PDA

View Full Version : Photos of the Shaolin Temple

PHILBERT
11-07-2002, 11:07 AM
Does anyone here know a website that has photos from the outside, inside and surrounding areas of the Shaolin Temple? Thanks.

norther practitioner
11-07-2002, 11:15 AM
http://russbo.dnsart.com/cgi-bin/photopost/index.pl?cat=503&thumb=1

you can also try a image search on www.google.com

GeneChing
11-07-2002, 05:49 PM
We've published more photos of Shaolin than anyone else outside China. http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/index.php

What are you looking for specifically?

PHILBERT
11-07-2002, 08:30 PM
gak, nevermind. It was supposed to be for a school project but my English teacher rejected the idea because "You've never been there." Well I've never been ANYWHERE exciting.

Qi dup
11-07-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Well I've never been ANYWHERE exciting.

Never been anywere exciting? I've never been to Tx but I hear it's pretty great. after all, everything is big in Texas. I hear you have tons of hot chicks. You don't want to know what half the Colorado chicks look like. check the british airways site, they have a lot of deals. If you don't go this year, you'll just be one year older when you do.

PHILBERT
11-08-2002, 12:15 AM
Well thats kind of hard since my paper is due in 2 weeks, work weekends to pay for my car and college, and if nothing else I know some other places (no offense) Id visit before Shaolin. While the Shaolin Temple is in my top 3, it isn't number 1.

Pittsburgh is.

GeneChing
11-08-2002, 10:46 AM
I give, what's number two?

norther practitioner
11-08-2002, 11:09 AM
Qi dup,
whats the deal with this

You don't want to know what half the Colorado chicks look like
You should come down to Denver (err even Boulder for that matter). Stop spending so much time in a county where the guys out populate the women by a multiple of 7

PHILBERT
11-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Sherman, Texas. Only 2 hours from me, but I never have a day off from work or school (at the same time) to get out there.

Qi dup
11-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Sorry NP, I spoke to soon. You are right, Denver is loaded with hot chicks. I only live an hour away so I know that much. For the record I said half the chicks:)

* My apologies to any of the hot girls who live in Colorado that may have been offended by comment. As for the rest, come on up to the mountains, you'll feel right at home.