PDA

View Full Version : Yang Tai Chi Styles before Cheng FU(theres many??)

dre_doggX
11-13-2002, 03:50 PM
I read an article on Tai Chi History by Peter Lim, and according to him, they are many Yang Styles, on that people try to do in 2 to 3 minutes, (even though it has 73 postures and 200 movements),

This article mentions the difference between some of the Yang LuChan styles, or Styles that exsisted before Cheng FU made his style. for those of you who dont like Erle, I just wanna say (I DONT REMEMBER HIM SAYING he was the ONLY ONE WHO KNEW THIS STYLE) either its pretty interesting, an even bigger eye opener for me atleast.

It also talks about Cheng Fu to.

http://sunflower.singnet.com.sg/~limttk/historg4.htm

dre_doggX
11-14-2002, 09:30 AM
So post some thing please

gazza99
11-14-2002, 11:22 AM
There are many versions of Yang style, and many more historical accounts. Just go practice Dre, and possibly take an english class or three.

Your constant whinning about Erle, and history is obnoxious. Come back with some real questions about practice, so that we may have something tangible to discuss.

Later,
Gary

PS: Your first english lesson: "Some thing" in the context you used it should be written as one word (Something).

patriot
11-14-2002, 12:56 PM
1st Enlgish lesson - English, not english.

patriot
11-14-2002, 12:58 PM
English - not english.

dre_doggX
11-14-2002, 02:39 PM
o.k, I'll stop talking about my opinons on Erle, and people who dicuss agree, greatly with him. I disgreed wit his Empty Force article. Lets talk about about Tai Chi.

gazza99
11-14-2002, 06:31 PM
Hey, my grammer is not perfect, but for the most part it is comprehendable.

Good Idea Dre, I think he is however right on the money with his empty force article.

Gary

patriot
11-15-2002, 07:16 AM
Comprehensible - not comprehendible.

(just having fun - don't take it seriously)

gazza99
11-15-2002, 11:48 AM
Alright, im done posting anything usefull here, I tried......but Patriot seems to be missing the point. Go jerk off somewhere else man. :)

Gary