PDA

View Full Version : Rolls/Ralek of KFO:verification-ish

honorisc
10-09-2001, 12:55 AM
Post here tonight your initials you used for your high scores at Frederick arcade machines. Name the game you got raking on and the initials you used. Tell me tonight, so that you have less time to go out and copy-down the names/initials~ of actual players who scored high enough to rank.

No need to remember the' mall. Name the initials you use, and the game. I'll verify those initials tomorrow~ (Wednsday).

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Ralek
10-09-2001, 02:02 PM
I havn't seen your post till now. If you want to verify my skills then sure. Look for JHH

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

honorisc
10-10-2001, 01:55 PM
On which fighting-type game did I find JHH?

Ralek
10-10-2001, 02:45 PM
Know_no. Do you want to know the title of the games? or do you want to know what type? You mean like martial arts 1 on 1 tournament fighter games? Or are you asking for side scrolling traditional games where you beat up a bunch of bad guys and fight the boss at the end of the level?

Just so you know i spend most of my time playing super nintendo and 8-bit nintendo. I'm really not an arcade person. I only go to the arcade to crosstrain in Tekken mostly.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

honorisc
10-10-2001, 10:29 PM
As I was going to arcade games where your supposed high scores could be verified and so I asked for your initials...

What is the name of the arcde games that you've used in Frederick, where your initials can be found.~

RedDragon
10-11-2001, 03:05 AM
i can picture it now, ralek by the tekken machine tryin to copy the moves and train in front of everyone else at the arcade, its a bunch of bull, stop now before u embarass yourself ralek :D

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

SevenStar
10-11-2001, 03:38 AM
Hey, don't knock it. My most effective techniques came from virtua fighter 2. Thanks to Lion and Shun, I have almost completely mastered both the mantis and drunken styles, and am currently creating my own style called drunken mantis.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

honorisc
10-12-2001, 04:57 AM
Just have one too many. Do you use insect Kung-Fu while building the school you all are working on, SevenStar?

SevenStar
10-12-2001, 06:14 AM
Actually, yes. I use my termite fist strikes to bring the walls down.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair