. website also. Its the military that has made me ****y though.:D
Now who are you????????????
Dont tell me that your the hot got qi girl we had in the past??
If you are then dammmmmmmm.
Johnny
semper fidelis

SevenStar
10-02-2002, 07:18 PM
I'm the one with the muscles, not northernmantis - do I get to be a got qi guy now??

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 07:38 PM
sure, send in picture with a got qi shirt on

David Jamieson
10-02-2002, 08:28 PM
the got qi photo of the month... in the mag and ezine.

betcha can get a whole school to pose for one. holding a got qi cheer pyramid while having qi mustaches :D

peace

Gene's First
10-03-2002, 09:11 AM
Good Morning-
I am most likely not "the hot Got Qi Girl" in the past - but I am a former Got Qi Girl - :-)

Being Gene's First is my claim to fame! ;-)

Attached is my mug shot - It seems strange talking to people w/o seeing faces.

BTW - I think you all are so lucky for being able to have cool co-workers and to be working on promoting Kung Fu! Keep up the good work!

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 09:31 AM
CSN - :o

7star - Our current got qi dude is Don Hamby (see NOVDEC 2002) - http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=236 Are your guns as big as his?

SHC - Gotta be photogenic. I'm a real skinney dude but the camera adds a few pounds so I photograph bigger. Tha'ts important you know. ;)

J - "no martial arts lets train like real men do. " I'm surprised no one jumped on that. Them's fighting words. Tough talk coming for Margie's dawg :eek:

MaM - Red rover, red rover, send Judy on over.

KL - You got the got qi spirit for sure

G1st - Take it from me, you don't want to see most of the members faces. But next time you come to the office, I'll have to walk you over to the otherside so you can meet Margie and her dawg.

SevenStar
10-03-2002, 09:37 AM
www.geocities.com/kalistawarrior/sevenstar.jpg

T_ClawJudy
10-03-2002, 12:59 PM
gEe.....aLreAdY 8 pAGeS?
wE taLkin bOut piCs? ke ke ke
sO, geNe~ wHen aRe wE gOinG to tAke neXt OnE? kE kE kE~

:D :D :D :D :D

:confused: i rEaLLy dOn'T knOw wHat tO tALk aBoUt......nOthiN tO sAy.....hM......

rubthebuddha
10-03-2002, 01:16 PM
we could talk about not typing like that anymore.

or we could talk about snappy elastic on skivvies.

or we could ask ryu to give bruce a call. haven't heard from him in a while.

M_ArtsMargie
10-03-2002, 02:03 PM
It is about time Judy, you check it out. All have to do is just respond to the posts.

Genes First***I feel you on that. I know your picture now. I have seen you in previous magazines.

RTB***Please be nice to Judy. She is a sweet girl.

(along with all of our other co-workers who do such a great job)

Gene***Do you think I could get that stupid stick today.

T_ClawJudy
10-03-2002, 02:52 PM
hEy, i Like tO wRitE LikE tHis & i'M nOt gOinG to cHanGe iT.~!:D

mArgiNA<-----tHaNk U~;)

i tHinK i Hab to Go nOw...pHones riNginG cRazY....:cool:

KC Elbows
10-03-2002, 02:54 PM
Judy's typing style just made me have a seizure.:p :D

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 03:06 PM
I see, now that you gals konw how famous we made ya, you wanna take more pics, eh? Well, there are those got qi skivvies that need to be modelled...:o

And Margie, I got the stick right here. Everyone's tried it but you by now. You and Judy. Guess you two are spending too much time on the forum here. :p

KC Elbows
10-03-2002, 03:15 PM
Got Qi Girls, congratulations. You're the only members of the forum whose boss wants them to be on the forum.

Heck, my boss gets scared if I bring a kwan dao to work.:rolleyes: :D

Gene's First
10-03-2002, 03:28 PM
Judy and Margie are the only two who are smart enough to get such a cool job. Smart ladies! :-)

GENE - HIRE ME! :-) And then I can meet all of your fun team mates in person.

BTW - I am not sure what skivvies are. How about a vocabulary lesson~

Sow Choy
10-03-2002, 03:55 PM
Hello,

Got Qi models eh?? Well Northern MAntis and I could be the Miami male got qi? models, lol : )~

Hi Margie, how's it goin?? You guys are funny, can't believe this post is 9 pages long!!! Will the forum ever be the same??

Hi Judy, how have you been?? See you online sometimes, have you got my messages? Hope everything is well with you : )
When are you coming to Florida??? ; )

Gene Ching,

I wanted to take this time to really thank you, I have been wanting to call you, but it is getting crazy over here, we are so busy. Thanks for the cd and especially the plaque! That was so unexpected, I really was surprised and honored. I know you are very busy and deal with alot of people, but you always treat me and my school with the greatest respect and friendship, again thank you!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but thinking of these Got Qi girls interferes with my concentration, lol!!!!!!!!!

Take Care All!!

