PDA

View Full Version : finally got a site up...

TenTigers
10-24-2002, 08:22 PM
One of my students has been trying to get a site up, but I keep squashing it, because I wasn't completely satisfied. Another friend and Si-Hing also was working on a site, but that seems to be on hold. So finally,(after Si-Ma beat me up) I gave in and decided that, even a site that isn't "the best ****ed Hung-Ga site this side of the galaxy" was far better than no site.
My student banged this out in an afternoon. I was impressed to say the least. So far, it is still in its embryonic stage of development, but it's straight up and to the point. . Stay tuned for modifications. We plan on having lots more pics, video action, sound-lookin for that kick-ass WongFei-Hung theme song (Emperor's Mandate) by Alice in Chains, and possibly a message board, and of course, links to all my buds, and one day..ONE DAY, it will be the best ****ed Hung-Ga site this side of the Galaxy!

Serpent
10-24-2002, 08:34 PM
Address?

;)

TenTigers
10-24-2002, 08:36 PM
TenTigers.com of course!

TaoBoy
10-24-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by TenTigers
TenTigers.com of course!

Well, dah!

Nice site - more content and you'll be on a winner.

Serpent
10-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Looks good. Be really good when you get some pics and stuff up too.

What are the characters in red?

On the right I can read Siu Lum and the last one looks like Hung?

On the left I can only recognise Sup fu mo ???

So I'm guessing it's Ten tigers martial arts on the left (what's the last character?) and Siu Lum Kuen Hung on the right? Why backwards (assuming I'm right, which I'm probably not!)

I'm not Chinese, obviously! ;)

Souljah
10-25-2002, 04:46 AM
very nice site, I only wish I could build a site like that. What program did u use to make it so? (I know u used flash but for the layout.....)

TenTigers
10-25-2002, 02:58 PM
serpent-the characters are correct, one side sez, Sup Fu Mo-Kwoon, and the other sez, Siu Lum Hung Kuen,
Souljah- I'll talk to my student on Saturday and let you know. Thanx for the compliments- I'm pretty psyched about getting it going, My brother in law/si-hing in wing-chun, sez Sifu's site has been getting major hits, it's a great site-check it out, Alan Lee NYC Wing Chun they have great video stuff, also that Austrailian CLF site is great, and Paul Koh's Bo Law Kung-Fu site is awesome-his nemisis, Hall of the Black Tiger rulz as well.

Serpent
10-28-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by TenTigers
serpent-the characters are correct, one side sez, Sup Fu Mo-Kwoon, and the other sez, Siu Lum Hung Kuen,
Souljah- I'll talk to my student on Saturday and let you know. Thanx for the compliments- I'm pretty psyched about getting it going, My brother in law/si-hing in wing-chun, sez Sifu's site has been getting major hits, it's a great site-check it out, Alan Lee NYC Wing Chun they have great video stuff, also that Austrailian CLF site is great, and Paul Koh's Bo Law Kung-Fu site is awesome-his nemisis, Hall of the Black Tiger rulz as well.

Ah, kwoon! Of course!

So why is Hung Kuen written as Kuen Hung?

Hai_To
11-25-2002, 03:46 PM
Ten Tigers,

I just came across this thread and I have to say excellent site. I really like it.