PDA

View Full Version : OT:Need help on what to wear for halloween party

NorthernMantis
10-29-2002, 09:51 PM
What to do! What to do! Can someone tell me what to do?!

My friend is having a halloween party this Thursday and being the lazy bum that I am I don't have cent to my name. On top of all that my friends' really cute sister ,who I have really big crush on right now, is going to be there. I don't have any materials for the day after tomorrow and I have to put my time into my training since I will be going to a comptetition on Saturday.

I'm thinking of putting on my formal uniform, ok yes I'm that desperate, and going to the party that way but it cost 100$ so I'm worried about putting it on. Well doesn anyone have any ideas?

joedoe
10-29-2002, 09:52 PM
Go naked. When people ask what you are, tell them you are the Emperor :D

NorthernMantis
10-29-2002, 09:53 PM
Oh and yes Ryu she's asian:D . There's gonna be a load of Filipinos and Viets there.

NorthernMantis
10-29-2002, 09:57 PM
lol @ joedoe

Serpent
10-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Don't go. Then, when people ask you about it, say, 'Aw, man, I was there all night! I knew the Invisible Man was a poor costume choice!'

TaoBoy
10-29-2002, 10:10 PM
lol @ serp.

that joedoe b@stard stole my idea! :D

David Jamieson
10-29-2002, 10:17 PM
Get a gauze bandage and stick a fork through it.
Then bend the tines of the fork so the are perpindicular to the handle.

Then tape the fork and gauze to the middle of your head and put some red liquid on the gauze.

you can then be "the guy who got a fork stuck in his head".

great costume, costs almost nothing (price:1 fork, 1 small piece of gauze, a little food colouring or ketchup)

if you have a hawaain shirt it adds to the effect, and you can walk around all night saying "I'm done". :D

peace

joedoe
10-29-2002, 10:21 PM
Get a friend to walk around with a shovel in his head (or a fake shovel-in-his-head setup - your choice). You just have to wear what you normally wear. Walk around the party with him. When they ask what he is, say "Doug" (Dug). When they ask what you are say "Douglas" (Dug-less).

Cost - nothing.

:D

Stacey
10-29-2002, 10:23 PM
wear something that moisten the serpent's cave

Like a cowboy outfit or a fireman outfit, something a stripper might wear. I could fuel her and hot and bothered and then.....................you know what will happen ;)

she'll go out and find a real cowboy.

NorthernMantis
10-29-2002, 10:31 PM
lol the whole idea is that I hvae no $$$ and I'm thinking of jsut going with my uniform, I know how bad it sounds, to party since I'm realtively out of options. Kung lek had a good idea though.

wushu chik
10-30-2002, 01:56 AM
Go as Red Hot Chili Peppers....wear a sock over your pee pee and that's all!! That'll make ya famous in NO time!! ;)

~Wen~

Chang Style Novice
10-30-2002, 06:37 AM
Nothin' wrong with a budget costume. On Saturday, I put on my judogi top (not the pants, though) stepped into a pair of sandals, slipped a bokken through my belt (had to borrow a bokken) and then pulled my right arm in through my sleeve and sscratched my chin all night - Presto! Yojimbo!

Attitude is 99%. Got some chucks? Drape 'em around yer neck, take yer top off and make kittycat noises: You're Bruce Lee!

guohuen
10-30-2002, 08:25 AM
Just wear a pair of rollerblades and go as a pulltoy.

NorthernMantis
10-30-2002, 08:33 AM
lol thanks for the advice guys:D

ewallace
10-30-2002, 09:04 AM
Put your clothes on backwards and everytime you move at the party make sure you jump. The theme would be Cris-Cross.

Budokan
10-30-2002, 09:14 AM
Wearing your uniform sounds like an okay idea; it's what I would do. If you have a weapon to accessorize then that would be even better because it would be a way to break the ice -- figuratively and literally -- at the party.

ewallace
10-30-2002, 09:16 AM
You could always wrap a sheet around your legs, cut 4-5 holes vertically starting at the bottom, cut the hook off of a hanger and tape it to the back of your head, and go as a dipstick.

GeneChing
10-30-2002, 10:58 AM
We've had special halloween costume kits available at www.MartialArtsMart.com all month, but it will change to our Nov update in a few days. Besides we couldn't ship it to you on time.

Badger
10-30-2002, 11:14 AM
Smear peanut butter on your face & go as a messy butt.;)