Your a man.

Sorry guys.

Mr Punch
10-18-2002, 09:22 AM
Dood, welcome to KFO!

This is common knowledge.

eulerfan
10-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Isn't "Stacey" also a guy's name? I've known guys with that name. Being a guy with the name Stacey will make a fairly good fighter out of you, btw.

DelicateSound
10-18-2002, 10:48 AM
Your grammar is incorrect.

Your point is true.

Stacey
10-18-2002, 11:55 AM
whats your point?

How about using your time for a better cause.

www.nationalcasa.org

If you have the deductive powers to guess that I'm a man, I'm sure you can serve a good cause with great effect.

yenhoi
10-18-2002, 01:29 PM
I know a guy named stacey, I hired him to move my parents from one side of town to the other. Big fat dude witha huge truck and horse trailer.

PHILBERT
10-18-2002, 11:42 PM
Sorry Martial Joe, I gotta do it. (http://123lol.netfirms.com/k/lastweek.jpg)

As for Stacey? (http://www.nmgoh.com/pics/genepool.jpg)

When Stacey first arrived, didn't he/she/it act like a girl?

Chang Style Novice
10-19-2002, 12:31 AM
Stacey Keach is pretty macho.

Budokan
10-19-2002, 07:27 AM
Yes, when Stacey first arrived he/it pretended to be a girl.

Stacey
10-19-2002, 09:20 AM
actually, now I'm pretending to be a man. The fact is that I'm a teenage mutant ninja turtle. But if I came out and said that no one would believe me.

I'm Donatello. Ninjitsu was working out fine, and I was pretty good with the bo-staff. Well back in the comic days I could kill people, but then in the movie, our ninjitsu started to fail. Leo would "cut" people and his katanas would only strike, with no cutting whatsoever. I couldn't bust teeth, but rather pole vault flying push kick. I felt like a shrunken turtle.

It was after this that I started mantis. Now I can break necks and rip testicles and I feel much more fullfilled spiritually.

Please don't give me too much vice. Remember that I learned all about humans by watching T.V. in the sewer, so I'm really not properly socialized. However Master Splinter has taught me a lot.

PS. The "Older Woman" was April O'Neil.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-19-2002, 01:17 PM
i like stacy. but i like ralek too so my opinion probably don't count for much.

Budokan
10-19-2002, 04:10 PM
"actually, now I'm pretending to be a man. " --Stacey

Wow. You came right out and admitted it.

Probably the first accurate thing you've said on these forums.

Leonidas
10-19-2002, 04:47 PM
im just plum confused now.

Skarbromantis
10-19-2002, 05:01 PM
Chicks with di(ks, wow I have seen it all now!

African Tiger
10-19-2002, 05:05 PM
Chicks with di(ks, wow I have seen it all now!

SK - no Greenwich Village or West Hollywood where you live? There's a lot of that going around...

ewwwwwwwwwww

Stacey
10-19-2002, 08:10 PM
well, I'm male, just not a man. I'm part of an oppressed minority that is forced to live in the sewers and only come out in disguise. On top of that affirmative does not include other species. To make matters worse, I have turtle d1ck. Its really hard to explain. I'm not quite sure how I use it. I think I have to open my shell someway. but it sure makes putting the moves on April difficult.

can any biologist here tell me how turtles make love?

She likes my fat fingers, but I want to feel something too.

Skarbromantis
10-19-2002, 08:25 PM
SK - no Greenwich Village or West Hollywood where you live? There's a lot of that going around...

I never though I would see it on KFO!!

Stumblefist- Don’t worry I think Stacy’s the only hermaphrodite on board, but I could be wrong...Gene are the gals packing anything else we should know about? :D

Skard1

PHILBERT
10-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Stumblefist
Now i'm all shattered and insecure.
What about Margie and the got Qi girls? Can I trust them?.

Well considering Gene and Johnny knows them personally, yes. They also model for the Martial Arts supply store.

Stacey
10-19-2002, 09:22 PM
how do YOU know..how does he. Unless he's gone down on them, I woulnd't trust it.

I knew a girl growing up, that took hormones and got surgery and is a man now. You have no way of knowing. This makes you wonder what you can know. And the thought that you might not be sure about anything makes you feel powerless and your afraid of that.

That women from Aliens is a man. Sugorni Weaver. XY chormosomes, but with messed up testosterone receptors. As a result, she looks like a women, but by genotype is male. You know many cultures aren't as hung up on gender. IF gender equality existed for us, we woudn't either.

We all thought Neal Cameroen hated child molester and found out that he was one. How quaint and mysterious this world can be.

KungFuGuy!
10-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Haha, look at stacey try to down-play.
You tried so hard to be a girl, but failed. You even talked about having sex with men.
For those that care, stacey started out trolling here as Nutt'n'honey. He talked about having a sweedish girlfriend and other made up fantasies. He then switched over to Santa Claus, where he spewed a load of ignorant bull**** strictly for the purpose of being an *******, and he tagged on something like "hoho, merry christmas!" to his posts. He then switched to a female's name, trying to derive attention by pretending to have a vagina. He has recently undergone another personality change by giving up his crusade to convince everyone of his womanhood, but mysteriously has kept the same name.
Carry on :D

PHILBERT
10-19-2002, 11:00 PM
Stacey, shut the **** up.

MonkeyBoy
10-20-2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Stacey, shut the **** up.

He does a nice ****ing job on coding, I'll say that much.

I must say, God**** it Philbert, good work there.

Stacey
10-20-2002, 09:53 AM
I can't change my name anymore.

Philbert, I'm flattered, but maybe you should spend your energy in other places.
you guys take this forum way too seriously

Budokan
10-20-2002, 12:41 PM
Why can't you change your name anymore? Has KFO disallowed that practice for everyone?

As for taking the forum too seriously: You'd better believe it, fella! This is the only life some of us have, so watch yer mouth and don't disparage it !

:(

Leonidas
10-20-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Budokan
As for taking the forum too seriously: You'd better believe it, fella! This is the only life some of us have, so watch yer mouth and don't disparage it !

:(

LMAO. Aint that the truth.

I'ma loser baby.

Martial Joe
10-20-2002, 05:07 PM
http://123lol.netfirms.com/k/lastweek.jpg

Ha Philbert that was funny...I was actually one of the first people to know she was a man and it was a long time ago.

I just felt like saying it.

PHILBERT
10-20-2002, 08:43 PM
Yeah MJ, some people though might not of figured it out by now that She is actually a He.

And Stacey, my entire life revolves around KFO. It gives me something to live for, if this site were to shut down, I'd probably kill myself. (end sarcasm)