PDA

View Full Version : Global Clf Meet 2002

SETANSI
10-16-2002, 10:30 AM
JUST WONDERING ARE ANY FORM MEMBERS OUT THERE PLANING ON ATTENDING THE 16TH ANIVERSERY MEET OF THE SELANGOR HONG SHENG GOON IN KUALA LUMPUR. IF SO
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON TRAVELING TO MALAYSIA IN LIGHT OF THE RECENT BOMBINGS IN BALI

yik-wah-tik
10-18-2002, 01:33 PM
i should be going to the meet, and i will be going alone. i have no worries because i am known throughout asia now and will be amongst many friends from the hung sing family.

but there is a small chance that i cannot go.

frank

SETANSI
10-18-2002, 04:09 PM
FRANK SIFU
IF YOU GO I SHOULD SEE YOU IN KUALA LUMPUR. I ALREADY HAVE MY PLANE TICKETS AND AM JUST WAITING ON MY PASSPORT.
THERE IS A BIG BUK SING MEET IN CHINA (GONG JOW spelling?) THE WEEK BEFORE. WILL YOU BE ATTENDING ALSO?

AS I HAVE ALREADY DROPED MY BREAD ON AIR FARE THE ACTIONS OF EVIL WO/MEN WILL NOT KEEP ME AWAY BUT MY FAMILY IS MORE THAN A BIT CONCERNED OF MY TRAVEL PLANS.

GREEN GRASS forever
the monk that is

alecM
10-19-2002, 11:19 AM
It looks as if you will be meeting my sifu Edmund Ng (Ng Hoo Tak) some of our schools students twice on your trip to Asia, My sifu's been invited to the Buk Sing get together in China as well as the Hung Sing gathering in Malaysia.