PDA

View Full Version : Yau kung mun website upgraded

fiercest tiger
11-11-2002, 04:34 AM
Hi Gang,

For anyone interested, i have upgraded my website. Can you let me know what you think, still need some touch ups and stuff to come but i think it is an improvement!:)

thanks and enjoy.

Garry FT

MaFuYee
11-11-2002, 02:37 PM
hola gary,

the page doesn't seem to be displaying properly on my p.c.

i am using netscape v.4.7
screen resolution 1024x768

the right margin is too far right, and i have to use the horizontal scroll bar to view the stuff on the right side of the screen.

cheers.

fiercest tiger
11-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Ok ill look into getting all these fixed! f@cking computers....

hahahaha i appreciate everyones in put here so far.

cheers
Garry FT

TaoBoy
11-11-2002, 06:50 PM
Hey dude, how about using a hyperlink in your sig? Then us lazy b@stards won't have to cut 'n paste your link every time.

Like this - www.yaukungmun.com.au. :p

The site looks pretty schmick mate. Nice work.

TaoBoy
11-11-2002, 06:52 PM
There's a little table problem on the page. The left navigation column and the centre column aren't meeting properly. Looks like an image misalignment or something similar. It's where you title fades into the body of the site.

TaoBoy
11-11-2002, 07:03 PM
I clicked on one of the pad work images in your gallery and was forwarded to http://www.yaukungmun.com.au/error_docs/not_found.html. All the images on the 'not found' page do not load.

Aaah, the joys of website development. :D

fiercest tiger
11-11-2002, 08:54 PM
:rolleyes: this is a pain in the butt! i should have it fixed soon.:)

FT

sing fu
11-11-2002, 09:49 PM
Fiercest Tiger,

The new frame column on the left hand side of the site makes it sweet navigation-wise. Say, wasn't that a Fosters keg on the shelf in the pic on your Dit Dar page ? ;)

The site is already information-packed, but I reckon most of us wouldn't complain if you decide to put more on!

TaoBoy
11-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Still waiting for those videos, Garry!!!
I mean it's not like you've been busy, mate. :D