PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Abel

African Tiger
10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
Sorry for the OT post, guys and dolls. But I'll be at Dragonfest fo'sure this year.

I'll be fully afro'ed out, with my black Tai Chi uniform and Sifu Carl's uniform shirt. I'll be on my way to class, or on my way FROM class, as Dragonfest comes pretty close to my training hours that Sunday.

Hope you Cali types will attend! November 2, 2002 at the Glendale Civic Auditorium, right?

wushu chik
10-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Me and a bunch of my students were going to drive down for it, but we're not sure if it's worth the 12 hour drive. What's the sich on it anyways???

HI AT!

~Wen~

SifuAbel
10-22-2002, 12:20 AM
AFRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So thats you in the avatar picture? I thought it was Jim Kelly. ;) :D What is the symbol on the front or your shirt or does it say your school name ?

African Tiger
10-22-2002, 08:20 PM
Yeah, anyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty much a stoner with a really high IQ. OF course, it's somewhere south of 150 at present......:D

Abel - yeah that's me. My other pix wouldn't crop down enough to fit a cool looking punch or kicks, so that one worked. The symbol on my shirt.....er, I think that was just some food - I'm a bachelor, after all

Wen - anytime you want to solve my bachelor problem, please let a brotha know. Even for a few HOURS, if you can solve my bachelor problem.....

.....oh, you had a question. From what I've been told, it's pretty much a marketing meet and greet. Lots of "buy my video, take my class".

There will be some demonstrations on the main floor, I guess. Al Garza demonstrated his Matrix system last year, and pretty much wow'ed the crowd.

It might be a ton of fun, but I'm not sure you want to make a 12 hr drive for it. Especially when the only man you should drive that long for is ME