PDA

View Full Version : Guess what?

Ryu
10-09-2001, 09:47 AM
I am refreshing myself to some BJJ videos tonight.
Ralek, are you proud of me??

Afterwards I will play StreetFighter :)

.............. sorry guys, need coffee...
:eek:

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Tainan Mantis
10-09-2001, 12:54 PM
There are so many available. Could you make some recomendations and where to order. Preferably Panther.

Ralek
10-09-2001, 07:36 PM
I KO Ryu easily even when i am the yoga master. Ryu can't even beat yoga.

Sagat is the best character. When moves are based on real life martial arts then the superior martial arts always have the better characters. That is why Sagat's the best becuase he does muy thai.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

Tigerstyle
10-09-2001, 07:58 PM
E. Honda is unstoppable. Size does matter (no matter what she tells you ;) )

krome
10-09-2001, 08:04 PM
Roy Harris BJJ 101 are the best I have seen so far. They are easy to follow and understand. They also have good basic that are important for beginners to master.

His web site is royharris.com (http://www.royharris.com/)

also if you have questions about any of the techniques on his tapes he will more than happily answer your questions.

Use what works not what looks pretty.

Ryu
10-10-2001, 12:14 AM
Dhalsim?????? Are you mad??

Ryu and Ken are the ONLY characters to play in that game, Ralek. :D Everyone knows that!

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

wu_de36
10-10-2001, 12:24 AM
ralek uses Chun Li

Mr. Nemo
10-10-2001, 12:52 AM
"Sagat is the best character."

What version are you playing? When I played the original back in 6th grade (I think it was), Guile was the best character. Whoever got guile would dominate until someone managed to beat him, then that guy would take guile and dominate.

This was true even in SF:champion edition, when you could play the bosses.

nightair
10-10-2001, 01:24 AM
brian fury or lei wulong from tekken3 would beat the crap out of anyone from streetfighter.

DOH!!

kwokfist
10-10-2001, 01:26 AM
No, Ralek abuses chun li. :eek:

TatewakiKuno
10-10-2001, 01:31 AM
I wish I could abuse chun li
:rolleyes:

IronFist
10-10-2001, 06:42 AM
Whoever got guile would dominate until someone managed to beat him, then that guy would take guile and dominate.

On the Super Nintendo (SNES) version? That's because you guys didn't know the code to let both people be the same character! In later versions (SFII Turbo, Super SFII, etc) it was allowed by default.

In case you are still playing the original SFII on Super Nintendo, the same character code is this:

Down R Up L Y B Start

Or, just download a newer version for an emulator :)

Iron

Xebsball
10-10-2001, 06:54 AM
All street fighter versions (from sf2 to sfa3) can be played with emulators except for Street Fighter 3 i think. You can get the games and emulators for free on the net. But you have to delete the games in 24 hours (yeah, right...).

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Mr. Nemo
10-10-2001, 07:01 AM
I was talking about the arcade version. I didn't know there was a code for the SNES version, though. Where can you find these emulators?

Sharky
10-10-2001, 03:00 PM
if used properly, chun li can kick ryu and ken's asses. However, ryu could kick most peoples ass, ken is a big wuss, **** it.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Fish of Fury
10-10-2001, 03:04 PM
chun li could kick my arse.
hey, sharky...good to see you back dude!

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Universal Stance
10-10-2001, 03:55 PM
Ryu is the best character in the pre-SF3 series. Especially the Marvel vs. Capcom version of him.

Beam Hadoken
Super Double Ice Dragon Punch
Super Hurricane Kick

Unstoppable!!! Oh wait that was Juggernant's line :).

Chun Li got lanky in SF3. I think I like Rose a little better anyhow.

"**** it's cold out here to be practicing."

TatewakiKuno
10-10-2001, 04:01 PM
Ryu was good but once akuma came is a playable character he dominates everyone.

Universal Stance
10-10-2001, 04:06 PM
I forgot about the stinkin' Dragon's Rage attack...

However, in one (or both I can't remember as I haven't played in about a year) of the M vs. C, Ryu can transform into both Ken and Akuma. So there.... I win, err Ryu wins. :rolleyes:

Shaolindynasty
10-10-2001, 06:16 PM
Dalsim, sagat? Please, I thought you at least new your games ralek Ryu is the champion of streetfighter, although when I play Adon in alpha 3 I crush everyone. So if you want a Thai guy choose Adon. In SF 3 third strike Ryu is the ultimate, in SF vs. Xmen or marvel or whatever Ryu was the man and even in the animated cartoon he was the man so there......Ryu was the greatest caracter

No charaters from tekken could beat Ryu he could throw fireballs!!! Now Dragon ball z is another story...

New classes New online Catalog
www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Xebsball
10-10-2001, 06:55 PM
Searching in altavista you might find some emulation sites. I cant really remember a good one right now.
Look for MAME, it runs a lot of arcade games (street fighter and lots of others). There is NeoRageX for NeoGeo games, FinalBurn for some capcom games, etc. When searching for games write "roms".

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Universal Stance
10-10-2001, 06:59 PM
Gokuo would kill everyone. One shot. Nuff said.

If you don't believe me check out the episodes that didn't come out in America yet.