Joe Keit

JOHNNY
10-03-2002, 04:57 PM
Are job is the best:D Hey I was the first to work here so I was the smartest. And I had some good words to give to my manager on hiring our beautiful ladies here (judy and Margie)....wink wink. We can go on here any time we want. We do not have to hide it. Gene's first I do not remember your picture and that one of you is hard to see. Got anymore and Gene when can I pose again. Well I want to get sucked up again so I better wait. :D That camera does add weight.
Johnny:D

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 05:13 PM
kc - Kwan dao's ARE our work. Case and point: http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-81cs.html http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-88.html
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-81wu.html

g1st - Skivvies, they are held up by elastic and hold up your bacon....or eggs...or well, you get the point, I hope. :o

sc - Glad you liked all that stuff. Thanks again for all your support. BTW, your upcoming LKH article is looking great in the preliminary layout. I never did mention to Judy that you said to say "hi!" My bad. I'm mentioned it now.

j - Well, funny you should ask. Kevin and I were planning a barbarian-esque shoot with our monster sword http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/455x50.html . I even dug out my old halloween wig to give you some locks (that military buzz cut suits you well, but not as a barbarian.) But by the time we got it together you had left for your training. Now we've got that ad slot booked tight so I don't know when we'll have the chance to do it again. The wig is behind my desk if you want to try it on. ;)

And don't even think that you'll be modelling the got qi skivvies. That's a woman's job, for sure.

T_ClawJudy
10-03-2002, 05:54 PM
HEY JOE~ HOW U DOIN?

YEAH MY COMPUTER @ HOME IS ALWAY ON~
AND THAT'S WHY U SEE ME ON LINE MOST OF THE TIME. KE KE KE
MY COMPUTER AT HOME IS SO SLOW, I DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TURN IT OFF.:p

EK~ IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME NOW.

O~
YEAH ABOUT ME AND MARGINA BEING SMART. (I THINK U ARE RIGHT GENE) KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE:D

Cipher
10-03-2002, 05:59 PM
Hehe. Gene is a salesman at heart. I like the Quan Doe's. I have a smaller type one like a single handedsword but the blade is the same style. I want to get a full sized one, one day.

I hope you all at MAM will keep active on the forums and not ditch us after this thread has run its course. It's always nice to hear from the people behind the scenes. Especially the got qi girls...Te he he, te he he, te he he he he hehehehehehehehehehheheheh
~Cipher falls over from massive seizure~

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 06:04 PM
What do you mean "After this thread has run it's course?"

Don't you know this is the chosen thread?? The thread that is Inmortal?? The thread that is without end???

I predict THIS thread will be near the top of KFO for YEARS!!!
Especially if the girls post picks of themselves modeling Got Qi Sckivvies :eek: :p ;)

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 06:45 PM
:cool:

GeneChing
10-04-2002, 09:35 AM
Cipher,
About the sales, I'm setting a good example for the got qi girls on how to behave on our forum. Who do you think encouraged them to cum on line? I'm not a salesman at heart, I'm a svengali :cool:

M_ArtsMargie
10-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Hey Judy***we are smart for working here. ke ke ke you write how you want. We are the got qi girls. HE HE HE

Gene****we can model those for you. it would be fun. he he Oh, and Andy was saying something that you are planning some twin photos with my sister and me. How Fun!!!!!I would like to have a picture of me and my sister together. We don't have any. Yes, you are the one that convinced us. Acutally, didn't i ask you if that would be ok if I were to get everyone to be got qi girls online? We should take group pictures.

SC**how are you doing. Gene does not know that I already told Judy hi for you. ;) We would not mind have your pic available at all times. he he he

Genes First***you are such a sweet lady. Maybe, you should come work with us. We would have fun.

Cypher***we will be here always.

Johnny****We do have to hide it. You are the only one that doesn't have to. Lucky! You are not fat. just beefy. he he

Royal Dragon****You are so Right !!!

:D :D :D :D

NorthernMantis
10-04-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Sow Choy
Hello,

Got Qi models eh?? Well Northern MAntis and I could be the Miami male got qi? models, lol : )~

Heck yeah man just bring your spear!!

JOHNNY
10-04-2002, 03:30 PM
Johnny****We do have to hide it. You are the only one that doesn't have to. Lucky! You are not fat. just beefy. he he

Never said I was fat but yes I could lose weight. Still run everyday but does not help.
johnny

And youll dont have to hide it believe me.
johnny:D

@PLUGO
10-04-2002, 03:51 PM
cum online GENE!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

M_ArtsMargie
10-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Thanks Johnny!

Hey, did you guys check out our halloween pics

http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/halloween.html

T_ClawLeslie
10-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Gene, what an example! But thats why I like you, you think the same way I do!!!

Not all of us Got Qi girls are models, some of us don't like to have our picture taken. We just want to talk to some of the people that buy our magazine, our products, and keep coming back for more. You may not be able to see what I look like on any of our websites or catalogs, but you can think of me as the secret.

If you have any REAL questions about something relevant....don't be shy.
We see see all, know all, tell all.

Leslie

SanHeChuan
10-04-2002, 11:26 PM
I just want to thank you guys for not breaking the articles up in the Nov/Dec issue like usual. Having the whole article in one place makes it a much easier read. I remember someone asking you why you broke them up like that, I guess you really do listen to us. Now if only you could manage a monthly issue :p

I've been trying to research the Northern Shaolin Tiger Style and thought that an issue devoted to just Tiger styles would be cool. It'd be like your May/Jun'01 eagle issue just with tigers. If you could fit some Northern Shaolin Tiger articles in there it'd make my job easier. :D Theme Issues are the boom :eek:

M_ArtsMargie
10-06-2002, 12:44 PM
Hey girl....it is about time you checked it out.

