PDA

View Full Version : my plan

friday
10-13-2002, 07:43 PM
first of all here is my goal:

1) in the end open a school, teach kung fu.
2) have a good knowledge of and practise chinese medicine on the side.
3) continue to train and excel at kung fu

Process/Steps:

1) I'm going to get some questions answered and apply to be a part-time student at UTS in Sydney for CHinese medicine. I hvae to work fulltime next year so I can't do it fulltime, i'm getting too old for that too.
2) continue to train locally, overseas in my hk sifu's gwoon, ask for acceptance by this Chinese Dr i know who has the most amazing medical abilities to learn from him.
3) improve fighting ability against all styles, no styles, etc :P via training with MMA, Kung fu, japanese stylists, etcetc. upgrading fighting ability in local school and in HK.
4) potentially not get married have kids kinda thing :(
5) always being ethical and honourable

i'm see major moves when i'm 30...around my midlife crisis period so might as well get all the major changes and adjustments out of the way together :P

all constructive comments are welcome :)

Skarbromantis
10-13-2002, 07:53 PM
Good plan , now all you have to do is stick to it :D

Skard1

LEGEND
10-13-2002, 08:45 PM
Here's mine! Hide behind peeps until the sniper is caught! 1.5 more years before I grad. Get a ft job in IT again. YIKES!!! Teach martial arts PT!!! Sleep with many many asian girls...from there I'm lost. ****!

BJJISTHEBEST
10-13-2002, 11:50 PM
well what do i say i just wanna go to every kung fu school in sydney and beat the crap out of lame asses like you "i wanna be a crappy kung fu practicioners and save people and be honourable and **** like that" what you crappy kung fu practicioners need to learn is how eat crap for breakfast why dont you try to learn something useful all chinese martial arts are a load of belony and to all you stupid kung fu practicioners out there who believes in chi are dumb asses because i know the secret of chi i can make it come out of my bum and people run away period.
evdience has mounted kung fu is crap just download MMA vs kung fu from mcdojo and youll see

joedoe
10-14-2002, 12:00 AM
Cool - the troll is from Sydney. Just down the road from me too :)

friday
10-14-2002, 12:22 AM
hmmmm BJJ u know how to read? pls take note of the use of the word 'constructive'. Don't know about your martial arts but I think you might need an education in english :).

if you live in Concord, sydney u might be training with Elvis's place. Ive also begun to train with some MMA guys which include BJJ, and your welcome to display your skills depending on whether anyone wants you there due to your anger mangement issues. :)

if u continue to attack this thread of mine and insult, my sifu's, style kung fu in general, etc. I'll be forced :( sadly to put such a highly educated and intelligent member with so much to share of the KFO forum on my iggy list. that will mean two ppl all together. isn't it luvly to be placed in the same batch of ppl as Ego? :)

ged
10-14-2002, 02:05 AM
good luck with your plan, friday.

diego
10-14-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by friday
to be placed in the same batch of ppl as Ego? :)

LOFL

& why isnt Ego and Ralek Banned yet Gene?...Hmmm

BJJISTHEBEST
10-14-2002, 02:21 AM
Oh know looks like i made you a bit emotional, dont worry i was just talking about kung fu in general it wasn't aimed at you even though your a stupid kung fu practicioner. Wow looks like you do know you're martial arts what a guess know you know where i train at sinosic perosh martial arts did it take you a long time to realise that poor baby, as for you career of being a kung fu practicioner instructor how would it make you feel to know that youe system of martial art is inferior in ever way possible.
As for being a kung fu instructor, you wish buddy i bet your one of those dudes who trained maybe 1 year intensively and reckon your king know it all in the martial arts field, what makes you qualified to be a kung fu instructor haaaaaaaaaaa, youve applied for uts so obviously youre just a teenager or early to late 20's im guessing from what ive heard unless you paid mr stupid jim fung 10 thousand bucks to learn bull **** wing chun in 2 years what makes you qualified, you're just another try hard wannabe martial arts instructor i bet you did that kung fu instructor thing over the net where they send you videos and **** and give you an instructor certificate in the end from what i've heard kung fu takes years to master, by all means i even have to admit that a kung fu master can probably do pretty well against a red belt or a professor in bjj but kung fu takes around 50 years to perfect, have you been training for 50 years or are you just another jin fung wing chun wannabe why dont you ask your self this question before you decide to be an instructor, ok you know what i challenge you to a match if you can beat me then i will never criticise you again because that would mean you're a master or something so what do you say wannabe insturctor are you willing to talk the talk and walk the walk or are you just too scared

diego
10-14-2002, 02:29 AM
Oh know looks like i

its oh no...what are you like a renassiance poet?.

