PDA

View Full Version : Ryu and I always go through stuff like this...

SevenStar
11-18-2002, 07:15 PM
Long story short, my neighbors upstairs neighbors were extremely noisy one day. She called the office, but got no response, so she went upstairs and knocked on the door. The woman of the house answered and agreed to keep the noise down, but her husband came to the door and stated the he lived there and would make as much noise as he pleased. He then stomped repeatedly across the floor, being ignorant. He kept up the intentional noise so she went upstairs again. the woman answered and said she would try to talk to her husband. It persisted, and when my neighbor went upstairs - the man was waiting on her - he was sitting in a chair outside with two rifles - one on each side of him - WTF??!??!

My friend called the cops and filed a report. She threatened to take action against the people if the office didn't do anything, so today the office gave them three days to move out. My friend wants me to watch her place and also to watch out for her in case the guy tries anything. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

Water Dragon
11-18-2002, 07:22 PM
****!

You and Ryu always do get into $hit like that don't you? Glad I don't get into $hit like that.

Shadow Dragon
11-18-2002, 07:25 PM
In what type of neighborhood
do you and Ryu live to get involved in all those episodes.

Sounds a bit extreme.

SevenStar
11-18-2002, 07:31 PM
I live in a good one, actually. I just have a crazy redneck for an upstairs neighbor. :D Most of my friends are women, and they for some reason tend to end up in awkward situations. Then there's the normal violence like the robbery we helped stop - I just have a habit of ending up in the wrong place at the right time.

Royal Dragon
11-18-2002, 07:38 PM
"Most of my friends are women"

Reply]
Make the next one you save your girlfreind, and your life will no longer be filed with all these action movie scenes!!!

Of course there goes doing your laundry and leaving in the basket instead of putting it away!!!

Ryu
11-18-2002, 07:44 PM
"Most of my friends are women"

Well it seems KFO has another "chivalric bully" to take my place. :) The torch has been passed. Take good care of the role, SevenStar!
*Batman Beyond theme plays in background* ;)

Later guys.

Ryu

Shadow Dragon
11-18-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Ryu
[B]"Most of my friends are women"

Well it seems KFO has another "chivalric bully" to take my place. :) The torch has been passed. Take good care of the role, SevenStar!
[B]

Does that mean he gets Wen too??

Cheers.

Royal Dragon
11-18-2002, 07:52 PM
No,
Wen is MINE!!!!......................Well, her kingdom anyway :eek: ;)

diego
11-18-2002, 08:18 PM
uno i was watching the 60s batman tv show, that show is Sooo gaylike brucelee villian sidekick...says alot about american tv in the 60s for the green hornet to be second run to adam f'n ward

same with the spiderman cartoon from the seventies, spideys a freagin fairy-tail:)

Ryu mentioned batman. i made it kungfu related, so run with it...

MonkeySlap Too
11-18-2002, 08:52 PM
Dang, I'm glad this garbage happens to someone else now. It's no fun living in a cartoon when nobody else does.

TaoBoy
11-18-2002, 08:53 PM
Aw, here we go. Round 1,257 in the "I want Wen" competition...

:p

SevenStar
11-19-2002, 01:03 AM
Since I inherited the position, I think I should get Wen

jon
11-19-2002, 01:14 AM
First lesson:
Women are always trouble full stop. Especialy female friends.

Second lesson:
Im a hypocrite becouse most of my better friends have always been female.

Third lesson:
I dont care how much of a pain they are becouse they look better and smell better than my male friends - there are of course exeptions to any rule.

Conclusion:
All women are always going to be trouble but it makes no difference becouse we men will always stick our heads on the chopping block anyway.

Points proven:
FIRST... "Most of my friends are women, and they for some reason tend to end up in awkward situations. Then there's the normal violence like the robbery we helped stop - I just have a habit of ending up in the wrong place at the right time."

THEN... "I think I should get Wen"

Case closed?

Shadow Dragon
11-19-2002, 01:17 AM
You Guys keep fighting over Wen, I wanna take Tae Li out for a date. ;)

Cheers.

dezhen2001
11-19-2002, 01:34 AM
hey buddy i already beat ya to it ;)
r u still on yahoo by the way?

dawood

dezhen2001
11-19-2002, 01:40 AM
SD; check your pm by the way :)

dawood