PDA

View Full Version : ATT: ewallace

Water Dragon
11-08-2002, 08:41 AM
Found on another forum.

Team Rampage has officially opened its doors for business. San Antonio now has a new place to train MMA, boxing, muay thai, wrestling, and submission grappling. In addition, we will also be teaching Jeet Kune Do, children's classes, and cardio kickboxing. We have a large matted area, the floor ring is on it's way, 2 heavy bags, a speed bag, and an uppercut bag. This is a nice facility! The coaches and trainers at Team Rampage are comprised of professional and amateur fighters that actively participate in various combat sports. The coaches include Jay Archer(owner),John Alvarez,George Montgomery, Roger Olivarri, Ben Brown, and myself. This talent pool includes Golden Gloves boxers,BJJ Blue belts, and MMA competitors. Check us out at: 2411 Thousand Oaks(Next to Walgreens) San Antonio, TX 78232 210-946-1979

ewallace
11-08-2002, 09:14 AM
Sweet. That's like 3-5 miles from my apartment. That would be great to go alongside my kali...which I need to get back in class. Been out for a while. Did you happen to catch a URL for them?

Thanks WD.

- Eric

SevenStar
11-08-2002, 09:19 AM
If you don't go check them out, WD and I will personally ride to TX and kick your arse!

WD, Who is the "myself" referring to? It's not Rampage, is it?

ewallace
11-08-2002, 09:24 AM
If you don't go check them out, WD and I will personally ride to TX and kick your arse!
I ain't skeered. Just stop by the first convienent store when you get to san antonio and ask around for Juan Rodriquez. You will have no problem finding me. :)

ewallace
11-08-2002, 09:35 AM
Nevermind about the URL. I found the thread. Tanks again.

SevenStar
11-08-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by ewallace

I ain't skeered. Just stop by the first convienent store when you get to san antonio and ask around for Juan Rodriquez. You will have no problem finding me. :)

Good deal. We will kck the arse of EVERY Juan Rodriguez until we find the right one!!

Water Dragon
11-08-2002, 09:58 AM
But Sev, if you've been reading the forum, ewallace has Jesus on his side. And there's a whole lot of Jesus's in San Antonio :eek:

ewallace
11-08-2002, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the new sig.

guohuen
11-08-2002, 10:19 AM
OMG that's funny!

ewallace
11-08-2002, 10:25 AM
WD, Who is the "myself" referring to? It's not Rampage, is it?
It was referring to Edward Miller, who started the thread. Just look up the thread called "New MMA School in San Antonio ". I won't be specific but the forum it's on is not at ground level. It's on the third page of threads.

SevenStar
11-08-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
But Sev, if you've been reading the forum, ewallace has Jesus on his side. And there's a whole lot of Jesus's in San Antonio :eek:

Thanks for making me spit my water all over the monitor - it needed to be cleaned anyway

Water Dragon
11-08-2002, 11:15 AM
LOL @ me being quoted.

What a week on KFO! So far we've figured out that SevenStar spits and Gene swallows.

rubthebuddha
11-08-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
What a week on KFO! So far we've figured out that SevenStar spits and Gene swallows.

further proof that CMA is MMA's biotch?

:eek: