PDA

View Full Version : The Arab world is 100 percent American

Stacey
10-24-2002, 03:17 PM
Remember the Nez Perce?

They just wanted peace too. They gave up lots and lots of land in the name of peace. In the end, they even tried to run away to Canada to attain peace.

We eventually caught these criminals from their rogue evil state, and killed them off. The whole while, we called them prarie niggirs, only good injun is a dead one and have successfully exterminted them.

Up untill the late 70's it was illega for Indians to practice their own religion.

Sure there are a few here and there, but they have been bred out like the other blue eyed indian tribes on the East Coast.

Who are we to talk. We still do things to native americans that peaks the repeated interest of Amnesty international. People don't forget when their grandparents whole generation was killed for no reason.

People NOW remember kids breaking curfew, getting sent to bootcamps and being run to death just like their anscestors on the trail of tears. Don't beleive it? Talk to Amnesty International.

Budokan
10-24-2002, 03:22 PM
I like chicken nuggets.

Stacey
10-24-2002, 03:23 PM
, but did you know that a lot of mcdonalds chicken nuggets isn't chicken, its tunafish?

Budokan
10-24-2002, 03:29 PM
I like "chicken nuggets" that masquerades as chicken nuggets, even when it's really tunafish, most of all.

But I don't like doughnut holes. I think they're for squares.

MonkeySlap Too
10-24-2002, 03:48 PM
It's not tuna fish, it's pollack - a bottom feeder that only recently became available outside of coastal areas thanks to modern refrigeration techniques. You see pollack rots really fast.

It has two traits: It is tasteless and it makes a good adhesive.

Since it is cheap - it is commonly found in glue and 'chicken' mcnuggets.

You are what you are stupid enough to eat.

Blue-eyed indians? I hadn't heard that before - could you elaborate?

Stacey
10-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Pallack eh? I love Pallack

by blue eyed, I mean that they are bred out because their last native anscestor was in the early 1800's and are successfully assimilated into the American way of life.

Now the ones that aren't assimilated think its traditional to be a loser in life, pout, get drunk, while the elders squander government money and rip off their own people. Its a hopeless cylcle in the three expansive trailer parks accross the country. Their is hope in some places, none in others.

Its a good thing the UN didn't support any of those tribes otherwise, we'd still be fighting over Oklahoma like it was the gaza strip.

Perhaps, a good Palestinian land rush would help to fullfill manifest destiny. Its best for the tribes of Israel because then they will be Muslim and go to heaven.

Chang Style Novice
10-24-2002, 04:03 PM
Did someone say Pollock (http://www.wcpn.org/images/spotlight/jackson-pollock.jpg)? No, only pollack (http://web.ukonline.co.uk/aquarium/diary/jersey/pics/14aug00pollack.jpg).

@PLUGO
10-24-2002, 04:08 PM
speaking of nuggets (http://www.fsbassociates.com/hmco/fastfoodnation.htm) . . .

MonkeySlap Too
10-24-2002, 04:09 PM
No, I meant the painter. After his career died down he lived as a bottom feeder in Puget sound. Fishing boats eventually caught him and he was turned into glue and 'chicken' mcnuggets.

At least, I'm pretty sure...

Stacey
10-24-2002, 04:12 PM
I though Pollock was a bad name for a Polish person.

MonkeySlap Too
10-24-2002, 04:14 PM
That's usually what happens when a bronze age culture meets a near industrial culture - especially when that bronze age culture has something the more technologically advanced one wants.

Personally I am horrified by the dehumanization all middle eastern religions do to 'non-beleivers'. But there are decent, well meaning muslims just as there are decent christians and jews.

But - after reviewing thier media, I can see why extremeism has been gathering steam in the muslim world. Teaching hate begats hate. I just hope our 'all god's chillun' liberal upbringings don't prevent us from meeting the threat of islamic extremeism head-on. Nothing teaches a bully a good lesson like a good beating.

Stacey
10-24-2002, 04:24 PM
no, no beating,

The US should make two altars,

then soak them with water.

Whomever can appeal to their God to bring fire down from heaven will gain US support.

If God fails them both, then both the Arab nations and Israel will become US protectorates.

At least thats what I'd do if I were president.

MonkeySlap Too
10-24-2002, 04:26 PM
It'll be the first trans-gender vote I ever cast...great idea.

Stacey
10-24-2002, 04:29 PM
lol,

actually, there was a real transgender running for office in India. It claimed that both men and women were corrupt and that they should try a new gender.

rogue
10-24-2002, 07:09 PM
There you go Stacey, you wouldn't even have to change your name.:D

Serpent
10-24-2002, 09:00 PM
The future lies this way --->

The McDonald’s Corporation has become a powerful symbol of America’s service economy, which is now responsible for 90 percent of the country’s new jobs. In 1968, McDonald’s operated about one thousand restaurants. Today it has about twenty-eight thousand restaurants worldwide and opens almost two thousand new ones each year. An estimated one out of every eight workers in the United States has at some point been employed by McDonald’s. The company annually hires about one million people, more than any other American organization, public or private. McDonald’s is the nation’s largest purchaser of beef, pork, and potatoes -- and the second largest purchaser of chicken. The McDonald’s Corporation is the largest owner of retail property in the world. Indeed, the company earns the majority of its profits not from selling food but from collecting rent. McDonald’s spends more money on advertising and marketing than any other brand. As a result it has replaced Coca-Cola as the world’s most famous brand. McDo
nald’s operates more playgrounds than any other private entity in the United States. It is one of the nation’s largest distributors of toys. A survey of American schoolchildren found that 96 percent could identify Ronald McDonald. The only fictional character with a higher degree of recognition was Santa Claus. The impact of McDonald’s on the way we live today is hard to overstate. The Golden Arches are now more widely recognized than the Christian cross.

We are Borg - Resistance is futile!

The key to a successful franchise, according to many texts on the subject, can be expressed in one word: uniformity. Franchises and chain stores strive to offer exactly the same product or service at numerous locations. Customers are drawn to familiar brands by an instinct to avoid the unknown. A brand offers a feeling of reassurance when its products are always and everywhere the same. "We have found out . . . that we cannot trust some people who are nonconformists," declared Ray Kroc, one of the founders of McDonald’s, angered by some of his franchisees. "We will make conformists out of them in a hurry . . . The organization cannot trust the individual; the individual must trust the organization."

How would you like that?

Much of the taste and aroma of American fast food, for example, is now manufactured at a series of large chemical plants off the New Jersey Turnpike.

It's good for the economy though... right?

Ever since the administration of President Richard Nixon, the fast food industry has worked closely with its allies in Congress and the White House to oppose new worker safety, food safety, and minimum wage laws. While publicly espousing support for the free market, the fast food chains have quietly pursued and greatly benefited from a wide variety of government subsidies. Far from being inevitable, America’s fast food industry in its present form is the logical outcome of certain political and economic choices.