PDA

View Full Version : handy links and info?

rubthebuddha
11-19-2002, 12:48 PM
i'm thinking about keeping a regular sticky here in place of the other stickies that are and those that will be. it'd be one of handy links and info, such as the links to demos of exercises or ironfist's explanations on stuff.

i'll keep an eye on it, and make sure no one posts crap or bum links. i just don't want a bunch of stickies at the top to clutter things up.

Qi dup
11-19-2002, 06:48 PM
I think you've got the right idea with just one sticky thread with all the info.

Shadow Dragon
11-19-2002, 06:52 PM
RTB.

Having only one sticky might make it tough to find info, if a lot starts to collect.

Of if Info from different categories get jumbled up.

Just a thought.

rubthebuddha
11-20-2002, 12:12 AM
good point. i'd still like to give it a shot, if only because we don't have a ton of stuff, and i'd really like to avoid putting a buncha stickies up. that, and having buncha links handy would be ... handy?

i'll mull it over for another day or so and make a decision. give me more feedback, please.

guohuen
11-20-2002, 10:54 AM
I'd give it a try. Check it out and see how handy it is. If it gets too big or disjointed you can try something else.

treestump
11-22-2002, 08:24 AM
Just make sure to set guidelines where people don't just post a bunch of crap, but rather a short blurb and the link.

Also if it gets really long you might want to put hyperlinks to the more useful posts on the 1st post of the thread

stump