PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Dave Lacey

Fu-Pow
11-18-2002, 05:17 PM
Apparently, you read this forum or you wouldn't post about it on your website. I would email you directly but you don't list an email address on your website. If you would like to contact me directly I'm at fu_pow@hotmail.com.

I've noticed that you like to use quotes on your website. I don't mind if you quote me, but please don't take my words out of context to prove your point. If you insist on quoting me please put it in the context in which it was written.

Also you have for some reason aligned me with the Chan Family and claimed I am a "traitor" to Hung Sing CLF or a Chan Family defender. To tell you the truth I don't even know anyone that practices Chan Family CLF. All I know of the Chan Family is from members of this forum, reading and from websites. I am interested to learn some of the Chan Family Chi Gung sets because Hung Sing CLF does not have these. When I have an opportunity I will learn them.

I am simply a student of Choy Lay Fut....period. It's fun and I like
learning it. I will learn from anyone that I want .... as long as my current Sifu approves, of course.

Furthermore, it's come to my attention that you have been trying to learn my true identity. You asked one of my classmates in Malaysia if he was in fact "fu-pow." Fine, I don't mind if you want to know who I am...in fact, given what you know about me you could probably figure it out.

But if your intention is to cause discord between me and my Sifu then I strongly suggest you refrain.

I DEFEND THE LINEAGE THAT WAS GIVEN DIRECTLY TO ME BY MY SIFU!!!

You want to see it, here it is: http://www.makskungfu.com/ChoyLayFut.html

It says, CHAN HEUNG......FOOOUUUNNNNDER!!!

It is the same lineage that is written about in MY SIGUNG's book on Choy Lay Fut. It places Chan Heung squarely as the FOUNDER of CLF. So if you want to argue with anyone argue with my Sifu or better yet argue with my SiGung.....oh wait....who's the Fan Guak Chia now?

friday
11-18-2002, 05:25 PM
none of my business but...that address doesn't seem to work
mayb its just me :(

Fu-Pow
11-18-2002, 05:46 PM
Try it now.

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 09:42 PM
Fu-Pow,

Where were you quoted out of context?
Do you have a link?

I hope this is resolved quickly, I'm plain sick to death of silly martial arts politics.

bean curd
11-19-2002, 02:12 AM
you seem frustrated why don't you go and see david. if i am not mistaken isn't your sifu going down that way pretty soon and also meeting with david ? why not tag along and express your issues face to face ??

even i know that k-no is one of davids students, why not e-mail him with your concerns as iron silk just did recently, why do you keep bring these things up on a forum like this ??

you also bring up your sifu's history and how you will defend your lineage history , yet you also where one of the loudest voices along with joe seph attacking anyone who brought up ching cho as a real figure, yet your sigung says he was!! and not only that says ching cho taught chan heung gung fu, so how come you claim one part of your history but not another ??

just curious, please don't take offence just observations from my part

Fu-Pow
11-19-2002, 12:04 PM
you seem frustrated why don't you go and see david.
f i am not mistaken isn't your sifu going down that way pretty soon and also meeting with david ? why not tag along and express your issues face to face ??

Frustrated? Not in the slightest. I know my lineages version of the history and quite honestly it doesn't match up with Dave Lacey's version. What make's his right and mine wrong? He has accused me of being a Chan Clan supporter, why because I defend my branches history? If he doesn't agree with my lineage take it up with my Sifu or with my Si Jo.... Poon Sing. All I've done is restate what I've been taught.

As for a face to face meeting it's never gonna happen. I know
Dave Lacey's real intention for a "face to face" meeting. You must think I'm a real chump. I choose to remain anonymous and I don't see anything wrong with that because I haven't done anything wrong.

even i know that k-no is one of davids students, why not e-mail him with your concerns as iron silk just did recently, why do you keep bring these things up on a forum like this

Why should I have to deal with Dave Lacey's students? Why does he not post an email address on his website so I can contact him directly?. I use this public forum because I have no other way to contact him.

you also bring up your sifu's history and how you will defend your lineage history , yet you also where one of the loudest voices along with joe seph attacking anyone who brought up ching cho as a real figure, yet your sigung says he was!!

