PDA

View Full Version : USA K-Super Star San Shou Event. RESULTS!

SanShou Guru
11-03-2002, 05:28 PM
USA K-Super Star San Shou Event. RESULTS!

1) Jose Palacios (Cung Le's) DEF Robert King (Houston Kickboxing) (Decision)
2) Lee King (Houston Kickboxing) DEF Jason Yee (Boston Sanshou) (3rd Rd TKO)
3) Paul Gurevichius Azerbaijan DEF Mike Altman (Houston Kickboxing) (Decision)
4) Patrick Berry (Mobile) DEF Robert Parkham (KO)
5) KJ Noons (Houston Kickboxing) DEF Ruslan Andryushchenko Russia (Decision)
6) John ****son (New Orleans) DEF Raymond Hubbard (Texas) (Decision)
7) Marvin Perry (Boston Sanshou) DEF Timothy R. Shelton (texas) (1rd Rd KO broken arm from roundkick)

norther practitioner
11-04-2002, 10:02 AM
1rd Rd KO broken arm from roundkick

Ouch!

SanShou Guru
11-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Marvin will likely have a clip up by next week on www.Marvinperry.org and you can hear it break. Shelton didn't react right away and fought to the end of the round but I think he opened the break pulling in a clench and told his coach when he walked to the corner. You could see a dent and flat flat spot on his arm.

But I should point out that the kick would have hit him in the chin if his arm wasn't there so it could have been much worse.

Marvin is officially the Hardest Kicker in US San Shou.

Suntzu
11-04-2002, 10:28 AM
Marvin is officially the Hardest Kicker in US San Shou. i'm not gonna doubt it...

ShaolinTiger00
11-04-2002, 10:32 AM
but the Question is, When does Marvin fight some high caliber talent?

Shelton is a good fighter but his experience and talent aren't even close to Perry. - tomato can.

SanShou Guru
11-04-2002, 10:45 AM
We are working on it. He is reapidly becoming even more radio active. We have some names we are looking at we want K1 caliber. Shelton was better then we thought he was going to be and he wanted the fight but I would have bet my house on it.

jungle-mania
11-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Let Marvin go to China and fight

SanShou Guru
11-05-2002, 07:04 AM
Let China come here, much more level playing field. More fighters have been robbed by Chinese judging then Enron investors.