PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Ralek

Hungmei
11-08-2001, 01:27 AM
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner on your challenge. I left the forum prior to your post and came back on in order to touch base with SiHing73 who's coming to Baltimore in the near future. Surfing around I found your post.

I truely admire your adherence to the traditional ways as gong sau has been a time honored way of testing ones skills. Since you are obviously an upright and honorable man I accept your challenge.

In that this is to be a fight, there will be no video camera, no pictures, and no witnesses. Given the litigation crazed society we have become I am sure you understand these measures.

As you must have a warrior's heart to make such a bold pronouncement the fight's outcome will be manifestly self evident. The winner will obviously be the one who is able to walk away after our meeting.

Here is my E-mail address - HungMeiKuen@yahoo.co.uk. Respond to it and I will forward you a release from liability form. You will need to sign it in front of a notary public which should cost no more than $1.50. I am sorry for the hassle, but given the nature of civil torts I would be less than prudent to not have this provision in place.

As an old man, I am rarely afforded the opportunity to actually fight. I greatly look forward to our meeting and fully expect our fight to be a very painful & bloody encounter. Once again, I am much appreciative of your kind offer. Hungmei

Shaolin36
11-08-2001, 02:07 AM
Hungmei,
From what I have gathered from this forum is that Ralek is what these people call a troll and has no martial ability. Apparently this guy plays fighting video games and states that "he learns from them". I doubt he is serious about the challenge at all.
Just some thoughts.

Shaolin36

Water Dragon
11-08-2001, 05:00 AM
LOL @ Ralek threads on the Southern board

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

HuangKaiVun
11-08-2001, 06:51 AM
This thread belongs on the main forum, where Ralek can read it.

I deeply admire the martial spirit and willingness to risk it all in Hungmei. This is a true kung fu man, one that I myself would never dare face no matter how much I trained.

I will be the first to admit that my cowardice of the law is preventing me from meeting Ralek myself. Similarly, I actually hope that this fight does NOT become reality because you WILL get sued if you win, HungMei.

Nevertheless, good luck. I hope this match never comes to be.

brassmonkey
11-08-2001, 07:25 AM
Don't listen to Shaolin. Don't underestimate your opponent, there is some speculation that Ralek try's to lull his opponents into a false sense of security by stating he trains by video games but then there is corroborating evidence he is knowledgeable on BJJ and practices hard. Check out Water Dragon's post something like Ralek busted. Good luck.