PDA

View Full Version : reveal yourself josephina

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 08:14 PM
if you think you are better than me. have more information than me. your skill is better than mine. if i am such a joke to you, then reveal your self.

i have revealed myself and my background can easily be checked out. i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. see i have gotten your attention. and it is this type of controversy that sets things in motion. thanks for your help because when my project is complete, people will flock to see exactly what i have put out.

thanks for pushing me to strive forward to complete this project, because it will be a great pleasure to know that once it comes out you will lose sleep, toss and turn, and hate my guts even more.

your words mean nothing to me. your petty attack on my sifu was brushed off with a good laugh at your expense.

it is very funny how you attack from the shadows but are afraid to put your name on the line because you will be the one who turns out to be the fraud.

let me check your background. give me something. stop hiding.

prove who you are and put this drama to rest. i have told you everything you need to know about me.

fran

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 10:52 PM
If you want to know who I am, I am a very simple man. When I am hungry, I'd ask, "What is for dinner?", when I am lonesome I'd ask, "What about a cuddle?" and when I am tired I'd say, "Lets go to bed!". That is all there is to know about me, no more and no less.

Hey, don't get mad, channel that anger into your research work. Make it your life's mission to find out the truth about CLF. I can think of worse things to do with your life.

Good Luck!

Your Sisuk Joseph

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 11:08 PM
hey thanks sisuck.

:D

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 11:27 PM
I have a couplet for you. I hope you have a good sense of humour. I am just having a bit of fun at your expense, it beats watching television in the common room of this retirement village.

Your Sisuck Joseph

“graceful drops fly over when a drag queen wiggles his dick, strong smells release out when frank maccarthy wipes his ass.”

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 11:34 PM
so josephina, you are gay. you are talking about male appendages wiggling and about male buttocks and possible anal intrusion.

hey man, it's not that type of party josephina sisuck,

frank :eek:

extrajoseph
11-02-2001, 03:19 AM
"yik-wah-tik", "yik-wah-tik", it souds kind of weird, doesn't it?

Well, I guess you don't have much a sense of humour, so I wil go back to watch the rerun of Drunken Boxing II,

Good night, my fran.

Joseph

yik-wah-tik
11-04-2001, 10:11 PM
hope you like the movie.

thanks sisuck