PDA

View Full Version : Bagua in Massachusetts

Buddy
10-17-2002, 08:44 PM
Hi All,
Sorry if this is commercial. Normally I don't prefer to bring any attention to myself (sorry I don't know any of you and that's important to me that I do) but at one point someone from near by to me (you corresponded with Taoboxer) maybe Weymouth or so (sorry Massachusetts) and were going to try a class. I gave you an invitation and you never showed. You sounded very enthusiastic but nothing happened. Why? I don't particulary like this sort of thing. Not that I don't mind sharing info but I don't like typing and I typed to you alot ( for me). Please come by my class (for free the first time) and see our group. That goes for anyone in the general NE area. ****her from that I've done but mostly people aren't serious. I won't post much more because I'm not too certain about this forum (and my business is real estate and teaching people privately and I only teach people who are sincere and they all end up my family.
Cheers,
Buddy
Ps I don't read this forum so look me up at www. lungmen.org

BAI HE
10-23-2002, 07:03 AM
Was it me?
I live in Pembroke and am very enthusiastic about coming.
There was not much PM or contact between us so it may have been another
party.
I was going to stop in, but I got laid off July 15th and have as of yet have not found suitable employment. I have very distict skills in an industry that is dying right now.
I am really looking forward to joining your group when I get on my feet though!
If you could PM me the class cost, maybe I could pick up a part time job to cover it.
Anyway, I'm not sure I was the person you were referring to, but give Walter and Taoboxer my best and enjoy the upcoming holiday season.

Warm Regards,
Peter

P.S. Is the Real Estate gig a new job? If it is best of luck with it !

Walter Joyce
10-23-2002, 08:09 AM
Hi Pete :)

BAI HE
10-23-2002, 08:49 AM
Hey Walter, hope all is well and practice is hard!