PDA

View Full Version : re: for the new ppl who want to know Ego a lil better :)

friday
11-04-2002, 07:52 AM
u know i kinda wasted alot of time talking to this guy (Ego Extra-ordinary) ages ago. and i thought so much time has elapsed a whole new bunch of ppl have joined kfo and been taking his bait like theres no tomollo :) so here goes : this is the MAN's website.

http://www.geocities.com/goktimus/

And for those of you who have been replying to this guy and taking his comments seriously...:) hey been there done that ;) so don't feel too bad about it. welcome to the world of Goki primo

don't thank me :) just doing my bit of anti-trolling.

:)

Geezer
11-04-2002, 08:53 AM
Friday wrote>

And for those of you who have been replying to this guy and taking his comments seriously... hey been there done that so don't feel too bad about it. welcome to the world of Goki primo

I suppose I spent too much time trying to find out his experiance in WCK which turned out to be ZERO, the man said he trained in WCK but didn't even know the names of the forms:D

http://www.geocities.com/goktimus/Martial.html#tantui

I'd like to know where his wheelchair is here, also from what I've seen and read isn't Tan Tui supposed to be played ALLOT lower than this:confused:

Always a Geezer:D

kenso
11-04-2002, 05:07 PM
I'm a little confused here. Ego's profile has him listed as being in New Jersey. This Goktimus Prime seems to be from Australia. Also, my understanding was that Ego is a paraplegic white guy. Goktimus looks like an ambulatory asian guy. The only similarity I can see is a vague confluence of noms de plume.

Lowlynobody
11-04-2002, 05:25 PM
The only similarity I can see is a vague confluence of noms de plume.

That and they are both idiots ;)

Another thing of great amusement is the good old Ego advocating stationery horse stance training on his message board :p

I am -

Lowlynobody

Serpent
11-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by kenso
I'm a little confused here. Ego's profile has him listed as being in New Jersey. This Goktimus Prime seems to be from Australia. Also, my understanding was that Ego is a paraplegic white guy. Goktimus looks like an ambulatory asian guy. The only similarity I can see is a vague confluence of noms de plume.

That's because he's a troll. You believe everything in everyone's profile do you?

Trust me, EGo is really Kelvin Chan. All you need to know is on that site. I can't believe he's still roping people in!

friday
11-04-2002, 05:34 PM
hi kenso

just to clarify, this site was posted up a while back who was it who found him? ahhh can't remember.
Kelvin is a troll his details are fake in his profile.
its been generally accepted in the kfo community kelvin Chan is in fact Ego :).
i think he just ****ed too many ppl off here and someone was curious to find out who he was...and tadaaa
Ego revealed. he disappeared for while then came back with a whole new audience to play tricks on.

that old thread has been wiped off. anyway u can always ask with a new thread on whoever it was and how did he do it? :)

Serpent
11-04-2002, 06:18 PM
Ego and Goktimus Prime are the same person = Kelvin Chan.

This is the thread that really opened things up and is by far one of the funniest threads in KFO history. Sit back, take a can of beer and enjoy! ;)

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=6107

Lowlynobody
11-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Good god that is hilarious!:p
Thanks for that Serpent!

Ego - "Ahhhhhh!! My arm!! The pain! Oh the pain!"

Bahahaha!!!

No wonder he doesn't like Southern Kung Fu. Its to hard for his soft little body and weak mind.

friday
11-04-2002, 07:46 PM
Thanks Serpent for that thread
thats all the proof that is required.

Serpent
11-04-2002, 10:26 PM
Thought it might be. Glad to be of service.

friday
11-05-2002, 03:21 AM
OMG!!! its 5am new jersey time ...and Ego/Goki/Kelvin just posted!!! :) he must like...wake up soooo early.

sorry Ego i just like rubbing it in ;).

HuangKaiVun
11-05-2002, 11:20 AM
Despite all this, I'll say that the pictures on Kelvin Chan's website are pretty good.

I like the forms, and whoever taught him knew what he was doing. Kelvin Chan has clearly put some time into practicing the martial arts.

It would be interesting to see him in combat.

David
11-05-2002, 12:09 PM
Hmm, the art of fighting without bruising...

TIger Hand
11-05-2002, 01:55 PM
HaungKai Vun-

Oh, cmon.....you don't need to show sympathy because everyone knows how goofy kelvin/ego looks.

He talks about southern KF being useless.......?????

LOOK at those useless postures....all out of balance, unable to transmit any power from them and those that do inheritly have power and balance in them.....he does them wrong!

joedoe
11-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
Despite all this, I'll say that the pictures on Kelvin Chan's website are pretty good.

