PDA

View Full Version : Oh... MY... Umm... ok... numchucks

Hau Tien
11-01-2002, 10:12 PM
http://www.numchucks.com

Umm... yeah... the name says it all.

Heh... found it on somethingawful.com. It certainly belongs there.

"I can make you a Black Belt with a pair of numchucks in just 2 short months. You must practice everyday! No exceptions, No excuses! I must personally train you for at least 1 hour daily for 60 days in a row. Only ambitious and determined students will be accepted. It does not matter what shape you're in or how old you are. Full competency will be guaranteed. Classes will be taught in the Philadelphia , Pa. metro area. All lessons are by appointment only!"

Where can I sign up?!

PHILBERT
11-02-2002, 12:18 AM
That guy reminds me of...well...me. His head is like way too big for the body.

Shadow Dragon
11-02-2002, 04:07 AM
Hmm.

Must be the original authentic stuff as all the fakes are called:

NUN-CHAKU
:D :D: :D
Love it when the Guys get even the Names wrong.

Cheers.

logic
11-02-2002, 05:06 AM
And to think I wasted years in kung fu and karate classes to get where I am and now some average Joe is gonna show my a$$ up in 2 months.Think of the money I wasted all these years.
Man, is my face red.

Royal Dragon
11-02-2002, 05:19 AM
I want to just kick thi sh1t out of people like that.

Qi dup
11-02-2002, 08:48 PM
Hahaha!!!! That is great!

Originally posted by logic
And to think I wasted years in kung fu and karate classes to get where I am and now some average Joe is gonna show my a$$ up in 2 months.Think of the money I wasted all these years.
Man, is my face red.

Yeah, I feel yah man. My whole life has been a lie!

eulerfan
11-03-2002, 11:17 AM
This is why it is so very important to go to the doctor and get your head checked when you accidentally whack it practicing the numchucks.

African Tiger
11-03-2002, 12:08 PM
I'm thinking more like Numbskull, or Numbnuts...

And WTF are those things? Two carrots, joined with dental floss? Or two of those supersize pencils we used to have in the 70's, joined with fishing line?

Oh, didn't those things used to be called "Nunchaku", by us "real" martial artists?

I say we find this turkey and beat him like a drum...Ralek could use a beating as well...

eulerfan
11-03-2002, 12:22 PM
Trust me. Life gets so much easier when you just resign yourself to the fact that language is organic.

Chang Style Novice
11-03-2002, 12:24 PM
Is it just me, or does this guy remind anyone else of Cotton Hill?

"The Tojos shot off mah shins in Okie-Nawa! When I woke up, they were sewin' mah feet to mah knees."

eulerfan
11-03-2002, 12:34 PM
I was thinking he looked like the product of some sort of Tolkeinesque cross-breeding.

Chang Style Novice
11-03-2002, 12:53 PM
I accept that language is organic. But that doesn't make it any easier listening to some nimrod talk about nukyaler capabilities or the physical year.

Or numchucks.

Qi dup
11-03-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I accept that language is organic. But that doesn't make it any easier listening to some nimrod talk about nukyaler capabilities or the physical year.

Or numchucks.

nukyaler, I hate that!

Ryu
11-03-2002, 01:12 PM
100 dollars says I use the chaku at least 10 times better than this guy....

Ryu

eulerfan
11-03-2002, 01:37 PM
What? It's spelled nucular. That's the right word. Like a nucular bomb or a nucular family.

dezhen2001
11-03-2002, 01:42 PM
being from the UK i didnt know what u were going on about until now :D lmao!

the guy looks like my IT teacher! Better not **** him off or hell come hunting me in those tabi boots and those flaming red numchuks :eek:

dawood

Cipher
11-04-2002, 11:04 AM
Haha, I think he is a midget or a dwarf.

I am filing a lawsuit against his company for the horrible migraine headache I now have after trying to look at that **** poor web design. I mean bright red and bright yellow backgrounds do not work well for a web page with letters that they expect you to read.

You have to wonder if deep down he is only doing it as a joke.

Badger
11-04-2002, 01:12 PM
By the look of his head he probably has some kind of super-mental type powers.

Tick him off & ZZZZAAAAPPPP!!!!

African Tiger
11-04-2002, 05:27 PM
we would most certainly die laughing if "Frodo Baggins in a gi" were to attack any one of us.

Particular with his flamming pencil chucks...:D

I just want to know if there is anyone stupid enough to pay this turkey for ANYTHING other than watching him set himself on fire, or castrating himself so that his kind couldn't reproduce.

Then again, maybe Darwinism will kick in and he will meet a "real" martial artist in a dark alley.....