Your like a parrot of Dave Lacey: "Your one of the loudest voices attacking Ching Cho." Did you quote that off his website.

Read Lee Koon Hung's book. It doesn't say that Ching Cho taught Jeong Yim, it says that he taught Chan Heung. That's all I've ever said from the begginning. So who's right?...Dave Lacey or Lee Koon Hung, Mak Hin Fai, Liu Siu Hung, Tat Mau Wong and even Vince Lacey (his own brother)? Everyone seems to think that Chan Heung was the founder with the exception of a few people in Futsan who want to bring tourists there.

You know what I don't really care who's right. But don't sit and tell me I'm a traitor to my lineage because I defend the lineage and history given to me by my SiFu and SiGung.

and not only that says ching cho taught chan heung gung fu, so how come you claim one part of your history but not another ??

Again. Not only me. Read the ****ing book if you don't believe me. My whole branch starting from Lee Koon Hung says that Ching Cho taught Chan Heung, not Ching Cho taught Jeong Yim. Our story is different from both the "new" Hung Sing version and Chen Yong Fa's version.

Is Dave Lacey calling us all liars. Does he want to prove it? Why does he need to single me out and try to cause trouble for me, a student, not even a sifu yet? Pretty cowardly if you ask me. I bet he wouldn't even bring these issues up with his contemporaries because he's too much of a coward to disagree with them. He hadn't an opportunity in Malaysia. Why didn't he get up on the podium and tell all his contemporaries that he has the "true" history and half of them are wrong?

just curious, please don't take offence just observations from my part

Don't play coy with me bean curd, You think that I was born 6 months ago? Everything in this world is political and everyone has their own agenda, you are not exempt from this. Don't try to come off as a hapless observer.

CLFNole
11-19-2002, 12:39 PM
Fu-Pow:

Actually the history that Lee Koon Hung conveyed to us is not the same story from his book. His book was primarily written by students from the Hong Kong University and is full of problems with english, grammar, etc....

The story in which he told us was in fact Chan Hueng sending Cheong Yim to study with Monk Ching Cho. He made reference the to the fact that Cheong Yim helped Chan Hueng solidify the style of CLF more or less through the teachings of Ching Cho, kind of a co-founder or founder of the Hung Sing branch depending on how you look at it. (these are not exact quotes but paraphrasing of the story).

Peace.

Fu-Pow
11-19-2002, 01:29 PM
I don't want to nitpick with you CLFNole, but I have the book that Lee Koon Hung authored. I'm not saying that what you said about Lee Koon Hung is not true, but I don't buy that the english translation was so bad that it said Ching Cho taught Chan Heung when it really should have said Ching Cho taught Jeong Yim. That's kind of stretch for a "mistranslation." Perhaps he changed his story to be more in line with his Sifu or the Hung Sing branch.

Plus I have the lineage that was given to me by my Sifu. It is the lineage on our website and it clearly places Chan Heung as the founder of CLF who as taught by Lee Yau San, Choy Fook and Ching Cho Wo Sheung. And where did my Sifu get the lineage from?....if I recall it was Poon Sing. In no way can it be construed from this lineage that Ching Cho taugh Jeong Yim. There is no side branch showing a connection between Ching Cho and Jeong Yim.

So as I stated before Dave Lacey can take it up with my Sifu and tell HIM that he is wrong and that he needs to change his lineage. Until that time I stand behind my lineage and anything that I've said so far.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter to me what the "true" history is...I do CLF because I like doing it. But if Dave Lacey wants to use this issue as a platform to discredit me and to cause trouble for me then by all means bring it on.

CLFNole
11-19-2002, 01:40 PM
The funny thing about this whole thing to me is that some of Lee Koon Hung's own students have different lineages for him. This further supports the theory that nothing about history is cetain and everyone will believe whateve their sifu tells them.

These are students 1 generation removed from the source so its easy to see that as the generations move further and further from Chan Hueng and Cheong Yim the stories will change more and more.

Peace.

yik-wah-tik
11-19-2002, 02:22 PM
fu-pow, i will give you this.........fut san hung sing kwoon does have a very old and protected chi gung sets, but part timers will never see it. they even have drunken forms original to hung sing kwoon. but the general is correct, you have been since i have been on here a pure chan family supporter-and fierce with it too!

but most of the people who claim the chan family are so blinded by bloodlines they haven't taken to iniative to search out the information.

once again, fut san does have chi gung sets.