SanHeChuan***Gene will see your requests!!!Hopefully it works out for you

The Willow Sword
10-06-2002, 02:44 PM
.................................................. ....oops i forgot what it was..............sorry:(

Royal Dragon
10-06-2002, 02:59 PM
You wanted to know if they sunbath in thongs.

M_ArtsMargie
10-07-2002, 09:18 AM
That would be none of your business. Lets keep it nice guys.

GeneChing
10-07-2002, 09:28 AM
So I should sell something. How about these? http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/tshirgotqi99.html (BTW, this particular got qi? girl is one of my own creation. We'll call her Simone. Photoshop is a wonderful program, yes?)

mam - Now you know what 'the stick' is. It's great for back massage, but we're all addicted to it on our side of the warehouse so you have to come over here...

nm - You & Joe can use one of ours - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-051.html
what kind of head would you like? http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-02.html
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-03.html
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-04.html
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-05.html
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-06.html

j - Try kungfu. It's great to lose weight. :p

ds - Freudian slip or subliminal suggestion? Either way, you've ruined it by making it so obvious.:mad:

tcl - I'm afraid to ask what example you're referring to... And if you want real questions, stay by your phone. You won't get them from our forum this way.

shc - Actually we've had a general policy to keep the article fairly continous for the last 8 years. It's some thing our publisher Gigi Oh really likes. Sometimes we still break them up to get the best placement of our color pages and what not.

tws - I was just discussing Sartre and he was giving the example of going into a room and not remembering why you went in - he believes gdogs live their entire lives that way. Not to imply you're a dog, but I frequently get that feeling on this forum.

rd - We have an executive sunbathing deck on the roof our our building. You have to climb a tall service ladder, but once you're up there, it's clothing optional. After all, this is California.:cool:

KC Elbows
10-07-2002, 09:57 AM
...who wants to see executives sun bathing?:eek:

"Here's Miss Susan Doherty, her turn ons are progressive portfolios, her turn offs are low profits and economy cars. She gets her unearthly pallor from endless hours in boardrooms and airplanes. When she isn't firing people from sales and making sure she's got more dirt on the other execs than they have on her, you can find Susan at the bar, having a good crying jag."

Let's hope you guys have a better class of exec than we do.:D

The Willow Sword
10-07-2002, 10:06 AM
Do you guys sunbathe in Thongs? ,,,,,,heh eheh just kidding no actually my question is this....................................oops **** i forgot again,,,this macro biotic diet i am on is not helping. it is the number 7 diet. Miso soup and brown rice. i have altered it to include mangoes(for my sugar levels).
MRTWS

M_ArtsMargie
10-07-2002, 04:17 PM
We almost have the video ready from the Galla truck pull...OUCH! I was sitting on the back of my truck when it was being pulled. Yup, that's right, my truck was pulled by master tus *****. wooo hoo ***bragg'n rights****.

If no one at the kungfu party, you may want to view it when it is finished. My truck that is......he he he

james hfyofAZ
10-07-2002, 11:25 PM
I would like to know when the full video will be out. I was at the 10th anniversary party and would like to have the video for memorable purposes. I had a lot of fun and I won a couple of items from the raffle. That was cool!

rubthebuddha
10-08-2002, 08:44 AM
margie,

you STILL haven't washed that truck, have you?

GeneChing
10-08-2002, 09:12 AM
We will have it out for Xmas definately. A great gift. We have broken it into two videos just like the demo: the feature masters in the afternoon and the cover masters in the evening. The truck pull was in the afternoon. I'll definately let you know as soon as they are ready.

M_ArtsMargie
10-08-2002, 02:15 PM
I did wash my truck finally....this weekend. black as night now.

james hfyofAZ****what did you win?

rubthebuddha
10-08-2002, 02:42 PM
did it break your heart to wash it?

M_ArtsMargie
10-08-2002, 05:07 PM
RTB***No, it did not break my heart. It made my truck look nicer, I think I should wash it a little more than usual. I definitly made sure that it was washed before it got pulled by the *****. It was gonna be on video. k ke ke

GeneChing
10-08-2002, 05:37 PM
Right now I have a sample of Mster Tu's begining training weight. It a steel rod with a hook that attaches to a cord that attaches to your member. On the other side is an orthoganal plate that you can set weights on. Outside in the lot is Margie's truck. It's hard to imagine going from this little weight (which I imagine even I could lift) to Margie's truck, washed or not.

james hfyofAZ
10-08-2002, 08:40 PM
M_arts margie

Your question on what I had won in the raffle, well its some art work that looks like a cobra and it has a few Chinese caricatures on it. The other was a little wooden longevity statue. Its really cool. In fact I think you sold me one of the tickets, and the other came from the girl with the jade dress.

Thanks Gene, Master Meng will be happy to hear that the movie-s are coming out soon.:) :D

M_ArtsMargie
10-09-2002, 09:45 AM
Hey...james hfyofAZ*** Did you have a table inside the banquet room?
I think I might remember you by the gifts you won.

***master tu's beating sticks are cool. You can do so many things with this one stick. Even good for stretching and training, and massaging.
:)

GeneChing
10-09-2002, 09:50 AM
I don't remember that. I remember the longevity statue though - nice - how many tickets did you buy?

