PDA

View Full Version : Went to get an energy reading

Stacey
10-24-2002, 02:23 PM
At this Yoga/Tai chi center,

The woman was nice, opened up all the Chakras
all the while asking me about my life like a shrink, thereby knowing how much time/money I've got.

Then she closed them and suggested that I pay 700 bucks to get them back open.

What a biatch. I mean, thats like your doctor setting your shoulder, then pulling it out again and suggesting physical therapy at a monthly rate.

She invested some of her own energy to open me up, then took everything back with interest.

Now I"m practically hacking up blood. What can I do? Nothing thats what. What can I say? "Officer, she stole my chi!"

I don't know what to do, I'll have Sifu do some shiatsu on me, but maybe for my own sake, I should go back and cough up the money, it felt so wonderfull to have them all open, but then to have them slammed shut? Maybe its like a hacker and to get the code, she has to do it, she's got the combination to my chi and it might get more fukt up if I don't go back.

where is my sniper rifle?

OdderMensch
10-24-2002, 04:55 PM
well as a "shrink" I presume that you have access to all kinds of lovely brain-altering, mood-enhanceing, and/or mind-blowing drugs.

right?

well,

stop takeing them!

:D

joedoe
10-24-2002, 05:10 PM
Hahahahaha. Sorry I shouldn't laugh. Hahahahaha.

From what I understand, your chakras should open up naturally anyway, and unless you are on death's door they should never fully close.

Sit down and meditate and imagine each one opening like a flower, starting at the top and working your way down. As each one opens, visualise a stream of pure white light streaming into the chakra like a vortex. See if this helps.

This woman is a complete charlatan and should be reported to whatever consumer authorities there are. What she is doing is essentially blackmail.

Stacey
10-24-2002, 07:04 PM
thanx Joedoe

you saved my life.

How can I report her? Accuse her of closing up my chakras. Is there a law against that? Where is the proof?

She was able to manipulate my body, pretty scary, and cool.

joedoe
10-24-2002, 07:07 PM
My GF manipulates my body all the time :D

Stacey
10-24-2002, 07:40 PM
my grandfather used to do that....but then one day, my mom walked in on us and he had to go to jail.

jk

seriously tell me about o'l gramps. Is he a yogi, chi kung type?

joedoe
10-24-2002, 07:47 PM
GF = girlfriend :D

I don't actually know much about my grandfather(s). We moved to Australia (from Malaysia) when I was 1 so I never really got to know either of them.

Were you serious about this woman and the physical effects you were feeling after her BS?

Stacey
10-24-2002, 07:49 PM
mostly. She didn't slam, them shut, but it was a very temporary fix and she did steal whatever chi I had stored up.

Cody
10-24-2002, 09:59 PM
Situations like what you describe, Stacey, rile me.

Whether the practitioner has advanced training or operates on a lesser level, is secondary to certain motivational patterns, one of which is akin to draining a gas tank and making the client pay to get his/her own petrol returned. Essentially, my dear, you were like a battery charge. And she was ready to do financial planning, hers, to boot. The effects of the treatment probably will wear off, as you replenish the energy. She definitely wants you back, and I wouldn't go. It's a bad scene. There are people out there who do a lot of harm, some while smiling benignly.

Build your energy and guard it, and don't let anyone in unless it is your will. um, not just, oh let's see how this feels, or yeah, this could be fun.... Sometimes that is hard cause you don't know they are in until they are. But you were aware of her energy, so that's a beginning. I really don't know very much, just enough to realize it's easy to get in over one's head. I am very interested, but this sort of training is hard to come by, safely, or at all, in my experience.
Where there is lack of accountability, there is little recourse except for avoidance.

Cody

joedoe
10-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Cody, I received a little bit of training from the Spiritualist Church. Despite the name, they are not a Christian-based church but sort of encompass many beliefs. One of the things they do here is run classes and meditation groups to teach people how to use their energy, mainly for healing. One of the most important things they teach you is how to defend yourself against this kind of attack.

Maybe you might want to check them out if you are interested in this kind of thing.

Cody
10-24-2002, 10:56 PM
Thank you for your suggestion, for your well-meant thoughts. I am at a point of isolation, and rather an iconoclast by nature. this is my way, and not meant to be a statement of anything else.

My interest in MA focussed very early, but I found I had little defense, though sometimes it would come thru when necessary, but only up to a point. This subject matter is not forthcoming. Not what I'm looking for. my interests were/are not in the healing category. Stacey's experience is the tip of an iceberg.

Shall we say I'm an older and exhausted novice at a blind crossroads, with cause to be wary. Right now, my best use is to give support in situations like this, even though my technical skills are admittedly insufficient.
Cody

joedoe
10-24-2002, 11:01 PM
Whoa. Too many big words :D.

No problem.

Cody
10-24-2002, 11:05 PM
Sorry about that. And, I was thrilled cause I'm finally writing shorter posts. lol
nice of you to answer. :)

Cody

Serpent
10-24-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Cody
Essentially, my dear, you were like a battery charge.

Cody, you know that Stacy is a guy, right?

Cody
10-25-2002, 12:19 AM
I had no idea! ROFL

however, recovering composure, what I said would apply under those circumstances as well. um, but, I might have worded it differently. What do I mean might have? haha There I was, talking to Stacey like a sister. I think a Looney Tunes line should follow, but I haven't one handy.

Cody

TkdWarrior
10-25-2002, 12:33 AM
stacey don't worry just go to police n tell them she's manipulating ppl n makin a cult ;)
wat she did was nothing much... to describe the thing i ask u to remember when first time u kiss a girl the kind of feelin awesome... ok it's same she just excited ur chakra...which make u feel like u r in heaven...
if u try urself it will take at least 3 months to open up ur first chakra(the one at the end of spine)
and it will take around 1 week with the help of teacher(time depending more n less about teacher's capabilities)
when it's opened u go thru different kind of emotional n physcological phase, which will eventually make u more intellect or more insane...
if u think someone is stealing ur engery... then just cross ur legs(or one leg on another) while sitting...cross ur arms, this will block ur energy...
with ur first chakra opening u'll feel like more energize cause this chakra helps u remain free from illness... when this chakra reaches it peak point(it tries to open another chakra, which eventually deals with healing others), beyond 2nd it's almost impossible to reach the level to 3rd forgot about all of them...
if she can open all ur chakras she will go beyond materialistic life,
if she needed money u would hav given it to her without any whinning...
don't worry...

-TkdWarrior-