PDA

View Full Version : OT - Just became a Portland Trail Blazers fan

African Tiger
11-22-2002, 11:43 AM
Damon Stoudamire and another player from the Portland Trail Blazers were pulled over for speeding. Apparently both of them had been smoking weed, and were found with a misdemeanor amount of "green jerky" in the vehicle.

I guess the Pot-heads were Blazing a new Trail...come on, you KNOW that was funny!

Now I have TWO reasons to go to Oregon! Wendy and weed!

ewallace
11-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Glad you like them. We just give them all the players that the spurs don't want anymore :)

ewallace
11-22-2002, 11:58 AM
On a serious note, it's really, really starting to get on my nerves when guys like that, and ESPECIALLY college athletes, throw away or abuse a chance that millions of kids could only dream of. A few weeks ago when I was looking at cnnsi, like 6 out of 7 headlines in the ncaa football section were about players being arrested for dui/drugs/rape. Not that they are all guilty, but most are.

Waidan
11-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Sorry guy, but there's just no good reason to get on board with the Jail Blazers. Those guys are nothing but a bunch of over paid, under achieving felonious whiners (yes, even more so than your average NBA player). They're a stain on the league. I vote to contract their whole misfit organization, lol.

Oh, and if you want hot reefer smoking action, look no further than the LA Clippers. Lamar Odom is a bong loading machine. :)

ewallace
11-22-2002, 12:06 PM
You mean Omar Loadem?

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 12:22 PM
and what player in the nba ISN'T high at least 6 hours per day?

the nba is to pot how mlb is to steroids and the military is to hômosexuality. it's an issue they just don't want to hear about it.

biggest offender? sam perkins. ever watch him when he played for the sonics? in his 5½ seasons with the supes, the big smooth's eyes never opened more than this. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/images/basketball/nba/players/pacers/261.jpg)

the man moved as quickly through air as most do underwater.

ewallace
11-22-2002, 12:27 PM
and what player in the nba ISN'T high at least 6 hours per day?
Avery Johnson. He is wired though.

rubthebuddha
11-22-2002, 01:48 PM
like an ADD tyke on crack.

Waidan
11-22-2002, 04:46 PM
Yeah, we had Perkins on the Lakers for a short time. I agree, that man is operating on an entirely different wave length. It just blows me away that someone could be THAT blazed 247 and yet play professional basketball. The difference with Sam is, he's not a punk. If the Trail Gangsters stopped their tantrums and just mellowed, everyone would look past their habits too :)

fa_jing
11-22-2002, 05:16 PM
Stoudamire's definitely an idiot since he recently got off on a pot charge. Still, my interest in weed and basketball peaked around the same time. My friend is from Oregon, says weed is the #1 cash crop there. Lots of the nice stuff especially around central Oregon.

omegapoint
11-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Uhhh, all good B-Boys, Martial Artists and B-Ballers get high off something. If they ain't drinkers they're smokers (or both), and if they ain't doing that they're addicted to epinephrine (adrenaline)!

Now Football cats-- they like the coke spoon! Gives you energy and alleviates pain, hahaha!

The truth be told, weed is better for you (not good for you) than alcohol. Even adrenaline can lead to risky and dangerous behavior.

BTW, the Blazers suck. They have a team composed of 2 first teams, and they are still whack. Damon is too small and inconsistent. He can't distribute and he's too small to be a legit shooting guard. He's riding the bench and he deserves too. I still remember what his sorry a s s said about AJ in the Spurs championship year. Isiah Thomas was wrong about Damon's ability. He is average with a big ego! He's smokin' his inadequacies away. I always knew Rasheed smoked. You can just tell.

With the exception of the Lakers, Spurs and Kings-- Dallas aint' got no real "D"--- the rest of the NBA is kinda' weak. Hey it's kinda' like the different MAs out there. Very few are good and most are whack, hahahahahaha!!!

monk weed
11-23-2002, 08:14 AM
I could not imagine anyone in the NBA not partaking in the magic flower. I think that some of the guys on the southern forum could benefit from it.

fa_jing
11-23-2002, 12:48 PM
Of course 'Sheed tokes, he's from Philly.