As for the vids, they will be out very soon in VHS and....drumroll please....DVD! Yep, this will be the debut of our DVD line, along with a few other big sellers that we will be converting over.

Actually Benny Meng's demo has been one of the hardest since there was too much going on. Wee're trying to preserve it in it's entirety but since there were mulitple simultaneous demonstrations, it has been challenging.

M_ArtsMargie
10-09-2002, 01:50 PM
gene****It is going to be on DVD too?

KC Elbows
10-09-2002, 01:53 PM
How much will the DVD's run?

Also, what other goodies might be out by Christmas time for Mrs. Elbows to order for me?

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 01:56 PM
The director's cut version of "Fellowship of the Ring" is coming out in a month.

Or did you mean stuff relevant to KF/QG?

KC Elbows
10-09-2002, 02:10 PM
That's good stuff too, but I was talking kung fu.

Have they said how much added footage will be in the director's cut?

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 02:17 PM
First, let me send you here (http://home.clara.net/andywrobertson/wolfemountains.html), a lovely essay by Gene Wolfe on what Tolkien means to him.

Second, according to this Amazon page (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000067DNF/qid=1034198083/sr=2-1/103-3689916-5558235?v=glance), at least a half hour of new footage with original accompanying score.

Didja notice how much Arwen's sword looks like a willowleaf saber? (uh, that makes this kinda ontopic, right?)

Cipher
10-09-2002, 02:21 PM
I can't wait for Lord of the rings II to come out.

And to keep on topic. Does KFO have get togethers or some thing that everyone can go to or something?

JOHNNY
10-09-2002, 05:49 PM
We just had our 10 year anniversery banquet. We raised money to support 2008 wushu team.

Arioch7
10-09-2002, 07:44 PM
My my, it took me a few HOURS to read this thread. JUst kidding, but it is pretty darn long.

First off... nice ninja pic Margie. Simply stunning.

Ok, Gene... WTF!?!?! INteresting marketing strategy but what the hell is this? You should be showing the store more and the banter less. Links to the store were prevalent in the early part of the thread. They have evaporated. You all should have kept it up.

On to a good note, the e-mail postings are not annoying and that says a lot in this day and age. Keep 'em coming.

I am not in the business of martial arts supply so I dont know what you have to do, I enjoyed the banter of the "Got Qi" girls... hell, thats pretty clever in and of itself(The Got Qi line.) but you might notice more people want to show thier pics to the ladies then buy your stuff.

I am not sure if this WONT get you a lot of sales but chances are the people foaming at the mouth to show the girls thier pics are NOT going to buy things.

All and all though, it has been fun and I must admit if the "Got QI" girls came on here and advertised products on a regular basis, it would most definately help sales, provided the people know where to buy, which you did a pretty good job at. It could be better, so you have a great idea in the works. You need to refine it.

Hey, you dont even have to worry about my post! Arioch rule number one is that most attractive girls that are working in an industry ALREADY have partners and just flirt. It does not even matter that I just said that because you could post tomorrow the same thing and a horde of people will respond. Individuals may be smart... mobs are stupid.

I would like to see more paintings by Chang Style Novice because from what I have seen, he looks good but I can not give a final critique. Art IS my business and I am curious to see his style before his Art School warps his mind. LOL!

BTW, If you have weighted vests... like 20 pound or forty pound or any pound in between, I would love to see it and I would buy it in about two seconds.

On a final note... "Aint I a Stinker?"

KC Elbows
10-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Those members of the mob Arioch is talking about can buy chainwhips and other weapons to beat him with at www.martialartsmart.com :D

Yours truly,
member of the mob

Arioch7
10-09-2002, 08:02 PM
Thats what I'm talking about! :D

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Arioch -

"Art is my business"

Meaning what? You a dealer? Agent? Critic? Curator? Professor? Thief? Forger?

(I could use an in - can't everyone?)

Arioch7
10-09-2002, 10:57 PM
You are correct, that is way too much. :D

Alcohol and the internet do not mix very well.

Well, I did like what I saw and am looking forward to when you can post more of your stuff.

Looks like I cleaned this forum up from my bombastic attitude, now to search other areas of the web for my drunken hysterical rantings.

I must say that it was readable at least!

Chang Style Novice
10-10-2002, 07:11 AM
Whoah, chill, Arioch! "Theif" and "Forger" were just wisecracks, and the rest was simple curiousity.

My abstracts are too large of files to put on kfo and look decent - my favorite painting of mine, a diptych I call "Rooting" hasn't been photographed well yet. I've only painted about 50 oils in my entire life, and most of them are crap. I'd say about 15 of them are worth looking at. Before that all I did was some (looking back at them now, with some art education in me) pretty weak pencil drawings.

If you'd like to see more, email me.

