PDA

View Full Version : Know what I hate?

IronFist
11-23-2002, 03:18 PM
After a workout, when you're sore, but one side is more sore than the other. I did diamond pushups the other night, and now my right triceps is kind of sore but my left triceps isn't very sore at all.

It's not that I care about the soreness, I'm just ****ed that my workout apparently wasn't symmetrical. It doesn't happen often, but I hate it when it does. I'd rather be weak on both sides than have one side (significantly) stronger than the other.

:D

IronFist

WinterPalm
11-23-2002, 04:02 PM
Possibly one side was weaker or less tense when the exercise was done. If you work both sides of the body equal and one hurts more that just means it is compensating by getting stronger, or you just used some muscle tissues that were allowed to be exercised by the surroudnign muscles being well conditioned. That's just my uneducated guess and I'm sure somebody will pick it apart but in the end the truth will come out.

Lollipop.:D

IronFist
11-23-2002, 06:17 PM
What you said is very true, but I was probably just off center when I was doing the pushups. My room is very messy and it was hard to find floor space so I was probably twisted. It usually doesn't happen.

Good reply, though :)

IronFist

yenhoi
11-24-2002, 01:43 PM
This workout!

http://www.trainforstrength.com/workout1.shtml

Jumped a bunch of rope afterwards too, OMG!