PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates Humor!!!

Royal Dragon
11-02-2002, 06:21 PM
Go to Word, open the Thesourus, and type in "I'd like to see you Naked" without the Quotes.

Stacey
11-02-2002, 06:32 PM
all that work to get "Idiotic, Idiot proof, idiosyncratic"

Royal Dragon
11-02-2002, 06:56 PM
Really???

Mine came back with something funny!!!

SevenStar
11-02-2002, 07:12 PM
That's a glitch in word - I'm not sure if all versions have it. The thesaurus doesn't recognize that phrase, so it shows you the closest thing to it that it knows. If you type "I'd like to see Bill Clinton resign" you get the same thing.

Stacey, what word would normally display is "I'll drink to that"

ewallace
11-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Bill Gates and humor is like Honda and racing. Some words just don't belong in the same sentence together.

wushu chik
11-02-2002, 07:21 PM
HEY NOW, i resent the honda remarks, and i am giving you ONE last chance.......better knock it off.................;)

~Wen~

ewallace
11-02-2002, 07:26 PM
Hey don't get me wrong I think Hondas are great cars. In fact my next car is going to be an Acura CL Type S.

But suping up a honda (or the likes) is like buying a mustang and putting in smaller cylinder heads, fuel injectors and a smaller throttle body to make the car more economic :)

IronFist
11-03-2002, 04:12 PM
Mustangs... with their fake hood scoops and fake brake scoops. You know they'd be even faster if they took all that drag creating **** off :)

btw, I'm down with Hondas. I can't stand Mustangs. I just saw an opportunity to make fun of them so I took it. No offence to the Ford/Mustang enthusiasts.

IronFist

old jong
11-03-2002, 07:20 PM
I drive a Civic I bought brand new in 1990 (It is still so good and reliable that I can't decide to part with it!) and I ride a 1981 1100 gl goldwing motorcycle.
I must be a Honda guy!
;)

ewallace
11-03-2002, 08:57 PM
I'm not big on mustangs either. I had my first camaro (87 IROC) at age 16, then I bought a 93 Z28. Four years later I bought a 97 Trans Am WS6. If you know about racing then you know the Mustang vs. Camaro (or firebird) thing.

I'm just annoyed by the **** can exhaust and the tin-foil spoilers and cheap body kits. Or when they replace the windshield wipers with one single wiper that rests in the center of the windshield when it's 100% sunny. I guess I am just offended when the guy's car in front of me cuts me off and then ****s at me to rub it in.:)

If you think there are too many trolls on a Martial Arts forum, you should look at the car forums (I think it was motor trend's that was really bad).

IronFist
11-03-2002, 09:32 PM
Yes... many Honda owners are also very guilty of adding modifications that do nothing to enhance performance. Many times they just create needless drag (huge wings on FWD cars), or decrease horsepower (too large of exhausts on naturally aspirated cars = too little backpressure = loss of low end torque/hp), etc. Please see riceboypage.com (http://www.riceboypage.com) for a humorous look at such people :)

"The Fast and the Furious" has helped to make import tuning a nation-wide "hobby," but it seems that many of these "import enthusiasts" are more interested in making their car look fast (or just be rediculously loud) rather than actually going fast.

IronFist

Serpent
11-03-2002, 09:33 PM
Hmmm. There's an anology for a lot of martial arts schools in there....

;)

ewallace
11-03-2002, 11:53 PM
I prefer this site:
http://www.ricecop.com

I actually have some of those tickets too! :)

And check out MartialArtsMart (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/chinese-martial-arts.html) for great martial arts gear.

IronFist
11-04-2002, 12:36 AM
That site looks funny, but some of the people there seem kinda dumb. Someone said "look, a Neuspeed sticker on a car that isn't lowered." If I was registered there, I would reply "hey *******, Neuspeed makes things other than just lowering springs, like strut bars and short shift kits." Duh. Some people. I tell you.

IronFist

Royal Dragon
11-04-2002, 05:10 AM
Back pressre = Horse power?? Since WHEN??? Maybe on aTurbo, but not on a normally asperated car.

Headers have an extraction effect (As in NEGATIVE backpresuure). If you have too big of a pipe, it qwells this effect, creatings some back pressure which drops horse power.

If your not running headders, it really does not matter because the exaughst manifolds are too clogged as it is, at least on the older cars.

FatherDog
11-04-2002, 09:53 AM
I drive a Mercury Sable, 'cos it was the car with the best mileage that I could fit my **** legs into.

I put 750 miles a week on my car, on average. Mileage, climate control, and a good soundsystem are my paramount concerns. :D

IronFist
11-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
Back pressre = Horse power?? Since WHEN??? Maybe on aTurbo, but not on a normally asperated car.

Headers have an extraction effect (As in NEGATIVE backpresuure). If you have too big of a pipe, it qwells this effect, creatings some back pressure which drops horse power.

If your not running headders, it really does not matter because the exaughst manifolds are too clogged as it is, at least on the older cars.

I'm not exactly sure on this, but I think that backpressure = torque. If I said hp above I messed up.

Because I know that getting too big of an exhaust will decrease backpressure and you will lose low end torque (ie. be slower off the line). I believe that it would actually allow more hp at higher rpms, however.

I think.

I'm just recently learning about cars so I might have made some errors or something in what I said. Please correct if you see any.

IronFist