friday
10-14-2002, 02:45 AM
BJJ,

:) off to the iggy list u go

hey diego,

hows it going?

friday

jon
10-14-2002, 02:46 AM
friday

Best of luck with your plan:)
Still im not so sure about avoiding a wife and family, that would seem like a bit of a tragic sacrifice.
Kung Fu should compliment and improve your life, it should not prevent you from doing the things you enjoy.

BJJISTHEBEST
You obviously really need a good hug, luckly your a groundfighter. Why not simply ask one of your many training partners if you can strip down to your underwear and then roll about on the floor with each other untill your nice and sweaty?
Maybe if you get really lucky you will be able to wrap your legs around his waist, or maybe even get a 'mount' in.

I never get why fourteen year old kids who's only experience is playing hugging games with other fourteen yo feel they have some peace of the puzzle that no one else has gotten yet.

"i just wanna go to every kung fu school in sydney and beat the crap out of lame asses like you"
* As if you would have what it even takes for a start. This statement reads to me as: " im a scared little boy who feels the need to put down others to make myself feel good"

"what you crappy kung fu practicioners need to learn is how eat crap for breakfast "
* Which you do by playing huggys under a bunch of rules which prevent any serious injury. Yeah right keep telling me how hard you are, its really working.

"evdience has mounted kung fu is crap just download MMA vs kung fu from mcdojo and youll see"
* Yeah evidence has mounted.
Do you see ANY 'deliberate' groundfighing in...
Military training, police training, personal protection services, security services, anti-terrorism or basicaly anywhere else where being able to take an attacker OUT not 'down' is paramont?

Go back to your UFC fanboy events and do some more starring at the many posters of your hero's that adorn your walls. Then hope to god you never get in REAL life or death situation and your only training is rolling on the ground looking for a submission.

To the other serious bjj player im just having a go at this kid please dont take my comments personaly. I know well many of you are very respectable martial artists who put a lot of time and energy into your training. I happen though to also believe that punks like this kid are doing you guys a great disservice.

BJJISTHEBEST
10-14-2002, 02:49 AM
Jon you pakua wannabe why dont you go palm strike yo mammas ass at least thats what i did to your mum anyway. another kung fu wannabe you and friday are obviously bum chums i've read you're posts and your calling me fat you spend more time on the net than you do at training fat boy, why dont you go return to your protective shell of isolation and let martial arts be done by real men, pakua wnnabe, by the way your sifu is an old *** bull**** artist

jon
10-14-2002, 03:03 AM
BJJISTHEBEST

Yeah brilliant, obviously im dealing with a mastermind of 'ya mum' insults. This should be fun!

If your gonna make momma jokes at least make them funny.
You know like 'your mumma so fat i have to roll the b_tch in flour to find the wet spot' and stuff.

On a more serious note did the many hommosexual conatations in your art which i just pointed out have a bad effect on you? Your resorting to insults where as before you were still ammazing us with your interlectual genius.
After all not every arts favored postion is the 'rear mount' let alone encouraging people who are supposed to be fighting to roll around on the floor.

Or maybe it was the fact that you have obviously dug your self way to deep and are now asking for a shovel?

Got anymore brilliantly constructed insults or uneducated factless opinions that you would like to bestow on me?

diego
10-14-2002, 03:06 AM
Well Jon, if we are going to be elegant bout it...Personnally i have always felt:Turn that fatass sideways, stretchmarks look like the US Highways"Qote Bob Digi!.;)

Hello Friday, Please check your E-Mail shortly, i wish to discuss Defensive hands with you:cool:
Peace

diego
10-14-2002, 03:10 AM
Friday please PM me a email address, as you no:D Know you dont have that ft open here at kfo!,?.