CLFNole
11-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Question for you Frank:

When you said Fut San has the chi gung sets a question arose in my head. Did you mean Hung Sing CLF or the actual school there in Fut San now. The reason I ask is I heard that the school that is there now was set up by the government and the sifus may have been brought in or were taught by other Hung Sing sifus, I heard possibly Choy Kwong Yuen.

Is this correct or does this school trace back to the original school in Fut San?

Peace.

yik-wah-tik
11-19-2002, 03:24 PM
there may be sifu's that are being taught by chuy kwan yuen, but the lineage in fut san - i now have three fut san hung sing lineages in my background. my sifu in fut san learned from ho cherng. so my sigung under my sifu in fut san is ho cherng. my sifu has taken another sifu-ho cherngs son, ho cherk wah who learned from ho yee who learned from wong sey who learned from jeong yim. then i have lau buns lineage who learned from yuen hai. so all my lineages come straight from fut san-all hung sing kwoon family. so my sigung under the wong sey family is ho cherk wah and my great si-gung would be ho yee.

regardless of what sets are being taught, it is the approach, mentality, usage that are strictly hung sing. there are exclusive earmarks of the hung sing family. a set doesn't mean a **** thing. a set won't make you a master, not even a senior level set will not make you a master.

chuy kwan yuens father chuy cheung was a hung sing man and chuy kwan yuen learned from his father. so whats your point?
i myself in my own quest have learned some chan sets as well as buk sing sets, so what does that mean? what i learn on my own is purely for myself, and what i teach will always be hung sing choy lee fut. unless a new world order changes the rules and says we are all one happy family, only then i will teach all 3 family sets.

you know my biggest gripe is purely on the historical side of things. i never put down any other choy lee fut people's abilities because i understand that we're not all meant to be martial artists. some are meant to be politicians. but being a martial artist means you must be prepared for war at any time. words are only that. thats why the hung sing people have the "put up or shut up" mentality. anyone can write something on paper and make them believe it. what it really comes down to is can you effectively protect your family or yourself in a very violent confrontation. one where your life is on the line. here in the bay area, it is an everyday occurance where your life can be taken.
thats why i am more into the fighting aspect when it comes to impressing me. i live in a violent world, for example, an old female friend of mine went to jail, and on her release date here friends were there to pick her up from jail. later that night she was found raped and shot to death behind a gas station. my student gets stabbed and pepper sprayed and almost killed over a woman stealing a tv.

once again, sets don't mean a thing. ability in the real world means everything. i practice for survival. not a contest.

one day we clf people will stand strong together. i know we all would against any other styles. right clf people?

frank

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Fu-Pow,

Are you going to reply to my previous post?

- TB

Serpent
11-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Taoboy, Fu-Pow is referring to Dave Lacey's posts on his website. There has been a lot of arguing back and forth about CLF history on this board (there's heaps of stuff in the archives if you can be bothered to look for it). Dave Lacey refuses to post here, yet he vets all the posts from his students before they're allowed to say anything here and then he rants and raves from the ivory tower of his own website.

If you can be bothered you can read all the ravings here. (http://www.pantherfist.com/daveandsifu.html)

However, be prepared for some extremely long winded, often nonsensical and difficult to comprehend tirades in some seriously eye-bending colour schemes! ;)

CLFNole
11-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Yik-Wah-Tik:

You missed my point, what I was asking is the school that is there now a new school set up by the government or is it an old school that dates back to Jeong Yim.

I don't really care about everyone's lineage and how we get back to where. I respect everyone's lineage as well as my own, however lineage means nothing. How good the practioner is is what is important.

My question just relates to the school itself and its origins.

Peace.

P.S. For what it is worth Choy Cheong (Choy Kwong Yuen's father) also followed Tam Sam so he would be buk sing as well.

