PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this guy?

BDKF
11-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a Hsing-I teacher in the High Point, NC region named Freddie McShann? His organization is the Wu Shu Nei Chia Mind Boxing Club. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BDKF
11-05-2002, 05:14 PM
ttt

MaFuYee
11-06-2002, 11:22 PM
thank you for providing me the opportunity to lash out at you, a poor unsuspecting fool, who made the mistake of posting a trivial question that i and perhaps a few others on this forum find to be mildly annoying and a waste of bandwidth!

to answer your question:

NO!!!!
no one has ever heard of your stupid teacher, and what reason do i have to even believe that such a person even exists?

(what the hell did you expect to see in reply??

you're in north frickin' carolina. - not exactly the martial arts capitol of the world!)

<sane portion>
there are more "martial artists" (and i use the term loosely) out there than you can shake a stick at; and name recognition has NO direct relation to quality.

surely you must realise that many of the big names that most of us would recognize are not necessarily the people you would want to learn from... (bob klein for example. sin the, iron kim, mr. miyagi, etc. etc.)

and also that there were, are, and will be countless excellent martial artists out there that you and i will never hear of. - that is life.

<back to ranting>

how dare you sully this forum, with such a piddling question?!?! - can'y you see this is a 'SERIOUS' forum for deep intellectual debate!

of course if you were really serious about studying, you could have just checked him out, and then checked out every other teacher in your area, and then just picked the best one. - after all, it wouldn't matter very much if i told you there was a great teacher who teaches 2000 miles away from you...right?

but, Noooooo.... your too lazy to do that... wouldn't want to actually observe, and then THINK, and make a decision yourself... that would go against everything you've ever done in your life to this point... don't wanna pick up a bad habit like 'thinking' now, would you?

have a nice day.

CD Lee
11-07-2002, 08:40 AM
MaFuYee - Ever heard of REFERENCES??? The guy is perfectly within his rights to ask such a question. Lots of good information on teachers can be found around these forums. It is always subjective, but I personally like to hear what others experience has been to gain more insight.

Walter Joyce
11-07-2002, 08:44 AM
I just think Ma likes to stir the pot briskly. A tough love sorta guy. Short on sentiment, and analysis.

:cool:

p.s. I know the macarena when I see it too.

Water Dragon
11-07-2002, 08:52 AM
Who the hell are you to talk smack about Mr. Miyagi? I'm gonna go out there and whoop your @ss with my secret Crane technique. If done right, no can defend.

BDKF
11-07-2002, 09:51 AM
I humbly prostrate myself before you and the lords of the Nei Jia for sullying your forum. I will now take myself and my base external style and leave this forum with my head held in shame but with a pebble of giddiness for having been in the presence of such unheralded greatness.

Your humble and lowly servant...

MaFuYee
11-09-2002, 01:00 PM
some people say that i do things that are bad, and not right... but, i am a good guy; i have happy feelings all of the time.

and, now, perhaps you would like to hear a joke;

what do you get when you cross a chicken with a bungee cord?

my a$$.

HAHAHAHAA!!!