PDA

View Full Version : Old Jong

Martial Joe
10-14-2002, 09:18 PM
I see you took the walking fossil coment into effect haha:D .

yenhoi
10-15-2002, 06:59 AM
:eek:

old jong
10-15-2002, 02:56 PM
I found that funny so I decided to follow with your idea a little bit! ;)

yuanfen
10-15-2002, 04:45 PM
Old Jong- Its Mike Tyson and falling steps isnt it- i.e., when he was a little more mobile than he was in his last outing?

S.Teebas
10-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Tyson threw that last fight anway.

yuanfen
10-15-2002, 05:47 PM
I dont think so. There would have beena lot more money ahead for him if he won. Did you see his face? The final knockout was the real Mc Coy. I was "hoping" that Tyson would win (never mind
the reasoning) but he has bulked up but slowed down, He still has the power- but the delivery system for getting in with someone much taller and bigger just wasnt there. If they fought again- the money wouldnt be the same but the results are likely to be the same. Lots of talent thrown away with bad trainers and training of late. I am nota fan of Lewis but he hasa powerful ramrod of a jab and power in both hands and he keeps cool.
The younger Klitckhko is also big and strong but Lewis would demolish him unless K gota lucky punch in asa starter. As Rahman and another guy(McCall?) has shown Lewis's jaw has its weakness. Its all pugilistic chess. In kung fu language- its an external sport but a very skillfull one nevertheless-till the concussions outweigh the clarity. But in the dark- old jong's fossil would go to work. It had already takena chunk of Lewis's knee...
and of course Holyfelds ears- practically broke Botha's elbow....
Hannibal- you lose!

old jong
10-15-2002, 06:05 PM
Tyson was the ''T-Rex'' in his times!...He punched (and still can punch) very hard but I think his greatest skill was defense!
Almost nobody could touch him in his prime.As if his head was always outside his opponent range. (.....!) (http://store2.yimg.com/I/titleboxing_1708_3210397)