Serpent
11-19-2002, 05:53 PM
bean curd wrote:
even i know that k-no is one of davids students, why not e-mail him with your concerns as iron silk just did recently, why do you keep bring these things up on a forum like this

Because Dave Lacey keeps shouting from his own website, also a public domain, yet one without any recourse to answer for yourself. He claims to abhor all the internet posturing, yet he has posted far more words, far more accusations, far more insults and far more unsubstantiated "history" than anyone here. He just chooses to do it from the safety of his own site and then dictate to his lackeys what he wants them to say on here.

TaoBoy
11-19-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm happy to be oblivious to all this CLF BS.

Now I have to rest my eyes. Lacey's site has burned my retinas.

extrajoseph
11-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Deplorable Behaviour

My corresponding criticism is directed at Sifu Dave Lacey, since I cannot write to him direct, I have to do it here. If you don't mind, please do not answer this posting if you are not Sifu Dave himself.

Dear Sifu Dave,

Not only you have alienated himself against Sifu Chen Yong Fa and Sifu Wong Doc Fai with what you said on your website, you are now now picking on Sifu Lee Koon Hung’s student. By singling out Fu-Pow’s classmate in KL and then brat about it on this forum you have showed no respect for Sifu Mak Hin Fai as well.

It is OK to attack no-names like myself and other lowly students but it is not OK to make others loose face in public on account of us. If you likes to attack Fu-Pow and myself personally, then go ahead. Please do not attack other reputable teachers just because we share some of their ideas, we speak as individuals here and should be treated as such.

If you want to take issues with Sifu Chen Yong Fa, Sifu Wong Doc Fai or Sifu Mak Hin Fai, you should contact them directly and privately, their contact details are available on their webpage.

You may not be aware of this, but your behaviour is deplorable,
so please stop before it is too late. No disrepect is intended and I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

JosephX

bean curd
11-20-2002, 01:11 AM
fu pow why don't you answer the questions instead of ranting on like your counter part joe seph.

i made a simple observation and all i am asking for is a reply - if you can give one ??

you where one of the loudest voices against ching cho, you actually supported joe seph on his accusations that ching cho is a fictitional character and stated he never existed, now you quote your sigungs book on one part of history yet do not comment on the second part - your sigung states in his english book that chan heung was taught by ching cho.

so does ching cho exist or not - what is your take on it, now can you stay with your original statements or will you like joe seph bring in the stuff in yiu chi's book ching cho = choy fook, which is laughable since it was not known till recently and not like others have said it has always been therethis is pure and simply a lie, to the fact that in the chan history, ching cho was never mentioned and was actually in their history non-existant --

" Read the ****ing book if you don't believe me " now this shows your maturity, why not keep it to the point and not bring such poor language into a reply, i have read the book -

also why should david take it up with your sifu, it was your words and your address to him, that caused this situation to start with, not your sifu's, it would be the same as i saying things about someone else and then saying " don't address me, address my sifu " - what your not man enough to stand for your own actions and words - you stated originally also that your sifu did not know what you where saying or believed in - so why now bring your sifu up, you have a bad memory - you better go back some months and look at what you wrote, you are like joe seph again, forget what you write and what you stand for

fu pow says =

" As for a face to face meeting it's never gonna happen. I know
Dave Lacey's real intention for a "face to face" meeting. You must think I'm a real chump. I choose to remain anonymous and I don't see anything wrong with that because I haven't done anything wrong.

i can't believe you wrote this, what do you mean you havn't done anything wrong and since when does a junior expect a senior to go to him ??? obviously you don't have any idea on manners and correct protocle. so you can also read davids mind too in that you know what his meaning of " face to face " is going to be. well considering the way you have spoken too him - what would you expect ??

two issues really - 1. your conduct to a senior and 2. your take on history.

you are a paper tiger

bean curd
11-20-2002, 01:19 AM
clfnole - not everyone reads chinese, which is a shame, as things written in HK and china do not relaite to the way they are done in the english versions, this is also seen in web sites which are in both chinese and english - the variation to things can be drastic.

what you have said is true, but i only brought up the writtings of english since fu - pow does not read chinese (?) and thought it inapropriote to say such things he did not know off (?)

regards

iron_silk
11-20-2002, 03:26 AM
it's like a web of mess

k-no
11-20-2002, 05:31 AM
Yeah OK, we're a "bunch of lackeys now"...

