PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to share something else with you...

KC Elbows
11-05-2002, 02:24 PM
I hate pop tarts.

Let the mathematical debate begin.

Suntzu
11-05-2002, 02:34 PM
u trippin!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

KC Elbows
11-05-2002, 02:40 PM
BTW, congrats on your sanshou experience.

Stacey
11-05-2002, 02:48 PM
you only think you like pop tarts because you've never had toaster strudels. Your not really happy. Pop tarts are a crutch, an excuse not to cook a real breakfast.

Suntzu
11-05-2002, 02:49 PM
how can u call yourself an American and not love the king of all empty calorie, sugar-coated, frosted junk food pastries… next thing u know you'll be tellin us how u hate the wonderful wrapped up scrap parts we call the Hotdog… somebody get a rope we gotta traitor...

KC Elbows
11-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Now the hot dog is another story. And the jumbo chilli dog is the king.

However, I hold to my original stance. I hate pop tarts. You can frown frown roll eyes all you like, but the pop tart is not what it once was. It is a mere shadow of it's former frostiness. Even the chocolate pop tart holds no meaning for me now.

Toaster Streudel is even grosser than the pop tart. I denounce all of your processed pastryness.

fa_jing
11-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Royce would choke a pop tart.

KC Elbows
11-05-2002, 03:21 PM
I disagree. A pop tart would choke Royce.

fa_jing
11-05-2002, 03:24 PM
Maybe - if Royce tried one of his lame-o side kicks to close the distance to the toaster.

KC Elbows
11-05-2002, 03:30 PM
:D

guohuen
11-05-2002, 05:08 PM
Hey! What's wrong with Maddona?

eulerfan
11-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
I hate pop tarts.

Let the mathematical debate begin.

I've only started two of those. Let's not get melodramatic.:D

KC Elbows
11-06-2002, 07:09 AM
What are the odds of a third?

eulerfan
11-06-2002, 09:28 AM
Dude, I swear I'll do my best.

It's just all I do all day. That and kung fu. That's my sad, pathetic little life. When you do one thing all day, every day, it's difficult not to relate everything else to it.

I've been warned enough times. I'll shut up about it. Really, I will.;)

KC Elbows
11-06-2002, 09:36 AM
You're no fun.:p :D

rubthebuddha
11-06-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by eulerfan
I've been warned enough times. I'll shut up about it. Really, I will.;)

now what are the odds of THAT? :confused:

;)

Blackspear
11-06-2002, 11:35 AM
Pop tart's Rule,

My mom always told me to eat my pop tarts so i can grow big and strong , Im still chewing em everyone for one day , yes one day i know ill make momma proud

P.S.
I dont think Royce can pronounce pop tarts

eulerfan
11-06-2002, 11:56 AM
rubthebuddha,
I won't give you the odds because that would be mathematical and I made a promise.

KC Elbows,

I can be gotten. It's been done. I won't tell you how. If you're determined, you will find the way. It's there. Everybody's got a button.

:D ;) :D

KC Elbows
11-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Eulerfan, without math, all this thread has to go on is pop tarts. Pop tarts. We're talking thirty posts, tops.

I wish I could find some sort of expression with which I could represent the rise and fall of this thread in realistic terms, involving the major variables likely to affect it all.:D

Perhaps I'll need to turn to my sacred geometry to find hope for this thread.

The answer lies in the arrangement of drums at a tool concert, I'm sure of it.

rubthebuddha
11-06-2002, 12:46 PM
perhaps math is not our answer. perhaps semantics are the key to keeping this thread going, and we can use pop tarts to do it.

ever consider that the term "pop tarts" is more than just a name for a moderately tasty food product? as it stands, "pop tarts" is just the proper name for a snack -- it's a noun. but if you think along the lines of verbs and not proper nouns, you get different results. "pop tarts" could actually be an imperative sentence -- a command. so maybe the name is not a title, but a communiqué from the kellogg's corporation that doesn't ask or beseech, but rather orders you to hit girls who have attitude problems.

that should keep this thing going.

eulerfan
11-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Rubthebuddha, I think you may be onto something. Now we need to closely examine the box for evidence. Perhaps there is a tell tale figure of an abused woman hidden in the filling on the broken edge of the pop tart.

Do you have a magnifying glass?