KC Elbows
10-10-2002, 07:23 AM
Arioch, occasionaly need a ninja outfit in case you need to make a quick getaway from the fuzz after an art theft gone wrong? Try www.martialartsmart.com !!:D

GeneChing
10-10-2002, 09:33 AM
Yes this thread needs more links to www.martialartsmart.com. In fact, this whole forum needs more links since that's what pays the rent. But I can't do it all, so I rely on good members like KC Elbows to pitch in (although direct links like http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/sexyninja.html and http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/weapons.html are more effective - take note KC, you're well on your way to being an honorary got qi? crew member. Once you're in, you'll get a big fat hippy group hug that will make your cheeks reek of patchouli for daze :p ) I also rely on our sales peeps like Leslie, Johnny, Judy and Margie, but their just getting their feet moist with these got qi? threads. Hopefully, they'll break out soon and spread throughout the forum, carrying with them important messages from our sponsors.

You gotta admit, they all made a nice debut. I mean really, wouldn't you buy some martial arts gear from them?:D What other forum/supplier offers you such... such... service.

KC Elbows
10-10-2002, 09:44 AM
Ooooh, a group hug!!!!

Just the chance I need to cop a feel!!

Of course, Gene, on the day of the group hug, I'll expect you to wear one of these wonderful outfits from the sponsors at martialartsmart: http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/16nanjauniform.html

:eek: :eek: :D

ewallace
10-10-2002, 10:26 AM
KC is going to be a got Qi girl. :rolleyes:

JOHNNY
10-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ewallace
KC is going to be a got Qi girl. :rolleyes:
I second that.:D
Johnny

KC Elbows
10-10-2002, 12:22 PM
You both are just jealous cause you can't get in the Got Qi Girls' changing room.

rubthebuddha
10-10-2002, 01:08 PM
Gene's office? :confused:

JOHNNY
10-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
You both are just jealous cause you can't get in the Got Qi Girls' changing room.
Only if you knew and look where I work WWW.martialartsmart.com.
Johnny

Arioch7
10-10-2002, 03:28 PM
Okay, okay... you have won me over and I will make some purchases as soon as the month is out.

I do need some gear and I guess I was being a little bit to serious.

A thousand pardons, sometimes my mouth gets away from me.

www.martialartsmart.com :D

@PLUGO
10-10-2002, 06:12 PM
I still want to know what sort of [b]Art Business[/i] you're in...

M_ArtsMargie
10-10-2002, 07:44 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!
How is every one doing?
To All:
yea. like out of all of these weapons http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/newweapons1111.html
which one do you think will help you best protect your self? You would have to guess the one I think is the best. ke ke ke

Johnny****??????:( :confused: ? :confused: ? :confused: ? :confused:

Gene***Got a great idea for the forum that I want to tell you about. Leslie, Judy and I have thought of something so cool. Pitch it to you tomorrow. ;)

Where is Leslie at anyways? :confused:

T_ClawLeslie
10-10-2002, 07:54 PM
Wow, this thread sure has gotten long since the last time I've checked it out.

How is everyone doing?

Gene......We do have a good idea.

Margie....Hey. You know me. Working on that for when I have time.

Chang Style Novice
10-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Design Sifu -

Arioch said a page or two ago that he's a picture framer.

GeneChing
10-11-2002, 09:39 AM
If Judy, Leslie and Margie have an idea, that's very scary to me. Very scary.

Margie - I know what your favorite is - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-77.html - now can you guess mine?

JOHNNY
10-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Johnny****??????:( :confused: ? :confused: ? :confused: ? :confused:
what are you confused about Margie???

M_ArtsMargie
10-11-2002, 05:14 PM
Gene*****I can't say. But it is one of my favorites Only you know why!ke ke ke:)

Johnny:p :cool: :D****

Im so :o today. Hardly any calls today for me to answer. Nobody loves me. :( Just kidding. ke ke ke:D

M_ArtsMargie
10-12-2002, 12:53 PM
check us out in the Kungfu forum:)

GeneChing
10-14-2002, 09:10 AM
you go, girl!

GeneChing
10-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Margie is so :o She's waiting for your call. 1-800-824-2433! But you gotta buy something! Lonely Margie is waiting for your order!

;) ke ke ke

M_ArtsMargie
10-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Hey Gene, the idea is for some new t-shirts. Something with more of the got qi logos. Then us girls can sport them. yea......

yea guys, call and place a subscription order if you dont have one,
you should get one...the magazines are great

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 01:08 PM
yea the got qishirts should be white and maybe with water on them.
just playing
johnny

M_ArtsMargie
10-15-2002, 02:38 PM
JOHNNY****YOU ARE SO BAD

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 02:44 PM
This is BULLSH!T, you MODS will let this SH!T go on but STOP other Peeps THREADS!! I Think WE NEED NEW MODS!!!!!

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by xie li wong
This is BULLSH!T, you MODS will let this SH!T go on but STOP other Peeps THREADS!! I Think WE NEED NEW MODS!!!!!
I THINK YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THREAD THEN DONT READ IT.
Johnny
semper fidelis

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 03:11 PM
relax, xlw. tell your girlfriend that you need to switch to decaf. :p

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 03:18 PM
Johnny,
The ONLY things marines are good at is hitting "the beach" when a jar full of sand is thrown at a wall.

You wanna start this sh!t? We can go for days. Stop being stupid, with all your mod buddies. You guys that HARD UP for girl attention?

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:21 PM
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR.

JOHNNY

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 03:27 PM
Like i said, we can do this all day.

All i was trying to get acrossed is that all the mods are being *******s, and you start in with the whiny baby stuff. You really wanna do this?? We can. I doubt either one of us will come out looking good in the end!