I like the forms, and whoever taught him knew what he was doing. Kelvin Chan has clearly put some time into practicing the martial arts.

It would be interesting to see him in combat.

Actually, the school that Goki went to in his tale of Duty of Care was the school I attend. I wasn't there at the time, but apparently he sucks. We later found out that he is disliked even at the Northern Preying Mantis school he attends.

friday
11-07-2002, 02:39 AM
hey Joedoe
where is your school based at?
is it near balmain by any chance?

Friday

HuangKaiVun
11-08-2002, 02:13 PM
OK tigerhand, I'll show no sympathy.

Ego, your Mantis - and your good two legs - against MINE.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-08-2002, 04:29 PM
HuangKaiVun,

Hahaha you seem to be mistaking me for someone else. I too have seen Goktimus forum, if you think that is good kung fu, you'll be in for a big surpise when you meet me.

Even if you have 10 arms and 8 legs with 2 heads, it'll not do you anyygood against me in my wheel chair. Bring it on!

TIger Hand
11-09-2002, 04:52 AM
kelvin/ego/gok-

It took you 2 days to come up with a plan of denial that kelvin/gokti is not you.

What a d0rk.

Listen i will be travelling in the NJ area soon, why don't you give me your address??????

But of course if you didn't that must mean you couldn't get a plane ticket from australia in time,......... kelvin.

hahahaha..................

HuangKaiVun
11-10-2002, 03:22 PM
Forget it, TIger_hand.

Since Ego lives in Australia, getting a New Jersey address out of him won't be possible. And he'd never show up at the address he gave anyway.

I myself used to live in Long Island, and I'd have gladly made that trip to prove him wrong.

But maybe WE can meet in person one day - under friendly circumstances to test hands, of course!!!

joedoe
11-10-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by friday
hey Joedoe
where is your school based at?
is it near balmain by any chance?

Friday

Nah, we are in the North-West. North Rocks & Beecroft. We do have a student who travels from Balmain to train with us though :)

joedoe
11-10-2002, 04:03 PM
Come to think of it, I am planning to be in the NY area after Christmas. Maybe Ego & I could meet up? :)

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-11-2002, 07:23 AM
JoeDoe,

I'll be happy to meet you. I don't thaink I'm doing much for X-Mas, you know me, its not that easy to get around. I do know of a good places to eat in downtown Manhatten, not to far from me. We could also catch a show at the theatres. Have you been to the States before. The atmosphere is still a little tense after Sept, but I'll be happy to show you around.

friday
11-11-2002, 07:36 AM
can i visit too? i wanna come to chifley college and see Ego/goki/Kelvin chan in action.
honestly tho' your episode with the gf ...thats a pretty sad story.

but i just don't see how u (ego/goki/kelvin) couldve just ignored all the horrible signs she was just using u. i guess what they say is true...luv is truly blind...

take care Kelvin,
friday

sweaty_dog
11-11-2002, 08:16 AM
"downtown Manhatten"

*COUGH COUGH*

Is that far from New Jersay?

Geezer
11-11-2002, 09:29 AM
Ego Wrote>

I'll be happy to meet you. I don't thaink I'm doing much for X-Mas, you know me, its not that easy to get around. I do know of a good places to eat in downtown Manhatten, not to far from me.

What are the names of some of the places that you like to eat at, and please not somewhere you could get off the internet.
It would be nice to confirm some of these places with some of our East Coast Brothers.!
If you could also supply a street address as well that would great.??

:D

TIger Hand
11-11-2002, 07:59 PM
Kelvin/Ego/Gotkim.-

You can't play that ignore game anymore.

Tell me where is a good place in Manhattan or even name a place in Jersey to eat.........Kelvin

In fact, tell me what type of restauarant is at the corner of Bayard and Centre st..?

What restaurant is on the corner 1 block east of that location?

What is across the street from that............?????????

Give it up already you goofy kid trying to practice kungfu.

You better put on those goggles you call glasses and research the internet for those locations.

P.S.
Atmosphere is tense after Sept. 11??????? That staement goes to show you are not in the States.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-13-2002, 04:49 AM
Well so much for trying to be nice to an Australian who intends to visit the States. I would have been happy to take you to see some sites. Is it because of a mistaken identity thinking that I am goktimus? Isn't he a made up character from your imagination? Quite franky I don't care, I've met Australians before but they behave different, talk different, without the paranoia and they don't do southern kung fu.

Friday:

"honestly tho' your episode with the gf ...thats a pretty sad story. but i just don't see how u (ego/goki/kelvin) couldve just ignored all the horrible signs she was just using u. i guess what they say is true...luv is truly blind..."

