PDA

View Full Version : Hey kids, what's new?

Serpent
10-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Been pretty busy lately. Have I missed anything?

joedoe
10-23-2002, 09:26 PM
Hi Serpent. How have things been?

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Up and down, to be honest, but hey, the sun's shining and the birds are singing.

What have I missed?

Huang Kai Vun making more challenges to compensate for his small man insecurities?

Ralek still entertaining the masses with his often classic trolls?

EWallace still a midget *****?

Did WushuChik ever get those sammiches made?

KC still a funny bugger?

Gene still the stinkinest hippy?

Etc.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:13 PM
By the way, I can't seem to find the several page long "Where's Serpent" thread. Hopefully that's just because it was deleted for raising too many contentious issues in my name.

Right?

joedoe
10-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Ummmmm .... yeah, that's right. The moderators deleted it because there was so much sorrow over no one knowing where you were. Yes, that's it. That's what happened :D.

Check your PM's.

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2002, 10:25 PM
I've changed from an abstract sculpture to a boxer dog to a slice of cheese.

Now you're all caught up.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:31 PM
Man, I really dig boxer dogs. Could you change back? I'm likely to eat a slice of cheese, but not if it's processed.

Anyway, good to be back up to date. Thanks.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
Ummmmm .... yeah, that's right. The moderators deleted it because there was so much sorrow over no one knowing where you were. Yes, that's it. That's what happened :D.

Check your PM's.

That's what I thought.

And, no, please.... check your PM's. ;)

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Here's (http://www.kateconnick.com/postcards/chan.jpg) the fella I was wearing as a userpic for a couple of weeks. but I've just switched to this swiss cheese, and will keep it for a bit.

Of course, as you can tell from my rich, robust color and large, well-spaced eyes, I'm not a slice of processed cheese at all, but the highest quality, aged, all-natural swiss gruyer...

Hey, what are you doing? Back off! I said stay away!

Somebody, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

TaoBoy
10-23-2002, 10:44 PM
Yes...well...just where have you been mister?

So much hasn't happened...I just don't know where to begin.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:44 PM
*smacks lips*

Mmmm-mmm! That was good!

**** fine looking boxer. He's cute! If he's yours, I'm very jealous! Want me to look after him while you recover from those mastication wounds?

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2002, 10:45 PM
I just found him on a google search. He is cute as a button, though, ain't he?

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by TaoBoy
Yes...well...just where have you been mister?

So much hasn't happened...I just don't know where to begin.

Try the beginning.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I just found him on a google search. He is cute as a button, though, ain't he?

He sure is. One day I'll be able to afford a house with a yard, then I'll finally get a dog of my own!

*sigh* One day....

Serpent
10-23-2002, 10:54 PM
Actually, what's up with that phrase anyway? What's so cute about buttons?

If you were to show me that picture of a boxer and a picture of a button and give me the following question:

Which is cuter?

a. The boxer

b. The button

c. They're both as cute as each other

well, frankly, there's no way I would ever pick b. or c.

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2002, 10:59 PM
I have never really found myself attracted to buttons. I have however, found myself attracted to unbuttoning certain buttons. I imagine that happy associations with unbuttoning some buttons may, in some small way, account for that odd turn of phrase.

I, too, tire of dogless apartment living. But I just spent the evening doing laundry at my mother's and she has six dogs (no boxers, alas.)

Serpent
10-23-2002, 11:03 PM
But six dogs! What joy! A friend of mine got two boxer puppies last year. I was beside myself! I virtually lived at his place for months. I still visit as often as possible. It's an obsession, I know.

I take your point about buttons. Perhaps the expression should be "cute as what undoing buttons often reveals". Bit of a clumsy turn of phrase though.

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2002, 11:08 PM
"Hey, hot stuff. Nice butt..."
WHACK!
"...ons."
-----------------------
Okay, I gotta sleep.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 11:09 PM
Hmm. Cheese right before bed. You'll probably have nightmares.

Catch ya later.

HuangKaiVun
10-24-2002, 02:38 PM
You're an evil slimy coward, Serpent.

Too bad you're too afraid to come fight me, but that's the wisest thing in your case.

All the crap you post about me just adds to the beating I'm going to give you when we meet in person.

I look forward to that meeting. I'll be waiting for you.

Serpent
10-24-2002, 05:00 PM
Haha! Got your knickers in a twist there, have you, Huang?

Why, oh why, would I come to fight you? You're a little man with a big mouth and you're thousands of kilometres away from me. I'm based in Australia and travel a fair bit around NZ and the Asian peninsula. That doesn't really take me very near to the US.

You want to stroke your ego, you want to fight, you have something to prove. You know what that means? That means that you have to come to me.

Any time, little man.

Twat.

:rolleyes: :D