vingtsunstudent
10-14-2002, 03:13 AM
BJJISTHEBEST
hey big mouth ****stick, if you've got the balls post your real name and i'll ask a good friend of mine who travels down to train with anthony on saturdays if he knows who you are and if you've got one ounce of credibility, my bet is you are one of the wanna bees but never will be so shut the **** up loser.
funny thing is most of the bjj guys up hear in newcastle are good guys with much better manners than the odvious half wit you are.
me personally, well i don't train to much or to hard these days but i'm always willing to have a bit of fun if you ever want to travel up this way and show me what you've got.
why don't you show some of the guys you train with your behaviour on here and see what they think of you, my bet is they'll write you off as a cockhead as well.
regards
anthony coleman(aka vts)

jon
10-14-2002, 03:32 AM
rofl
Darn i love reading your posts Anthony, you always bring a big grin to my face.
I have to get up to Newcastle soon and have a bash around and some beers with you. I havent been up for ages and im starting to get that whole beach withdrawls thing going on:(
Anyway hope your well and feeling fine.

PS to ALL of us Aussies.
After everything thats happened in Bali over the last few days this is proberly the last thing we should be doing right now. I really hope that no one on this board is affected and if so then they have my deepest sympathys.
Peace to all...
To those 'choosen' few who feel the need to force the world to hear there point of view by inflicting acts of mindless violence...
Blowing up our loved ones does not help your cause!
Jon

Souljah
10-14-2002, 04:32 AM
Forget BJ and his babyish remarks.
Friday, your plan sounds good, just hope you follow it through, you planning to be a bit like wong fei hung then? hehe joking :D

No really it sounds great. How close are you to some of tyhese goals?

vingtsunstudent
10-14-2002, 04:56 AM
hi jon
as always it is good to here from you my friend.
yes, what has occured is definitely not good.
my thoughts are with all those who are suffering.
i have many good memories of end of year footy trips and i feel esp. for those who were only trying to enjoy what should have been the best of times. so many young lives lost is truely a shame.
one of my friends arrived home yesterday after only flying in to bali last thursday, i have not seen him yet but i'll bet he has no good to tell of his holiday(in hell as would now seem)

BJJISTHEBEST
perhaps you know some of my friends - mick barton and luke besson(lukes in hawaii at the moment staying with one of the gracies cousins) who if memory serves travel and train there quite a bit, if so they might be able to set you staight on the fact that not all kung fu fighters have no skills but then again with your arrogant little mind probably not.
vts

sweaty_dog
10-14-2002, 11:01 AM
Hi friday, I hope you can achieve your goals. Don't give up hope on the missus and family though!

BJJ, don't you have some situps to do? Punctuation is on the right near the shift key if you were wondering.

jon, I really think you can chase off a troll like this without running down BJJ, at least come up with something more original than "You touch each other you must be gay". Some parts of the US army learn BJJ now by the way. If you are still doing the San Shou I would love to train with you guys (if I can fit it in!).

jon
10-14-2002, 03:11 PM
sweaty_dog
My appologies, my comments where only meant to stir up our young friend here. They were not meant to be taken as serious slights. Like many others i have a healthy level of respect for groundfighting and have a training partner who uses BJJ. Ive even tried to pick up a few of his tricks.

The whole 'gay' thing was just a silly shot at the fact that all arts have things which are not exactly 'hardcore'. Either way im sorry if my comments came off badly.

You are more than welcome to come and do some San Shao with us but we havent had our gym for a while so we have been training at the Gardens. If your willing to come down then feel free but if not im sure we will be having one of our little 'meetings' before too long and ill try and get you an invite.
All the best
Jon

diego
10-14-2002, 03:36 PM
What happenned in Bali?.

joedoe
10-14-2002, 04:53 PM
Big bombs went off in 2 night clubs. Almost 190 confirmed dead. Lots of Aussies over there.

Ryu
10-14-2002, 05:37 PM
BJJ, damm, son, I can't understand a word you're saying. As a BJJ practitioner myself I can only hope your grappling skill isn't as bad as your grammar. Jeez... Learn how to escape from chokes...it sounds like they're messing up your functioning braincells.

"Do you see ANY 'deliberate' groundfighing in...
Military training, police training, personal protection services, security services, anti-terrorism or basicaly anywhere else where being able to take an attacker OUT not 'down' is paramont?"

Yes, quite a few actually.
Though I guess you were just trying to troll the troll with this...

Ryu