PDA

View Full Version : Golden Scisor Hands

MaFuYee
06-21-2000, 01:51 AM

[This message has been edited by MaFuYee (edited 06-23-2000).]

Water Dragon
06-21-2000, 05:23 AM
That's so you can cut my hair after you iron my shirt. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif HA HAAA!!

------------------
Although there are many styles, they all depend on the strong beating the weak and the slow falling to the quick. These are not related to the power that must be learned -- Taiji Classics

Je Lei Sifu
06-22-2000, 03:11 AM
MafuYee

According to your statement about my sigung, I would have believed you to be a great master.

However, if you do not understand the application of golden scissor hand, then I made a huge error in my assumption of you and I really do apologise.

Je Lei Sifu.

Water Dragon
06-22-2000, 05:17 AM
Oww!!

MaFuYee
06-22-2000, 08:47 PM

[This message has been edited by MaFuYee (edited 06-23-2000).]

06-22-2000, 11:04 PM
ma fu yee who is your Sifu? i asked you this in another thread im just trying to reach you since the chat room is out

Despair2
06-23-2000, 12:08 AM
MacFuYee,

You train with George Sandoval??
What a coincidence I was screwing him last night. He has perfected the technique of "spit" & "swallow" as well as being able to grease the pole. Must say he is a true "mans man". If you are anything like him then I am sure you could handle my load too.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sihing73
06-23-2000, 08:36 AM
I am not sure what exactly brought this on but I would like to say that Despair2 is out of line, IMHO, with his post. I don't care for everything MacFUYee has stated but that does not mean he has any more or any less right to post to this forum. Many of his posts have been quite cordial. Also to make an attack on ones Sifu is improper and should show everyone just how low the attacker is.

Let's get on with the subject of Kung Fu and leave these senseless and childish antics in the playground where they belong.

Peace,

Dave