Have a nice day!

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 03:28 PM
back to something resembling topicality ...

Gene -- any update on the video?

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:37 PM
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TROLL WHO WILL BE GONE BY TOMORROW. So enjoy the forum while you still can. Personal insults will not be tolerated. So get all your insults in. How old are you by the way and how do you contribute to society rich boy.
johnny

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:37 PM
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TROLL WHO WILL BE GONE BY TOMORROW. So enjoy the forum while you still can. Personal insults will not be tolerated. So get all your insults in. How old are you by the way and how do you contribute to society rich boy.
johnny

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 03:40 PM
Personal insults?? I think you're overly sensitive. :)

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:44 PM
no believe me I m not but when you insult me and the Marine corps which I pertain too then yes I take it personally . So unless you just came her to troll then it will soon end. If you came here to participate and make a contribution i suggest that you apologize or you can go away your choice.
JOHnny
Godspeed

Silumkid
10-15-2002, 03:49 PM
Some friendly advice, Johnny...

As a Moderator, it's bad form for you to break the rules that you are supposed to be enforcing. Calling members "p*ssy" and "worthless piece of sh*t" is hardly professional. You're supposed to be able to rise above all that.

Also, I doubt Gene would be very happy to see you threatening members. Mind you, I'm a Marine, too. I don't even get the "joke" about sand hitting the wall...so blow it off. Semper Fi! Remember your vows, brother.

Tell Gene I said Hi if you get a chance.

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by JOHNNY
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR. YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF S H I T
I work with the girls idiot and there my friends. you started this dumb a s s. And you are worth nothing you p u s s y.

How old are you by the way and how do you contribute to society rich boy.

JOHNNY

Hmmmm, nah, I don't think a owe you an apology....since i didn't INSULT YOU DIRECTLY...but you tried to insult me directly.....wow, I feel like i am in Kindergartedn again..........I wonder why that is :D

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 03:53 PM
well with your well thought out comment about the moderators you started this whole thing. then you insult the Marines which protect your way of life and you think I will not respond. Its yours choice and enjoy the forum for the rest of the day.
Johnny

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by JOHNNY
Its yours choice and enjoy the forum for the rest of the day.
Johnny

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are such a GOOD MOD! Let me retract every statement I have EVER said about the mods, you personally, EVERYTHING. I have seen the light.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get over yourself Johnny, YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. You think you're the best thing that comes on here because you "Have the power" or something. You think that sitting here cussing at me, and calling me names looks good for YOU. Think again Mod boy, because you've got another thing coming!!! ;)

KC Elbows
10-15-2002, 04:07 PM
If this is part of the promotional thing, I think it would be a lot better if we had a cat fight between margie and Gene's first. Hell, make it all the gotqi girls. I'm fairly certain the bulk of the members agree.

Silumkid
10-15-2002, 04:11 PM
Let the Jell-o ring of doom be opened!

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 04:12 PM
considering my thread re-jacking failed, i'll go with kc's.

yes, i'm all for catfights. especially when the video can be later ordered on martialartsmart (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/)

KC Elbows
10-15-2002, 04:15 PM
The people have spoken. No more Johnny's hairy legs and ugly mug! No more Xie Li Wong's unappealing visage. Bring us gotqi girls in white ninja outfits from www.martialartsmart.com !!

Silumkid
10-15-2002, 04:17 PM
Heck with the ninja outfits...I'm talking electrical tape and orange peels! Now we'd be talking Pay per View!

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:17 PM
Uh, speaking of White Ninja Outfits, are they the same ones as in Enter the Ninja? I saw that movie this weekend.......bad baaaaaad movie.......bad baaaaaad acting.....bad baaaaad fighting.......ugly uniforms!

~Wen~

Silumkid
10-15-2002, 04:18 PM
Wushu chik,

Sorry you had to be subjected to that. You have my condolences.

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:21 PM
Thank you, it as a most unbearable 99 minute experience, but i made it out unscathed! BARELY. The only good part about it......THE ENDING CREDITS! That's when I knew I was free!! But of course, the boys love it......the "inja" movies as they call them!!

~Wen~

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 04:23 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are such a GOOD MOD! Let me retract every statement I have EVER said about the mods, you personally, EVERYTHING. I have seen the light.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get over yourself Johnny, YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. You think you're the best thing that comes on here because you "Have the power" or something. You think that sitting here cussing at me, and calling me names looks good for YOU. Think again Mod boy, because you've got another thing coming!!! ;)
First off I do not know you nor did I ever do anything to you did I. You accused all the mods of doing a bad job for letting this thread go. Then you said that other "peeps" stuff was deleted. Then you said we need new moderators. Then when we respond you say we are full of yourselves and then insult me and the military with an ignorant remark. You are 25 and you act like this. YOu must have had a bad experience with the military or something. You can pm people you know instead of venting on the thread. I do not have the power on this thread. I moderate the street fighting area but I work with the owners of the forums so I do got pull. Anybody who insults me or the marine corps will catch flack. I just happen to moderate the forum which is a plus. Like I said enjoy the rest of the day.
johnny
Semper Fidelis
God speed

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey Johnny,
I know the owners of the forum too, does that mean i have pull?? If so, enjoy the rest of the day!! ;).

