PDA

View Full Version : HI my friends (ABOUT KUNG FU WALLBAGS)

tiger_1
11-06-2002, 12:14 PM
my friends its me again and im like to say : 1 tho its that teacher and great master of wing chun (kungfu) tho traning wing chun style with hits to wallbag? how can one or anny real kung fu fighter traning positions (cose in kung fu dnt have blocade and hits just pure positions - in case in wing chun that positions have conections and creations in the level of bong sao- ) in wallbag? how can one wingchunger work for more speed and great speed in wallbag ? in that case we must ***ot wo.dumm. how one wingchunger can work in wallbag and in same time have strong hands and iron boddy ?LET SAY EAGLE CLAW POSITION THO GIVE TO US MUST HIDEN ROAD COSE IN THAT POSITION BONG SAO ITS NABER OPPONENT IN SAME MOMENT WE HAVE HIDEN DEPARTH AND DEGRADATION AND DEHARMONIZATION TO BODDY OF OPPONENT and we use direct styoping and atact exsample to tiger or snake positions (chainpunch) tho have opponent SO HOW CAN WE THAT TRANING TO WALLBAG? hmmmmmmmmmmmm let ***ot about wo.dumm. OR how we can traning harmony and cirkulation of power in boddy , difrent level of stability in wallbag ? ( that wallbag traning must some secret traning and that suc. that good for make gentley and nice disnilend wingchungers ) or somme mistike or some ..... lett make wing chungers tho for start traning can do about 3 000 chain punches but like positions tho can have efect of punch let do hard kung fu people cose wing chun its not that popular in world for wallbags but for nature ewen single amateur in ordunary traning or fight can see kung fu beauty and for him imposible conections speed and atact strategy in wing chun style - sorry for long theme and just friendly tiger_1 ( that man from croatia its must be from prosinica nad truntich wing chun school and im know that school and that lineage im not that farr im in macedonia so we can do contact pls send to me mesage to my email emil_tiger_1@martialmail.com im have many fights in croatia in past im have live there about 1,5 years but we have difrent lineage cose you are from yip man so we have many moment to discut to see to make about wingchun pls col ):)