PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Randy Williams

Muay-Chun
11-18-2002, 07:56 PM
I am writing this in response to the recent, yet ongoing controversy surrounding the whole Randy Williams thing. I have just a few things to say, then some suggestions and finally a vie for a solution. I am a competative martial artist, namely a pro Thai kickboxer, and also a relatively accomplished wing chun man. I have trained with many people over the last 18 years and NO HUMAN BEING that I've encountered knows nearly as much about thier art as sifu Williams. The Proof is in the pudding, think about this, ....all of you ignorant nobodys out there have never even been published or anything and yet you are the people to talk crap. If your existance mattered in the slightest, maybe I would be upset. But seeing how your meaningless lives have zero impact on us, we will take it with a grain of salt. We all are well aware of the fact that most criticism is rooted in jealousy, so people say what you will, but rest assured in the fact that YOU will go through the rest of your life and the only thing that you will encounter is indifference from the world,........Randy has done more for the Martial Arts world than anyone of our time, he has not only kept a beuatiful system intact, he has wonderfully mastered the art of conveying his knowledge on and keeping wing chun alive...............If any feels it necessary to discuss this issue any further face to face with me, my name is Al Giordano, and I can be reached at 570-947-4630, by the way.....................when's the last time any of you bashers were on the cover of IKF???

Atleastimnotyou
11-18-2002, 08:08 PM
just thought i'd say something before this post got removed.

So you have to be published to know something? That is rediculous.
R. Ritchie is published and probably many others too. Just so you know.

How many Randy williams threads do we need? i don't know anything about him because i never read the other post much. I guess i am courious now.

"I have trained with many people over the last 18 years and NO HUMAN BEING that I've encountered knows nearly as much about thier art as sifu Williams. Randy has done more for the Martial Arts world than anyone of our time, he has not only kept a beuatiful system intact, he has wonderfully mastered the art of conveying his knowledge on and keeping wing chun alive"

Meet more people.

scuba steve
11-19-2002, 12:43 AM
Muay Al,

Nice troll. Glad you like your teachers. You should indeed get out more. Who else in the Wing Chun community have you studied with personally in the last 18 years? Who haven't you studied with?

Is it just me, or do all the students of Randy seem to want to always FIGHT someone for the mere mention of his name? :confused:

What's up with that? I think you'll find that most other Wing Chun students don't "call each other out" at the drop of a hat, not counting some of the Hung Fa Yi guys recently. :rolleyes:

Anyway I expect this thread will be either locked down or deleted etc.

kj
11-19-2002, 05:33 AM
I hope you folks aren't taking this as a serious thread. It is obvious drollery.

Reards,
- Kathy Jo