PDA

View Full Version : Pei Mei (Pak Mei) Chi Kung

EAZ
11-04-2001, 01:26 PM
A very sensitive, secretive issue, for which I understand all reserved and guarded comments given:

Are you aware of any specific Chi Kung exercice sequence belonging to Pei Mei (Pak Mei) School?

Are you aware of any Chi Kung practices adopted by Pei Mei Schools as considered compatible with our practice?

Understand that I am not talking about martial exercices that serve dual purpose health/energy and martial power, of which there are lots of in Pei Mei.

I am talking about sequences comprised of a series of movements that could be compared with (these are JUST EXAMPLES):
- Dhamma Chi Kung
- Yi Kin Kinh (sorry don't know translation)
- Blue (or Green?) Dragon Energy

Once again any very guarded or reserved comments welcome. It goes without saying that I do not wish to trade recepies online, and do not expect to. I just want to get a feel if a) other schools have similar practices as mine, b) other schools teach a cohesive complete system

EAZ

fiercest tiger
11-04-2001, 01:30 PM
Green dragon chi kung i believe its called!

i also have a book on pak mei chi kung... :D

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

feldor
11-04-2001, 05:52 PM
I am aware of 2 specifically. Unfortunately, I cannot share them.
But, I can say that one is a still posture, and the other is likened to sort of a blend of Yang Tai Chi and I-Chuan.

Hope this helps.

Charles
BFP :D

feldor
11-04-2001, 05:54 PM
Is this the same book that was a "gift" that you mentioned before? Just curious.

How's it going mate? :D

EAZ
11-04-2001, 06:09 PM
understand completely your discression, thank you for your imput.

fiercest tiger
11-05-2001, 01:31 AM
yes it was a gift!

i hope your not talking about lacy's meds..? hahahaha ;)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

feldor
11-05-2001, 04:20 PM
Bite your tongue!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Were I down under, I would thrash you!.....hehe

Just a Bai Mei friend... Not an idiot!.. ;)

Have a Great Day Man!
Charles :D

fiercest tiger
11-05-2001, 11:55 PM
bit my tongue in half, hahahaha

you have a gooooooooooood day mate! :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Yum Cha
11-06-2001, 02:25 AM
yes. A still exercise and a soft exercise. I'm not sure they are unique to Pak Mei.

One is similar to an Indian exercise called "Goondalini Fire." One is a warm up, warm down Chi Gung exercise.

Ever heard the legend that Pak Mei could withdrawl his testicles up into his body?

:eek:

fiercest tiger
11-06-2001, 03:17 AM
grandmaster ip soy of chow gar southern mantis can suck his testies up!

kewl ;)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-06-2001, 04:46 AM
eaz what level you on,if you don't mind or have you completed most forms? :)

fiercest tiger
11-06-2001, 05:37 AM
are you a guy or a girl? :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

EAZ
11-06-2001, 11:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yum Cha:
yes. A still exercise and a soft exercise. I'm not sure they are unique to Pak Mei.

One is similar to an Indian exercise called "Goondalini Fire." One is a warm up, warm down Chi Gung exercise.

Ever heard the legend that Pak Mei could withdrawl his testicles up into his body?

:eek:[/quote]

Interesting, thank you. Yes I was told of Testicles withdrawl technic of Pei Mei. It is related to (I try to translate into ENglish) the "exploit of the male virgin" (sounds awful in English), a specific series of top secret internal Chi Kung technics for Pei Mei practicioners. This (testicle feat) is outward manisfestation of success of practice.

At leat this is my understanding.

I have been practicing 12 years, however I spent at least 5 of those travelling, with little practice during that time. I have learnt all forms before master level (see previous post on hierarchy of belts...) comprising my lineage with the exception of Dia Sak (fighting/killing on the ground) which I only know half of. Thus I am an old student, relatively speaking.

I only practice 2 times a week now as I have 2 young children, 6 months and 2.5 years, who require high maintenance... I hope to resume more practice in a year or so, there is so much to practice...

Having now done "monk disrobes" in front of you all now... :-)

BIU JI
11-06-2001, 02:48 PM
With regards to your travelling, was this a type of Kanes "WALK THE EARTH " type travell? Sounds like you went travelling with your kung fu to search out other schools or you just did that on the way !

Excuse the questions and understand the reluctance to divolge any but hey, we're a lovable lot as you can see !! We're all brothers and sister !! ;)

Ginger Fist
11-06-2001, 03:58 PM
--- eaz what level you on,if you don't mind or have you completed most forms?

susie-foo, what schools have u closed down as claimed, if u don't mind p)ussy hakka boy :D

EAZ
11-06-2001, 04:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIU JI:
With regards to your travelling, was this a type of Kanes "WALK THE EARTH " type travell? Sounds like you went travelling with your kung fu to search out other schools or you just did that on the way !

Excuse the questions and understand the reluctance to divolge any but hey, we're a lovable lot as you can see !! We're all brothers and sister !! ;)[/quote]

Do not worry I do not take myself to seriously. I merely moved around alot for work or study, and have settled down for now in Paris for the past 4 years.

I do try to meet as many Pak Mei practicioners that I can. My next goal might be to visit the people in AMsterdam. I'd like to visit people in the UK but they seem a bit secretive and so far have been unable to get a name or an address...

Yum Cha
11-07-2001, 01:57 AM
One of the things that Sifu says about the Pak Mei powers, I hesitate to call them Chi Gung, as that is a different study, is that you need to practice daily for 20 years or better to develop the powers.

Having two little ones and a job myself, I've resigned myself to the reality of the situation...

FT, you're a full-timer, you game??

;)

fiercest tiger
11-07-2001, 05:10 AM
20 years goes to fast, i can try. :D

are you talking ging powers or just hei gung, breathing techniques? :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Yum Cha
11-07-2001, 06:03 AM
"The Fire"

Not sure what the "proper" name is. A power that can be used to destroy as well as heal. :eek:

Lets see, if you got started now, you might be burning by your fifties!

We can chat over lunch next week...

fiercest tiger
11-07-2001, 08:44 AM
is that like the feeling when i pee? ;) :eek:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Ginger Fist
11-11-2001, 08:11 PM
so susie-foo, u lil 'ol p)ussy hakka boy, i'm sure people are waiting 4 ur answer naming all the schools u closed down ;)

as they r closed, there's no secret to reveal, & the schools u closed down would b? :rolleyes:

silent runs the p)ussy hakka boy when he is trapped & cannot squirm, lie his way out. maybe u will do as ur people do and just run away. u know, another country, or in ur case, another forum :D :D :D

Yum Cha
11-12-2001, 01:30 AM
Sifu told me there's nothing wrong with naming the following exercises:

Yek Gan Geng Dong Gung

Do Gau Sui Jau Tin Geng Gung.

A moving and a still internal energy form that is part of our system. Anybody familiar with these? (Sorry about the spelling).