We're the ones waiting for you guys to come out. If you were ever serious about meeting, I'd happily introduce myself. If you guys wanted to find Sifu McCarthy, he'd be easily found as well. Lackeys? You're the morons hiding behind your computer screens, pretending to be two people (Joseph/Serpent? Please) and too p*ssy to argue in person that you have to perpetuate falsehoods from the safety of YOUR computer desk.

All Hail the CLF computer men!

k

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 12:44 PM
Bean Curd-

you where one of the loudest voices against ching cho, you actually supported joe seph on his accusations that ching cho is a fictitional character and stated he never existed,.

Show me the post dude. Joseph and I "discussed" the possiblity that Ching Cho did not exist. It was never stated as fact. This discussion is what got Dave Lacey's panties all in a bunch in the first place. If he was a man he'd come on here and debate us, but he writes pages and pages of stuff that no one can respond to.

now you quote your sigungs book on one part of history yet do not comment on the second part - your sigung states in his english book that chan heung was taught by ching cho
so does ching cho exist or not - what is your take on it,

You see, Bean Curd, that would require logic.... which neither you or Dave Lacey are capable of. You guys deal in politics and allegiances. So I'll make it real ****ing simple for you. The lineage that my Sifu gave me says not only that Ching Cho existed but that says that Ching Cho existed and that he taught Chan Heung and that Chan Heung is the founder of Choy Lay Fut. So as not to violate protocol ( which you and your cro-magnon colleagues claim to be so adamant about) I'll simply say that this is my position as well and defend it to the end. Who needs logic and reasoning?

now can you stay with your original statements or will you like joe seph bring in the stuff in yiu chi's book ching cho = choy fook, which is laughable since it was not known till recently and not like others have said it has always been therethis is pure and simply a lie, to the fact that in the chan history, ching cho was never mentioned and was actually in their history non-existant --

I don't change anything. My position is quite clear from the begginning. It is you guys that want to put me into some sort of role as the "traitor to Hung Sing" or the "Chan Family Defender." Whatever.

" Read the ****ing book if you don't believe me " now this shows your maturity, why not keep it to the point and not bring such poor language into a reply, i have read the book -

Jeez, I didn't know you were so easily offended by ******.
Next time I'll use !@##** instead.

also why should david take it up with your sifu, it was your words and your address to him, that caused this situation to start with, not your sifu's, it would be the same as i saying things about someone else and then saying " don't address me, address my sifu " - what your not man enough to stand for your own actions and words -

Wrong again. Dave Lacey addressed me....I'd hardly even heard of him (despite his claim how famous he is) until someone directed me to his website where he was bashing me.

The argument is over lineage. The lineage was given to me by my Sifu. If Dave Lacey feels it is incorrect then he needs to be a "man" and address my Sifu. If my Sifu is incorrect then he will change the website. And BTW, how many times does Dave Lacey mention Kong Hing on his rants, talk about hiding behind your Sifu? What a coward. It takes a man to think for himself and apply reasoning and logic. It's Dave Lacey that hides behind his Sifu like an emotional little girl.

you stated originally also that your sifu did not know what you where saying or believed in - so why now bring your sifu up, you have a bad memory - you better go back some months and look at what you wrote, you are like joe seph again, forget what you write and what you stand for

My Sifu does not know of this internet battle or the fact that I go under the name Fu-Pow. Nor would he care. But if someone threatens one of his students, Hung Sing or not, he would go to the ends of the earth to defend his students. This I know about my Sifu.

I've known what I stood for from the begginning. It's simply that I'm dealing with people with below neanderthal intelligence that can't understand it. So you misquote me and try to make me out to be some "Chan Family defender." So I have to make it simpler, in terms that you can easily understand.

can't believe you wrote this, what do you mean you havn't done anything wrong and since when does a junior expect a senior to go to him ??? obviously you don't have any idea on manners and correct protocle. so you can also read davids mind too in that you know what his meaning of " face to face " is going to be. well considering the way you have spoken too him - what would you expect ??

Don't talk to me about protocol. Dave Lacey's whole website is out of protocol. Dave Lacey wants it face to face because he can't use logic and reasoning only his fists.