If i can speak for your character Goktimus, he probably got enough sex out of the relationship to have made it worth while. Perhaps you're just jelous to see what he had got and you didn't. Chics can be very persuasive and there must be an element of give and take.

But don't get carried away just yet, I'm not goktimus!

friday
11-13-2002, 05:09 AM
goki/ego/kelvin chan,

ego of course u can speak for goki. you are both the same person silly :) or should i say all three of your different alter -egos and multiple personalities ;).

comn man don't get mad i wasn't trying to tease u about that horrible episode u had with your gf. i actually felt sorry for u. and i understand it took u a few days b4 u could form some semblance of a response that was coherent. hmmm sorry u took it that way...

ego/goki/kelvin - i know u weren't in it for the physical fun only. but god u absolutely deserved it. i mean u cooked, cleaned, did her homework, did her assignments, went to lectures blahblahbla the list goes on. man the least u deserved was a bit of action ;). actually i did'nt really feel any jealous more pity. she used u and abused u and she was cheating on u. doesn't get any worse than that. if u have to do allt hose things u did and put up with all those problems in order to get a little action...haha i rest my case. listen lets not talk about your ex-gf anymore kelvin i know it must hurt u so. :(

my hearts goes out to u. there are plenty of girls in Australia that aren't that superficial and will see beyond your exterior to see the true u....hmmm mayb thats not a good idea...lol :)

TIger Hand
11-13-2002, 10:54 AM
Kelvin/Ego/gotki.-

How about being nice to a fellow Statesman, I will meet you for tea in Manhattan in about 2 months when I go to NYC.

Maybe....instead of going on Springer, you an HuangKaiVun can meet in Central Park. Since he also travels to NYC and was from LI.

Oh........but I guess the trip maybe too far for you from Aussie. Because you haven't proved to anyone you are from USA/NYC.

Kelvin........

You know, you look like the type that would treat a girl like that and get totally dis at the end. I almost feel sorry for ya......

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-14-2002, 06:44 AM
Friday,

For you to know so much about Goktimus shows that you both are not just acquintances on this forum. However, the things you say show that you cannot have been a friend. It also shows that you both could not have been common enemies either. A guy would have settled disputes in a more manly manner than airing someone's failed love affair on the internet.

So what are you? The conclusion I come to is that you are are someone who felt jilted by Goktimus who prefers girls to guys. You then brooded about this and took the opportunity to get back at him as soon as his relationship failed given that Goktimus turned down your advances.

Come to think of it, you have been showing an unwholesome amount of attention towards me on this forum, thinking that I am Goktimus. I mentioned on a number of occasions that I am not the person, but still you persisted - blinded by lust perhaps?

If however, you are right about my "secret identity", then won't you think that people on this forum would like to hear the stories I can tell about you, all those advances that I had turned down?

friday
11-14-2002, 07:33 AM
:) sure Ego/goki/kelvin chan

go for it! i luv tall stories. . umm don't tell me about the action that u got from your jap gf that made all your troubles worthwhile for u. i think that would be a bit too much for all of us kfo ppl :). u'll crack us up with all your efforts in order to get a little action.

u know u were pretty much ignoring me before. i guess i hit a raw nerve feeling sorry for u about the japanese episode. ahhh...:( poor Ego extra- ordinary. your not as impervious as u pretend to be :).

also as much as u deny it, there isn't a doubt about your differnet identities and who u are to myself or kfo ppl. i'm sorry if it bothers u. but whereever u post trying to 'troll' ppl here in kfo. i'll be there to inform ppl of who u r and turn the attention on u ;). if u do'nt like so many ppl knowing so many personal details about your alter egos. mayb u ought to take that website off. or get rid of the thread where u sign off with ego maximus and Kelvin Chan in kfo ;).

kind regards,

Friday

HuangKaiVun
11-15-2002, 08:56 PM
I really like your style, TIger Hand.

The Central Park thing is nice. I like the spot on the west side, where that really nice restaurant (forgot the name) exists.

Another REALLY good public meeting place is the Queens Botanical Garden on Main Street. I threw an Internet violin reunion there for maestronet.com once, in which my doubters who lived in NY were deathly afraid of facing me in person.

Funny - the number of people NOT from NYS outnumbered those who were!

I'd meet you in NYC if I could, but I don't live there anymore.

TIger Hand
11-18-2002, 04:52 AM
HKV-

Thx.

Central park would be a good place for us 3 to meet, but i'm afraid it is too far for kelvy to travel.

Especially, if he is gonna get his a$$ whoopped by people who really practice Kungfu.

Ya know in reading friday comment about kelvy........

It sounds like he has got a confidence/identity/inferiority complex. He seems to like everything that is japanese...even though he is chinese.

