PDA

View Full Version : Foundation #001

Hendrik
10-26-2002, 03:37 PM
Foundation --- SLT, YJKYM #001

A straight stiff spine is an indication of an unflexible mind, an unhealty body, and ibalance emotionally.
Living is no longer fun.....

Foundation --- SLT, YJKYM #002

A rigid close chest is closing both the physical and spiritual heart. A blockage of Liver Qi and Hand three Ying medirians if stay in this position for long time. Cause depression and or Aggresion....

Foundation ---- SLT, YJKYM #003

The stance doesn't move doesn't mean the body doesn't unify and integratedly move.....

Foundation ---- SLT, YJKYM # 004

Ying and Yang interchanging.....................................

Do you belive these?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MATRIX 5: ;)

SLT's technology : A universal decoding Era has just begun. ........
Everything goes...Sematha..Samadhi... TCM ....Kundalini.........
it is going to be high tech this time.

anerlich
10-26-2002, 08:48 PM
Agree with 1-3.

4 can be interpreted to mean or refer to just about anything, so it could be true, false, meaningless or something else depending on context and audience. Easy to sound profound when you don't actually say anything.

5. What is "Sematha"?

Hendrik
10-26-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by anerlich

4 can be interpreted to mean or refer to just about anything, so it could be true, false, meaningless or something else depending on context and audience. Easy to sound profound when you don't actually say anything.

Eventhough Proton and Electron are general but different element has different pattern. One who knows the periodic table knows how to make semiconductor. Those who do know the periodic table eventhough trying to mix different things will not make semiconductor.

So do Ying Yang arangement in different type of art and set.

SLT is not Taiji and not Shao LIn.
Germanium is not Iron and not Silicon.....

There is samadhi there is sematha...... Contemplation and Stillness are different way....... all in the Surangama

yylee
10-26-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Hendrik
Foundation --- SLT, YJKYM #001

A straight stiff spine is an indication of an unflexible mind, an unhealty body, and ibalance emotionally.
Living is no longer fun.....

SLT's technology : A universal decoding Era has just begun. ........
Everything goes...Sematha..Samadhi... TCM ....Kundalini.........

Hi Hendrik

The spine cannot be absolute straight, it has its own natural curve shape. IMO it is only in the mind that aligns a mental straight line inside the body. One thing I find is that the spine section between the head and the upper back should be straight, because that helps the shoulders to sink and relax. More "Jing Shen" that way.

You going hi-tech these days? I am going low cost, low level embeded stuff these days, everything is "small". LOL!

^_^

David

anerlich
10-26-2002, 11:29 PM
Eventhough Proton and Electron are general but different element ....

Well, that of course makes everything clear as crystal.

Why is "this time" different from any other?

Hendrik
10-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by yylee

Hi Hendrik

The spine cannot be absolute straight, it has its own natural curve shape. IMO it is only in the mind that aligns a mental straight line inside the body. One thing I find is that the spine section between the head and the upper back should be straight, because that helps the shoulders to sink and relax. More "Jing Shen" that way.

You going hi-tech these days? I am going low cost, low level embeded stuff these days, everything is "small". LOL!

David,

They are many things in human body dynamicly moving conciously and subsconciously.....

As soon as one breath, the dynamic of breathing keep the body dynamic..
What is not dynamic and stay still in a living human?

Dead man will stay still. :D
He who tensing to stay still is going to die soon. LOL

The Kuen kuit said " Ku Dang" or Ku = fill up, Dang = oscilating, Waving....

The Kundalini Yogic will want the prana to twisting move upward....

The Daoist will want to open and close to circulating the Ren Du....

The Taiji guy uses the Reverse ward off the monkey to help crossing the 3 gates.

So which is straight and still?
May be None.:D

Trying to hold the focus of the straight line or even the sexy Hsu Chi in one's mind.
and how long will one be able to sustain the vision?

There in the begining is not a thing. so let is be let it be and it is always tranquil and active. LOL

Remeber the price of a 40M hard drive in 1990? How much a 128Meg memory stick cost in 2002?

