Qi dup
10-30-2002, 09:24 AM
huh?

GeneChing
10-30-2002, 10:01 AM
I said shaolin deadheads only...;)

KC Elbows
10-30-2002, 10:26 AM
****it, my Dead terminology is weak here Gene, and you've clearly ignored my demands for clarification on the "second hand smoke" thread.

Truckin is fairly obvious.

Kaiser in a month?

:mad:

We want answers, mister!

GeneChing
10-30-2002, 11:09 AM
But I'll check it out now.

I was just thinking about you KC. Come winter, I just bought a big jug of lotion because my tropcial genes dry my skin until I look like a molting lizard with dandruff. I found this patchouli lotion on sale so I got it. Well, now I know why it was on sale. I'm not a big fan of patchouli, but it never bothered me too much. This lotion, lord, it reeks. I'm saving it for whenever we meet to do push hands ;)

As for a translation, you're either on the bus or off the bus.

KC Elbows
10-30-2002, 11:25 AM
Elitist.

I warn you, my push hands skills are something else. Thus far, I utilize the noodle method, my body goes all over the place, yet my feet manage to stay obsessively rooted. It's not good for fighting, but it sure amuses my partners.

That's it. There's nothing more frustrating for a hippie than to not be allowed to play hippy games. I've got contacts who can decipher your gibberish. Once that's done I'll... I'll have deciphered it.

Oddly enough, I just found a station way in the low end of the dial out here that has a dead show for a couple hours on the weekend. The dead was always something I heard at my friends' houses, and I enjoyed it, but never owned any myself. The only stuff I owned was a copy of a copy of Robert Hunter(I think that's the name, wrote Terrapin Station) doing his stuff. Anyway, I sort of reminisced to it all.

Also, ever since participating in the squirrel thread, squirrels have been everywhere, I keep noticing squirrels and squirrel referrences everywhere. And ever since I added your quote to my sig, I've been in aggravating conversations. However, I've also been writing some of the best stuff of my life(not on here, of course, but in stories), so I'm willing to deal with the tradeoff.

I had no idea that gelatin could be such a lovecraftian thing. I guess it is made of bone meal.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Serpent
10-30-2002, 08:23 PM
Pass it on, KC, you've definitely crossed the Bogart line!

And Gene, your elitism is indeed frustrating!

Yajirobe
10-30-2002, 09:22 PM
you people need help.

GeneChing
10-31-2002, 10:11 AM
KC: Your noodle fu vs. my patchouli fist? Hmm, perhaps we should forego the amenities and just watch the got qi girls wrestle in jello. We can throw an octopus in there for a hentai-lovecraftian-sushi twist

Serpent: Well, I never thought of a deadhead as elitist. Want to join? It's easy. Tune in, turn on and drop out.

Yajirobe: I need help?? Indeed.
It takes dynamite to get me up
Too much of everything is just enough
One more thing I just got to say
I need a miracle every day.

Never prank a prankster...

KC Elbows
10-31-2002, 10:27 AM
"KC: Your noodle fu vs. my patchouli fist? Hmm, perhaps we should forego the amenities and just watch the got qi girls wrestle in jello. We can throw an octopus in there for a hentai-lovecraftian-sushi twist"

Dude, we have to party.:D

BTW, that is a fantastic drink name.

Hai_To
10-31-2002, 10:44 AM
Gene,

That's not a bad idea. I think an entire issue of KF/QG devoted to the got qi girls wrestling in jello or hot oil (since winter is fast approaching and we don't want them to catch a chill) would be your best selling issue ever.:D

GeneChing
10-31-2002, 11:19 AM
Served on the rocks by your two favorite bartenders, me and KC!

Serpent
10-31-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Serpent: Well, I never thought of a deadhead as elitist. Want to join? It's easy. Tune in, turn on and drop out.

Done!

Now mix me up one of them Hentai-Lovecraftian-Sushi Twists!

:cool:

GeneChing
11-05-2002, 10:31 AM
...that's when it all began
There was cowboy Neal
At the wheel
Of a bus to never-ever land

Serpent, It's kind of like Alice in Wonderland. Someone gives you a sugar cube that sezs eat me and you respond with "don't mind if I do."

;)

Serpent
11-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Cool.

:cool:

(Still don't understand the first post though! ;) )

GeneChing
11-07-2002, 10:09 AM
Don't even try to understand.

Ray Pina
12-05-2002, 10:36 AM
For the life of me I can't think of FOTB. At foirst I thought it was a Fire on the MOuntain. I got the others.

Hhhmm. FOTB?

FOTD? Friend of The devil.

Anyway, I'm always down to chekc out shows. What date is that from? Is it a new ****s Picks?

Ray Pina
12-05-2002, 10:38 AM
A ya! I double checked your post. It was FOTD;)

GeneChing
12-05-2002, 10:52 AM
I set out running but I take my time
A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight
I might get some sleep tonight

:) I'm working HJK tonight and tomorrow :D

There's a band out on the highway.
They're high-steppin' into town.
They're a rainbow full of sound.
It's fireworks, calliopes and clowns --

Everybody's dancing.
Come on, children. Come on, children,
Come on clap your hands.

Sun went down in honey.
Moon came up in wine.
Stars were spinnin' dizzy,
Lord, the band kept us so busy
We forgot about the time.

They're a band beyond description
Like Jehovah's favorite choir.
People joinin' hand in hand
While the music plays the band.
Lord, they're setting us on fire.

Crazy rooster crowin' midnight.
Balls of lightning roll along.
Old men sing about their dreams.
Women laugh and children scream,
And the band keeps playin' on.

Ray Pina
12-06-2002, 07:39 AM
:)

GeneChing
12-06-2002, 10:46 AM
It was really busy at www.Rockmed.org - nothing serious, just lots of crazy ecstatic challenges - so there are big holes in my list.

aiko-?- eyes & sugmag (not sure which was first)-scarlet>fire-?-midnite hour
robert hunter set
strawberry fields-?-that's it for the other one>watchower>drumz>other one>franklins
enc: box - dedicated to bali

mickey replaced the beam with a gamalan instrument which drumz segwayed into. then billy was knocking a talking drum in front of his amp making these intense booming feedback sonic bombs, like mournful interpretation of the bombing at kuta beach. quite moving for us balinesean-at-heart deadheads.

GeneChing
12-09-2002, 10:02 AM
another busy show - lost complete track of the jamz so there may weel be some misplaced ?, but here's the partial list:

sndchk: sailor wheel

good lovin'-tj-sailor-?-estimated-?-casey

gone-lazy lightning-mountains of the moon-ujb-?-drumz-space?-terrapin-dark star

enc: touch- happy b-dy to phil's son

I'm sure I messed these lists up pretty bad - way out of practice - but the boys are back and I'll see y'all NYE!!!