PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed For Fighting Game!

kenny
11-20-2002, 11:34 AM
Hi,

we are a team of german students and we are creating a fighting game.
We are searching for people, who wants to help us with special fighting styles.

Please visit our website for more information about our game-project.

If you can help us or you want to become a character in our game, please send a mail.

Homepage: www.ugfighting.de.vu

Mail: ugfighting@yahoo.de

Kenny, S20

Qi dup
11-20-2002, 06:12 PM
this is a cool idea! anyone? Ryu?

SevenStar
11-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Sounds pretty cool. I may be interested

Qi dup
11-20-2002, 07:59 PM
Hell yeah SevenStar! I'll be a character too! My main movie is to calmly walk up to my opponent, grab on to his shirt near the collar and then start a chain of rapid head butts to the face! Rahhhhhh!

kenny
11-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Thank you for your postings,

If you want to be a character in our game you can
use this link:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ugfighting/char.htm

There you can see what we would need from you if you
want
to become an in-game-character.

Kenny,S20

JusticeZero
11-22-2002, 06:02 PM
That'd be neat if I wasn't so non-photogenic. ;) Pluss, I suspect that most of the stuff i'd want to include would give the designers a headache. I didn't see anything that would describe the right CPU style either; "agressive, fair, brute or moderate" doesn't seem to have room for a baiter/counterer in it, and that's the art's specialty. In addition, does the engine support multiple base stances? Since we use a moving stance alternating with a couple of radically different low stances, I suspect it would drive your coders bonkers.

chen zhen
11-23-2002, 11:06 AM
Ego would be a cool character in the game. He could do some neat tricks with his weelchair, like driving over the opponents face.
:p

The Willow Sword
11-23-2002, 07:21 PM
My character will be a frenchman whose special weapon is his 12 inch long ***** and my unbathed armpits and crotch.
I slap you!! i slap you!!! i ffff@rrrt in yer general direction!!!