Tiny size , Faster, lowest cost, and great quality need High Tech all the way. LOL

Hi-Tech means there are massive movements within a look like Still shape-- the Intel's cpu:D

Go Matrix!
Well come to the domain of the 4th Skandal in Surangama.
The skandal of moving.... LOL

The heart sutra said. "

Moving (shing) is not different to Emptiness
and Emptiness is not different to Moving.

Nothing stand still. LOL

yylee
10-26-2002, 11:56 PM

They are many things in human body are dynamicly moving conciously and subsconciously.....

As soon as one breath, the dynamic of breathing keep the body dynamic..
What is not dynamic and stay still in a living human?

Dead man will stay still. :D
He who tensing to stay still is going to die soon. LOL

--- don't think tense is the word, just try not to stand like an old man. don't have to move a lot to show you that I'm alive.

The Kuen kuit said " Ku Dang" or Ku = fill up Dang = oscilating, Waving....

--- you mean "Ku" as pouring water?

Hendrik
10-27-2002, 12:04 AM

--- don't think tense is the word, just try not to stand like an old man. don't have to move a lot to show you that I'm alive.

Agree.

Standing there tuck in the butt, clamping the knee, and tense the spine is going to get one old fast. and when one gets old one will die. LOL

--- you mean "Ku" as pouring water? [/QUOTE]

No. Like drum

Hendrik
10-27-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by anerlich

Why is "this time" different from any other?

MATRIX 2 is coming soon. LOL

The second era of WCK----------- on synthesis, Neuro programming, and transformation.

No more those Qing or Shaw Brothers movies or training 10 years from the temple with secret move and woodern men ......:D

(ofcause is joking don't take it serious)

anerlich
10-27-2002, 02:38 AM
MATRIX 2 is coming soon. LOL

Yes, it was filmed here in Sydney.

(ofcause is joking don't take it serious)

I don't see how I possibly could.

The second era of WCK----------- on synthesis, Neuro programming, and transformation.

More buzzwords. Is this whole thread some kind of "joke" (who is laughing?) or is there a point to what you are saying?

Synthesis with quarks and gluons? Or with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Or taiji?

Hendrik
10-27-2002, 09:17 AM
"More buzzwords. Is this whole thread some kind of "joke" (who is laughing?) or is there a point to what you are saying?"

The foundation is real.
The matrix is for fun.

"Synthesis with quarks and gluons? Or with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Or taiji? "

Synthesis is for transformation or speed up the learning....LOL

Hi-Tech era,
this is an era we deal with two type of systems. The information based system and the energy based system.

The information based system can be used as the based of as one like's it virtual space.

However, the energy based system cannot be over write as one likes it because ultimately different energy or it's storage has it's own natural or trancendental (?) characteristics.

A big part of WCK is an energy based system. Thus, the information based system can't overwrite the characteristics of the various type of energy --- Jing, Qi, Prana..breath....Gravity........

Sure one can by passed or cleverly manupulate the energy/ies but then one has to be having "feeling" and "experience" about those type of energy. beyond fomulars.... one has to "know" how it works and have "simulating" and "real time" experience.

Thus the information.... programming, synthesization (ie making of Synthetic rubber) , ritual, join the club, Hung Mun, fomulars , virture set diamension (it doesn't matter how many diamensions), cannot not replace the energy based system.

Thoughs and Ideas are mostly informational based until action is taken. Thus, synthesization to speed up learning have a limitation. Actually knowing and have experience with the energy cannot be substitute with some secrets teaching or the oldest knowledge or superior fomular..

One has to uderstand the natural of "energy" (inward or outward or link or defuse or sinking or raising or spiral.......) before one can use them.
That is SLT and it's principle and foundation......
Lesson one understands one's body, mind, breathing....

If the SLT or YJKYM which is the vehicle itself cause blockage to the energy or doesn't decribe / accord to the "original" face of the energy. Then, the result is predictable.

You can take what I am saying above as a joke if you like.

