PDA

View Full Version : Are people on this forum intentionally trying to stir up trouble?

Fu-Pow
11-21-2002, 06:09 PM
In another thread, Setansi wrote:

SEEMS THERE ARE SOME ON THIS FORUM WHO FIND MY POSTS OFFENSIVE BUT WHEN I WRITE THEM I AM USUALLY TRYNG TO OFFEND CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS. IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT THEY READ THEM , EVEN THOUGH I AM TOLD I AM ON THEIR IGNORE LIST

Obviously some people here need to review their Mo Duk (Wu De) handbook. I believe Bean Curd has the only existing copy.

LiLoong
11-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Sure seems like it.

extrajoseph
11-21-2002, 09:07 PM
Sorry to tell you this but our friend bean curd has lost it. :D

Setansi has a "crush" on me and that is why he wants to offend me all the time. He even sees me in his focus pad, you devil you! :D

Bean curd, I keep trying to tell him, but I am Jo seph, but he doesn't care. :D

extrajoseph
11-21-2002, 09:10 PM
Hey, it is not Setansi fault, everything he does he has to run by his Sifu.

friday
11-21-2002, 09:47 PM
hmmm

well i must say im intentionally stirring up ego/kelvin/goki primate.
hope nobody minds.
its actually less challenging then i thought it might be. actually its getting downright boring now. anyway if anybody wants me to stop just pm me and i will stop trolling the troll ;).

hey guys don't post messages online for everyone to read save me some 'face' :) hehehe

David Jamieson
11-21-2002, 10:23 PM
public forums are exactly the place many use to stir up trouble.

it's how it is!

If ya gots da thin skin, mebbe, this ain't the place for you to hang.

on the other hand, some folks are just cement heads...regard them as such and all is good. :D

peace

JAZA
11-22-2002, 10:12 AM
Forums works as free therapy:D

SETANSI
11-22-2002, 04:29 PM
JO SYF –

I think you have me confused with K know. Sifu does know I post here but has never asked that I run it by him first and all my posts to date are direct from me at work. To reiterate Sifu lacey has never proof read any of my posts.:-)

SETANSI
11-22-2002, 04:33 PM
Ah little bunny foo foo speaks again.
Whats ah matah you tired of asking kungy to ban me?
“CEMENT HEAD!”

Too be cont…
:o

Fu-Pow
11-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Little bunny foo foo running through the forest
Picking up the field mice and throwing them on the ground

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-22-2002, 06:56 PM
All sorts of people visit this forum. Some are quite well versed in their areas of expertises. For example Shaolin Master gave a very good run down on the types of swords. There are however those who are sifu's wanna beees, Hungkaivun has taken to challenging a cripple on the national tv show with Jerry Springer. The crowd from Australia is a weird one. It seems that Friday is some sort of a pimp and goktimus might have worked for him in the past until Friday started lusting after goktimus. I would specultate that Goktimus is not reponding to Friday anymore and in order to play out his perverted fantasies, Friday keeps messaging me on this forum and on my email account. I have 50 messages so far on my email from Friday pleading me to come back which I have promply deleated. His suggestions for me to get into his chicken suit with kids is most perverted indeed. I suprised that Australia doesn't have laws aganst such things. Maybe Friday is a priest on sundays surrounded by choir boys, I don't know. On the brighter side of things, people like Jon have found my posts thought provoking which has helped them to better understand their own style. In addition I have met reguarly with others in Central Park and continue our discussions in person. Some of them are very good martial artist. Although I cannot train anymore, I hope to continue sharing my knowledge with you on this forum. Like any community, personalitist can get in the way when they feel that it is a matter of ego despite posting statements with the best of intentions.

friday
11-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Ego/Kelvin/goki primate...i absolutely have no idea how its illegal for u to work in a chicken suit handing out brochures marketing a newly opened chicken store. or getting in costumes as mascots and entertaining kids - which is what your hired for.

...is there something u aren't telling me as your manager? hmmm...i think its best if i don't know.

comn Ego come up with some better stuff. same old tactics. ignore the evidence...constant denials...zzzzzz...

as for your tall tale about the emails etc...omg...how long has it been since u said u were going to reveal all these details about me and goki/ego/kelvin...its taken u that long to come up with this 50 emails story? comn yr a highly educated individual u can do better than that!

sigh...your a disappointment...

Ego minimus!!!
kelvin chumpy!!! :)

friday
11-22-2002, 07:23 PM
Ego/kelvin/goki primate!!

as your manager and your online now i order u to post a reply immediately!

:)

ego minibus!!!
kelvin chumpy!!

NorthernMantis
11-22-2002, 08:35 PM
Are people on this forum intentionally trying to stir up trouble?

This is the southern forum you know!:D

extrajoseph
11-23-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by JAZA
Forums works as free therapy:D

It is a bit like taking it out on the Ching Jong, except the dummy is Dave Lacey. I am hooked on my daily free session of the General Therapy. Sifu Dave has given us enough $hit to last for another generation.

Our lucky days are here to stay! :D

TIger Hand
11-23-2002, 05:01 AM
As usual, the ego/kelvy/gokt. tactic............deny and ignore when you get BUSTED !

C'mon kelvy....no one here believes you.

You wanted to challenge HuangKaiVun in Jerry Springer.

I and HuaungKaiVun will meet you in Central Park in NYC.

Especially since you said you go their regularly.

But........I expect you (ego/kelvy/gotki.) to not reply. Typical you.