~Wen~

Silumkid
10-15-2002, 04:30 PM
What a useless debacle. Since it seems my prior post is pretty much being ignored (and I did so well on it, too), I would like to suggest that this thread be allowed to drop into oblivion, if not closed for the sheer uselessness and unnecessary waste of bandwidth space.

Any seconds?

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:31 PM
I SECOND!

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 04:32 PM
nope. it was, and is, a fun thread.

however, wen, you DON'T have more pull. the owners know you better. ;) :p

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 04:35 PM
seconds yes!!!

JOHNNY
then go play marine!! and leave the CMA to us!! :D

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
nope. it was, and is, a fun thread.

however, wen, you DON'T have more pull. the owners know you better. ;) :p

JEEZ, gotta always ruin a girls fun...... :p :cool: :D

~Wen~

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 04:49 PM
nah. i just think you should return to making fun of your cross-town mcdojo rival. doesn't he have his new fern form made up by now, to compliment his other oddball animal and plant forms (tree, oscelot, opossum, giraffe, african violet, etc.)?

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 04:52 PM
HA HA HA~
You know, after we posted his website, he took it down LOL. He's into NHB fighting now.....

~Wen~

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 04:59 PM
No Hurting my Boobies?

anyhoo, let's get back to the original topic (like i've been trying) ...

GENE: where's the darn video?

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 05:05 PM
Uh, ok, NOW i am really confused. There was a TOPIC on this thread???? :D

~Wen~

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik
Hey Johnny,
I know the owners of the forum too, does that mean i have pull?? If so, enjoy the rest of the day!! ;).

~Wen~
actually they are my employers. I work for tiger claw aka pioneer interstate. Which owns tcmedia and kung fu qigong forums. Which employs Gene and the rest of the staff next door to me.
JOHnny

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 05:17 PM
seconds yes!!!

JOHNNY
then go play marine!! and leave the CMA to us!! :D
Oh I feel so special and thanks for quoting me. I feel famous. And I do do ma but not kung fu though. LIke I said we are done talking. You insist on trolling. LIke I said I hope you enjoyed posting.
johnny

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 05:21 PM
Johnny,
You just don't know when to quit. Good job bringing the thread right back to being sh!tty again!! GOOD JOB!!!

And, by the way, I've been there quite a few times, I know a lot of them as well. Although I don't WORK for them, I do know them. Keep it up!! Just keep it up!!

~Wen~

M_ArtsMargie
10-15-2002, 05:26 PM
This thread was not made for name calling or any kind of profanity. We created this thread becuase the got qi girls game in demand. This is not the kind of service we want to provide. This is not us. This is not Tiger Claw or MartialArtsMart. So let's be cool. And take it easy for we all like to post on the forum. I would hate to ruin it for myself, johnny, every body at kungfu magazine, let along every ones else on here.
I am sorry guys. i did not want it to be like this. I don't want to delete it because I enjoy being a part of this forum. I am sorry.

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Nah girl,
Don't apologize. I personally don't understand the point of this thread either, but I don't understand the point of a LOT of threads on here!! It's not you, it's because of some of the mods on here. Nothing to do with you personally!! I understand completely where XLW is coming from, but Johnny was WAY out of line on this, WAY OUT OF LINE. But, that's just MY personal opinion.

Again, don't worry about it....it's not you. :)

~Wen~

GeneChing
10-15-2002, 05:31 PM
sillumkid, wushu chik & rubthebuddha - nice attempt at deflection. Very Tai Chi.

As for the most important point, I'd have to point my money on Gene's First. She's been training KF for years and is a former champion. Margie maybe younger and have reach more on her, but GF is very quick when she needs to be and surprisingly flexible. Still, this is all just theoretical so I'm mixing up the jello as we speak. Will cherry flavor do? ;)

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Wushu chik this does not involve you so please stay out of this. This thread was about nothing and still is. I did not start the beef and I will not back down neither. If you dont like the thread then please dont read. This thread was started by my co workers so yes it concerns me sorry. ON a good note if you do come by I would to meet you someday. You are acting like i did something to you.:confused: I have nothing against you but you seem to have something against me. If you have met our staff then great. That does not change anything with me and xie li wong. i have worked here for two years and the Marine corps means alot to me so when it is insulted it matter to me. It would be like insulting you about kung fu. I do appologize for clogging the thread about this and I will stop but you must understand how this affected me. i may have over reacted and I appoligize for that but it will not change my feelings on the person. I will keep this to pm.

Semperfidelis
Godspeed
johnny

xie li wong
10-15-2002, 05:33 PM
it's not you it's the Mods that keep closing the threads!!

so do not apologize!!

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 05:44 PM
sorry margie
I will keep my temper down for you. YOu know how i am and sorry for hijacking the thread with my drama. And for xi le wong you can pm me if you want. I am done with you.
johnny

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 05:46 PM
GENE~ Cherry flavor is the nectar o the Gawds!! ;)

Johnny,
Actually, this does involve me. I am one of the posters on here, and you were attacking someone else. This all started because of my thread that Design Sifu shut down. I quite honestly couldn't care less if he shut my thread down, because in all actuality, i could have just started another one!! :)

I have NOTHING against you personally. Next time I am down, i'll drop by, I have a few things to discuss with Gene anyway! THEY'RE GOOD GENE.....ALL GOOD!!!! ;) Anyways.....I don't know why you two go into it, but it's all because of my thread!! So, don't ban him or whatever.......he did it to defend moi!!