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 12:49 PM
We're the ones waiting for you guys to come out. If you were ever serious about meeting, I'd happily introduce myself. If you guys wanted to find Sifu McCarthy, he'd be easily found as well. Lackeys? You're the morons hiding behind your computer screens, pretending to be two people (Joseph/Serpent? Please) and too p*ssy to argue in person that you have to perpetuate falsehoods from the safety of YOUR computer desk.

Ok then k-no...put your a$$ where your mouth is....what's your real name, phone number and home address? I'll come down and visit you sometime...I'll be the tall dude knocking on your front door at 3 am...and we can "talk" about things.

Who's the ****** now?

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 01:10 PM
fu-pow, i will give you this.........fut san hung sing kwoon does have a very old and protected chi gung sets, but part timers will never see it. they even have drunken forms original to hung sing kwoon. but the general is correct, you have been since i have been on here a pure chan family supporter-and fierce with it too!

Oh that's convenient. NOW Futsan has the Chi Gung sets. Why did you never mention them before? And yet you guys bash Chan Yong Fa because of the sudden announcement Ching Cho is Choy Fook. You can't have it both ways dude. Don't ya think.

k-no
11-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Ooh Fu Pow, you're a tough guy now eh? I'm not as dumb as you look. First you wouldn't introduce yourself in a PUBLIC setting, then I'm supposed to give you my home address? And phone number so I can get cranks on my business line? You'd get shot knocking on my front door at 3 am son. Gee....and I wonder whose been saying I was on their ignore list, yet keep seeing my posts?

OK tall glass o' water, why not take bean curd's advice and come down with your sifu and ask for me when your sifu comes down. I never made it personal with you but if you want to make it personal with me, come on down!

k

k-no
11-20-2002, 01:39 PM
By the way, your earlier post is rubbish. Don't make Sifu Lacey out as some two bit thug. He already mentioned press and cameras when he invited all of you to have a meeting. That's not something someone says if they want to use their fists. It is YOU who don't want to show up because your story would get blown out of the water. Gimme a f**kn break...

k

Cody
11-20-2002, 02:13 PM
oh man, it posted twice when it said the website hadn't received anything either time. heck.

Cody
11-20-2002, 02:16 PM
I too have questions. Not many. I settle on one or two and then see what floats to the top. I realize I'm not going to figure it out, but on one point, I am going to make a list for myself and see what results. I'm curious.

I've written the above to let you know that what I say to you isn't based on anything other than concern. For, I maintain a neutrality that is born of just plain not knowing. There is too much unclarity and intrigue, some with reason (past political climate).

You have stated that your sifu is not aware of this Internet dispute, and wouldn't care anyhow, but he'll defend a student who is threatened. I think you are making a lot assumptions on too general a basis. How do you know he wouldn't care? I wouldn't count on backing, especially when there has been no disclosure. Until the money is in the bank, as far as I'm concerned "the check is in the mail." And, you know what that can mean.

If I was a sifu and if I was your sifu, I would want to know about this, and I would want to make the judgment myself as to what I would care about or do, especially in view of your expectations.
There are no guarantees in this world, Fu-Pow. Sacred promises can be broken on the basis of convenience, or personal dilemmas. I would suggest that you not depend on something from someone who you assume is not informed, but you're sure would automatically come to your defense should you get too close to the fire.
You are seeking knowledge, are you not? Then why step into this sort of ring under these conditions?
What gain do you have, and what losses? What potential for either?
For me, the form of state my business, hear rebuttals, and respond (according to my own standards), holds. But, I am speaking for myself only in terms of this methodology.

take care,
Cody

yik-wah-tik
11-20-2002, 02:30 PM
oh my god, is fool-pow trippin or whut? hey fool-chow-call me before you head to k-no's because he lives close to me. i want to be there when you whip his booty! man you are a tough dude. hey but if k-no stays tru to his name i am sure you will be k'no'd just like on friday " you got smooth knocked the f out!"

k-no call me man. i want a piece of him too. lil buster! oh my god he's trippin!

stay up lackey!

have sifu lacey call me about my certificate.

your lackey brother frank

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 03:03 PM
Ooh Fu Pow, you're a tough guy now eh? I'm not as dumb as you look. First you wouldn't introduce yourself in a PUBLIC setting, then I'm supposed to give you my home address? And phone number so I can get cranks on my business line? You'd get shot knocking on my front door at 3 am son. Gee....and I wonder whose been saying I was on their ignore list, yet keep seeing my posts?

