PDA

View Full Version : ving stun student

russellsherry
11-18-2002, 03:57 PM
dear anthony i am pleasedthat you explained yourself firsly could
you tell me what you meant by the fact you were going to be rude
to me, secondly i have been doing wing chun snice 1974 i think
the person i trained here in melboune told myself and a few others that he trained with wong sifu for a year he did not e also
lost alot of money though bad bussness deals nearly a million dollers in fact and i dont want to give this person name to give him any creadit in anyway i train with randy now i do not teach
wongs style i dont know dummy ete if you and i got on the wrong foot iam sorry for it to joy hi sifu thank sifu fong for teaching randy williams so well for me also thank augstine for his early articals becuase of them i left my fake teacher regards russel lsherry

vingtsunstudent
11-18-2002, 07:14 PM
hi russell
i'm glad you are now able to see that i was merely asking a question and thank you for the reply.
like i said this isn't the vtaa forum and not everybody here is out to put you or what you do down, you may find some questions here that you don't like but that's just life and the best way to deal with them is to either ignore them or offer up some good responses to them.
as to me saying i was going to be rude to you, well i think you have miss read the fact that i said you were a bit rude to me for asking a simple question.
if i was going to be rude to you i would have already done so but as you can see i hold no ill feeling towards you for simply taking what i asked the wrong way.
again thanx for your answer and i think i now know who you meant as the one who claimed to have been taught by wong sifu way back in 74.
again relax and enjoy your time here
vts