~Wen~

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 05:54 PM
Johnny,
The ONLY things marines are good at is hitting "the beach" when a jar full of sand is thrown at a wall.

You wanna start this sh!t? We can go for days. Stop being stupid, with all your mod buddies. You guys that HARD UP for girl attention?

Wushu this is what he wrote. Like I said this is what started me up. I hate people who are ungrateful for the military but live here.
I do this for everyone and might have to go to Kuwait soon cause of Iraq thing. I fight for everyone here and saying that is just ignorant. So If you think I was out of line then you are entitled to think that. I feel I was not but should of done it differently. Anyways no hard feelings towards you but you must see where I am coming from
Johnny
Semper FIdelis

@PLUGO
10-15-2002, 05:56 PM
You're still welcome to start another thred chick...

or you could PM me about the first... or not... no worries...

No my BIGGEST problem here (as we're all airing Beef) is the choice of Cherry Flavored Jello!!!

Did you know that red food coloring stays in your body for Years!!! or maybe that's just the red in marichino Cherries

I would much prefer a lime colored Jello product for wrestling in . . . :rolleyes:

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 05:57 PM
Oh, I don't deny what he said. I don't deny how you feel either. But i think it was more of a ploy to get you riled, and it worked!! People are people, take them for what they are. Let it slide!! People say stuff to me on here every day, and i usually just let it slide!! Unless they really **** in my cornflakes, then i get mad!! But, just learn to relax!!

~Wen~

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Design Sifu
You're still welcome to start another thred chick...

or you could PM me about the first... or not... no worries...

No my BIGGEST problem here (as we're all airing Beef) is the choice of Cherry Flavored Jello!!!

Did you know that red food coloring stays in your body for Years!!! or maybe that's just the red in marichino Cherries

I would much prefer a lime colored Jello product for wrestling in . . . :rolleyes:

Design,
Like i said, i didn't really care. I was just teasing you and you took it the wrong way. No worries. Doesn't bother me at all. If it did, i would have started another one :).

Cherry is the bomb! And, yes, you're right about the red food coloring.....but LIME?? REALLY SERIOUSLY?? Lime is disgusting....how about something like grape, or orange....ANYTHING BUT LIME!!!

~Wen~

@PLUGO
10-15-2002, 06:00 PM
I don't really think I took it any way . . .
...teasing or not . . . just thought I would reply as I was mentioned....

NOW, onto a much more important matter!!!
Visually, I think Red jellos just too played out... Why bother calling it cherry or strawberrie... & Lime color just POP's under a UV light!!!

I tell you I've seen some great San Fransisco Jello Matches (but that's another story) :p

but I'll never eat the stuff...

GeneChing
10-15-2002, 06:07 PM
You know, I banned xie li wong for a few minutes just now, but then I thought about it and unbanned him. Johnny asked me to ban him, and I'm pretty busy right now, so I did (I generally ban people when asked to do so by a moderator.) But then I remembered some interaction xlw and I had earlier on the Shaolin forum, and thought he still might have something good to contribute, despite his recent rants against moderators.

Now everyone here is upset with Johnny for losing his cool, but he's looking at getting shipped off to Iraq and every moderator lets one troll get under his skin once in a while. So let's leave it and go on. Hate to spoil such a delightful thread

Anyway, cherry jello is sinful not only because it's bone gelatin but also for all that red dye. That's what makes it so good for grudge matches. Maybe xlw and johnny need to get into a vat and work this out. Would you by that video rubthebuddha? How about you wushu chik?

Chang Style Novice
10-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Wow, last week this thread was off-topic, silly and full of happy people being friendly to one another. Now it's off-topic, silly, and full of rude, profane hostility.

Way to go guys! You ALL should be very proud of yourselves.

JOHNNY
10-15-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik
Oh, I don't deny what he said. I don't deny how you feel either. But i think it was more of a ploy to get you riled, and it worked!! People are people, take them for what they are. Let it slide!! People say stuff to me on here every day, and i usually just let it slide!! Unless they really **** in my cornflakes, then i get mad!! But, just learn to relax!!

~Wen~
i am very calm if you meet me. Comments about the Marines, family and my lady are the only things that get me mad. Anything else I could care less. And my aggresiveness comes from training. Cant help it they brainwashed me.:D Just playing. I need to calm down soometimes though I feel ya. Gene, Margie sorry for getting riled up but yall know how I am too!
Johnny:cool:

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 06:11 PM
hell yeah Gene, I'll vid it!! Just as long as I get to wrassel with someone too!! JELLO IS FUN TO WRASSEL IN!!!!! :D

~Wen~

wushu chik
10-15-2002, 06:14 PM
Anyways, lets get this thread back onto topic....Wait, what the hell was this thread about anyway?? Uh, who knows. Anyway, everyone start posting meaningless posts for the Got Qi girls to answer :D . That'll make all the KFO world ok!!!

I must go now, back to my Kingdom, so if you'll excuse me, I must be gone now!!

OH, I do have a q for the Got Qi girls......do you ALL work at MAM?? And, isn't Got Qi from another company??

~Wen~