PDA

View Full Version : Yuen Hai

extrajoseph
11-01-2001, 10:08 PM
Hi Frank,

Here is more research for you. As far as my record shows, Yuen Hai was not a disciple of Jeong Yim. He studied with Loong Gee-Choi instead. Loong was one of the oldest and best student of Chan Heung and he was a lot more senion and learned a lot more than Jeong. He and Koon Pak and Jeong headed the 3 main lines of CLF - Great Sage, Heroic Victory and Great Victory Hung Sing. My record shows Yuen Hai has a disciple (maybe his son) called Yuen Kam.

If your lineage has connection to Yuen Hai, then that would make your school a Heroic Victory Hung Sing Branch school instead of a Great Victory Hung Sing Branch school. If that is the case, you have little connection to Jeong Yim. Care to check it out and prove me wrong? I hate to see you barking up the wrong tree.

You maybe a lot more closer to King Mui than Futshan. Does that make you feel uncomfortable? You may have to make further changes to the final version of the American Hung Sing Gwoon! Maybe you don't need the Green Grass Monk any more!

Whatever you write, Frank, please do it in a scholarly way, people are not as stupid as you think and there are clear records if you know where to look.

BTW, Cho, Choi and Chui is the same surname, you know Chinese, it is not an easy language.

Joseph

yik-wah-tik
11-01-2001, 11:30 PM
joseph, you are nothing but a fool.

yuen hai was a direct student to jeong yim, and not to loong chi choy. this is another attempt at you trying to sidetrack me. but even in your fellow classmate doc fai wong's book yuen hai is known as a direct student to jeong yim.

in fut san there are records and stories told of yuen hai and also that he and chan ngau sing were good friends.

believe me, i have my information already, and i am only checking to see if there are any other stories.

your addition that yuen hai was a chan family member is full of ****. fut san, singapore, and guangzhou, and other places recognize yuen hai as jeong yim's disciple.

if you have ever seen our clf, not doc fai wong, my sifu and myself and the rest of my classmates, you would automatically know we are of the hung sing branch of fut san clf. for one, our beginning s to our sets are identical to fut san and to no chan family or heroic victory branch, fut san automatically knew we were fut san hung sing based on the opening and closing of our sets. what is in between makes no difference.

on video of my sifu's first trip to fut san the fut san and american hung sing branches openings and closing are almost twin like. i knew at first glance we found our roots.

no chan family set does the same opening, of closing, not even lee koon hung's lineage, or any other. professor lau bun is a 3rd generation master of hung sing choy lee fut. jeong yim was his sigung. if it were any other way then professor lau bun would have made the correction.

if this is still not true for you josephina, then if lau bun was a member of the chan family, then why did he use the hung sing as we have it today when no other chan family member ever has?

you have no idea on my family lineage, and you really should stop making assumptions. you will always be safe in your shadows.

remember, my family lineage has been verified thru fut san hung sing. our roots are too strong for you to uproot.

there is too much clarity, and you need to accept that.

but it's not really ever about the history when it comes to competence, i may be stupid to you, but if my gung fu is good then who cares about your ranting and ravings?

i doubt you know choy lee fut, and if you do, then it would be worthless. shadowwarrior!

thanks sisuck joseph,

fran :D

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

extrajoseph
11-02-2001, 03:10 AM
You have so many names.

I did not say Yuen Hai is a Chen Family member. I said he studied with Loong Gee Choi and not Jeong Yim, that is all. You know Fran (it sounds gay), try to establish your family lineage according to openning and closing sequence a form is not a very reliable method.

It is true I have no idea of your family lineage and I have no Chinese record on Lau Bun, but I do have documented evidence of Yuen Hai's backgroud and if you choose not to believe me then it is fine with me.

Well, I tried.

Joseph

extrajoseph
11-02-2001, 08:22 AM
Gee, that Jackie Chan is good!

I have one more little thing for you to think about. If Futshan Hung Sing can't even verify Tong Shek's death, how reliable do you think their verification of your family lineage would be?

An interesting question, woludn't you say?

Joseph

extrajoseph
11-02-2001, 08:48 AM
If I were you, I would only believe half of what DFW says in his book.

Joseph

"graceful drops fly over when a drag queen wiggles his dick - strong smells release out when frank maccarthy wipes his ass."

oops, it should be:

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail - strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

Serpent
11-04-2001, 12:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
our beginning s to our sets are identical to fut san and to no chan family or heroic victory branch, fut san automatically knew we were fut san hung sing based on the opening and closing of our sets. what is in between makes no difference.
[/quote]

Hahaha! Oh, stop it, Frank - you're killing me here!

yik-wah-tik
11-04-2001, 10:06 PM
joseph, sisucker,

you don'y have anything on yuen hai. if you do then it came from dfw book. i can assure you you have nothing on yuen hai.

if you do then answer these questions:

where is he from?

when did he die?

where did he open his school?

why did he leave his original homeland?

what crimes did they want him for?

there was one fight he was in and killed someone. how did he kill them and did he use a weapon?

come on sisucker joseph, inform me?

remember, i have already did my research. if you claim to have this information, then prove yourself.

you claim that my info is wrong, but you have yet still to prove your claims. you have dates, but show me proof. don't spout off dates. give me hard evidence.

if you can't answer these questions, you are just a loser with a capital "L".

back your **** up josephina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your nephew,

fran- frank-frankie-franklint-franklinicino.

oh yeah, you supposedly pointed out the couplets being wrong on my webpage, but my signature is correct. so that means people can make mistakes.

but you are so bitter and so full of hatred you have to pick on so small stuff.

get a lif

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"