In the information based realm " joke has no differential then reality." information is just information.

But then what happen in the energy based realm? is the information describe the phenomenon?

You make your own the decision on this "silicon valley high tech based " concept .;)

Is this new? and evolution?
Or is it just it is. same old same old everyone knows in all period of time. LOL

Let's see what to Buddha said.

As for how the infomation based or the energy based system are presented in The Heart sutra of Buddhism?

It said " material has no differention than void. void has no differention than material"
.... however, thier Body and application are different.

Those who study Chan will have to experience the original face to "know" the "wholesome picture" .
otherwise it is just spoken of word of wisdom in one's mind where the body chemistry still react by its own.

-----------------------------------
Go Matrix.
when the east west past and present fusing.........
The clock is ticking.:cool:

yylee
10-27-2002, 02:46 PM

A big part of WCK is an energy based system. Thus, the information based system can't overwrite the characteristics of the various type of energy --- Jing, Qi, Prana..breath....Gravity........

Are you saying the energy realm "shapes" the information realm? So the way WC looks depends solely on how energy is generated, not the other way around?

Hendrik
10-27-2002, 10:00 PM

Are you saying the energy realm "shapes" the information realm? So the way WC looks depends solely on how energy is generated, not the other way around?

For example, I am 200 pounds.
That set innertial energy needs if I need to stand up from sitting.

So, how energy is needed, generated, neutralized.... has to be fulfill to meet my condition of stand up.

Just having the information of straighten my knees to lift me up will not do the job. I have to have the prerequisite of I can generate the energy and have the muscle support ... ect which I need to stand up.

It just can't play God to say " stand up" and I stand up without satisfied all the needed condition.

Certainly, one can use a hydrolic pump and machine to lift me up without me spend any effort.... But then, that too, one needs to understand the energy realm.

But then, in the plane of the " original face", proper information has no differentiate then proper energy. information is also energy.

As in the concept of mantra. Words is power when it activate with intention and attention.....

Or when one is in a voice regconized elevator. Just said fifth floor and one will be carry to the fifth floor.

But then, if one wants to master the phenomenon. one has to go further into alots of stuffs. Otherwise, one is just a elevator passanger who will not be able to differentiate if the elevator is a working one or not.

The beauty of the Hearth sutra: material has no differentiation to Emptiness. LOL

There is no figthing. there is only having fun with energy in the realm of physical, mental...... no one to defeat no one to win.. the game is about the manupulation of energy. So one needs to understand and master the energy characteristics.

say there at least has 4 energy of force characteristics components in a fajing process.

YungChun
10-27-2002, 10:24 PM

There is no figthing. there is only having fun with energy in the realm of physical, mental...... no one to defeat no one to win.. the game is about the manupulation of energy. So one needs to understand and master the energy characteristics.

say there at least has 4 energy of force characteristics components in a fajing process.

I think I agree with some of what you say there. I thought there were 8 energies though.

What is your religious connection to the arts? Sometimes you sound like a Taoist and other times you sound Buddhist – do you believe WC is either or both?

Despite many people making fun of you I think you may have some good things to share. I just wish I could understand more of what you say. Perhaps you could study up a bit more on your English so sharing your ideas would be easier for everyone.

Perhaps you could share where you are from and who you study WC with, etc.

yylee
10-28-2002, 12:15 AM

The beauty of the Hearth sutra: material has no differentiation to Emptiness. LOL

But then, is that information=energy/material=Emptiness realm at work in this reality? Or how shall we connect to this realm? Or is this realm already at work but we don't know it?

Perhaps the neuro programming is so efficient and smooth that the only effort needed is just a thought :)

4 energies? I remember someone says Chinese brush writings (or may be poet writings) need to have "Hai (up) Shing (support) Jeun (turn) Hop (fusion)". :) :) :)

It is late here and I think my mind is already in the dreaming realm, zzz...zzz...zzzz

[Censored]
10-28-2002, 10:39 AM
Hendrik you have a good sense of humor. :)