PDA

View Full Version : Hey Water Dragon

Royal Dragon
11-18-2002, 08:36 PM
You gonna be at the Shui Chiao seminar at my club next Sunday morning?

Water Dragon
11-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Yes

Royal Dragon
11-19-2002, 06:46 PM
Cool, See ya there!!! Bring some Cash, there is a GREAT!!! Chinese place near by. I don't think they even speak english!!!

SevenStar
11-19-2002, 09:55 PM
your club? It's not gonna be at Golden Mountain?

Royal Dragon
11-20-2002, 05:39 AM
No, they couldn't do it there for some reason. Something about hte insurance not covering if Brian's not there. So it got moved over by me. You get to see where I'll be runing my general public Kung Fu program..........when it's remodeld.
The seminar will be held out on the Gymnastics floor. It's soft and cushy, so we can get lot's of reps in for the throws.

You Gonna be there?

MonkeySlap Too
11-20-2002, 11:06 AM
Yeah, Brians ooto on Saturday and his insurance isn't covering it.

So-o-o-o - Friday night / Saturday become download classes for my students (and we are testing someone, how often does that happen)- the classes will be at a friends place on the Southwest side, and Sunday 8-1 at Gian's club.

Seven - I tried to e-mail you, but I had the wrong address. grrr.

Stranger
11-20-2002, 11:36 AM
WD,

What styles do you train in addition to William C.C. Chen's Tai Chi and Combat Shuai-Chiao?

Stranger
11-20-2002, 11:38 AM
7*,

Have you done any silat training recently? Which one of the DeThouars brothers was your instructor affiliated with?

Water Dragon
11-20-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Stranger
WD,

What styles do you train in addition to William C.C. Chen's Tai Chi and Combat Shuai-Chiao?

That's about it. 5 years in William CC Chen's Taiji (1995-2000) and 2 years and counting in the Shuai Chiao. I did a total of about 9 months in BJJ. 3 under Braulio Corral(Carvalho Blue) and 6 under Dino Costeas (Rickson Purple, although I want to say he's a brown now, not sure, would like to go back to Dino one day :) )

I've been shown a couple body changing drills and concepts from other systems, but not enough to say I really know anything about him (except that I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end :D )

Oh yeah, I would like to pick up a little Muay Thai one of these days.

SevenStar
11-20-2002, 03:58 PM
RD - I'm not gonna be able to make this one.

Brutal ******* - Can you make me a tape of the fri and sat night classes? Sunday too

Stranger - Vic. The other guy I told you about does bukti negara - dunno who he's affiliated with. Some guy is opening a school here soon and he claims to teach kuntao. I intend to check it out when he opens.

Royal Dragon
11-20-2002, 06:30 PM
"Oh Wow! Sevenstar just punked Royal Dragon on KFO" - Water Dragon"

Reply]
Did I miss something?? :confused:

SevenStar
11-20-2002, 06:56 PM
LOL, That was from the CMA in MMA thread. you made a comment that I responded to, then stated that you were joking. That quote was WDs response.

Royal Dragon
11-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Really?? wow, I totally don't remember that. See, this just goes to show you my theory that "work is bad for you" is right. :D

SevenStar
11-20-2002, 07:09 PM
I agree. Problem is, I can't convince my job to still pay me if I don't work! Go figure

Royal Dragon
11-20-2002, 07:29 PM
I know enough to run a good general public program, and i can make a days wage teaching for 3 1/2 hours, plus I can have all my students attack me all the time, and get lots of personalised practice because "I'm" in charge. not to mention I can train for the part of the day I'm not teaching.

Yup, I figure i'll be a master within 3 years of opening the doors with this plan!! :eek:

SevenStar
11-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Not bad...Will you be able to throw chi blasts?

Royal Dragon
11-21-2002, 05:24 AM
Alas my freind, I'm still working on that one. :p

I can extingush the candle flame fom as much as 28 inches away with a palm strike in the air though, does that count?? Also, I can make people runaway witout touching them when I'm holding my majik .45 in my hand.

I also have the plans to maks a *ray* gun out of an old microwave (Not that THAT has anything to do with Chi Blasts, it's just neat).