He probably hates his own culture.....that's why he learned to speak jap. He finally got the attention of a jap.girl, so he treats her like a queen, but she knows what kinda fool he is; so instead of spurning him, she uses him...........and then spurns him.

Poor....poor......kelvy................:(

A bit of advice...use fishing techniques; reel them in, let them go, reel them in, let them go.........b4 ya know, it will be on your dinner plate.

Oh, jeez....did I actually try to help kelvy.????

Geezer
11-18-2002, 10:57 AM
Tiger Hand Wrote>

It sounds like he has got a confidence/identity/inferiority complex. He seems to like everything that is japanese...even though he is chinese.

http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~dyue/wiihist/germwar/germwar.htm

http://www.princeton.edu/~nanking/html/main.html

Maybe this will be a wake up call:confused:

Some may consider this to be a FLAME:eek:

friday
11-19-2002, 03:40 AM
the latest update!!! :)
Ego/kelvin chan/goki
has just posted again on the southern forum at 5am new jersey time!

sorry guys i know its sad but my life is so bound up with the ego fan club and catching up with the latest gossip news in the life of goki primate.

soon however, i'll be on my break and training alot so someone will have to take over the troll the troll position here at kfo.
:( ego isn't talking to me nemoreeee...

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-20-2002, 04:54 AM
Friday:

You really are tragic. I am not Goktimus although you want me to be.

You should find another guy who actually loves you rather than pine over goktimus. The saddest thing is that you what me to be him. I really don't want to be part of your weird fantasies.

If you don't want to take your problems to a shrink, there's always Jerry Springer who would listen. But not me. bye

friday
11-20-2002, 05:43 AM
awwww...Ego/kelvin/goki primate that 'bye' sounded pretty final :(

thats not a nice way to treat a friend! esp one that is concerned with your habit of posting on kfo at 4am and 5am new jersey time (its where u live right??) :). ohhh waittt...u live in Australia in NSW. sorry i forgot :).

i know its not nice i really shouldn't point out that u signed off ego maximise and kelvin chan in your old posts to other ppl :( i'm sowie.

yours truly

Ego minimus!!!

Kelvin Chumpy!!!
president of ego-extra-ordinary fan club

friday
11-20-2002, 05:52 AM
ego...one more thing
u don't have to listen to anything i say ...just READ my posts on kfo. thats enuff :)

rememeber? its a thread on the internet...u post messages here and people read them. do i have to repeat that again or do u understand? remember u can always reread it.

sorry buddy. but as your manager i really expect alot more from u

btw we have u booked in at the shopping center in burwood this wkend. remember to arrive 30mins early so we can fit u in that chicken costume and start handing out brochures for that new chicken store. remember how much the kids luved u last time?

ego minimus!!
kev chumpy!!!!!

Jables
11-20-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Boris

Has anyone here realised that Goktimus Prime and Ego Maximus are both the same person?
I point you to exhibit A: Both have strange fetishes with Transformers. This is evident in the final tag of the Ego Maximus persona where he delcares quite stupidly "Ego Maximise". Clearly the sign of a wanker.

Exhibit B: Length and style of their correspondences. Both have the similar style of writing with the use of direct quotes as the giveaway to their singular identity. They both like to write alot about nothing, and horribly indepth at a non-argumentive discourse.

Exhibit C: The most ****ing of all : Ego Maximus' email address. EGO_Maxxximus@yahoo.com.au. What self respecting Yank would have an Australian email address? I let you the Jury, ponder that question, for Goktimus Prime is Guilty of impersonating other people badly and living a very sad life.

Just thought everyone ought to have easy access to the evidence at hand. In case anyone missed it the first time.

NorthernMantis
11-22-2002, 08:48 PM
Wow that's very good evidence.

Talk about busted .

To tell the truth I didn't know wether he really was goktimus but it makes so much sense now.

friday
11-22-2002, 09:44 PM
hi northernmantis,

well it gets kinda obvious after u read that thread that serpent posted. plus the things highlighted above.

i've really tried to emphasize also in that old thread where ego stuffs up is him signing off with ego maximise and also kelvin chan under his guest id. plus his old email address being an australian one.

i've also caught ego/kelvin/goki primate online having just posted and using the internet to do a quick time conversion to new jersey and it being 4am-5am a few times??? whats the deal with this guy who alleges he lives in new jersey lol :)

his usual approach is to deny ego/kelvin and goki are the same person but basically ignores everything supporting the fact they are the same person.

:) anyway i've gotten really bored trolling him. he is trying to pretend to be a nice guy now. i've finished the semester :) woohoo
going to go train now

ego minimus!!!
kelvin chumpy!!!