Don't ask me to do what you won't you hypocritical pu$$y.

k-no
11-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Hypocritical? I just said I'd be there you dumb *******. Ahh...there's no arguing with the retarded...

k

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 03:18 PM
By the way, your earlier post is rubbish. Don't make Sifu Lacey out as some two bit thug. He already mentioned press and cameras when he invited all of you to have a meeting. That's not something someone says if they want to use their fists. It is YOU who don't want to show up because your story would get blown out of the water. Gimme a f**kn break...

I know all about Sifu Lacey, he doesn't know it but I have spies within his own organization. Don't think for one second I don't know what he's up to. Here's a picture circa 1965 of Mr Lacey that I obtained from one of my people. He had plastic surgery to make people think that he's half asian. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx3/brownwoodhigh1965/pics/headshots/bannerb.jpg

He is the son of a successful buisness man in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, his dad fell on the **** list of a local Triad, his father was killed and he had to go into hiding. The only way he could escape was to hide his identity and he went to the Baksing people for protection.

Don't think for one second that you guys are pulling anything over on me. I know exactly where the General is at, right now.

Why don't you guys roll on up. You know where I'm at. I'll be waiting. It's Lacey who's challenged me not the other way around. If you guys want some come by and see me. I'll show the correct way to do a Sao Chui.

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey yik-mi-dik-

oh my god, is fool-pow trippin or whut? hey fool-chow-call me before you head to k-no's because he lives close to me. i want to be there when you whip his booty! man you are a tough dude. hey but if k-no stays tru to his name i am sure you will be k'no'd just like on friday " you got smooth knocked the f out!"

Your a big boy. Big boys don't run so fast.

Fu-Pow
11-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Cody-

I listened but I wasn't hearin' ya.

Peace

Cody
11-20-2002, 03:36 PM
few do. it's what makes me sad sometimes. yet, it's not a waste of time.
this is going too far, you know. you want this? (you don't have to answer.)

Cody

Serpent
11-20-2002, 04:34 PM
Once before I said I wasn't going to get drawn into this argument again and I broke that promise. I'm out of this now. You people are all just arguing with each other, ripping each other down with no intention of actually debating anything sensibly. The truth will out in the end I'm sure.

Have fun.

BTW, Joseph and I aren't the same person. Pretty weak recourse from you guys; Oooh, they agree on something! That's it, they must be one person! Idiots.

I'll watch how things develop on here, but in truth it's just a bunch of apes banging their chests at each other. I won't be posting on the subject any more. Or at least, I'll try my best not to get drawn in again!

extrajoseph
11-20-2002, 05:54 PM
DOWN WITH THE FAKE CHINAMAN, LONG LIVE CHOY LAY FUT!

CLFNole
11-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Guys this whole thing is turning into something straight out of a comic book. Everyone needs to sit back and chill out.

Afterall we are all CLF brothers (at least we are supposed to be) and we are not supposed to fight amongst ourselves (one of the CLF rules). Besides it looks bad for our style as a whole.

If you guys don't like each other email each other instead.

Peace.

k-no
11-20-2002, 06:51 PM
What in the....no you are right, that whole story with the surgery, and....oh my gosh, no really, that was a really interesting comic book you've been reading. Wow, conspiracy theories....twin brothers who had surgeries to make them look half asian....wow. Man, you could go to Hollywood with that one, except I think Ashida Kim already took your script.

Wow, you guys can't even sit down in person and have a decent argument in front of the press about history matters, and yet you have SPIES! Wow, I sure am impressed. Maybe you can add the whole Al Qaeda and Iraq plotlines in this story, it really is turning out very interesting. I bet Brad Pitt would die to have that script in his hands.

k

extrajoseph
11-20-2002, 07:54 PM
If your Sifu Dave can do conspiracies with photos, so can others. What goes around comes around. With his surgery records, I think Michael Jackson would love to play the General. :D

If a black guy can turn white like Michael, then a white guy can turn yellow like your Sifu. :D

Have you looked at him closely? He does have double eyelids and that is a dead give-away! :D