TaoBoy
11-06-2002, 02:11 PM
A button, hey...?

eulerfan
11-06-2002, 02:17 PM
Yes. But don't just push it. I hate that. You have to sort of gently......oh, excuse me....excuse me....pardon me.

rubthebuddha
11-06-2002, 02:21 PM
eulerfan,

indeed, i do. my handy-dandy utility belt has all the necessities (even cheesecake if i get hungry).

well, there's good news and bad news -- there IS someone moving down in that broken-off corner, but they keep going back inside the filling, way in the back, and i can't make them out.

and when i try to look further, the guard dogs scare me off. :(

now the big question is, what is a big, huge, benevolent and loving company like kelloggs up to?

KC Elbows
11-06-2002, 02:58 PM
Apparently, I've wandered into the red light district of pop tart town. Cherry, brown sugar, chocolate, like you've never seen them before!:eek: :eek: :eek:

rogue
11-06-2002, 03:16 PM
Now the hot dog is another story. And the jumbo chilli dog is the king. KC, you like weiners?

KC Elbows
11-06-2002, 03:53 PM
There's no graceful way out of it. I've got a fondness for lips and *******s, provided there's sufficient cheese and beans. However, only on special occassions.

Serpent
11-06-2002, 04:20 PM
I wonder what the great mathematicina Euler would think about popping tarts?

Royal Dragon
11-06-2002, 07:26 PM
Personally, I hate Pop Tarts too. I haven't eat'n one in decades.

Now coffe cake? THERE'S SOMT'IN!!!!!!

I have also been known to eat Brownies (NO, not THOSE kind!!!, normally I wait until they have grown into Girl scou........Ahh, never mind):eek:

diego
11-06-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by fa_jing
Maybe - if Royce tried one of his lame-o side kicks to close the distance to the toaster.

FOOLS...but yaall makes me crack in?...as i dont usually lol for really on the i-net especially at the library!.

diego
11-06-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
I wonder what the great mathematicina Euler would think about popping tarts?

well the mathematist ODB, would think they are some gay dancers!.

eulerfan
11-06-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
Apparently, I've wandered into the red light district of pop tart town. Cherry, brown sugar, chocolate, like you've never seen them before!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I got your thread up over 30, didn't I? Don't argue with the results.

Royal Dragon
11-06-2002, 08:33 PM
Do ya think we could make 50??

Chang Style Novice
11-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Election Results 2002, by Frankie G. (http://itech.pjc.cc.fl.us/cschuler/clt1500/review/goyasaturn.html)

Now THAT'S good eatin'!

guohuen
11-07-2002, 09:45 AM
I'm polishing up my boots and practicing my goosestep. How about you?

Leonidas
11-07-2002, 10:07 AM
Well i hate pop tarts and rat mea....I mean hot dogs.

So there. :p

rubthebuddha
11-07-2002, 12:24 PM
hot dogs are only useful when covered in chili, cheese and onions.

like this:

numnum (http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/wiener/images/homepage/1.gif)

ewallace
11-07-2002, 12:25 PM
The only reason KC doesn't like pop tarts is because when you live in Kansas City, Kansas, you get the "hand-me-down" pop tarts, which are basically pop tarts that did not pass inspection at the Kansas City, Missouri supermarkets. That's why they are cheaper there too.

KC Elbows
11-07-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ewallace
The only reason KC doesn't like pop tarts is because when you live in Kansas City, Kansas, you get the "hand-me-down" pop tarts, which are basically pop tarts that did not pass inspection at the Kansas City, Missouri supermarkets. That's why they are cheaper there too.

For those who don't understand this process, it is very similar to the way Texas keeps it's good politicians in Texas, where there's better mexican food, and sends it's "hand me down" ones to Washington, where they won't bother Texans, if they know whats good for them.

ewallace
11-07-2002, 01:30 PM
Well said KC...well said. The gummint does thing a lil' bit diffently down heea.

rubthebuddha
11-07-2002, 04:51 PM
the good thing? at least in texas' death row, you're ensured fresh, new neighbors about once per week. lots of new friends!
:)

(edit -- i have to add that i live in a state that was i think the first to not hang someone for cruel and unusual punishment reasons -- he was so fat that hanging him would risk decapitation and this, according to some, was cruel; irritating part? he ate himself obese AFTER he got to jail, and washington's default death method is hanging and the only alternative is choosing lethal injection; BUT, the inmate didn't choose injection, and hanging would be cruel and unusual, so he's kinda stuck)